Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy > Fantasy Baseball

Old 06-06-2012, 12:02 AM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

anyone need a closer?

I'm willing to deal any

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 09:11 AM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Perfect games should totally be worth 50 points. Only 1 point for a shutout make me sad. :-P

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 02:53 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzlegom View Post
Perfect games should totally be worth 50 points. Only 1 point for a shutout make me sad. :-P
We'll figure out how to fix that for next season. Good suggestion.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2012, 04:00 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You had me on the ropes Cain, but I think I got this now.
Old 06-17-2012, 07:57 PM    (permalink
Docta
Veteran

Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I got some extra OFs if anyone would like to trade. Interested in catchers, IFs, and SPs.
Docta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 01:11 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Come on Arroyo, trying to give KCJ his first loss here!

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 07:19 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Would like to add a quality starting pitcher if anyone sees anything they like on my squad.

Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 11:09 AM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My pitching staff is keeping me alive. My offense is ****

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 03:01 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Wootster View Post
My pitching staff is keeping me alive. My offense is ****
Lets find a deal then my man. Got a few bats im sure you would be interested in.

Quote:
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
Old 08-19-2012, 06:25 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What is the tie breaker for the playoffs?
Old 08-19-2012, 06:51 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

Well Im gonna lose my first game of the year :(

Quote:
Old 08-19-2012, 08:16 PM    (permalink
Docta
Veteran

Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
Well Im gonna lose my first game of the year :(
Old 08-19-2012, 09:37 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

Injuries are kicking my ass right now!

Quote:
Old 08-20-2012, 08:43 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bah thats ***.
Old 09-07-2012, 07:28 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

KCJ you want THIS kid?!!!

Haha! I'm tryina keep you down! You've been soooo close all these years.

An EPIC BATTLE right herrrr!

The other playoff race is no where near us!
Old 09-07-2012, 07:40 PM    (permalink
Docta
Veteran

Desperation Mode: Activated
Old 09-12-2012, 11:40 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Kcj Takes The Lead!

Oh Noes!
Old 09-13-2012, 12:50 AM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Kcj Takes The Lead!

Oh Noes!
This match is gonna come down to sunday, too bad our match up is like a championship match because of the high scoring

Old 09-14-2012, 01:07 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCJ58 View Post
This match is gonna come down to sunday, too bad our match up is like a championship match because of the high scoring
After 11 days of intense battle, we are at a DEAD TIE. 627.8 points each!

Oh man!!! This is the toughest playoff battle I can ever remember in a H2H matchup! 2 weeks of grueling hell baby! KCJ, if you beat me... hats off man, hats off.
Old 09-17-2012, 04:56 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Thanks for the fun KCJ. You pushed me hard. Good game.

Hurricanes... let's do this!
Old 09-17-2012, 06:20 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

I hope you win D, cuz the other match up was a joke, our match was the real championship, and i will take 3rd place

Old 09-17-2012, 06:35 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Thanks for the fun KCJ. You pushed me hard. Good game.

Hurricanes... let's do this!
Good luck man. Though, I'm probably the one that needs it haha.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Hurricanes25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 11:59 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricanes25 View Post
Good luck man. Though, I'm probably the one that needs it haha.
Good luck to you too man! No matter what, it's mad cool to get this far for both of us. Just 2 more weeks!
Old 10-03-2012, 11:21 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Finished 10th place last year, but I'm happy to be back at the top!

Thanks for the fun season. Shout out to KCJ for pushing me against the ropes in our Round 2 match up! I dilligently checked several times throughout the day to follow the scores! HELL OF SEASON for Sick and Docta finishing with 8-1 records. Lot of action on the waiver wire in this league and I don't think we need to replace anyone next season. Yes, Yoda even you and your 1-8 team can return. ;)
Old 10-03-2012, 11:23 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

Went undefeated till the playoffs and got SMACKED! Twas a bummer! Until next year fellas!

Congrats D.

Quote: