Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football > Recruiting

Recruiting Discuss High School Recruiting

Old 03-09-2009, 03:12 AM    (permalink
Hollywood
Veteran

Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRAVEHEART View Post
You dont need to put out 6 first rounders to validate talent lol.
haha see I lol at this statement only because as stupid as it sounds... in a way...yes we do! That's why our slogan is "it's a U thing, you wouldn't understand" because we fully expect to be on a completely different level than anyone else in the college football world. It literally starts out at the miami dade pee wee level and just builds up from there. That is why it sickens UM fans to see UF on a higher level than us right now as it should never be that way. Gainesville will always be Canesville no matter what one season says.
Hollywood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 06:24 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
only for this coming draft and probably next years, but after that I full expect us to see us dominating the NFL draft once again. I wish this thread was called "Future NFL'ers from the 2008 class from your team" then you would see some real Miami arrogance show up lol.
I think we have more top talent in this year's class than last year's. Last year's class is stocked full of future NFL guys but few have 1st round potential.

Jacory Harris, Aldarius Johnson, Travis Benjamin, LaRon Byrd, Thearon Collier, Ben Jones, Andrew Smith, Sean Spence, Brandon Harris, and many more.....all solid football players but not really top NFL talents, at least not yet. Same with Vaughn Telemaque who's a great player but lacks speed.

Only Marcus Robinson, Marcus Forston and Arthur Brown (projection) have 1st round written all over them. Robinson as a 3-4 OLB, Forston as an UT and Brown as a versatile LB.

This year's class is filled with potential studs (quality), albeit the quantity of future NFLers is lower. All 2/3 RBs are 1st round talents. Brandon Washington looks like he'll be a great mauler and a possible 1st day pick. Dyron Dye and Ray Ray Armstrong should become gifted pass rushers, while Olivier Vernon is well-developed physically. Curtis Porter is your prototypical NT and those always get overvalued. McGee and Reid are great athletes in different ways. Prince Kent has a lot of potential at S.

JMO, but the 09 class has more guys with high ceilings. 08 class is more of the "good college player, decent NFL player" kind.

2010 will beat them both :)

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 06:36 PM    (permalink
Hollywood
Veteran

Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by etk View Post
I think we have more top talent in this year's class than last year's. Last year's class is stocked full of future NFL guys but few have 1st round potential.

Jacory Harris, Aldarius Johnson, Travis Benjamin, LaRon Byrd, Thearon Collier, Ben Jones, Andrew Smith, Sean Spence, Brandon Harris, and many more.....all solid football players but not really top NFL talents, at least not yet. Same with Vaughn Telemaque who's a great player but lacks speed.

Only Marcus Robinson, Marcus Forston and Arthur Brown (projection) have 1st round written all over them. Robinson as a 3-4 OLB, Forston as an UT and Brown as a versatile LB.

This year's class is filled with potential studs (quality), albeit the quantity of future NFLers is lower. All 2/3 RBs are 1st round talents. Brandon Washington looks like he'll be a great mauler and a possible 1st day pick. Dyron Dye and Ray Ray Armstrong should become gifted pass rushers, while Olivier Vernon is well-developed physically. Curtis Porter is your prototypical NT and those always get overvalued. McGee and Reid are great athletes in different ways. Prince Kent has a lot of potential at S.

JMO, but the 09 class has more guys with high ceilings. 08 class is more of the "good college player, decent NFL player" kind.

2010 will beat them both :)
I get what you're saying. The most productive guys from the 08 class may not be the top end NFL prospects we are used to. Spence, AJ, Jacory, Benjamin...agreed.

A couple guys though I think have some high end NFL potential to add to your list are Tommy Streeter and Laron Byrd. Both have the size combined with very good speed.
Old 03-09-2009, 06:46 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I get what you're saying. The most productive guys from the 08 class may not be the top end NFL prospects we are used to. Spence, AJ, Jacory, Benjamin...agreed.

A couple guys though I think have some high end NFL potential to add to your list are Tommy Streeter and Laron Byrd. Both have the size combined with very good speed.
Yeah I thought about Byrd. Problem is, last year he was purely a possession receiver. He only ran fades, hitches and curl routes. Same with Aldarius. I'd like to see Byrd get into space and prove himself running a full route tree (woohooWhipple) and making plays all over the field. He's built like a ************, he's smooth and he can catch. I think he's a Day One pick at least as he has the most physical ability of our WRs. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and blame Nix.

I'm not gonna hold my breath on Streeter (in the NFL). I like him as a weapon for us in college, but he's always been a 1-dimensional guy and NFL teams don't like that. He's like a poor man's James Hardy, but I think he'll get drafted higher than most expect because he's got size and apparently runs a good 40.

TBH, all our receivers from that class have NFL potential except maybe Davon Johnson. He's been kind of silent lately. Even Kendal Thompkins has been impressing lately and he will have an extra year to be "the guy" after Benjamin and Collier are gone.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 03-09-2009, 06:47 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I took the Miami job after 2 years with Louisiana Tech in my NCAA Dynasty...

Aldarius Johnson and Sean Spence kicked ass. Travis Benjamin transfered.

There are your predictions, mark it down.
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 06:57 PM    (permalink
Hollywood
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbh15 View Post

You're not allowed to play with Miami!
Old 03-09-2009, 07:00 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

I used to play as the Gators in NCAA 08 because their playbook rox in that game. Then I realized the magnitude of my actions and started using other teams (WVU, OkSt, Navy) with the UF playbook. Never again will I run up 100-0 scores on teams with Tebow (this was pre-lovefest though) and the ***tors.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 03-09-2009, 07:04 PM    (permalink
sbh15
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
You're not allowed to play with Miami!
Fine, I will take back the three straight national championships I won. And did I mention the 10 5*'s and 10 4*'s in the recruiting class I just had? I'll play with just about anyone really, except non-Gator SEC teams and FSU. I refuse to whomp on the Gators every year in that game.
Old 03-09-2009, 07:55 PM    (permalink
JoeyJr09
Veteran

JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Braveheart,

You either completely misunderstood my point or I didn't make it clear enough. But we are on the same page. Miami will not produce NFL talent at the same level as in the past. But neither will any other program. I think that level is unlikely to get reached anytime soon.

As for talent not being the problem in Miami. You couldnt be more wrong on that. Lack of talent and poor recruiting was 100 percent responsible for the downturn in Miami football.

Don't look at us putting out a couple 1st rounders every year as evidence at we had talent.

We had a couple players every year but there was zero depth to speak of and tons of busts.

Look at our newest recruiting classes just to get feel for how bad an issue our talent and depth was.

7 WR in one class (2008) would never happen to good talent and depth. They wouldn't need to get that drastic.

We took 5 LBs in the 2008 class as well just to make up for the lack of depth and talent at LB. Yet we were still able to produce Tavares Gooden. That doesn't mean we had good LBs. It means we had a good player. But we still sorely lacked talent at that position.

Anyone that thinks Miami had talent and depth during the last 6 or so year downturn has no idea of what has been going on with the Miami program.
JoeyJr09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 08:02 PM    (permalink
JoeyJr09
Veteran

JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Guys slow your roll on the 2008 class not having high ceiling caliber players.

Sean Spence to me has Ernie Sims written all over him. Ernie was a top 10 pick.

In all honesty, you guys are telling me you can't see guys like Travis Benjamin, Marcus Forston, Vaughn Telemaque, Arthur Brown, Marcus Robinson go the route of guys like Jeremy Maclin, Glenn Dorsey, William Moore, Keith Rivers, and Anthony Spencer respectively?

All are possible. Plus don't sleep on guys like Cookie, Brandon Harris, Tommy Streeter, LaRon Byrd, Aldarius Johnson, Ben Jones, Andrew Smith, Micanor Regis and a few others becoming mid round picks to compliment a handful of top guys the 2008 class could produce.

Remember these guys are just freshmen. The sky is the limit for them. When Sean Taylor was a freshman, everyone wrote him off because he didn't see the field. Let these kids develop. There is plenty to work with and tons of potential for them to turn into top tier NFL talents. They are all on their way if their freshman year is any indication.
Old 03-10-2009, 03:20 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeyJr09 View Post
Guys slow your roll on the 2008 class not having high ceiling caliber players.

Sean Spence to me has Ernie Sims written all over him. Ernie was a top 10 pick.

In all honesty, you guys are telling me you can't see guys like Travis Benjamin, Marcus Forston, Vaughn Telemaque, Arthur Brown, Marcus Robinson go the route of guys like Jeremy Maclin, Glenn Dorsey, William Moore, Keith Rivers, and Anthony Spencer respectively?

All are possible. Plus don't sleep on guys like Cookie, Brandon Harris, Tommy Streeter, LaRon Byrd, Aldarius Johnson, Ben Jones, Andrew Smith, Micanor Regis and a few others becoming mid round picks to compliment a handful of top guys the 2008 class could produce.

Remember these guys are just freshmen. The sky is the limit for them. When Sean Taylor was a freshman, everyone wrote him off because he didn't see the field. Let these kids develop. There is plenty to work with and tons of potential for them to turn into top tier NFL talents. They are all on their way if their freshman year is any indication.
I'm only projecting the players based on where they are physically. I love the talent and depth of our team right now but the 08 class is more quantity than quality. Our biggest contributors aren't really "freakish" and most have holes that will keep their stock from skyrocketing.

I disagree about Spence/Sims. What made Sims a top-10 pick was his freakish explosiveness and hit power. Not to mention sub-4.5 speed. He was also one of the best HS LBs of all time. Spence is a solid athlete and LB, but he doesn't have the speed and explosion to overcome his lack of size.

Benajmin is a blur but he's also tiny. Late-1st at best. He would need Maclin production to become the next Maclin.

Marcus Forston will be one of the top DTs in his class. No question.

Telemaque lacks timed speed. He won't get drafted higher than Kenny Phillips.

The sky's the limit for Arthur.

I'm a big Marcus Robinson fan. I think he's a definite 1st round talent as a rush LB. I'd compare him to LaMarr Woodley as he keeps putting on bulk.

The guys you mentioned in the 2nd paragraph are all solid prospects, many of which should be more than just mid-round picks. Regis and Byrd could become top prospects.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 03-10-2009, 04:22 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbh15 View Post

Did you create Travis Benjamin yourself? Because he's not in the game until you edit players or create him from scratch. Same with Collier, Byrd, Ben Jones, etc.

I'm in an online dynasty right now as USC and my buddy is Florida... we battle for top 5 recruits on a yearly basis. It's a blast.

Florida is so sick to recruit with. Everything is elite, I swear.
Old 03-10-2009, 08:40 PM    (permalink
JoeyJr09
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by djp View Post
Did you create Travis Benjamin yourself? Because he's not in the game until you edit players or create him from scratch. Same with Collier, Byrd, Ben Jones, etc.

I'm in an online dynasty right now as USC and my buddy is Florida... we battle for top 5 recruits on a yearly basis. It's a blast.

enter ExtremeGamer in the EA Locker.

gives you the update roster with all the correct players.
Old 03-10-2009, 08:44 PM    (permalink
sbh15
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by djp View Post

Yeah they are, it's awesome. And no, I didn't create Benjamin. I know a guy from another MB who had named rosters, fully updated, so I used the XBOX live download feature to steal them. :P

I started a Dynasty with Michigan just for the hell of it, I had 22 five stars interested and I usually hit on 75% of the guys I target, so that class would have been sick.

We should probably take this to another thread, but I've been playing crazy NCAA lately. Had a lot of cool games.
Old 03-22-2009, 06:45 AM    (permalink
ToldLikeItIs
Pro Bowler

ToldLikeItIs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ToldLikeItIs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ToldLikeItIs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ToldLikeItIs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ToldLikeItIs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ToldLikeItIs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ToldLikeItIs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ToldLikeItIs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ToldLikeItIs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ToldLikeItIs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ToldLikeItIs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Iowa

Martin Hopkins - 6'3 240 MLB. Future DT, and Mitch King clone for Iowa. Great frame, rangy, and long, with a powerfully built upper body and no lower body, as of right now. Quick and aware, I think he will be one heck of a DT down the road. We're not looking at a first round guy, but he'll certainly be drafted between rounds 4-6.

Nolan MacMillian - 6'6 286 OT. 17 years old, young kid originally from Canada who just started playing American ball. Not many know about him, but he really blew up as the year went on. Every one of our starting LT's since the Ferentz era has been drafted, and I see MacMillan taking the reins after Bulaga leaves either in 2010, or 2011. Great measurables, 4.9, 350 BP, and an impressive frame. I think he'll weigh 320 pretty easily. Round 2-4.

Micah Hyde - 6'1 180 CB. Played QB in High School, really did well in Ohio. I like his size, speed, and awaresness. He'll put on some good weight, and be a Bradley Fletcher type DB for us down the road. I really like his upside and just overral athletic ability. He could also play safety, but I don't think he has the frame to be an NFL safety. Round 3-5.

Potential First rounder? None. Stephane Ngoumou would be my choice. 6'4 200 WR with big time speed, game, size, potential, but some behavioral issues. I can't remember the last Iowa WR drafted even in the first four rounds, considering him a first round pick at this point is a total assumptive stretch, but he would be my choice.
ToldLikeItIs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 02:54 PM    (permalink
Race for the Heisman
Veteran

Race for the Heisman is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairRace for the Heisman is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairRace for the Heisman is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairRace for the Heisman is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairRace for the Heisman is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairRace for the Heisman is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairRace for the Heisman is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairRace for the Heisman is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairRace for the Heisman is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairRace for the Heisman is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairRace for the Heisman is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

Ohio State

1. Dominic Clarke - DB - Could be the next Antoine Winfield in my mind.
2. Storm Klein - LB - Great straight-line speed and overall great athleticism. I think he could be a later first day linebacker. Maybe a bit like Cushing.
3. Sam Longo - OT - Probably won't start much given the talent in front of him, but I could see him ending up something like Troy Kropog (middle) or Eben Britton (higher end).
4. Marcus Hall - Something like a guard/right tackle tweener who is perhaps an early day two pick/late day one pick (Andy Levitre?)
5. Melvin Fellows - I see a good base end who, if he develops a decent pass rush repertoire, could go in the second, but the middle of day two is more likely. A bit better than Jay Richardson.
6. James Jackson - Could be the next Santonio Holmes, but I'm not really high on him.
7. Duron Carter - Something like Brian Robiskie, but will fall further due to lack of timed speed.
8. Jamie Wood - Jairus Byrd at best, probably something worse.
9. Corey Brown - Dwayne Jarrett?
10. Jordan Whiting - Maurice Crum Jr.
11. John Simon - Mitch King

Not exactly the most conventional picks, but there's a few guys in there I really like.
Race for the Heisman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 01:55 AM    (permalink
Texas Homer
Veteran

Texas Homer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Texas Homer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Texas Homer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Texas Homer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Texas Homer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Texas Homer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Texas Homer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Texas Homer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Texas Homer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Texas Homer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Texas Homer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

True Freshman LB Tariq Allen for Texas is a really big downhill LB that has a lot of talent and potential. I think he ends up at MLB. I also think coach Muschamp will make a Beast out of him.
Old 04-05-2009, 03:59 PM    (permalink
JHG722
Veteran

JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.

The only person from our class that I could possibly project would be

DT Kadeem Custis
6'4 275 should be able to run a sub 5 forty.

Had offers from Duke, WVU, UConn, ECU, Maryland, NC State and Pitt
Old 04-05-2009, 05:39 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHG722 View Post
The only person from our class that I could possibly project would be

DT Kadeem Custis
6'4 275 should be able to run a sub 5 forty.

Had offers from Duke, WVU, UConn, ECU, Maryland, NC State and Pitt
I also like Levi Brown. Kid is a stud. But agreed on Kadeem.
Old 04-05-2009, 06:11 PM    (permalink
JHG722
Veteran

JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HinesWardJr View Post
I also like Levi Brown. Kid is a stud. But agreed on Kadeem.
Yeah, Levi's pretty good too, but Kadeem is our closest 'sure thing'
Old 04-06-2009, 11:35 PM    (permalink
Christopher Hitchens
Rookie

Christopher Hitchens hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Bryce Brown (haha Miami hacks your program is garbage)
Janzen Jackson
Greg King
Old 04-07-2009, 12:06 AM    (permalink
Race for the Heisman
Veteran

Race for the Heisman is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairRace for the Heisman is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairRace for the Heisman is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairRace for the Heisman is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairRace for the Heisman is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairRace for the Heisman is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairRace for the Heisman is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairRace for the Heisman is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairRace for the Heisman is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairRace for the Heisman is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairRace for the Heisman is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

Not my school, by Dre Kirkpatrick reminds me of Terrell Thomas (Southern Cal).
Race for the Heisman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 12:08 AM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Race for the Heisman View Post
Not my school, by Dre Kirkpatrick reminds me of Terrell Thomas (Southern Cal).
...except much better.
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 12:10 AM    (permalink
BRAVEHEART
Pro Bowler

BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper View Post
...except much better.
As a prospect coming out HS, yeah a whole lot better.
Old 04-07-2009, 01:16 AM    (permalink
IrishTrojan
Rookie

IrishTrojan could make a wolverine purr.IrishTrojan could make a wolverine purr.IrishTrojan could make a wolverine purr.IrishTrojan could make a wolverine purr.IrishTrojan could make a wolverine purr.IrishTrojan could make a wolverine purr.

i feel that kirkpatrick was overrated.