Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 06-30-2005, 03:37 PM    (permalink
hotnikkels11

Do you own it. I know I do.
Old 06-30-2005, 03:39 PM    (permalink
hotnikkels11

I thought was hilarious for all the wrong reasons, but more than worthy of the $6 it cost at Best Buy. I was a huge FSU fan in the early 90's and i loved that ESU was a thinly veiled doppleganger
Old 06-30-2005, 07:06 PM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I dont own it but it is an awesome movie IMO that guy Alvin is my hero his intensity is awesome.

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
EdReedUnstoppable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2005, 01:39 AM    (permalink
hotnikkels11

My first born son will be named Joe Kane. THis movie is so cheesy and stereotypical it has to be enjoyed by any college football fan.
Old 07-01-2005, 09:35 AM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I namin my son Darnell Jefferson, and my daughter Autumn. What a flick I love it.

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
EdReedUnstoppable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2006, 09:56 AM    (permalink
The Fat Kid
Pro Bowler

The Fat Kid The Fat Kid The Fat Kid The Fat Kid The Fat Kid The Fat Kid

8)

sig by CalBears99
Quote:
Originally Posted by yodachu
I HAVE ISSUES!
The Fat Kid is offline   Reply With Quote