Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 03-07-2009, 07:08 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJSchneider View Post
Gethca Buffalo Wings ready!
The Mayne Event needs to do another one of those "things to do in Buffalo" like they did with Marshawn Lynch, except this time with TO.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 07:09 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Are there any Bills fans who used to hate on TO that are now in love with him? Those are always the greatest fans. :D
TO is still a douche and always will be a douche, but I gotta think he has a plan here. It seems he is going to come in, own for a year, and then leave because god knows he doesnt want to be in Buffalo. As a Bills fan.....thats fine by me. He wont destroy the team in one year and if he does he is gone anyway......seems fairly safe to me. I have to at least applaud the attempt to win here by the Bills and one year minimizes the risk by a lot and if it works out, 6.5 is dirt cheap for TO.
Old 03-07-2009, 07:12 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRTPlaya21 View Post
I laughed too hard when my friend texted me this. He is more concerned with beating the Pats then winning it all.
Well then he actually fits right in with Buffalo.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 07:20 PM    (permalink
Burns336
Pro Bowler

Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lions WMD View Post
The Lions needed TO? What does he have that Calvin Johnson doesn't have? A loud mouth and 12 years.. that's about it. We already had our big WR duo with Calvin and Roy, and that didn't do too much for us.
At least with T.O. you would have 2 receivers that actually produce... We're stuck with JUST Roy Williams. Talk about crap.
Burns336 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 07:27 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I will say tho.........if TO owns and we sign him long term it will end up an utter disaster, per usual
Old 03-07-2009, 07:40 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is this going to be TO's thing for whatever is left in his career? Moving around to a new team, one year at a time?

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 07:43 PM    (permalink
Burns336
Pro Bowler

Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
Is this going to be TO's thing for whatever is left in his career? Moving around to a new team, one year at a time?
He might get a 2 year deal.

I'd imagine if he does well with the Bills and they make playoffs then he will be extended.

I doubt T.O. will play to the bitter end though. He will prob leave the game in pretty good shape and still be capable of a 1000 yard 8 TD season when he finally does leave.

He's already venturing into TV and has stated his love for acting numerous times.

I think T probably has 3 years left before he hangs them up.
Burns336 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 08:23 PM    (permalink
Vox Populi
Pro Bowler

Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm going to say that next off season T.O. finds himself a contract like what Warner got this year [probably less dollars though], a 2 year deal that will see him finish his career. Lets not forget that this guy will be 36 next year. Hes the same age as Marvin Harrison I believe, he does take care of his body obviously, but knees only last so long.
Vox Populi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 08:28 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

http://www.buffalobills.com/media-lo...2-c1c52444d376

his 1st interview as a bill if u want to see it
Old 03-07-2009, 08:37 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You know who really wins in this deal? James Hardy. Why? He'll be out with a torn ACL, but TO is going to pay him thousands of dollars for that #81. Maybe even a nice vacation out of it!

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 08:40 PM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strongside View Post
Might make Bills games worth watching. They are on every week here and I swear they play the most boring football I've seen.

WOOOO!
Buffalo is best at something.

Regarding the most recent text I've received from the Bills...
at the end it said, "The ticket office has extended hours Sunday: 9am-12pm. "

Because of that part, the first impression I got from this signing is that the Bills signed him to sell tickets, and not to improve the team. I just see him being a cancer in the locker room as he was everywhere else. Hopefully I'm wrong...

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy
my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
Quote:
But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons
Bills2083 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 08:43 PM    (permalink
BBIB
Veteran

BBIB hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.BBIB hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenewfeature06 View Post
Makes No Sense
Well he can help the Bills be better than they were going to be this year and if he stays on good behavior it can help him get another deal on a better team for the season after next
BBIB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 08:53 PM    (permalink
Xonraider
All-Pro

Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBuffaloBills View Post
I love this move!!! Whats the worst thing thats going to happen?
Old 03-07-2009, 08:55 PM    (permalink
russie
Veteran

russie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.russie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.russie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.russie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.russie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.russie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.russie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.russie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.russie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.russie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.russie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

anyone think jeff garcia is gonna give trent edwards a call and tell him how to deal with it when t.o. calls him a ****?
russie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 09:03 PM    (permalink
oldLibid21
Veteran

oldLibid21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.oldLibid21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.oldLibid21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.oldLibid21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.oldLibid21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.oldLibid21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.oldLibid21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.oldLibid21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.oldLibid21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.oldLibid21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.oldLibid21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not a bad idea by the Bills. I was also surprised by this signing. Like the OP said, T.O. will be able to help Trent Edwards further develop as a quarterback... and $6.5 million ($4 million guaranteed) is a decent contract. I'm sure Terrell Owens has some gas left in the tank. Good luck to him in Buffalo and hopefully he doesn't burn yet another bridge there.
oldLibid21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 09:13 PM    (permalink
twista6002
Veteran

twista6002 twista6002 twista6002 twista6002 twista6002

Better not get in a spat with Lynch. Might get shot.

Actually, that'd be a good thing.
twista6002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 09:19 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by twista6002 View Post
Better not get in a spat with Lynch. Might get shot.

Actually, that'd be a good thing.
That'd be an awesome camp fight.

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 09:28 PM    (permalink
TheBuffaloBills
Veteran

TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, I am pumped. I just wish we didn't have to face the teams we will this year. If we make it to the playoffs, we would have deserved it.

Thank you XxXDragonXxX for the Avatar!
TheBuffaloBills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 09:31 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yeah, I am pumped. I just wish we didn't have to face the teams we will this year. If we make it to the playoffs, we would have deserved it.
Who do you play? Whatever you perceive each team as right now will most likely not be very similar to what they actually are when you play them (except the Colts probably).

- Ko Simpson
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 09:35 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by russie View Post
anyone think jeff garcia is gonna give trent edwards a call and tell him how to deal with it when t.o. calls him a ****?
Well, I dont think Jeff cares as he is too busy banging his playboy playmate wife Carmella DeCesare.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 09:45 PM    (permalink
twista6002
Veteran

twista6002 twista6002 twista6002 twista6002 twista6002

I kind of wanted to see him go to Washington
twista6002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 09:50 PM    (permalink
TheBuffaloBills
Veteran

TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
Who do you play? Whatever you perceive each team as right now will most likely not be very similar to what they actually are when you play them (except the Colts probably).

Home: Dolphins, Jets, Patriots, Buccaneers, Colts, Saints, Texans, Browns
Away: Dolphins, Jets, Patriots, Falcons, Jaguars, Panthers, Titans, Chiefs

We had the easiest schedule last year, and we came out 7-9. This is a pretty tough schedule every way you look at it.

Thank you XxXDragonXxX for the Avatar!
TheBuffaloBills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 10:03 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Home: Dolphins, Jets, Patriots, Buccaneers, Colts, Saints, Texans, Browns
Away: Dolphins, Jets, Patriots, Falcons, Jaguars, Panthers, Titans, Chiefs

We had the easiest schedule last year, and we came out 7-9. This is a pretty tough schedule every way you look at it.
Every sched in the NFL is tough.

Any of those teams are an injury at QB away from being a completely different team. Not to mention that every season there are teams that do a complete 180 or underachieve.

Looks to me like you have a lot of potential disappointment teams on the sched:
ATL, MIA, NYJ, TB, KC, CAR, TEN, CLE, JAC. I mean any of those teams could go 4-12 next year. I'd actually be pretty stoked about my sched if I was a Bills fan. There are a lot of teams on that list who could potentially have a problematic QB situation.

- Ko Simpson
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 10:05 PM    (permalink
russie
Veteran

russie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.russie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.russie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.russie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.russie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.russie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.russie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.russie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.russie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.russie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.russie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
Well, I dont think Jeff cares as he is too busy banging his playboy playmate wife Carmella DeCesare.

i'm not trying to say garcia is, i'm just saying that sooner or later t.o. will call him that

plus i see nipple in your photo
Old 03-07-2009, 10:33 PM    (permalink
someone447
Pro Bowler

someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Hey look, if we didn't shake things up, we would be going 7-9 again. Throw T.O. in there with Trent (Who is getting more experienced.) This is going to take heat off of Evans. We have one of the best 2 back tandems in the league. Peters may return to his pro bowl status. Get TE in the draft, and you got a very scary offense.
Exactly, I have no love for TO, but this is a good move. What's the worst that can happen? They miss the playoffs? Well, that as going to happen without TO. Now add the fact they only signed him for a year(and it has taken at least two everywhere he has been to make everything blow up.)