Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Tampa Bay Buccaneers Team Forum

Tampa Bay Buccaneers Team Forum Discuss the Bucs

Old 03-12-2009, 01:07 AM    (permalink
lordquas
Veteran

lordquas lordquas lordquas lordquas lordquas lordquas lordquas lordquas
Default Full Bucs Mock

Buccaneers Mock
Ziggy Hood DT 63 300- a great defensive tackle whos almost the same talent wise as Raji. Productive and would come in and start right away.

Victor Harris CB 511 195- Playmaking corner who would be nice in a Tampa defense. As solid of a corner as they come, and could replace Barber sooner than later.

Mike Wallace WR 60 200- Speedy guy who could develop into a solid deep threat. Future project.

Nic Harris OLB 6'3 235- Used to be a monster safety, now could be a great outside backer in a Tampa scheme. Can cover and tackle but will need time to fully convert to linebacker. Boom or Bust type.

Curtis Painter QB 63 230- Bring in a QB with tons of experience who needs to put it all together. Has all the skills to compete with JJ for the future.

AQ Shipley C 61 305- Strong and Tough leader who'd add depth to a shakey position on the O-Line.

DJ Clark CB/FS 61 200- Big dude who'd add depth to the secondary. Has some potential..

Go Celtics
Go Irish
Go Ravens
lordquas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 01:30 AM    (permalink
Me Likey Rookies
Veteran

Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hood is a terrible pick for our new scheme.

I love Macho but we traded this pick to CLE for K2.

I would love Wallace in the 3rd, hes fast as hell.

Rest of the pics aren't too bad. Shipley I think will go higher though.
Old 03-12-2009, 02:35 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Icon

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hood - Decent pick
Harris - K2
Wallace - Do we need another "project" receiver
Nic Harris - Don't want an inexperienced linebacker, we have enough of those
Painter - Why add another 5th round QB?
Shipley/Clark - Who cares

Poor mock in my opinion.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 09:50 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordquas View Post
Buccaneers Mock
Ziggy Hood DT 63 300- a great defensive tackle whos almost the same talent wise as Raji. Productive and would come in and start right away.

Victor Harris CB 511 195- Playmaking corner who would be nice in a Tampa defense. As solid of a corner as they come, and could replace Barber sooner than later.

Mike Wallace WR 60 200- Speedy guy who could develop into a solid deep threat. Future project.

Nic Harris OLB 6'3 235- Used to be a monster safety, now could be a great outside backer in a Tampa scheme. Can cover and tackle but will need time to fully convert to linebacker. Boom or Bust type.

Curtis Painter QB 63 230- Bring in a QB with tons of experience who needs to put it all together. Has all the skills to compete with JJ for the future.

AQ Shipley C 61 305- Strong and Tough leader who'd add depth to a shakey position on the O-Line.

DJ Clark CB/FS 61 200- Big dude who'd add depth to the secondary. Has some potential..
I like this mock. Only bad pick was Painter. Replace Painter with a LDE like Kyle Moore and it's a solid foundation.

Problem is....Macho is probably the best pick in the mock and we don't have that pick.

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote