Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Dallas Cowboys Team Forum

Dallas Cowboys Team Forum Discuss America's Team - How 'bout dem Cowboys!

Old 03-06-2007, 06:28 AM    (permalink
Gridiron
Rookie

Gridiron hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default Kenyon Coleman

Looks like the Jets are strongly pushing for this guy.

Help me out, tell me about him. Worth a pickup?

Last edited by Gridiron : 03-06-2007 at 06:30 AM.
Gridiron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007, 10:42 AM    (permalink
bigmac076
Veteran

bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

quality backup, very aware
Old 03-06-2007, 11:42 AM    (permalink
LSUALUM99
Veteran

LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not a bad player. Good backup - I wouldn't sign him to starter money though.

Designs by Thule

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMWSackMachine View Post
I just wanna warn you guys not to take TNew41 too seriously. He's....let's just say, special. He's fairly harmless, though. He just needs several years of seasoning before he tries to make any more points, is all.
LSUALUM99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007, 04:50 PM    (permalink
Gridiron
Rookie

Does he have a chance winning the starting job competing with players like Kimo von Oelhoffen, Bobby Hamilton, and likely some rookie?

If so, is he good enough to be a decent starter, or is he more of a rotational guy?

Thanks a lot.
Old 03-06-2007, 04:58 PM    (permalink
LSUALUM99
Veteran

LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

rotational guy. Could do spot starting for a game or two. Don't expect him to be a full time starter. If he is, your DL is in trouble.

Designs by Thule

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMWSackMachine View Post
I just wanna warn you guys not to take TNew41 too seriously. He's....let's just say, special. He's fairly harmless, though. He just needs several years of seasoning before he tries to make any more points, is all.
LSUALUM99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007, 05:06 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Coleman makes the most of his opportunities. While not a playmaker, he does provide depth that makes you feel comfortable.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007, 05:07 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He outplayed Marcus Spears at the end of the year...and was our only DE to get penetration out of our base 3-4 set.

Designs by me
Quote:
[00:37] <toonster> i mean, i can talk dirty
thule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007, 05:29 PM    (permalink
TNewFan41
Veteran

TNewFan41 smells like sex panther.TNewFan41 smells like sex panther.TNewFan41 smells like sex panther.

Thule is correct, sadly........
Old 03-06-2007, 05:46 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jets | Team signs Coleman
Tue, 6 Mar 2007 14:15:00 -0800

The New York Jets have signed free-agent DE Kenyon Coleman (Cowboys). Terms of the deal were not disclosed.

Designs by me
Quote:
Old 03-06-2007, 06:30 PM    (permalink
TNewFan41
Veteran

TNewFan41 smells like sex panther.TNewFan41 smells like sex panther.TNewFan41 smells like sex panther.

Oh well, gives Hatcher more playing time, thats a plus.
Old 03-06-2007, 07:36 PM    (permalink
Gridiron
Rookie

Thanks for the info, guys. Much appreciated.
Old 03-07-2007, 02:41 AM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

This move imo affects more than the general fan base understands. Coleman was our savy veteran from the DE position. I love having youth...but then again I want a guy that has played it before and can give incite on the field...something that coaches can't always do. I mean it is easier for a player to explain something to another player sometimes than a coach. I really think this loss hurts more than we think. Although maybe the one gap scheme change makes coleman's knowledge expendable. I really think he would have been worth keeping.

Designs by me
Quote:
Old 03-07-2007, 01:09 PM    (permalink
Go Cowboys
Pro Bowler

Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He is a great pass rush guy. Like others have said, he is a quality backup.

Thanks to bonekrusher for the sig
Go Cowboys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007, 02:53 PM    (permalink
TNewFan41
Veteran

Are you bring him in to start?