Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 03-12-2009, 05:57 PM    (permalink
I KNOW IT ALL
Rookie

I KNOW IT ALL is a cocksman.I KNOW IT ALL is a cocksman.I KNOW IT ALL is a cocksman.I KNOW IT ALL is a cocksman.I KNOW IT ALL is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
what, exactly, does that have to do with anything?
Why are people ripping on him when:

a) We don't even know if he did anything wrong.

b) Even if he did do something wrong, it could be very minor such as speeding, bad lane change, etc. These are things that we all do and luckily for us they don't usually end in accidents but occasionally they do.

c) Isn't it a bit hypocritical to rip somebody for driving recklessly when we all make mistakes driving?

This is just another example of a situation getting blown out of proportion without people getting the facts. Hell, half the people in this thread think this JUST happened when it's old news.
I KNOW IT ALL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 05:58 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC.SD View Post
Clearly he got his payday and stopped putting the effort in, just like we all knew he would.
Can we stop this silly idea. This happened in December. Read the article!!!

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 06:04 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
Can we stop this silly idea. This happened in December. Read the article!!!
Come on GS i'm just playing.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 06:10 PM    (permalink
I KNOW IT ALL
Rookie

I KNOW IT ALL is a cocksman.I KNOW IT ALL is a cocksman.I KNOW IT ALL is a cocksman.I KNOW IT ALL is a cocksman.I KNOW IT ALL is a cocksman.

I see what you're saying njx9. I'm just saying it is annoying how people on this forum act like getting in a car accident is the worst thing ever and it makes Haynesworth a complete idiot. He's human. Being in the NFL doesn't give you God-like powers to avoid trouble, it actually makes it harder to avoid trouble.
Old 03-12-2009, 06:18 PM    (permalink
jayceheathman
All-Pro

jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Betcha Bottom Dollah! :D
The Texans are going to draft Chase Holbrook and be our new franchise QB. Our franchise QB will be better than that Brennan guy. :)
Old 03-12-2009, 06:20 PM    (permalink
jayceheathman
All-Pro

jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by I KNOW IT ALL View Post
I see what you're saying njx9. I'm just saying it is annoying how people on this forum act like getting in a car accident is the worst thing ever and it makes Haynesworth a complete idiot. He's human. Being in the NFL doesn't give you God-like powers to avoid trouble, it actually makes it harder to avoid trouble.
The most annoying is when everyone thinks that if you are an NFL player you should hire a driver and have a body guard.
Old 03-12-2009, 07:11 PM    (permalink
BUSTKUNTLAWL
Veteran

BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Solid overreaction going on in this thread.

Like Snyder didn't make sure character clauses were put into the contract..
Old 03-12-2009, 07:12 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Why are people ripping on him when:

a) We don't even know if he did anything wrong.

b) Even if he did do something wrong, it could be very minor such as speeding, bad lane change, etc. These are things that we all do and luckily for us they don't usually end in accidents but occasionally they do.

c) Isn't it a bit hypocritical to rip somebody for driving recklessly when we all make mistakes driving?

This is just another example of a situation getting blown out of proportion without people getting the facts. Hell, half the people in this thread think this JUST happened when it's old news.
Because:

a. He did do something wrong.
b. He made someone else get in a car accident when he tried to overtake them.
c. We all make mistakes, but we all don't drive recklessly.
d. Professional athletes shouldn't get into these kinds of situations. It's why Pacman Jones is out of the league... and Charles Barkley went to jail.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 07:13 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BUSTKUNTLAWL View Post
Solid overreaction going on in this thread.

Like Snyder didn't make sure character clauses were put into the contract..
Even if he did, that's good for the Redskins, but no matter what, this is bad for Albert.
Old 03-12-2009, 07:47 PM    (permalink
steelersfan43
Pro Bowler

steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Forcing some one to crash into a median because you are an impatient ass is more a lot worse then just an average car accident.
steelersfan43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 07:52 PM    (permalink
I KNOW IT ALL
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelersfan43 View Post
Forcing some one to crash into a median because you are an impatient ass is more a lot worse then just an average car accident.
Do you know if that is what happened or should you wait for it to get sorted out in court?
Old 03-12-2009, 08:01 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Do you know if that is what happened or should you wait for it to get sorted out in court?
Well we already know the guy kicked a defenseless man on the ground when he wasn't wearing a helmet. How much benefit of the doubt does he deserve? NONE.
Old 03-12-2009, 08:02 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Well we already know the guy kicked a defenseless man on the ground when he wasn't wearing a helmet. How much benefit of the doubt does he deserve? NONE.
Funniest post of the year goes to...........!!!!!! Actually there's 8ish months to go so not quite.
Old 03-12-2009, 08:03 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

everyone is overreacting.
Old 03-12-2009, 08:05 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
everyone is overreacting.
I agree.... but it's always fun to make fun at the Redskins expense. Don't you agree??? :D
Old 03-12-2009, 08:05 PM    (permalink
TimD
All-Pro

TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

People are jumping all over him without any facts. Don't tell me that everyone who ripped on him is a perfect driver who never speeds or drives too aggressively towards others. Wait until we hear all the facts before we decide if its going to be a bid deal or not.
Old 03-12-2009, 08:07 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I agree.... but it's always fun to make fun at the Redskins expense. Don't you agree??? :D
absolutely.

the Redskins are like a hot chick with Herpes. at first glimpse youre like, "wow, that chick is smoking", but then you look a little deeper, and realize that all she's gonna do is burn you.
Old 03-12-2009, 08:20 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
absolutely.

the Redskins are like a hot chick with Herpes. at first glimpse youre like, "wow, that chick is smoking", but then you look a little deeper, and realize that all she's gonna do is burn you.
hahaha so true!

...and the Giants are like that ugly lookin' tranny in the corner, who looks so obvious that she's a man, but you keep looking because she's so weird...and everytime you make eye contact you look away immediately because you don't want her catching you starring because you know deep down inside she can royally kick your ass. :D
Old 03-12-2009, 08:24 PM    (permalink
someone447
Pro Bowler

someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Because:

a. He did do something wrong.
b. He made someone else get in a car accident when he tried to overtake them.
c. We all make mistakes, but we all don't drive recklessly.
d. Professional athletes shouldn't get into these kinds of situations. It's why Pacman Jones is out of the league... and Charles Barkley went to jail.
a. Nothing that every other driver hasn't done at one point in their life.
b. He tried to pass and someone slammed into a median, unless he ran them into the median both parties are at fault.
c. You've never sped? Never tried to pass when you probably shouldn't have? Never been late and weaved through traffic? Ok Mr. Perfect Driver, I salute you.
d. This is HARDLY a Pacman type incident. If he was drunk, then you have a point. He got in a car accident, people get cited for that kind of stuff all the time.

Let's see if anything even comes of this before we start crucifying the guy. Everyone needs to quit holding athletes on a pedestal. They are good at their sport, nothing else. Next time the local manager of your local McDonalds gets cited for reckless driving, I hope you are all as outraged.
Old 03-12-2009, 08:25 PM    (permalink
someone447
Pro Bowler

someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelersfan43 View Post
Odds are the other driver wasn't an excellent driver either, unless Haynseworth rammed him into the wall, accidents can usually be avoided if you drive defensively.

Not to mention, someone being an impatient ass(usually more than just one person) is what causes MOST accidents. So no, this isn't any worse than the average car accident. IT IS the average car accident, it just happens to have involved Albert Haynseworth.
Old 03-12-2009, 08:41 PM    (permalink
I KNOW IT ALL
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
again, that's completely, bloody irrelevant. stop repeating it as if it actually has any bearing on ANYTHING.
The facts are irrelevant?
Old 03-12-2009, 08:48 PM    (permalink
TimD
All-Pro

TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How is that irrelevant at all? I'm saying don't be a hypocrite and don't jump to conclusions without proper facts. I feel that's good advice in general, and I think it does affect what how people should react.

I really don't think you had any right calling me out for what I said, when you just keep making negative comments about the situation without any knowledge of the accident.

Yes he drove reckless and sped, but I don't understand why everyone is jumping down his throat like they are. Seems like everyone is overreacting.

If everyone who bashed him has a perfect driving record, then okay, I was wrong. I highly doubt that's the case.
Old 03-12-2009, 08:49 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by someone447 View Post
a. Nothing that every other driver hasn't done at one point in their life.
b. He tried to pass and someone slammed into a median, unless he ran them into the median both parties are at fault.
c. You've never sped? Never tried to pass when you probably shouldn't have? Never been late and weaved through traffic? Ok Mr. Perfect Driver, I salute you.
d. This is HARDLY a Pacman type incident. If he was drunk, then you have a point. He got in a car accident, people get cited for that kind of stuff all the time.

Let's see if anything even comes of this before we start crucifying the guy. Everyone needs to quit holding athletes on a pedestal. They are good at their sport, nothing else. Next time the local manager of your local McDonalds gets cited for reckless driving, I hope you are all as outraged.
a. Believe it or not, I'm not on trial here. He is and he did a wrong. There's no going around that. And no, not everyone makes the other people around them driving to crash.
b. Both parties are not at fault. I don't know how you came up with the idea that the guy willingly went into the median. Oh yay! That sounds fun!
c. What I do on the road, I am accountable for. What he does on the road, he is accountable for. Now he made a mistake. The fact that other people do the same thing doesn't matter. If they cause an accident, they are wrong as well. He doesn't get a free pass because others have done it. Wow. Just wow.
d. I never said he was Pacman. Should I type slower? I just said pro athletes who find themselves in repeated trouble find themselves out of the league or in jail... and this is not Big Al's first time facing trouble.
Old 03-12-2009, 08:51 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimDris View Post
How is that irrelevant at all? I'm saying don't be a hypocrite and don't jump to conclusions without proper facts. I feel that's good advice in general, and I think it does affect what how people should react.

I really don't think you had any right calling me out for what I said, when you just keep making negative comments about the situation without any knowledge of the accident.

Yes he drove reckless and sped, but I don't understand why everyone is jumping down his throat like they are. Seems like everyone is overreacting.

If everyone who bashed him has a perfect driving record, then okay, I was wrong. I highly doubt that's the case.
Hey, people bash Barry Bonds on a sports forum and he never has had real evidence put against him. Athletes who put themselves in situations that negatively affect their reputation are subject to public ridicule. It comes with the territory of being in the public eye.
Old 03-12-2009, 08:53 PM    (permalink
locseti
Veteran

locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This happened in December, get out the way before Fat Al forces you into the median. That's just how he rolls Grandma.
locseti is offline   Reply With Quote