Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 03-14-2009, 05:24 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDawg819 View Post
Peyton Manning seems to be doing just fine.
Peyton Manning is going to have a Lindsay Lohan like break down now with that jinx right there. We're gonna see his vagina all over the tabloids and everything.
Old 03-14-2009, 05:31 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
Peyton Manning is going to have a Lindsay Lohan like break down now with that jinx right there. We're gonna see his vagina all over the tabloids and everything.
I wonder if he is a "secret" ginger...

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 05:32 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If it turns out this was just an accident, I wish the best to the family and to Donte, but if Donte was under the influence, he deserves to be punished to the full extent of the law. My condolences to the family no matter what. I'm just hoping that Donte didn't do somehting very stupid, he does seem like a nice guy...

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 07:20 PM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://www.profootballtalk.com/2009/...orth-with-dui/

Says his last drink was at midnight, if thats so he should be fine but you never know.

"If something happens, and it's the Cleveland Browns, I'm going to pour my heart out for the Dawg Pound and try to win a Super Bowl for Cleveland," he said. "I don't care if they've had 20 starting quarterbacks since 1999. I'm going to be the 21st and the guy that brought them the Super Bowl." - JFF
PoopSandwich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 07:47 PM    (permalink
Hollywood
Veteran

Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prowler View Post
that's why people shouldn't drive like morons. i don't even care about the alcohol or not. there's no excuse short of he was driving in the dark and the kid fell from the sky out of an invisibility cloak and onto his car.
You've obviously never driven in the third world country they call Miami. Let's wait for the details to come out in this story before we start ripping into the guy...

Last edited by Hollywood : 03-14-2009 at 07:51 PM.
Hollywood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 08:43 PM    (permalink
steelersfan43
Pro Bowler

steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I dont understand How Leonard little Killed a guy and had .19 blood alcohol level and only got 90 days in jail.
steelersfan43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 09:35 PM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelersfan43 View Post
I dont understand How Leonard little Killed a guy and had .19 blood alcohol level and only got 90 days in jail.
Agreed 100%, that absolutely sets me on fire. I drink plenty but I NEVER drive drunk, not so much for my sake but for other peoples sake. Anyone who kills someone while driving under the influence deserves life in prison in my eyes. It's not a mistake, it's a choice to do it. I don't care how drunk you are, you know what you're doing is wrong. The fact that Little not only is a free man but has made millions of dollars since the incident drives me beyond crazy... I can't imagine how her family feels, especially when Little got another DUI afterwards.

Back on topic, for the sake of all of this... I hope it's just a bad accident for everyone involved. No need to jump to conclusions.
PalmerToCJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 09:43 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
When you are rich, you are given more privileges than poorer people.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 10:10 PM    (permalink
steelersfan43
Pro Bowler

steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
When you are rich, you are given more privileges than poorer people.
Society makes me sad

steelersfan43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 10:57 PM    (permalink
BUSTKUNTLAWL
Veteran

BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
He's been caught drinking and driving again after this incident as well. He definitely learned his lesson.

It amazes me Rams fans cheer for that scumbag.
Old 03-14-2009, 11:01 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think either way Donte's career has got to be over. There's no way he can come back from this. Leonard Little got in a wreck right? Wasn't this a pedestrian who Stallworth straight up hit? How do you recover after something like that...
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 11:14 PM    (permalink
America
Pro Bowler

America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbh15 View Post
I think either way Donte's career has got to be over. There's no way he can come back from this. Leonard Little got in a wreck right? Wasn't this a pedestrian who Stallworth straight up hit? How do you recover after something like that...
Didn't Leonard run over some lady multiple times. And he knew her too...
America is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 11:25 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by America View Post
Didn't Leonard run over some lady multiple times. And he knew her too...
Quote:
After attending a drunken birthday party in 1998, Little crashed into and killed another motorist, Susan Gutweiler in St. Louis, MO. When tested, his blood alcohol level measured 0.19 percent, a level that exceeds the statutory level of intoxication of 0.08 in the state of Missouri. Little received 90 days in jail, four years probation and 1000 hours of community service.
From Wikipedia...
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 12:43 AM    (permalink
21ST
Pro Bowler

21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nalej View Post
Wow. That's gotta be the worst feeling in the world.
I really hope it was an accident and not an alchohol related incident.
If so, say goodbye to your career
How does alchohol make it not an accident?
Old 03-15-2009, 01:00 AM    (permalink
someone447
Pro Bowler

someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbh15 View Post
His career will not be over if it turns out he wasn't drunk. Like it said in one of the articles, he flashed his lights and honked his horn, and was unable to take evasive action because of a median. Hopefully this isn't alcohol related, but we will see.
Old 03-15-2009, 01:22 AM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by someone447 View Post
His career will not be over if it turns out he wasn't drunk. Like it said in one of the articles, he flashed his lights and honked his horn, and was unable to take evasive action because of a median. Hopefully this isn't alcohol related, but we will see.
I think he may have meant it will be hard for him to recover mentally or something.
Old 03-16-2009, 10:37 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Location: What do you do when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump?
FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flippityskip91 View Post
They already drew blood as part of a mandatory practice when fatalities are involved.

http://www.cleveland.com/browns/inde...volved_in.html
Yeah, it seemed like they were blood testing as a mandatory response.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
You've obviously never driven in the third world country they call Miami. Let's wait for the details to come out in this story before we start ripping into the guy...
Agreed. Especially if a report the talking heads mentioned this a.m. was correct, which claimed Stallworth went around a stopping vehicle to beat a yellow light. If so that's an illegal crossing.

Either way, not enough info yet. Honking the horn and flashing the lights . . . there damn well should be some skid marks, too. If not Stallworth is in trouble either way. And even if he stopped drinking at midnight he could be over the DUI limit, especially if he likes his Patron from a tumbler like I do.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 12:06 PM    (permalink
21ST
Pro Bowler

21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Its all about criminal intent if you ever wanted someone dead drinking and driving is a pretty good way to go about doing it. It is illegal because it impairs you and if you are imparied you cant be fully responsable for your actions its real crazy
Old 03-16-2009, 01:22 PM    (permalink
noondog
Veteran

noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingElvis View Post
Yeah, it seemed like they were blood testing as a mandatory response.

Agreed. Especially if a report the talking heads mentioned this a.m. was correct, which claimed Stallworth went around a stopping vehicle to beat a yellow light. If so that's an illegal crossing.

Either way, not enough info yet. Honking the horn and flashing the lights . . . there damn well should be some skid marks, too. If not Stallworth is in trouble either way. And even if he stopped drinking at midnight he could be over the DUI limit, especially if he likes his Patron from a tumbler like I do.
The very fact that he admitted to have been drinking is bad, bad news. Of course he's going to say he quit at midnight...I mean, he's going to try to absolve himself of the potential that he was under the influence, right? The blood testing will undoubtedly be expedited now.

Anyways, even if he did quit drinking at midnight, the liver can only break down alcohol so fast....the rate is something around 1 standard drink every two hours, which means that his body could reasonably only have broken down about 3.5 drinks between midnight and 7 a.m.

I really hope that this isn't the case, but I wouldn't be surprised if he was over the limit. Tragic either way.
noondog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 01:27 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by noondog View Post
Anyways, even if he did quit drinking at midnight, the liver can only break down alcohol so fast....the rate is something around 1 standard drink every two hours, which means that his body could reasonably only have broken down about 3.5 drinks between midnight and 7 a.m.
I'm pretty sure it's more than that.
Old 03-16-2009, 01:35 PM    (permalink
noondog
Veteran

noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
I'm pretty sure it's more than that.
I did up until a few months ago too....I assumed that it was the typical beer an hour deal. I have a friend that had to take a remedial course after having been caught drinking and driving, and that's exactly what they told him (1 drink every 2 hours).

Apparently the most misleading part of it is that at a beer an hour, you won't necessarily feel impaired (depending on your individual tolerance to the sauce), but you will still blow over after a while because you'd be ingesting at a rate which exceeds what your body can break down.

Anyways, take it for what it's worth. I may be wrong, just trying to share what I have heard.
noondog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 02:01 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Location: What do you do when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump?
FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

^ It varies some based on weight and metabolism as well. 1 per hour . . . 2 per hour . . . either way it depends on when he started. If he had "at least four Patrons and two Margaritas" between 10p and midnight he's still likely to be well over the limit. If he started at 6p and had the last at midnight there's a big difference.

We will find out soon enough.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 02:05 PM    (permalink
someone447
Pro Bowler

someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by noondog View Post
I did up until a few months ago too....I assumed that it was the typical beer an hour deal. I have a friend that had to take a remedial course after having been caught drinking and driving, and that's exactly what they told him (1 drink every 2 hours).

Apparently the most misleading part of it is that at a beer an hour, you won't necessarily feel impaired (depending on your individual tolerance to the sauce), but you will still blow over after a while because you'd be ingesting at a rate which exceeds what your body can break down.

Anyways, take it for what it's worth. I may be wrong, just trying to share what I have heard.
I know for a fact it isn't 1 drink every two hours. It is slightly under a drink an hour. Like 1 drink every hour and fifteen minutes. Many of those classes are propaganda, much like DARE when we were in school. Of course drinking and driving is bad, but most of the other stuff they tell you in court mandated classes are exaggerations.

Every study has shown that it is a little less than a beer an hour.
Old 03-16-2009, 02:06 PM    (permalink
someone447
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingElvis View Post
^ It varies some based on weight and metabolism as well. 1 per hour . . . 2 per hour . . . either way it depends on when he started. If he had "at least four Patrons and two Margaritas" between 10p and midnight he's still likely to be well over the limit. If he started at 6p and had the last at midnight there's a big difference.

We will find out soon enough.
Unlikely that he would still be over the limit at 7am, have you ever woken up still drunk after 6-8 drinks? I know the only time I've woken up still drunk was when I had 15+.
Old 03-16-2009, 02:14 PM    (permalink
BandwagonPunditry
Rookie

BandwagonPunditry is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BandwagonPunditry is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BandwagonPunditry is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BandwagonPunditry is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BandwagonPunditry is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BandwagonPunditry is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BandwagonPunditry is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BandwagonPunditry is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BandwagonPunditry is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BandwagonPunditry is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BandwagonPunditry is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 21ST View Post
How does alchohol make it not an accident?
...it means he would have been driving under the influence. At that point whether it was an 'accident' or not would pretty much be moot.
BandwagonPunditry is offline   Reply With Quote