Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Kansas City Chiefs Team Forum

Kansas City Chiefs Team Forum Discuss the Chiefs

Old 08-31-2010, 08:39 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hali hasn't practiced at all this week kinda freaking me out.
Old 08-31-2010, 11:50 PM    (permalink
King Carls 5 Year Plan
Veteran

King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I absolutely hate NFL comparisons. 1st, you do the original no justice by comparing how good/great they were to an unknown. 2nd, you never give the younger player a fair shake because now he has to perform like someone that was really good/great and clearly knew how to do it already.

Why do we need to find the next Joe Montana or John Elway or Wes Welker? Can't Matt Stafford just be the next Matt Stafford? Or Dexter McCluster be the next Dexter McCluster? I understand it is a copycat league, but it changes so often and in turn the players have to change with it.

And Lance Long being the next Wes Welker is laughable! Same with the Jerheme Urban to Welker is just as ridiculous. Even if another short white WR plays very similiar to and produces like Welker, there is only 1 Welker.

Oh and by the way, Andy Studebaker is the next Mike Vrabel. I'm just saying.
King Carls 5 Year Plan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 11:42 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Looks like Hali won't play vs GB which is more then fine with me I just hope he is ready for some MNF.
Old 09-01-2010, 12:05 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He has a few weeks to get better if he's injured or something.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 12:06 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
He has a few weeks to get better if he's injured or something.
His ankle his been "heavily taped" all week according to the KC Star.
Old 09-03-2010, 08:36 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Eric Berry FREAKING RULES!!!!!

that is all
Old 09-03-2010, 08:40 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Yes he does and welcome back.
Old 09-03-2010, 08:43 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

and Lewis has been impressive as well.both our S's are gonna be awesome
Old 09-04-2010, 12:20 AM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

Jackie Battle better make the team or i'll flip
Old 09-04-2010, 10:35 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

The Chiefs released seven players: TE Leroy Banks, WR Rich Gunnell, G/C Lemuel Jeanpierre, T/G Ikechuku Ndukwe, CB Mike Richardson, LB John Russell and G Dan Santucci.
Old 09-04-2010, 10:50 AM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

so Scott's first 2011 mock has us taking Julio Jones.I'd have no problems with te pick
Old 09-04-2010, 12:14 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think cutting Rich Gunnell was a mistake. They really didn't give him enough opportunities. He's smart, a great route runner, and will just get the job done. Maybe he'll end up on the PS and get called up after they realize their depth at WR is horrible.
nepg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2010, 05:52 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Quote:
Broncos cut Jarvis Green after signing him to a four-year deal this offseason. He played for the Pats.
I would like to see KC bring him in for depth on the DL, but I would not be shocked if NE grabs him first.
Old 09-04-2010, 07:30 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

I'd be shocked as you said if NE does'nt nab him with Warren out
Old 09-04-2010, 07:32 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Chiefs trade Page to Pats for a conditional draft pick.
Old 09-04-2010, 07:37 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

link? 10 char
Old 09-04-2010, 08:03 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Did the Chiefs keep Garrett Brown? I didn't see anything.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2010, 08:05 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

think so never saw his name on the cut list
Old 09-04-2010, 08:06 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sweet. I met him a few times, nice guy.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2010, 09:50 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Sorry BF but he didn't make it through the last cuts.

T/G Colin Brown, NT Garrett Brown, DE Dion Gales, RT Bobby Greenwood, G Darryl Harris, LB David Herron, NT Derek Lokey, S DaJuan Morgan, QB Tyler Palko, S Ricky Price, WR VerranTucker, LB Pierre Walters and RB Javarris Williams.

They also announced DB Maurice Leggett and WR Jerheme Urban were placed on IR. Urban had no known injury.
Old 09-05-2010, 08:48 AM    (permalink
King Carls 5 Year Plan
Veteran

King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

so, if we cut Brown and Lokey, what's our NT depth look like? Shaun Smith and Ron Edwards is it. I don't like that at all. I really hope they are planning to bring in someone recently cut to help with depth. We all knew NT wasn't solved during the draft and starting the regular season with Smith and Edwards is a recipe for disaster, IMO.
Old 09-05-2010, 12:13 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well, Jarvis Green is out there and he plays NT on passing downs.
nepg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 02:13 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by nepg View Post
I would love to pick him up he would bring much needed depth to the DL, I'm surprised NE hasn't been all over him with the mess they have on the DL outside of Wilfork.
Old 09-05-2010, 02:47 PM    (permalink
King Carls 5 Year Plan
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by nepg View Post
IMO, they could move Dorsey down to NT and bring in Wallace Gilberry on passing downs with guys they currently have on their roster. With Tamba and Studie taking OLB positions, that would be a great pass rushing front 7
Old 09-05-2010, 08:34 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

T-Rich just got cut, I don't care if he is 97 years old he is still WAY better then what they have now sign him NOW!!!