Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Kansas City Chiefs Team Forum

Kansas City Chiefs Team Forum Discuss the Chiefs

Old 11-18-2010, 01:13 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Tony Mo, Brian Waters, Dexter McCluster and Jon McGraw were limited. Kendrick Lewis practiced fully.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 11:44 AM    (permalink
adschofield
Pro Bowler

adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can I just say that I love Todd Haley? Complete badass. There's honestly not one human being I would rather want coaching this team than Todd Haley.

sig by BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNaked View Post
Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.
adschofield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 04:10 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

injuries are starting to hurt this team figurativly and literally
Old 11-19-2010, 10:57 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Tony Mo, Brian Waters, Dexter McCluster and Jon McGraw were limited. Kendrick Lewis practiced fully.
I don't think Mo is going to play which would be a big loss.
Old 11-26-2010, 05:52 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Chiefs Rule Brandon Flowers As Doubtful Against Seahawks

Not good.
Old 11-28-2010, 09:07 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

So you guys do know that Bowe is going to hold out right? =)
Old 11-28-2010, 10:03 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
I thought Jackie Bates held his own filling in for Flowers.granted he did'nt go up against an elite WR but for the most part I thought he was solid
Old 11-28-2010, 10:51 PM    (permalink
King Carls 5 Year Plan
Veteran

King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
That's not even the slightest bit funny. Mostly because it could happen =( I hate you for giving him the idea. Does a phat contract get in his head like it did LJ?
King Carls 5 Year Plan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 04:47 PM    (permalink
Hermstheman83
Veteran

Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Eh, you think so even with the CBA being in limbo like this?
Old 11-30-2010, 08:03 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

He is in the 4th year of a 5 year deal and playing out of this world, I would be shocked if he didn't hold out.
Old 11-30-2010, 08:25 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Last 7 games, MC has 18 TD passes, and 1 Int.
Somehow though, you guys are only 4-3 in that timespan.

If only I had traded Romo and Gore for Cassell and Bowe 2 months ago.....
J-Mike88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 08:41 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Mike88 View Post
Last 7 games, MC has 18 TD passes, and 1 Int.
Somehow though, you guys are only 4-3 in that timespan.

If only I had traded Romo and Gore for Cassell and Bowe 2 months ago.....
All 3 losses on the road Chiefs are not a good road team.
Old 11-30-2010, 10:10 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
All 3 losses on the road Chiefs are not a good road team.
Well...big difference since the Raiders loss has been the third down playcalling. The Chiefs have gotten a TON better on 3rd downs...which was their problem in the Indy and Houston losses, too. Honestly, they were in control of all three of those games, but their opponents were able to hang around too long because the Chiefs couldn't convert on short yardage downs.

With McGraw and Lewis out at safety, they had no chance against Denver...but we saw the 3rd down playcalling (and the Cassel-to-Bowe connection) change in that game.
Old 12-01-2010, 11:42 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bad news: Flowers was limited today with a hamstring injury. Not good. We really need him for Denver.

Good news: McCluster wasn't on the injury report, so it looks like he's healthy.

Also, Thomas Gafford was extended today. Good extension imo.

Old 12-02-2010, 11:20 AM    (permalink
Ho0k Em'
Pro Bowler

Ho0k Em' could make a wolverine purr.Ho0k Em' could make a wolverine purr.Ho0k Em' could make a wolverine purr.Ho0k Em' could make a wolverine purr.Ho0k Em' could make a wolverine purr.Ho0k Em' could make a wolverine purr.Ho0k Em' could make a wolverine purr.Ho0k Em' could make a wolverine purr.

Matt Cassel is AFC offensive player of the month. I'm happy for him, not sure he deserve's it over Bowe though.

I know many of you frequent AP, but if you haven't seen Joe Posnanski article on Scott Pioli it's definitely a must read.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/vau...10/1/index.htm
Old 12-02-2010, 04:43 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Bad news: Flowers was limited today with a hamstring injury. Not good. We really need him for Denver.

Good news: McCluster wasn't on the injury report, so it looks like he's healthy.

Also, Thomas Gafford was extended today. Good extension imo.
personally I'd air on the side of caution this week with Flowers.I'd perfer he be ready for the SD game
Old 12-03-2010, 12:03 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Quote:
Chiefs WR/KR Dexter McCluster said that he is going to play this weekend.
Bringing sexy back.
Old 12-03-2010, 08:23 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Bringing sexy back.
OHHHHH YEAH
Old 12-06-2010, 01:31 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

According to some reports, Brandon Flowers had to be carted off the field after the last play of the game. I'm not sure what is wrong, but it looked serious. It was too cold so I took off before I saw it.

Also, thanks to the Raiders we have a two game lead in the division with four to go. This is exciting.

Old 12-06-2010, 01:43 AM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It can't be too serious. He was doing post-game interviews in the lockerroom.
Old 12-06-2010, 11:03 AM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

someone updated and said he was cramping up
Old 12-06-2010, 11:06 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by nepg View Post
It can't be too serious. He was doing post-game interviews in the lockerroom.
Well unless the media was running around the locker room doing an interview is not that hard.

:)
Old 12-06-2010, 10:09 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

My Dad calls Tyson Jackson "Bigfoot" because you always hear about him but you never see him... Funny guy.
Old 12-07-2010, 12:38 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
My Dad calls Tyson Jackson "Bigfoot" because you always hear about him but you never see him... Funny guy.
Haha, that is funny.

Old 12-08-2010, 03:33 AM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

So Thomas Jones needs ~63 yards per game over the remaining schedule to crack 1000. Two 1000 yard backs is sexy.