Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Kansas City Chiefs Team Forum

Kansas City Chiefs Team Forum Discuss the Chiefs

Old 08-09-2009, 09:35 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

schofizzzle hi
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 09:36 PM    (permalink
adschofield
Pro Bowler

adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bored of education View Post
schofizzzle hi
Sup Ryan, how's life treating you?

And how about my man, DT in the HoF? Hell yeah.

sig by BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNaked View Post
Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.
adschofield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 10:28 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ADS, what's up player. How's it been goin?

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 07:28 PM    (permalink
AJHawk50
Veteran

AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.

Dwayne Bowe demoted?

Dwayne Bowe was running with the second and third teams during today's practice. Terrance Copper took his spot in the starting lineup.

Todd Haley afterward made it sound like a demotion.

"There's no spot taken right now," Haley said. "We're going to do everything we can to find players that do it our way. Each day that may change but we'll find guys that do it our way and do it the way we feel gives us the best chance to win, period."

http://chiefsblog.kansascity.com/?q=node/910

Go Packers, Chiefs, Mizzou Tigers, Kansas City Royals, Chicago Bulls, No. 31 Jeff Burton!
AJHawk50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 08:26 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I can't say I really like that but I don't see Bowe not being our #1 for long, if at all.

Old 08-11-2009, 12:52 AM    (permalink
AJHawk50
Veteran

AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJHawk50 View Post
Dwayne Bowe demoted?

Dwayne Bowe was running with the second and third teams during today's practice. Terrance Copper took his spot in the starting lineup.

Todd Haley afterward made it sound like a demotion.

"There's no spot taken right now," Haley said. "We're going to do everything we can to find players that do it our way. Each day that may change but we'll find guys that do it our way and do it the way we feel gives us the best chance to win, period."

http://chiefsblog.kansascity.com/?q=node/910
Bowe listed as third-team on depth chart

The Chiefs issued their first depth chart and Dwayne Bowe was listed as third-team at one wide receiver position behind Terrance Copper and Amani Toomer.

So Todd Haley evidently wasn't kidding.

Otherwise, there were no depth chart surprises. Brodie Croyle is listed as the second quarterback and Tyler Thigpen third.

Tyson Jackson is running second-team to Alfonso Boone at left defensive end. Glenn Dorsey is the starting right end with Wallace Gilberry second and Alex Magee third.

Here are the top two players at each position:

Offense
WR - Terrance Copper, Amani Toomer
LT - Branden Albert, Herb Taylor
LG - Brian Waters, Wade Smith
C - Rudy Niswanger, Eric Ghiaciuc
RG - Mike Goff, Tavares Washington
RT - Damion McIntosh, Barry Richardson
TE - Brad Cottam, Sean Ryan
WR - Devard Darling, Mark Bradley
QB - Matt Cassel, Brodie Croyle
FB - Mike Cox, Jed Collins
RB - Larry Johnson, Jackie Battle

Defense
LE - Alfonso Boone, Tyson Jackson
NT - Ron Edwards, Tank Tyler
RE - Glenn Dorsey, Wallace Gilberry
LOLB - Tamba Hali, Turk McBride
LILB - Derrick Johnson, Monty Beisel
RILB - Zach Thomas, Corey Mays
ROLB - Mike Vrabel, Andy Studebaker
LCB - Brandon Carr, Ricardo Colclough
RCB - Brandon Flowers, Maurice Leggett
SS - Bernard Pollard, Mike Brown
FS - Jarrad Page, Jon McGraw

http://chiefsblog.kansascity.com/?q=node/912

Go Packers, Chiefs, Mizzou Tigers, Kansas City Royals, Chicago Bulls, No. 31 Jeff Burton!
Old 08-12-2009, 12:30 AM    (permalink
adschofield
Pro Bowler

adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would bet dollars to donuts that Bowe will be the #1 by the time the regular season rolls around. Sounds like a motivation tool to me.

So, Vidae are ruling this Team Forum with an iron fist?

sig by BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNaked View Post
Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.
adschofield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 11:44 AM    (permalink
AJHawk50
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by adschofield View Post
I would bet dollars to donuts that Bowe will be the #1 by the time the regular season rolls around. Sounds like a motivation tool to me.

So, Vidae are ruling this Team Forum with an iron fist?
Yeah, and I think it's a good idea to put a fire underneath him just to see how he handles himself. It just shows that no spot is given, and that's good to show. With that being said, Bowe WILL be No. 1 when the season starts or even in preseason.

What is everyone wanting to see the most Saturday, we are only 3 days away from our first glimpse. :D

Old 08-12-2009, 03:28 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm back online guys.:)

I'm so sick of the D-Bo bashing on the radio any one that thinks he is not starting is insane.
Old 08-13-2009, 02:09 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat420 View Post
I'm back online guys.:)

I'm so sick of the D-Bo bashing on the radio any one that thinks he is not starting is insane.
Where'd you go?!

And yeah. He had the drops but he is one of the best young WRs in the game. He's a gamer and everyone knows it. This is a motivation tool and that's it. He will step up to the challenge and he will break out this year with Cassel slinging it around.

Can't even listen to 101 anymore because all people do is whine on there.

Old 08-13-2009, 02:16 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't read too much into the Dwayne Bowe not on the first team depth chart right now.I think it's just a case of Haley sending a message to D Bowe right now to cut out the drops.when wk 1 vs BAL come he'll be in there.I have heard that Toomer has shown the best hands of all the WR's so far in camp
Old 08-13-2009, 03:42 PM    (permalink
AJHawk50
Veteran

Yeah I mean, they have Devard Darling and Terrance Copper as the No. 1's right now. I'd bet my house that they won't be the starting tandem this season. I personally think they put Darling and Copper in as 1's to see what they can do with the first team offense. If they can hold their own, then they deserve to be on the team...if one or the other chokes; i think we'll cut them...or both.

It will be...

1. Bowe
2. Toomer
3. Bradley?
4. Engram
5. Whoever else does good in preseason.

Old 08-13-2009, 03:46 PM    (permalink
AJHawk50
Veteran

Also...

The Kansas City Chiefs announced on Thursday that the club has signed free agent LS Thomas Gafford. Gafford (6-2, 235) played in nine games for Kansas City in 2008 after joining the club on October 29th. He has also spent time with Chicago (2008),

Old 08-13-2009, 04:49 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Bradley was very good for us last year. He was a great signing and proved he can play. He should definitely be on the field as he makes us better.

Old 08-13-2009, 05:48 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Vets key to Chiefs' rebuilding project
Old 08-13-2009, 06:26 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1. Bowe
2. Toomer
3. Engram
4. Bradley
5. Lawerance
6. Wright
Old 08-14-2009, 01:30 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Bowe
Bradley
Toomer
Engram

Old 08-14-2009, 09:04 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

One more day!!!
Old 08-15-2009, 12:26 PM    (permalink
AJHawk50
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat420 View Post
One more day!!!
TONIGHT NOW! So ready to see what our new team has to offer...

Old 08-15-2009, 06:15 PM    (permalink
AJHawk50
Veteran

Just seen this on espn.com...

The Chiefs are still considering signing veteran receiver Ashley Lelie. The former Bronco and Raider worked out for Kansas City on Thursday. The Chiefs will see how their backup receivers perform in tonight's preseason opener against Houston before making a move on Lelie. He is a speedster who can help in the vertical game.

Old 08-16-2009, 07:21 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

I created a FFL on yahoo.It's free maximum teams is 12.league id is 575787 and password is NFLDC
Old 08-16-2009, 07:22 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJHawk50 View Post
Just seen this on espn.com...

The Chiefs are still considering signing veteran receiver Ashley Lelie. The former Bronco and Raider worked out for Kansas City on Thursday. The Chiefs will see how their backup receivers perform in tonight's preseason opener against Houston before making a move on Lelie. He is a speedster who can help in the vertical game.
bet they sign him tommorow given how guys like Copper and Darling played
Old 08-17-2009, 09:39 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Chiefs sign WR Ashley Lelie
Old 08-18-2009, 02:49 PM    (permalink
AJHawk50
Veteran

Well looks like the Chiefs will be the first up against the new Brett Favre Vikings.

Old 08-18-2009, 09:20 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Studebaker struggling to go from Div. III to NFL