Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Kansas City Chiefs Team Forum

Kansas City Chiefs Team Forum Discuss the Chiefs

Old 03-12-2012, 06:00 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm a Tyson Jackson hater but there is no way I would've kept Gilberry over him really. The only negative point right now is that T-Jax cost so goddamn much :/

How is Dorsey doing btw ?

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 06:02 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dorsey regressed last year but was great in 2010. Tyson was bad in 2010 and stepped up big time in 2011.

I'd trade Dorsey now if I could get a pick for him and have Bailey start at the other end spot.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 06:15 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Eric Winston available......MUST.SIGN.NOW
Old 03-12-2012, 06:27 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah he'd be at the top of my to-sign-ASAP list.

Old 03-12-2012, 06:30 PM    (permalink
TonyGfortheTD
Veteran

TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Makes too much sense. Pioli will sign some broke dick from NE instead.
Old 03-12-2012, 06:43 PM    (permalink
SoCalBam
Veteran

SoCalBam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SoCalBam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SoCalBam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SoCalBam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SoCalBam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SoCalBam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SoCalBam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SoCalBam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SoCalBam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SoCalBam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SoCalBam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Winston has some good years left. Got to be the top tackle on the market
SoCalBam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 07:49 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I refuse to get my hopes up but man would Winston be a huge pick up.
Old 03-13-2012, 11:34 AM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ok I was led to believe we had 40+ million dollars in cap room.now I see we only have 23 million.WHAT GIVES?
Old 03-13-2012, 11:48 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

We have $32.5m in cap room. I've been saying that our cap room isn't anywhere NEAR $63m but no one felt like listening.

Right now we're at $32.5 and it's good for 5th in cap room right now. #1 is around $44m, so we're in good shape.

Old 03-13-2012, 04:27 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

John Carlson has a visit set up with KC.

Old 03-13-2012, 04:39 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
John Carlson has a visit set up with KC.
Really hope they sign him.
Old 03-13-2012, 05:19 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sounds like Denver is trying to set up a visit with Paul Soliai...

Good times.
Old 03-13-2012, 06:48 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Eric Winston has a visit set up with KC now!

Old 03-13-2012, 07:30 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Mike Tolbert and Peyton Hillis are visiting KC too. Say goodbye, Thomas Jones! We hate you!

Old 03-13-2012, 08:34 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

@UTKevinAcee

As @adamteicher reports, Mike Tolbert to visit Kansas City.At least 5 teams in hunt, but person I trust predicts Tolbert will end up a Chief

:D :D :D :D
Old 03-13-2012, 09:11 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

I still want to re-sign Le'ron McClain. I think that is important, but I'd love the Tolbert signing.

Old 03-13-2012, 09:44 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Out of all the RB's they have been rumored to be interested in Tolbert is the one I have wanted the most.
Old 03-13-2012, 09:47 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I still want to re-sign Le'ron McClain. I think that is important, but I'd love the Tolbert signing.
I think Tolbert would negate McClain. He's more of what Daboll likes in a FB, but I'd also like to see McClain retained.
Old 03-14-2012, 11:47 AM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

Market is set for Carr... He's going to get the same contract as Cortland Finnegan (or better), who got the same contract as Brandon Flowers. I don't think fans should care much about contracts and those numbers, but when you do the math, the Chiefs made the right call (even though they should have locked him up long-term before it came to this).
Old 03-14-2012, 11:56 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

The Chiefs tried to sign Carr in the middle of last season but he wanted to test the FA market. He got his wish. And I am glad we're not paying him $8-9m+ a year. He isn't worth it.

In related news, John Carlson signed a 5 year $25m deal with the Vikings. Ah well.

Old 03-14-2012, 12:04 PM    (permalink
SoCalBam
Veteran

SoCalBam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SoCalBam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SoCalBam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SoCalBam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SoCalBam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SoCalBam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SoCalBam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SoCalBam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SoCalBam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SoCalBam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SoCalBam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Carlson would have been a solid get. Better lock up some guys today.
Old 03-14-2012, 12:06 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

The franchise tag for a TE is $5.4m, and he's making roughly $5m/year. Vernon Davis is at $7m/year, Gates is at $6.6m/year, Tony G is at $6m/year.. he just isn't worth what he got, especially coming off an injury.

Old 03-14-2012, 12:08 PM    (permalink
SoCalBam
Veteran

Quote:
The franchise tag for a TE is $5.4m, and he's making roughly $5m/year. Vernon Davis is at $7m/year, Gates is at $6.6m/year, Tony G is at $6m/year.. he just isn't worth what he got, especially coming off an injury.
Starting to feel like every FA season. Nothing much gets done....save money for another day....sign so so guys late and cross fingers no one gets hurt cause there is no depth... get something done Pioli
Old 03-14-2012, 12:14 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

I am demanding Clark Hunt sell the team to someone who cares about WINNING.Hunt is more concerned with freaking soccer then he is the Chiefs
Old 03-14-2012, 12:27 PM    (permalink
King Carls 5 Year Plan
Veteran

King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Carlson left KC early when he was told he wouldn't be the primary TE. he most definitely isn't worth $5M a year. oh well.

man, this is the same old Chiefs again, isn't it. all this money and noone to spend it on. if the Chiefs go into next year as weak with depth as they did last year, then some ******* heads need to roll. Piolis, Clarks, whoever. this fan base is STARVING for a winner and they will mutiny quick as hell if we are given another year like last year. DEPTH PLEASE!!
King Carls 5 Year Plan is offline   Reply With Quote