Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 03-17-2009, 11:01 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PACKmanN View Post
Nick Barnett, AJ Hawk, Atari Bigby. Pick one of those three.
If you picked AJ Hawk you are correct.

Barnett was very good his first 5 years. This past season he looked horrible at the start and then was placed on IR halfway through, but he definitely doesn't belong in this thread. I think Packer fans have gotten way too down on him.

Bigby was bothered by injuries all season long. He only started 6 games and in the ones he did start maybe 2 of them he was 100%. I'm not going to judge him on 2008. In 2007 he showed some real promise especially towards the end. Maybe put him up as an unkown still, but again he doesn't belong in this thread.

Hawk is the one that fits perfectly.
Old 03-17-2009, 11:04 PM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Urlacher. He has gone from an Elite Linebacker to a very good one. He gets blocked out of plays has stopped making plays in the passing game.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

dabears10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 11:06 PM    (permalink
GBahDunka
Rookie

GBahDunka hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.GBahDunka hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dabears10 View Post
Urlacher. He has gone from an Elite Linebacker to a very good one. He gets blocked out of plays has stopped making plays in the passing game.
to his defense he is getting up there in age

"Even when winnings not probable, losings not optional"
GBahDunka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 11:08 PM    (permalink
Woody56
Veteran

Woody56 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairWoody56 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairWoody56 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairWoody56 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairWoody56 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairWoody56 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairWoody56 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairWoody56 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairWoody56 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairWoody56 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairWoody56 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

Alan Faneca

He is still good, but definately not worth what he got and could argue he was the 5th best lineman on the team last year
Woody56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 11:16 PM    (permalink
no love
Veteran

no love is a cocksman.no love is a cocksman.no love is a cocksman.no love is a cocksman.no love is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woody56 View Post
Alan Faneca

He is still good, but definately not worth what he got and could argue he was the 5th best lineman on the team last year
Nate Clements. For a supposed top tier corner, he can get absolutely lit-up by smaller wrs
no love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 11:17 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by no love View Post
Nate Clements. For a supposed top tier corner, he can get absolutely lit-up by smaller wrs
Thing is, no one but 9ers fans ever really thought he was that good.
Old 03-17-2009, 11:21 PM    (permalink
TimD
All-Pro

TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woody56 View Post
Alan Faneca

Yeah but I he doesn't hurt the team at all which is good. Also, D'Brick had a career year and I think Faneca definitely impacted that. He didn't really get beat up with pass rushes, but he wasn't as dominant in the run game as he should be. I don't if i'd call him overrated. I really don't know who to pick here. Every on the Jets who is acknowledged as good is good haha
Old 03-17-2009, 11:25 PM    (permalink
proshoota25
Pro Bowler

proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
James Sanders. Nobody thinks he's amazing or anything, but he's a fringe starter.

Ellis Hobbs as well. Same deal, except he's actually a starter caliber guy...just not one you should have any kind of comfort level matching up with a teams number one receiver.
i was going to say ellis hobbs as well.

Thanks to BoneKrusher for this amazing sig!

Go Gators/Pats/Celts/Red Sox!
proshoota25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 11:42 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat420 View Post
LOL don't get me wrong I love DJ I do and still feel he can be an all pro but as of today I stand by what I said.
It was the coaching! He wasn't used properly and our defensive line has been crap! DJ is one of the only players on our defense that is worth a damn.

You'll pay for this Splat! You'll paaaayyy for thiiiisss!

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 11:44 PM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Logan Mankins. Good guard, one of the top 10, but not one of the top 3 IMO. Maybe Brady will make him look like a beast next year though. Outside of him, maybe Ben Watson (if people think he's really good.)
Old 03-17-2009, 11:45 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RavenOfProphecy View Post
Logan Mankins. Good guard, one of the top 10, but not one of the top 3 IMO. Maybe Brady will make him look like a beast next year though. Outside of him, maybe Ben Watson (if people think he's really good.)
Ben Watson is a guy a lot of people overrate. He hasn't taken the next step a lot of people have been waiting for him to take and he doesn't look to have the natural receiving skills to do so.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
ElectricEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 11:46 PM    (permalink
GBahDunka
Rookie

GBahDunka hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.GBahDunka hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RavenOfProphecy View Post
yeah ben watson drops way too many balls.

Old 03-17-2009, 11:55 PM    (permalink
The Legend
Pro Bowler

The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.

Aaron Schobel hasn't been the same. Last Year he had 6 sacks. This year he had 1 sack in 6 games.
The Legend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 12:00 AM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Braylon Edwards...

I like the guy and want him to do good, but my god he was down right horrible last year and fans around the league kept saying "receivers cant impact a team that much" when you play as bad as he did last year you can impact your offense immensely.

Edit: Oh yeah, Kamerion Wimbley hasn't done squat since his rookie year.

"If something happens, and it's the Cleveland Browns, I'm going to pour my heart out for the Dawg Pound and try to win a Super Bowl for Cleveland," he said. "I don't care if they've had 20 starting quarterbacks since 1999. I'm going to be the 21st and the guy that brought them the Super Bowl." - JFF
PoopSandwich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 12:07 AM    (permalink
OzTitan
Pro Bowler

OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Keith Bulluck for sure. He probably peaked as a player right when the Titans sucked as a team, unfortunately. 2004-2005. Every year without fail he gets listed as a pro bowl snub, but he hasn't been at that level lately. A leader on D but he doesn't really have a particular strength on the field much anymore, and was never much against the run.
OzTitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 12:14 AM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Flozell maybe. He's a slap on the head away from being a full-******.

I do remember a post that said Marcus Spears helps Ware a lot in the front 7. :/
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 12:15 AM    (permalink
GBahDunka
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
Flozell maybe. He's a slap on the head away from being a full-******.

I do remember a post that said Marcus Spears helps Ware a lot in the front 7. :/
I want Dallas the move Flo to the other side of the line.

Old 03-18-2009, 12:45 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OzTitan
Keith Bulluck for sure. He probably peaked as a player right when the Titans sucked as a team, unfortunately. 2004-2005. Every year without fail he gets listed as a pro bowl snub, but he hasn't been at that level lately. A leader on D but he doesn't really have a particular strength on the field much anymore, and was never much against the run.
It appears that Bulluck has lost a step, but I disagree. The decline that Titans fans see started when out DEF went from 32nd in the NFL to a Top 10 unit. In my opinion, fans perceive the defensive talent around Bulluck rising to his level as Bulluck falling to their level.

The emergence of Haynesworth, Michael Griffin at FS, not Peter Sirmon at MIKE, the DL depth improving, excellent tackling CB's in Cortland Finnegan and Nick Harper, and not to mention David Thornton and Chris Hope settling in during their second year in the scheme. Bulluck is no longer the only one on DEF who can make the play. So, it looks like he's no longer the elite OLB he used to be, but that's wrong. This season, Bulluck led the defense in solo tackles and assisted tackles. Last season, he led the team in INT's.

Bulluck is a freak. He's 31 years old and is still one of the best 4-3 OLB's in the NFL. Before this season, he was the most consistently productive 4-3 LB as a SLB over the last 5 seasons, and I included WLB's and MLB's in my survey. The only one who was better than him in a statistic was Julian Peterson, who had more sacks per season. I haven't included this past season yet, but no doubt he's still up there.

My pick is Kerry Collins, because he had MVP talk midseason.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 12:52 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GBahDunka View Post
I want Dallas the move Flo to the other side of the line.
And put who in his spot...and put Columbo where? As long as we draft a LT I'll be ok, but Flozell sucks and most people know now so I didn't think to mention him, but he was in the Pro Bowl as an alternate though *shrugs*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 12:56 AM    (permalink
GBahDunka
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
And put who in his spot...and put Columbo where? As long as we draft a LT I'll be ok, but Flozell sucks and most people know now so I didn't think to mention him, but he was in the Pro Bowl as an alternate though *shrugs*
Well Flo is def in one ear, and unfortunately its the wrong ear

Old 03-18-2009, 01:41 AM    (permalink
OzTitan
Pro Bowler

OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
It appears that Bulluck has lost a step, but I disagree. The decline that Titans fans see started when out DEF went from 32nd in the NFL to a Top 10 unit. In my opinion, fans perceive the defensive talent around Bulluck rising to his level as Bulluck falling to their level.

The emergence of Haynesworth, Michael Griffin at FS, not Peter Sirmon at MIKE, the DL depth improving, excellent tackling CB's in Cortland Finnegan and Nick Harper, and not to mention David Thornton and Chris Hope settling in during their second year in the scheme. Bulluck is no longer the only one on DEF who can make the play. So, it looks like he's no longer the elite OLB he used to be, but that's wrong. This season, Bulluck led the defense in solo tackles and assisted tackles. Last season, he led the team in INT's.

Bulluck is a freak. He's 31 years old and is still one of the best 4-3 OLB's in the NFL. Before this season, he was the most consistently productive 4-3 LB as a SLB over the last 5 seasons, and I included WLB's and MLB's in my survey. The only one who was better than him in a statistic was Julian Peterson, who had more sacks per season. I haven't included this past season yet, but no doubt he's still up there.

My pick is Kerry Collins, because he had MVP talk midseason.
I'm not really talking stats so much. I think he's a quality LB but on the field I just don't think he's as good as often made out. I'm not sure he's better than David Thornton. I think a lot of that is due to the fact a lot of "in the know" fans from other teams rightfully acknowledged him as underrated once upon a time and that status hasn't really updated much since. He's still viewed as really underrated but I don't think it's such a big travesty anymore.

Last edited by OzTitan : 03-18-2009 at 01:43 AM.
OzTitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 03:32 AM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would have said Bart Scott, but he is no longer a Raven...dude is Ed Hartwell 2.0 and benefitted ALOT from playing next to Ray...I have no doubt he is gunna flop in NY next year...guy just doesnt have the discipline nor athleticism to play the Ray Lewis role in that D...

However, on the Ravens, Im gunna say LeRon McClain...he is good in short yardage, and I like him as a change of pace and as a bruiser, but no way in hell should he be carrying the rock 20 times a game...big ball security issues and no long speed at all...the run at dallas doesnt count, because you could of run a dump truck through that hole
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 03:46 AM    (permalink
wicket
All-Pro

wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jaamal Brown for me. He is decent, good even but not the all world tackle that he seems to get credit for.

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
- No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
- Corner or Wideout in the first
- No reaching
- No Kelvin Benjamin
wicket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 04:57 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OzTitan
I'm not really talking stats so much. I think he's a quality LB but on the field I just don't think he's as good as often made out. I'm not sure he's better than David Thornton. I think a lot of that is due to the fact a lot of "in the know" fans from other teams rightfully acknowledged him as underrated once upon a time and that status hasn't really updated much since. He's still viewed as really underrated but I don't think it's such a big travesty anymore.
It's still a travesty. He's been the most consistent LB in the NFL since '02, and he's never missed a game in that stretch. He played through cracked ribs this season, and still played very well. I think he was hurt worst for the Chicago game, and he still raked in 9 solo stops. No way does Bulluck deserve to have his name in this thread, and while Thornton is a very good player in his own right, he's quicker and that's about it.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 07:59 AM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

John Henderson declined big time last year. If he doesn't improve this year he's gonna be a problem.

Reggie Nelson did not play well at all last year. Big disappointment.

Rashean Mathis is a very good player, probably the best player on our defense right now, but he's not Top 5 in the league or a consistent All-Pro player. He gets burned too much for that honor.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Last edited by The Unseen : 03-18-2009 at 08:02 AM.
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote