Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 03-19-2009, 02:01 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaFalcon59 View Post
I think they should have held out on the big contract, but I think he deserves it more so than a player like Asante Samuel or Nate Clements. When Hall is on his game he not only can lock down receivers, but is also one of the biggest playmakers in the league at cornerback.

I would have given him a one year deal and then payed him if he performed. But he is the kind of CB who can warrent that money in that scheme. He and Landry could form something special.
I agree. I think they overpaid, but Clements and Samuel don't even have the talent to EVER warrant that kind of money. I'd rather give it to Hall and support him well.

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 02:05 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
Players outside of my team:

1. Felix Jones - i think the hype he has received is uncalled for. Yes, he has 9 YPC, but he ran it 30 times! I mean come on. And he already got injured. So theres durability issues. The guy is a home run threat, but he was the 4th option on a powerhouse Dallas offense that most teams didn't account for. Put him on Tennessee and he doesn't do what Chris Johnson did. Johnson was THE offense of the Titans, and still beasted it. I don't think Jones is that type of player. Im not saying he can't be good, but he's not going to be nearly as good as fans are hoping for.
Felix will make you eat those words, I'll be there to remind you :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 02:26 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
Felix will make you eat those words, I'll be there to remind you :)
I hope not :p
Old 03-19-2009, 02:39 PM    (permalink
rockio42
Pro Bowler

rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
If people still think Joseph Addai is a great player, then I'd pick him.

Bob Sanders is a possibility but that has more to do with his injuries. When he is healthy he is that good.

I can't think of too many widely overrated Colts players. Maybe I just don't have a good idea of the national perception.
What happened this year and part of last year, he seemed to just drop off

Check out my twitter @mrocchio42 and check out my radio show on wqqx1490am.com. I'm on every morning with Pro Football HoF voter and NFL regular season awards voter, Howard Balzer. It's always a blast from 9-11.
rockio42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 03:54 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
Hall is just extremely undisciplined. He had games where he was lights out, then the Oakland fiasco ruined him.

He wasn't worth the money, but I think he's going to be a good player for them. the skins defense as a whole is going to be really good next year. its slept on.

i just hope they don't draft a DE.

Fixed for accuracy. He never, ever, had a complete season where he was consistent.

Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 05:58 PM    (permalink
LookItsAlDavis
Veteran

LookItsAlDavis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LookItsAlDavis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LookItsAlDavis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LookItsAlDavis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LookItsAlDavis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LookItsAlDavis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LookItsAlDavis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LookItsAlDavis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LookItsAlDavis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LookItsAlDavis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LookItsAlDavis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Derrick Burgess. He's riding the success from one good year. (I know, he can't stay healthy, but it's getting out of hand.)
LookItsAlDavis is offline   Reply With Quote