Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 03-20-2009, 10:01 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

“When I played pro football, I never set out to hurt anyone deliberately - unless it was, you know, important, like a league game or something”

Dick Butkus

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 02:32 AM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bunch of Savages in This Town

My HS yearbook quote

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 03:02 AM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

"He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man."

Samuel Johnson

"Sic transit gloria...Glory Fades."

Rushmore

"Its only after we've lost everything, that we are free to do anything."
"I want you to hit me as hard as you can."
Any other Fight Club Quote.

Chuck Palahniuk
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 03:58 AM    (permalink
Thumper
Pro Bowler

Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Dude View Post
I tell this to my students when we talk (briefly) about Calvin Coolidge. They never seem to find it funny.... :(
I thought it was funny when my teacher said it, nobody else caught it though. I'm used to that happening often now. History is my favorite class.

My quote:
Here is the test to find whether your mission on Earth is finished: if you're alive, it isn't.
-Richard Bach
Thumper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 04:37 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
-Saul Tigh

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 06:53 AM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fischbowl View Post

Bunch of Savages in This Town

My HS yearbook quote
his summation of LoTR is awesome. (that's in clerks II tho)

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend
Addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 01:47 PM    (permalink
Mr. Hero
Veteran

Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

"One can't love man without hating most of the creatures who pretend to bear his name."
-Ayn Rand

Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys.
P.J. O'Rourke

Extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice. Moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue.
Barry Goldwater

If you are not free to choose wrongly and irresponsibly, you are not free at all.
Jacob Hornberger

Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.
H.L. Mencken

The people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is to tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country.
-Hermann Goering

The ultimate result of shielding men from the effects of folly is to fill the world with fools.
Herbert Spencer

Beer is living proof that god loves us and wants us to be happy
-Benjamin Franklin

Never attribute to malice what can adequately be explained by stupidity.
-Friedrich Nietzsche

Do whatever you will, but first be such as are able to will
-Friedrich Nietzsche

We should consider every day lost on which we haven't danced at least once. And we should call every truth false which is not accompanied by atleast one laugh.
-Friedrich Nietzsche

I'm completely in favor of the separation of Church and State. My idea is that these two institutions screw us up enough on their own, so both of them together is certain death.
-George Carlin

"I need no warrant for being, and no word of sanction upon my being. I am the warrant and the sanction."
-Ayn Rand

"his view of the world was simple: there were the able and there were the incompetent; he was not concerned with the latter."
-Ayn Rand
Mr. Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 01:20 AM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bumppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

Quote:
He's sayin the past is always with us, and where we come, what we go through, how we get through it; all this **** matters. I mean that's what I thought he meant. Like at the end of the book you know boats and tides and all, it's like you can change up, right, you can say you somebody new, you can give yourself a whole new story, but what came first is who you really are and what happened before is what really happened, and it don't matter that some fool say he different cause the only thing that make you different is what you really do, what you really go through. Like, you know, like all the books in his library, now he fronted with all them books but if we pulled one off the shelf aint none of the pages ever been open. He got all them books and he aint read one of them. Gatsby, he was who he was and did what he did, and because he wasn't ready to get real with the story, that **** caught up to him.
Old 09-30-2010, 02:29 AM    (permalink
jayceheathman
All-Pro

jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

"He failed in business in '31. He was defeated for state legislator in '32. He tried another business in '33. It failed. His fiancee died in '35. He had a nervous breakdown in '36. In '43 he ran for congress and was defeated. He tried again in '48 and was defeated again. He tried running for the Senate in '55. He lost.The next year he ran for Vice President and lost. In '59 he ran for the Senate again and was defeated. In 1860, the man who signed his name A. Lincoln, was elected the 16th President of the United States. The difference between history's boldest accomplishments and its most staggering failures is often, simply, the diligent will to persevere."
Old 09-30-2010, 02:37 AM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If this is too political please take it down, but this whole thing is so ******* inspiring.

My candle burns at both ends; It will not last the night; But, ah, my foes, and, oh, my friends - it gives a lovely light.
- Anonymous

The smallest and most consistently abused minority is the individual.
-Anonymous

Why Would you ever be jealous of someone named Beatrice
-Blair

Being a pimp is different than being a lumberjack.
-Mike Travers

Stanley Motss: The President will be a hero. He brought peace.
Conrad 'Connie' Brean: But there was never a war.
Stanley Motss: All the greater accomplishment.
-Wag the Dog

Conrad 'Connie' Brean: What difference does it make if it's true? If it's a story and it breaks, they're gonna run with it.
-Wag the Dog

Conrad 'Connie' Brean: We're not gonna have a war, we're gonna have the appearance of a war
-Wag the Dog

Until a man is twenty-five, he still thinks, every so often, that under the right circumstances he could be the baddest ************ in the world. If I moved to a martial-arts monastery in China and studied real hard for ten years. If my family was wiped out by Colombian drug dealers and I swore myself to revenge. If I got a fatal disease, had one year to live, and devoted it to wiping out street crime. If I just dropped out and devoted my life to being bad.
Hiro used to feel this way, too, but then he ran into Raven. In a way, this was liberating. He no longer has to worry about being the baddest ************ in the world. The position is taken.
-Neil Stephenson's "Snow Crash"

"You don't respect those people very much, Y.T., because you're young and arrogant. But I don't respect them much either, because I'm old and wise."
-Uncle Enzo, Neil Stephenson's "Snow Crash"

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Last edited by Rosebud : 09-30-2010 at 03:40 AM.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 06:33 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

"Throughout history the most powerful rulers have been sex maniacs. And he asks, does their sex appetite come from having power, or does their will for power come from their sex appetite? 'And if you don't crave sex,' he says, 'will you crave power?' No, he says."

"No matter how many luxuries you get, something will be missing. No matter how carefully you choose, you'll never be totally happy."

"The only difference between a suicide and a martyrdom is press coverage."

all from the same novel.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 07:05 AM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not his best work though.

Old 09-30-2010, 07:16 AM    (permalink
Halsey
Pro Bowler

Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

"If Tyranny and Oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy."
James Madison

"No nation could preserve its freedom in the midst of continual warfare."
James Madison
Old 09-30-2010, 10:24 AM    (permalink
aLARGEtopHat
Rookie

aLARGEtopHat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aLARGEtopHat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aLARGEtopHat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aLARGEtopHat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aLARGEtopHat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aLARGEtopHat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aLARGEtopHat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aLARGEtopHat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aLARGEtopHat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aLARGEtopHat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aLARGEtopHat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

"Like most North Americans of his generation, Hal tends to know way less about why he feels certain ways about the objects and pursuits he’s devoted to than he does about the objects and pursuits themselves. It’s hard to say for sure whether this is even exceptionally bad, this tendency" -DFW
aLARGEtopHat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 10:53 AM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

"In the councils of government, we must guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by the military-industrial complex. The potential for the disastrous rise of misplaced power exists and will persist."
Dwight D. Eisenhower

"Our country's founders cherished liberty, not democracy."
Ron Paul

"Give me control of a nation's money supply, and I care not who makes its laws."
-Mayer Amschel Rothschild

"We are grateful to The Washington Post, The New York Times, Time Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost forty years. It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subject to the bright lights of publicity during those years. But, the world is now much more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national auto-determination practiced in past centuries."
-David Rockefeller to the Council on Foreign Relations

"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who
falsely believe they are free."
-Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe

"Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories."
"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them."
-Thomas Jefferson

Last edited by yourfavestoner : 09-30-2010 at 10:55 AM.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 10:57 AM    (permalink
BLACK_&_YELLOW
Rookie

BLACK_&_YELLOW BLACK_&_YELLOW BLACK_&_YELLOW BLACK_&_YELLOW BLACK_&_YELLOW BLACK_&_YELLOW BLACK_&_YELLOW

"I'm not out there to pussyfoot or be your friend. I have a lot of friends around the league. But I don't know you when you're on the field. I play the game." Greg Lloyd

"I am very aggressive and very physical. On the field I guess I am just plain mean." Jack Lambert.

"It's time to plant some seeds. What that means is, hit them in the mouth. Ya know, plant some seeds. Show 'em what time it is." Levon Kirkland

“I don’t want a broken heart because I’ll lose the pieces.” Lil Wayne

“Always talk to God, never listen to the cops.” Lil Wayne
BLACK_&_YELLOW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 11:43 AM    (permalink
LizardState
All-Pro

LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halsey View Post
"If Tyranny and Oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy."
James Madison

"No nation could preserve its freedom in the midst of continual warfare."
James Madison
Madison was effing brilliant! My fave of his like the 2 quotes above is relevant to today:

Our nation is more greatly imperiled by business interests at home than from all the princes & empires of Europe.

Quote:
My candle burns at both ends; It will not last the night; But, ah, my foes, and, oh, my friends - it gives a lovely light.
- That's from Edna St. Vincent Millay, American poet

Quote:
Bumppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp
Bump
Bump
Bump,
Down the funny stairs

A. A. Milne
Last line in Winnie the Pooh

Quote:
"Its only after we've lost everything, that we are free to do anything."
"I want you to hit me as hard as you can."
Any other Fight Club Quote.
\/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/
Our possessions end up possessing us.

Animal House is golden for quotes... Yes it is:

Dean Wormer: What's your GPA?
Flounder: 0.0, sir....
Dean Wormer: Fat, drunk & dumb is no way to go through life, son.

Some more faves:

Fatigue makes cowards of us all.

You will be fired with intensity, or you will be fired, with intensity.
Vince Lombardi
Green Bay, WI

Art is not a mirror to hold up to society but a hammer with which to shape it.
Bertold Brecht

If you're gonna be a w*h*o*r*e, be the highest priced w*h*o*r*e you can be.
Donald Siegel

When sorrows come, they come
Not as single spies
But in battalions

Nothing is either right or wrong that thinking does not make it so.
Wm. Shakespeare
Hamlet

Men can never be free b/c they're weak, corrupt, worthless, & restless.
The Smoking Man, The X-Files
Chris Carter

And this is how we burn the fat off our souls.
Ernest Hemingway

Never regard people as a means.
Immanuel Kant

The strongest force in the world is a man with right on his side who keeps coming.
Texas Rangers
Texas, 1887

There is no present, there is no future. There is only the past, happening over & over again.
Eugene O'Neill

Indian casinos: taking America back one nickel at a time.
Anon.

You are who you pretend to be, so be very careful who you pretend to be.
Kurt Vonnegut
Mother Night

Once is happenstance, twice is coincidence, 3 times is enemy action.
Ian Fleming

If you show me your eyes after you look at your cards, I own you.
Doyle Brunson, original Texas Rounder poker master

I go see a doctor, pay him $50, it don't do no good, I go see another doctor, pay him $75, still don't so no good. Then I go see a man in a house & pay him only $10 for a little bag of stuff, my stomach don't hurt, my liver don't hurt, so I ask you, my comrade in arms, this is the man I'm supposed to say away from?
Charlie Parker
Bird, Clint Eastwood

Nowhere in the world except America do people expect things to get better....
David Chase, The Sopranos

There ain't a horse who can't be rode, & there ain't a cowboy who can't be throwed.
Old Rodeo Adage

Disfunctional? No, I'm not disfunctional, I'm evolving to the next level.
Christopher Titus

The life of man in the state of nature is solitary, poor, nasty, brutish, & short.
Thomas Hobbes
Leviathan, 1651

The mind, stretched by a new idea, will never return to its original dimension.

It is a stiff wind which blows against the empire.....
Oliver Wendell Holmes
Chief Justice, US Supreme Court

The moment you can do just what you like, there is nothing you care about doing.
D. H. Lawrence, Studies In Classic American Literature, 1923

The good old days weren't good every day & the future isn't as good as you thought it would be.
Billy Joel

I'll tell you everything ... later. I'll tell you in another life, when we are both cats.....
Vanilla Sky

He's a poet
He's a picker
He's a prophet
He's a pusher
He's a pilgrim & a preacher
And a problem when he's stoned
He's a walking contradiction
Partly truth & partly fiction
Taking every wrong road
On his lonely way back home
Kris Kristofferson, 1970

We are all in the same boat on a stormy sea, & we owe each other a terrible loyalty.
G. K. Chesterton

Sacred cows make the best hamburgers.
Abbie Hoffman

The greatest lies are told before the marriage, after the hunt, & before the election.
Otto von Bismarck

Every loss for the ego is a triumph for the soul.
Karl Jung

There ain't no right
Nowhere.
Jimi Hendrix
Last line in Axis: Bold As Love

I'm from the future... come with me if you want to live.
The Terminator, to Sarah Conner

Conscience & cowardice are really the same things.
Oscar Wilde

You don't have to swim faster than the shark to survive a shark attack. You just have to be able to swim faster than the person you're with.

They say 76% of insane people are having trouble coping with daily life & require incarceration or chemical therapy.... it's the 24% of crazy people who are doing OK for themselves who interest me.
Emo Phillips

When there's blood in the streets, buy property.
Baron de Rothschild

One man's magic is another man's engineering.
Robert Heinlein

You can't hold on
And you can't stand still
If the thunder don't get ya
The lightnin' will
Grateful Dead

....& the road goes on forever
Allman Bros. Band

Last edited by LizardState : 09-30-2010 at 12:12 PM.
LizardState is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 01:15 PM    (permalink
Pit Bull #53
Team Leader
All-Pro

Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

this thread is obviously missing the greatest quote this forum has seen, for those that were around then.

"lick my nine" - Wayne Newton (WCBGU)
Pit Bull #53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 05:31 PM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

A recent one from everyones favorite coach to hate. "Do you know how badly we wanted to play Duke?" Calipari said. "I think that's why we played so badly against West Virginia. We wanted Duke so badly we couldn't see straight." - John Calamari.

Duke Blue Devils
2010 National Champions!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs
JRTPlaya21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 06:30 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What is the difference when the religious can not explain an event and say “God did it!” and conspiracy theorists who can not explain an event and say “Bush did it!”? - Unknown

"Let me get this straight. You think that your employer, one of the richest men in the world, is spending his nights running around the city beating criminals to a pulp with his bare hands? And your plan is to blackmail him? Good luck with that. " -Lucius Fox, The Dark Knight

"I'm sick of the media making making female sports athletes into super models when they are clearly 6s at best. Danica Patrick is hot? Really? She's 4'11'' and bowlegged. Sure, maybe shes hot when she's driving and her hair is blowing in the wind AS SHE'S IN LAST PLACE. Maria Sharapova, she's breath taking. Really? Maybe when she was 13 and grunting, but now it doesn't do much for me..." - Daniel Tosh

"I love gaming. I love walk-off homers and headshots, i love drifting the turn at 100 miles per hour, and boss battles with a 600 foot tall Greek god who may or may not be your father. Gaming is having a ridiculously huge TV in a tiny 1 room apartment. It's staying up until 3 am to earn a trophy that isn't real... but it is. And it's girls who know that the way to a man's heart is through a melee attack. I love gaming." - Kevin Butler, Vice President of Sharpening at Sony Corp.

“Did you know America ranks the lowest in education but the highest in drug use? It's nice to be number one, but we can fix that. All we need to do is start the war on education. If it's anywhere near as successful as our war on drugs, in no time we'll all be hooked on phonics.” - Leighann Lord

"This is what's great about sports. This is what the greatest thing about sports is. You play to win the game. Hello? You play to win the game. You don't play it to just play it. That's the great thing about sports: you play to win, and I don't care if you don't have any wins. You go play to win. When you start tellin' me it doesn't matter, then retire. Get out! 'Cause it matters." - American Philosopher, Herm Edwards.

Nature has placed mankind under the governance of two sovereign masters, pain and pleasure. It is for them to decide what we ought to do as well as what we shall do. -Jeremy Bentham

Last edited by descendency : 09-30-2010 at 06:41 PM.
descendency is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 06:31 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Kevin Butler is the man, and I don't even play video games.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 06:35 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

"**** me sideways with a lunchbox" - Ethan Albright
Old 09-30-2010, 06:46 PM    (permalink
Twiddler
All-Pro

Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

"It really tied the room together."
Old 09-30-2010, 06:58 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

"I might almost pity my enemies--if it wasn't so amusing to watch them die." -Tsabo Tavoc

bonus points for whoever actually knows what that's from.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 08:52 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon