Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

View Poll Results: Expand The Season?
Nope, keep everything the same. 32 31.37%
Yes, add two games to the regular season making it an 18 week schedule 8 7.84%
Yes, but decrease the preseason. So 2 preason and 18 regular season games. 32 31.37%
No, infact decrease the preseason by one or more games, but maintain the 16 game regular season. 30 29.41%
Voters: 102. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-26-2009, 09:06 AM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Expanding to 18 is stupid. Injuries, ripping the record books to shreds (again), making each game less important... Stupid. It's perfect as-is, don't change anything.

And I LOVE the pre-season. For a website for draftniks, it's sad to see so many people hating on the pre-season so much. It's the best opportunity teams have to figure out who's going to fill out their depth chart.
________
Laguna Bay Condominium Pattaya

Last edited by nepg : 09-17-2011 at 08:16 AM.
nepg is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 03:32 PM    (permalink
locseti
Veteran

locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES View Post
Your a ******* nuts if you think that there won't be more injuries. Already established players do not play there hearts out in preseason so don't compare a preseason game to a reg. season game. If you look at the Ravens last year you will see that in a 16 game season we had all kinds of injuries going into the playoffs. You have to realize that there are a lot of older guys in the league and it is a huge risk of injury. I don't care about shortening the preseason but I do not want anymore reg. season games.
Why are you even mentioning the preseason and injuries together, I never even compared them in my post. Established players dont even play in the preseason. Most preseason injuries happen in training camp / practice anyway. Let's not look at hypotheticals, lets look at a real life situation. Last yr, the Cards played two more games than your Ravens, yet at the end of the season had way less injuries. In fact, the only player I remember being mentioned as out for the cards is Tuman or Urban or some white boy tight end/receiver. So what does that tell us besides the Ravens are old and injury prone? JK, I know it is an isolated example, but its the only one we can really look to right now. Yes, I know there will be a higher chance of injuries, but what, a 5 percent higher chance? It will not be a noticeable difference, that I can guarantee. Some players go there whole career without being seriously injured, it's not based solely on "how many opportunities one had to get injured" ...

If the NFL were to add two games, I bet teams would get an additional bye as well. If you're one of the people who is worried about more injuries, would this influence your view?
locseti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 03:35 PM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm all for anything that will extend the football season another 2 weeks. The more football the better. And the way these players are getting paid I don't really care about them getting two more weeks work.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig
Smooth Criminal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 03:38 PM    (permalink
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
Pro Bowler

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by locseti View Post
Why are you even mentioning the preseason and injuries together, I never even compared them in my post. Established players dont even play in the preseason. Most preseason injuries happen in training camp / practice anyway. Let's not look at hypotheticals, lets look at a real life situation. Last yr, the Cards played two more games than your Ravens, yet at the end of the season had way less injuries. In fact, the only player I remember being mentioned as out for the cards is Tuman or Urban or some white boy tight end/receiver. So what does that tell us besides the Ravens are old and injury prone? JK, I know it is an isolated example, but its the only one we can really look to right now. Yes, I know there will be a higher chance of injuries, but what, a 5 percent higher chance? It will not be a noticeable difference, that I can guarantee. Some players go there whole career without being seriously injured, it's not based solely on "how many opportunities one had to get injured" ...

If the NFL were to add two games, I bet teams would get an additional bye as well. If you're one of the people who is worried about more injuries, would this influence your view?
Well if it did happen I would want another bye week but I still say the season is long enough and like someone said before if it's not broke don't fix it
We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 03:54 PM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I see no reason to change it, the current system is perfectly fine as it is. Changing the amount of regular season games creates messes with salary, records, etc but I think the biggest factor is the injuries. Shortening the preseason doesn't do a ton because starters obviously generally get held out of the majority of the time in those games anyways. In this case I think the "if it's not broken, don't fix it" rule really applies. It would certainly be fun to see more games, but I just think the system is fine and with all of the precautions they're taking with player safety this would be a bit hypocritical and counterproductive. Still, I think the fact that there are no real issues with the current 16 game regular season schedule is enough not to change it.

Wouldn't mind shortening the preseason anyways, though.
derza222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 03:55 PM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
I will never ever complain about more football. Cut the preseason and get some more "real" games in there.

I agree completely

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy
my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
Quote:
But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons
Bills2083 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 03:59 PM    (permalink
locseti
Veteran

locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm sure that when the NFL switched from 14 to 16 games, critics thought "If it's not broke, why fix it?" That was back when they had 6 preseason games! So basically, they took two of those needless preseason games and converted them to real games. I say we do it again.
locseti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 04:13 PM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sooooo...your saying that we should add two games to the regular season and take away two preseason games?

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
You are just a terrible person.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I have an iPhone.
vikes_28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 04:18 PM    (permalink
E-Man
Pro Bowler

E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Football is far and away my favorite sport, so I wouldn't complain of adding two more games. But still I'm not playing the sport so I wouldn't want to make it harder on the guys already doing it. If there is an 18 game season the wear and tear on a player would definitely add into the equation right now. As it is players prepare for a full 16 game season with the possibility of the playoffs and Super Bowl. For about a decade these players could possibly see more injuries than normal, until a newer generation of players is used to that preparation.

I personally wouldn't vote for it, but I definitely wouldn't disagree with it. You have to take into account that in time the players will adjust to the schedule. Either way it goes we as fans win. If the schedule is expanded we get to see more football. Who wouldn't like to see that? If they keep it as is then we still keep a schedule system that's works very efficiently. 16 games plus playoffs is enough for me to get my "fix," but it keeps me yearning for more. lol

To add to the record breaking discussion, all records get broken at some point. Adding more games still won't change the importance of the records. Look at Jim Brown's numbers. He never played a 16 game season, yet he still is one of the all time leading rushers. It was his consistency that keeps him up there. 9 years of greatness is still something you rarely see from a running back this day in age. Most of them have about 3 or 4 years of glory, 2 more average years after that then they're done. It would be the same with an 18 week schedule. Someone will come along and have a legendary 10 year run to a record, but they would've gotten there whether it be 16 or 14 games because they were just that damn good.
E-Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 04:22 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I really don't want any change. It's fine the way it is.
Old 03-26-2009, 04:28 PM    (permalink
AJHawk50
Veteran

AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.

I say keep it the same or decrease the preseason to 2 games and have 18 weeks in the regular season.

Go Packers, Chiefs, Mizzou Tigers, Kansas City Royals, Chicago Bulls, No. 31 Jeff Burton!
AJHawk50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 05:14 PM    (permalink
BlindSite
All-Pro

BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

A lot of records and a lot of players will break really quickly in fact if they increase the season they'd probably need to increase the roster size, plenty of times I've seen teams down to stop gaps at certain positions. Brown at CB for example, Nick Goings at RB in 04 for the Panthers, Vinny Testaverde rehired a year into retirement to play QB due to injury in 07.

2 more games is going to hurt a few teams.

BlindSite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 05:42 PM    (permalink
The Legend
Pro Bowler

The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.

How about two more playoff games.
The Legend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 05:51 PM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Legend View Post
How about two more playoff games.
... what sense would that make? If you have two extra playoff games, assuming you mean with a wildcard-like system that you'd add 8 more teams to teh mix. Meaning that 20/32 will make the playoffs. If you ment two actual rounds extra, that would mean all 32 teams will go into the playoffs, making the wildcards absolete. You can't just randomly add games without ruining the entire setup. With a 32 team league, you can't have more than 12 teams (37%) making the playoffs. If you increase that percentage, the playoffs lose their exclusivity.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend
Addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 05:57 PM    (permalink
The Legend
Pro Bowler

The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.

Like have 8 playoff teams over 6.
The Legend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 09:53 PM    (permalink
TheBuffaloBills
Veteran

TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think 4 preseason games is the perfect amount. If there wasn't four preseason games, I bet the Bills would have cut Fred Jackson.

Thank you XxXDragonXxX for the Avatar!
TheBuffaloBills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 10:48 AM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like it the way it is right now, but I think I would like it more if it was 18 regular season games and 2 preseason games
Old 03-27-2009, 10:59 AM    (permalink
Mr.Regular
2008 NFL Mock Draft Champion
Veteran

Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GB12 View Post
I really don't want any change. It's fine the way it is.
Same. Only I would eliminate 2 preseason games, but wouldn't touch the regular season.

Mr.Regular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 11:23 AM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If its about money so be it. The players are getting paid, even when injured they are getting payed. Now the owners and commissioner wants theirs.

Or it could be another thing to hang over the player's head for the CBA.

I'm for 17 games, and 3 preseason games. Send one game out of the country, a few to Mexico, Canada, 1 or 2 to Japan and London, 1 to Germany.
Old 03-27-2009, 11:42 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The only way I'd be in favor of this is if they expanded rosters, 53 isn't enough with the amount of injuries that will probably be suffered...The fan, and fantasy football nut in me wants more games, but the realistically it makes you wonder how injured your favorite team would be after 18 games, then imagine not getting a bye that next week either if you make the playoffs.

First they want to make teams fly all across the country to play games, now adding games, their getting a little out of control too fast for my taste.

Oh and I'm definately not in favor of decreasing the pre-season, I actually enjoy seeing those bottom of the roster guys fighting for a spot, the starters need to be taken out early anyway...But those games are fun for me to watch especially when you have some young guys your trying to see who can contribute, you shorten the pre-season and you barely have time to evaluate your younger guys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Last edited by LonghornsLegend : 03-27-2009 at 12:04 PM.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 12:05 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
The only way I'd be in favor of this is if they expanded rosters, 53 isn't enough with the amount of injuries that will probably be suffered...The fan, and fantasy football nut in me wants more games, but the realistically it makes you wonder how injured your favorite team would be after 18 games, then imagine not getting a bye that next week either if you make the playoffs.

First they want to make teams fly all across the country to play games, now adding games, their getting a little out of control too fast for my taste.

Oh and I'm definately not in favor of decreasing the pre-season, I actually enjoy seeing those bottom of the roster guys fighting for a spot, the starters need to be taken out early anyway...But those games are fun for me to watch especially when you have some young guys your trying to see who can contribute, you shorten the pre-season and you barely have time to evaluate your younger guys.
And other countries now..... stupid idea.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 08:08 PM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post

I agree.

I also think we should leave the regular season alone.
I love the exact format of everything. I don't like the idea.
The players are going to want more money for playing more games.
the roster size will have to increase to accomadate (sp?) for injuries and fatigue
Too much of a mess... just leave it as is

Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 08:22 PM    (permalink
General Zod
All-Pro

General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Live it alone.

Limit pre season to 3 games max.

http://www.change.org/petitions/trac...share_petition
General Zod is offline   Reply With Quote