Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 03-29-2009, 12:00 AM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whistler6 View Post
Na Chandler tried, and Monica wasn't having it.
Could she BE any more of a control freak?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 01:12 AM    (permalink
Rayray52
Veteran

Rayray52 is a cocksman.Rayray52 is a cocksman.Rayray52 is a cocksman.Rayray52 is a cocksman.Rayray52 is a cocksman.

Funny i was thinking the exact same thing today before i came and looked him up, at 220 hes too small to play LB and hes too slow and poor in coverage to be a DB, he does give some versatility because he can play both positions poorly....he came out a year too early along with Dominique Byrd both players were supposed to sleepers and Byrd failed miserably, Bing most likely will as well.
Rayray52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 01:37 AM    (permalink
Whistler6
Pro Bowler

Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CutlerChris View Post
Could she BE any more of a control freak?
Damn straight..Maybe she needs an orange-mocha-frappuccino!

Whistler6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 02:29 AM    (permalink
BlindSite
All-Pro

BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calvin & Kevin View Post
Everyone thinking he's a safety, he hasn't been that since he was with the Raiders, they started his conversion to LB there and he signed with the Lions as a LB due to injuries and being desperate for anyone who could make a tackle. But Marinelli was (amazingly) reluctant to play anyone on defense who wasn't an established part of his system, so he was scratched for most of the season in favor of guys like Alex Lewis and Ryan Nece.

He never got off the bench until the final game, and then registered a single assisted tackle.

Bing is still on the roster and if Schwartz is sincere, he will get a chance to make the team and play like everyone else. But with the Lions' new direction of getting bigger players in the front seven, unlike your typical T2 scheme, he would seem likely to be cut at some point.
I know that some coaches have a tendency to stick to vets, but on an 0-16 team if a guy is on the bench there's usually a reason other than the coaches preference.

BlindSite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 10:48 AM    (permalink
XxXdragonXxX
Pro Bowler

XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It was pretty obvious to me the guy was going to be a bust. Wasn't shocked at all that he fell to the 5th round.
Old 03-29-2009, 07:05 PM    (permalink
7-11
Veteran

7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxXdragonXxX View Post
It was pretty obvious to me the guy was going to be a bust. Wasn't shocked at all that he fell to the 5th round.
May i ask why it was so obvious?
7-11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 09:00 PM    (permalink
mqtirishfan
All-Pro

mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Addict View Post
Didn't Phoebe have some spare room? I always figured her to go black & never go back. She looks the type.
Same here. I always figured her and Gerald would get together when Arnold and Helga started dating.

Last edited by mqtirishfan : 03-29-2009 at 09:04 PM.
mqtirishfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 09:05 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mqtirishfan View Post
Same here. I always figured her and Gerald would get together when Arnold and Helga started dating.
Way to ruin a perfectly good reference dick.

EDIT: When did Arnold and Helga start dating?

RIP TheManInBlack

Last edited by Brodeur : 03-29-2009 at 09:08 PM.
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 09:09 PM    (permalink
mqtirishfan
All-Pro

mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Way to ruin a perfectly good reference dick.

EDIT: When did Arnold and Helga start dating?
Psh, you know you enjoyed the switch. Also, I want credit for making my reference so relevant to the discussion. I felt it was A+ work.

I meant that once Arnold and Helga started dating, those two would eventually follow suit in the future.

Last edited by mqtirishfan : 03-29-2009 at 09:12 PM.
mqtirishfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 09:19 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mqtirishfan View Post
Psh, you know you enjoyed the switch. Also, I want credit for making my reference so relevant to the discussion. I felt it was A+ work.

I meant that once Arnold and Helga started dating, those two would eventually follow suit in the future.
Psh, Arnold always preferred this sexy piece of meat:

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 12:53 AM    (permalink
Boston
All-Pro

Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kase1 View Post
Oakland.....where Careers go 2 die
Yeah...then they go to Detoit.

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau
Boston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 01:56 AM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wherever Kevin Ellison is going to end up in a couple years.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
ElectricEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 11:07 AM    (permalink
XxXdragonXxX
Pro Bowler

XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7-11 View Post
May i ask why it was so obvious?

Whenever I saw him play he (and the rest of USCs defense) missed alot of tackles. The one game that really stuck out to me was the Rose Bowl against UT. USCs defense, including Bing, were missing tackles all game long. I never understood the hype really.

IMO the reason he was so high on everyones mock drafts was his big hits and the fact that he played for USC.

Last edited by XxXdragonXxX : 03-30-2009 at 12:44 PM.
XxXdragonXxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 11:14 AM    (permalink
IndyColtScout
Veteran

IndyColtScout could make a wolverine purr.IndyColtScout could make a wolverine purr.IndyColtScout could make a wolverine purr.IndyColtScout could make a wolverine purr.IndyColtScout could make a wolverine purr.IndyColtScout could make a wolverine purr.IndyColtScout could make a wolverine purr.IndyColtScout could make a wolverine purr.

flipping burgers in so cal
Old 03-30-2009, 11:17 AM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Kevin Ellison seems to be going in the same path, but at least he got a college degree.
Old 03-30-2009, 11:17 AM    (permalink
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i found him.

Old 03-30-2009, 01:00 PM    (permalink
Abaddon
Pro Bowler

Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Never had a chance, to be honest. Almost always a step slow in coverage at USC. It's not like the NFL was going to slow down for him.

He was drafted as a depth LB. When Kiffin came on board, Bing ran crying to his fellow USC guy begging to be moved back to safety. Kiffin granted his wish, and Bing was released shortly thereafter.

On a team with as little talent as Oakland, Bing's failure to warrant a roster spot was quite telling.

I never understood what people saw in the guy. Never understood why we'd waste a 4th round pick on a guy with no NFL future, other than an outside chance of being a decent special teamer.

I just knew this pick was going to be Elvis Dumervil. I was all set to put away my disdain for that idiot Al Davis and praise him for stealing a beast. But...no. He drafts a slow dummy with no true position. Unreal.

Other notable 4th rounders that year:

Ko Simpson - Safety, a perennial position of need.
Jahri Evans - Guard, a position of need.
Leon Washington - HB. We weren't exactly stacked at RB, and could have used another return man.
Brandon Marshall - WR. Denver made out like bandits in this round.
Domata Peko - DT, a perennial position of need.
Barry Cofield - See above. Missed out on two really good DTs. That chaps my ass.
Ray Edwards - DE, a perennial position of need. He's not much of a pass rusher, but he's strong against the run and a good value for where he was drafted.
Willie Colon - OT, a perennial position of need.

God damn it.

No offense, but your Raiders draft sucks.
Abaddon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 01:09 PM    (permalink
LookItsAlDavis
Veteran

LookItsAlDavis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LookItsAlDavis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LookItsAlDavis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LookItsAlDavis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LookItsAlDavis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LookItsAlDavis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LookItsAlDavis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LookItsAlDavis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LookItsAlDavis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LookItsAlDavis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LookItsAlDavis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Locked in my basement.
LookItsAlDavis is offline   Reply With Quote