Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 03-31-2009, 08:59 PM    (permalink
Dam8610
Team Leader
All-Pro

Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat420 View Post
The best TE tandem is?
Quote:
Originally Posted by derza222 View Post
Dustin Keller and...whoever...we end up adding to the roster...to be the second tight end?
Correct. .

The problem arises when people use statistics like a drunk uses a lamp post: for support instead of illumination.

If luck is where preparation meets opportunity, then clutch is where failure meets luck.

Quote:
<Add1ct> setting myself on fire can't be that hard
<Add1ct> but tackling a mosquito might prove a challenge
Dam8610 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 09:01 PM    (permalink
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jth1331 View Post
I don't get the big deal for Marshall's ypc. 2 yards, is that really that big of a deal? No, it isn't. Geez, its like you are just trying to come up with stuff to derail Marshall.
2 yards is a big deal. That's like saying the difference between 4 yards per carry and 5 yards per carry isn't big. It is.

Next Up: 2012
BamaFalcon59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 10:37 PM    (permalink
kalbears13
Pro Bowler

Location: The difference between a child's toy and an adult toy
kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

When I first saw TE I was thinking "hey! the cleveland has a pretty good tandem...". Then I remembered they traded K2...
Old 03-31-2009, 10:42 PM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalbears13 View Post
When I first saw TE I was thinking "hey! the cleveland has a pretty good tandem...". Then I remembered they traded K2...
:[ we dun went and did that.

"If something happens, and it's the Cleveland Browns, I'm going to pour my heart out for the Dawg Pound and try to win a Super Bowl for Cleveland," he said. "I don't care if they've had 20 starting quarterbacks since 1999. I'm going to be the 21st and the guy that brought them the Super Bowl." - JFF
PoopSandwich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 10:48 PM    (permalink
coordinator0
Pro Bowler

coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I can't even be a homer with this thread lol, BAL WR's *** really bad. I'd say that DEN, NE, and PIT would be at the top of the list. NE would get the nod for my #1 though.
coordinator0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 11:34 PM    (permalink
rockio42
Pro Bowler

rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

On of the question of TE's I think Tampa has the best core K2, Alex Smith, Jeremy Stevens...all of them are WR in TE bodies but that is still a great group (considering Stevens seems to have calmed down and straightened out a little)

Check out my twitter @mrocchio42 and check out my radio show on wqqx1490am.com. I'm on every morning with Pro Football HoF voter and NFL regular season awards voter, Howard Balzer. It's always a blast from 9-11.
rockio42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 11:43 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaFalcon59 View Post
Comments in bold.
Your reaching.

In Andre's 3rd season you do know he averaged 10.9 per catch right? His 4th year wasn't better at 11.1...In fact, year 4 he had over 100 catches but only 1100 yards and 5 TD's, that doesn't look anything like Marshall with 100 catches, nearly 1400 yards and 7 TD's in year 2 does it?

Quote:
As far as Fitz, he gets touchdowns. I can live with a receiver who makes big plays (Andre) or catches a lot of touchdowns (Larry). But not one who does neither.

So Marshall does neither? That's news to me...Good to know that Andre gets a pass for all his "average" seasons though even though Marshall's career has started MUCH better, which leads back to my original point of you calling him overrated, yet AJ is so awesome.

There is really nothing of substance to hold onto to say that he's overrated at this point in his career, you can't cling to his YPC when he's a big possession WR who makes a living after the catch...It's not like his primary routes are downfield like guys like Jennings or White, he makes a living running after the catch.

Or maybe you can explain why Andre's YPC was below 11 numerous times, and what made him so different, because he's never been the type of WR that Marshall is, and frankly his career the first 3 years doesn't even compare to Marshall, in fact almost every WR's first 3 years don't add up to what Marshall did.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 12:09 AM    (permalink
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
Your reaching.

No, I'm not.

In Andre's 3rd season you do know he averaged 10.9 per catch right? His 4th year wasn't better at 11.1...In fact, year 4 he had over 100 catches but only 1100 yards and 5 TD's, that doesn't look anything like Marshall with 100 catches, nearly 1400 yards and 7 TD's in year 2 does it?

And he was vastly overrated in those seasons. I was never a huge proprietor of AJ until this past season.

Also, Marshall has a much better situation around him.

So Marshall does neither? That's news to me...Good to know that Andre gets a pass for all his "average" seasons though even though Marshall's career has started MUCH better, which leads back to my original point of you calling him overrated, yet AJ is so awesome.

I wasn't an Andre fan till this past season. His production has always been overstated.

There is really nothing of substance to hold onto to say that he's overrated at this point in his career, you can't cling to his YPC when he's a big possession WR who makes a living after the catch...It's not like his primary routes are downfield like guys like Jennings or White, he makes a living running after the catch.

No, his yard per catch coupled with low touchdown totals is what makes him overrated. He is a possession receiver, he is 6'4" 230 but isn't a great redzone target. Hence the Keyshawn comparisons. Lots of receptions, not many touchdowns or big plays.

Or maybe you can explain why Andre's YPC was below 11 numerous times, and what made him so different, because he's never been the type of WR that Marshall is, and frankly his career the first 3 years doesn't even compare to Marshall, in fact almost every WR's first 3 years don't add up to what Marshall did.
For the third time, AJ's production has always been overrated. This past season he showed out, and I gave him his props. Also, Marshall is playing in a pass happy system with a top young QB. AJ had much less favorable circumstances.

Old 04-01-2009, 12:11 AM    (permalink
thetedginnshow
All-NFLDC

thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Old 04-01-2009, 12:19 AM    (permalink
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
wait wait wait... marshall is OVERrated and we're comparing him to andre johnson and fitz? all righty.

it's also interesting that he isn't a great red zone target because he doesn't have a lot of tds. i'm sure that you, bamafalcon, watched enough broncos games to tell me about our red zone offense, and why marshall may have been ineffective in it. seriously. i'd really like to know if you're making a stupid, statistically based argument or if you actually think you have some idea what you're talking about.

i have no stake in a "marshall is great: check yes/no" argument. but when you're justifying your position with garbage arguments...
He's overrated as a whole. Lots of catches in an offense that has to use the pass game to substiture for no rushing attack.

He doesn't. Get off his nuts. I'm sure Bucs homers had Keyshawn's back back in the day. But the fact remains, more catches should equal more touchdowns. TO has said it, if a good receiver gets a 100 receptions he should get more touchdowns.

He is not a top five receiver, and I wouldn't put him top 10. He does what he does well, but he's not much better than a Marques Colston, who is a better redzone threat although not as good after the catch or deep.

Last edited by BamaFalcon59 : 04-01-2009 at 12:21 AM.
Old 04-01-2009, 12:35 AM    (permalink
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

Quote:
and yet, your basis for comparison is two of the best wrs in the game. seems logical.

Longhorns brought up Andre's lack of TDs and Larry's YPC. I did not.

quote one place i've ever said he has a lot of tds.

You implied he was a redzone threat.

quote one place EVER where i've been "on his nuts."

Just assuming, you being a Broncos fan.

that has nothing to do with anything. but thanks for letting me know what you think of the bucs and keyshawn.

Yes it does. It is my Marshall comparison, rather than TO. Although Marshall is better after the catch than Johnson was.

so no, you didn't, in fact, watch any broncos games, and thus have no real idea why he doesn't have more tds. i'm glad we cleared that up. now we can all move on with our lives, knowing that you don't have the faintest clue what you're talking about.

hooray for opinions that are based solely on a stat sheet. i'm sure someone, somewhere cares that you think you can read a box score and derive meaning from it.
And yet you still can't prove me wrong.

Old 04-01-2009, 12:48 AM    (permalink
Saints-Tigers
Pro Bowler

Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Two yards is a pretty big deal.
Saints-Tigers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 12:57 AM    (permalink
Saints-Tigers
Pro Bowler

Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yes, because his 50 catches are comparable to guys catching 90+ balls while seeing constant doubles.
Old 04-01-2009, 01:47 AM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This Marshall debate is still happening? come on now, he is a purebred and clearly one of the best in the league.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 01:54 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaFalcon59 View Post
For the third time, AJ's production has always been overrated. This past season he showed out, and I gave him his props. Also, Marshall is playing in a pass happy system with a top young QB. AJ had much less favorable circumstances.
I say your reaching because your trying to nit pick bits and pieces of his game or his stats that you don't like, his TD totals are just fine for a player who has played 3 seasons.

It doesn't even have to be AJ, I just used him as an example of a great WR who had a low YPC, but you can take a look at Plaxico Burress' TD totals in the league: 0, 6, 7, 4, 5, 7 before he ever got to double digits.

Anquan Boldin didn't get to double digit TD's until his 6th season and has also had YPC's of 11.1, 11.7, and 12...So you can understand why I don't see why any of that makes Marshall overrated at least at this point.

You know you brought up the offensive scheme a few times yourself, it's obviously going to affect the YPC when Marshall catches alot of screen passes and hitch routes, when some other WR's are primarily running deep routes...Still, it makes no sense to put most of the credit on the offensive system as the reason why he got over 100 catches the past two seasons, teams are scheming to stop him so any WR that does that back to back seasons deserves his props.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 08:07 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Location: What do you do when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump?
FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
y'all must've thought pretty highly of ashley lelie after the 2004/2005 seasons.
I sure did. I waaayyyy overdrafted him on one of my fantasy teams in 06. Boy, what a mistake that was. Thankfully, however, I had the 1st overall and took LT and had Palmer as a keeper.

Wait, what were we talking about again?

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 08:29 AM    (permalink
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

Quote:
and yet, it's still the apparent basis for comparison.

Of course, I didn't change the subject.

no, i didn't. i implied that you have no idea why his touchdown total is low or why he may not be an effective player inside the 20.

If he is an elite WR like some say, then the offense should get him the ball in the redzone.

i'm not a homer for ANY broncos player, nor have i ever been in the near 18,000 posts i've made on this site. but hey, if you're a homer, i must be one, too, eh?

Haha, ok. Never been a homer.

no, what i quoted was you saying "I'm sure Bucs homers had Keyshawn's back back in the day." which is in no way whatsoever relevant to any part of this discussion. no one cares what bucs fans thought of keyshawn. if you'd like to make the comparison, i would hope you intend to bring something other than box scores to the discussion.

Big WRs who have inflated stats due to wracking up short passes, but don't live up to their reputation of an elite receiver. Like I said, Marshall is good after the catch and on short routes. But he doesn't do the main thing top WRs do (TDs) and doesn't make big plays. And that's both on the boxscore and in the game.

and yet, i still haven't tried. but then, i don't really see the point in arguing with someone who bases their entire argument on what they found on nfl.com. the stats are what they are, and if you refuse to do any of the homework to learn how to interpret them, i don't find the conclusions you've made based on those stats particularly interesting or insightful.
That's fine. He's still overrated.

Old 04-01-2009, 08:35 AM    (permalink
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
I say your reaching because your trying to nit pick bits and pieces of his game or his stats that you don't like, his TD totals are just fine for a player who has played 3 seasons.

Sure, for a good receiver. I never said he wasn't a good wide out, he's just not one of the top 5-10 like some people say. 226 receptions, 15 touchdowns.

It doesn't even have to be AJ, I just used him as an example of a great WR who had a low YPC, but you can take a look at Plaxico Burress' TD totals in the league: 0, 6, 7, 4, 5, 7 before he ever got to double digits.

And Burress has a high YPC for his career, and got those TDs on far fewer receptions.

Anquan Boldin didn't get to double digit TD's until his 6th season and has also had YPC's of 11.1, 11.7, and 12...So you can understand why I don't see why any of that makes Marshall overrated at least at this point.

That's a good point with Boldin. I'd say Boldin is also restricted from being 'elite', although he is one of my favorites in the game. To be 'elite' or 'dominant' a player needs to be the whole package. I'd place both Boldin outside the top 5, Marshall just inside the top 10 as far as receivers.

You know you brought up the offensive scheme a few times yourself, it's obviously going to affect the YPC when Marshall catches alot of screen passes and hitch routes, when some other WR's are primarily running deep routes...Still, it makes no sense to put most of the credit on the offensive system as the reason why he got over 100 catches the past two seasons, teams are scheming to stop him so any WR that does that back to back seasons deserves his props.
I credit him for getting receptions, and like I said he is very good. But he isn't the elite receiver some portray him as, he just doesn't make enough 'impact' plays.

Old 04-01-2009, 10:17 AM    (permalink
Saints-Tigers
Pro Bowler

I dunno why we even keep stats then, since they mean nothing. I know what you are getting at, you just come off as bitter and trying to make others look dumb, instead of proving your case.

I didn't say 2 yards is always a bad thing, but it's not like Marshall is in some totally dire situation.

He's a number 1 receiver with a good QB, a good second option to take some pressure off, and he gets plenty of balls thrown his way.

I know you just want to make us look like we don't watch the Broncos, or that stats aren't everything, but stats do mean something, especially if we are comparing guys in similar situations with similar roles(like Marshall, Calvin, Andre Johnson).

You always criticize other's arguments but never add your own, it's pretty cowardly.
Old 04-01-2009, 10:23 AM    (permalink
captainjack27
Veteran

captainjack27 could make a wolverine purr.captainjack27 could make a wolverine purr.captainjack27 could make a wolverine purr.captainjack27 could make a wolverine purr.captainjack27 could make a wolverine purr.captainjack27 could make a wolverine purr.

Marshall is a stud...I'd like to see him cut down on the drops though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNIPER26 View Post
LaMarr Woodley, Norse God of Thunder/Baby Jesus/Killer of all things QB, set an NFL record by getting multiple sacks in three consecutive playoff games. Don't **** with LaMarr.
Pittsburgh Steelers....6 Time Champs!
captainjack27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 10:30 AM    (permalink
Saints-Tigers
Pro Bowler

I've seen plenty of all of these players, I don't have to comment on guys I haven't seen.

Calling them comparable situations was actually being kind, Marshall has the best situation of the guys I mentioned.

I don't know why you come in a thread with no argument, but just to tell everyone they are wrong, and make assumptions about who we have or haven't watched.
Old 04-01-2009, 12:09 PM    (permalink
fear the elf
Veteran

fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

nm

moss and welker. i won't give reasons, because apparently everything i would say would be wrong...
fear the elf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 02:46 PM    (permalink
E-Man
Pro Bowler

E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Moss/Welker IMO. Moss is still elite, and Welker just had two consecutive 100+ catch seasons.

Wayne/Gonzalez comes close with that Indy offense, but Gonzalez is still in the early stages of his career. He's shown some really nice progress, but he's not on a Welker level yet. Wayne is definitely top tier IMO. He's becoming the AFC's Torry Holt. The guy that gets overlooked due to his offense, but has some sick skill.

Evans/T.O. can make a run at it this year. Lee Evans is a guy I've always liked, and I think adding T.O. to the mix would only open the field up more for him. T.O. might be declining, but he can still produce. They have a real shot to top the list.

Brandon Marshall and Eddie Royal are easily the best tandem in the AFC(and possibly NFL). But there are variables that keep them from being the best. How long before Marshall gets suspended for a lengthy period of time? Will Royal continue to show the great promise he has, or will he have a Michael Clayton type slump? Basically they're young so time will tell with them.

Da riddum is too much for you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nKx27QrgO0
E-Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 05:02 PM    (permalink
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Blah
Blah
Blah
Ok, good to see you continue to add nothing to the discussion. You haven't said anything to anyone other than 'you are wrong'.

Old 04-01-2009, 05:23 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i dont see how proving someone else wrong is not adding something to the argument...

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote