Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 03-06-2007, 07:41 PM    (permalink
goblue8888
Rookie

goblue8888 smells like sex panther.goblue8888 smells like sex panther.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
i'm assuming you missed the 'and' part of and/or as well as the "maybe a late round conditional pick".
No i saw that but thats just wishful thinking by the reporter.
goblue8888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007, 07:42 PM    (permalink
elway777
All-Pro

elway777 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.elway777 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
i'm assuming you missed the 'and' part of and/or as well as the "maybe a late round conditional pick".
meaning what? 6th, or 7th?
elway777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007, 07:48 PM    (permalink
21ST
Pro Bowler

21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If we could get rid of ladell betts that would be great
Old 03-06-2007, 07:49 PM    (permalink
elway777
All-Pro

elway777 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.elway777 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

That Ladell Betts rumor disgusts me.
elway777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007, 07:50 PM    (permalink
21ST
Pro Bowler

21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elway777 View Post
That Ladell Betts rumor disgusts me.
It should, he is a horrible RB
Old 03-06-2007, 07:53 PM    (permalink
goblue8888
Rookie

Well no way then shanny gives up all that it would either be the 2nd OR 3rd rd pick plus bly and the first for the 6th. We have to many needs to give all that up.
Old 03-06-2007, 07:55 PM    (permalink
Number 10
All-NFLDC

Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 21ST View Post
It should, he is a horrible RB
He looked pretty solid last year, Skins fans here were raving about him.

You locked him up for 5 years for pretty cheap and he really isn't that much worse than Portis.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
These last 50 seconds will define Eli Manning.
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED
Number 10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007, 07:59 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If i was the Bronco's I wouldn't mind trading 1.21, 3.86 and Bly for Redskins 1.6. Giving Broncos still a 1,2,3,5,6,7.
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007, 08:01 PM    (permalink
goblue8888
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bored of education View Post
If i was the Bronco's I wouldn't mind trading 1.21, 3.86 and Bly for Redskins 1.6. Giving Broncos still a 1,2,3,5,6,7.
I would also do that trade but i wouldnt give up 3 first day picks plus bly. I would only give 2 plus bly.
Old 03-06-2007, 08:02 PM    (permalink
21ST
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Number 10 View Post

You locked him up for 5 years for pretty cheap and he really isn't that much worse than Portis.
Well you just proved you dont watch the redskins so there is no need in me even trying to explain
Old 03-06-2007, 08:03 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

2 plus Bly ain't bad esp. if you dont have to pay Bly anything.
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007, 08:08 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Number 10 View Post

All I heard out of Redskins fans is how he isn't good he just doesn't get hit for 5 yards because the OL is doing so well.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007, 08:11 PM    (permalink
jkpigskin
Pro Bowler

jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

interesting scenario... would do the broncos good!

Go Ravens!
jkpigskin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007, 08:14 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

would be a HORRIBLE trade for DC

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007, 08:15 PM    (permalink
21ST
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderNation View Post
would be a HORRIBLE trade for DC
how would it be horrible for the redskins
Old 03-06-2007, 08:33 PM    (permalink
Number 10
All-NFLDC

Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 21ST View Post
Well you just proved you dont watch the redskins so there is no need in me even trying to explain
I pretty much watch every game that involves an NFC East team every year.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
These last 50 seconds will define Eli Manning.
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED
Number 10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007, 08:46 PM    (permalink
portis_clinton
Rookie

portis_clinton hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

We should just keep Springs, Betts, and our 6th pick. I don't understand why people think the Redskins should try to "stockpile" draft picks. Stockpile is in quotations because we wouldn't actually be stockpiling picks, because we would still be behind the average team on picks. I'd rather try to get a stud on the D-line, then get a mediocre corner and some possible depth.

Honestly, we should just leave this draft alone, and comeback in 2008 looking to actually stockpile picks, getting future replacements for the O-line and D.
portis_clinton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007, 09:20 PM    (permalink
skinzzfan25
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.

This is a tough situation. I would normally do it, but there are some real promising prospects at 6. Bly is defiantly an upgrade over Springs. Anybody who plays 14-15 games and is near #1 CB quality is better than Springs. The Redskins want to do everything they can to keep Springs, and Gibbs has said that over and over again. The closer it gets to June 1st, the more the trade talks will heat up.

And Betts is nothing special. He couldn't even hold Portis' jockstrap... Portis has a nose for the endzone and turns those little 6 yard runs that Betts had into 30 yard breaks. I don't commend Betts for running so well at the end of the season, I commend the line for making holes that a blind man could run through. Betts however is a solid backup and if Portis were to go down, I don't know how much I could trust Rock.
Old 03-06-2007, 09:45 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That could get Denver their much needed pass rusher

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007, 02:17 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This is the most recent trade I am hearing:

#6 pick overall and Shawn Springs and Ladell Betts

for
Dre Bly Broncos 1st, 2nd, and 3rd rounders.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007, 02:19 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghettosermon View Post

for
Never gonna happen. The Redskins would have too many picks for their own good. Snyder's head would explode before the Redskins ever have a full allotment of picks.
Jughead10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007, 03:01 PM    (permalink
Windy
All-Pro

Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.

I got this from kffl.com. I don't know why it's in blue.

Quote:
Broncos | Team still working on deal with Washington
Wed, 7 Mar 2007 12:41:49 -0800
Jason La Canfora, of the Washington Post, reports the Washington Redskins and Denver Broncos are actively trying to work out a deal, with the Broncos seeking the No. 6 pick in the 2007 NFL Draft and the Redskins looking to acquire CB Dre' Bly. The Broncos tried to offer LB Al Wilson and a package of draft picks for the Redskins' high draft pick, but the deal fell through when the Redskins opted to sign LB London Fletcher-Baker instead of trading for Wilson. Also, the Redskins have offered CB Shawn Springs in a deal for Bly, but the Broncos are not willing to give the Redskins cap relief for the $7.5 million charge they would receive by trading Springs. With both teams still coveting their targets, and with Bly still reportedly looking to play in Washington, it is still possible for some kind of swap involving Bly and the Redskins' first-round pick to happen before the draft.
Windy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007, 04:00 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
i would have murdered shanahan if he'd traded away wilson. that's the stupidest trade i've ever heard our team legitimately discuss. i'm angry at the organization just for letting it get published.
Don't listen to that article. I don't know how the Washington Post gets away with printed half the BS they do.
Jughead10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007, 04:05 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10 View Post
Don't listen to that article. I don't know how the Washington Post gets away with printed half the BS they do.
How dare you insult Wilbon and Kornheiser.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007, 04:29 PM    (permalink
goblue8888
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghettosermon View Post

for
Who told you this and would it be both 3rd rounders.