Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 04-01-2009, 12:04 PM    (permalink
HawkeyeFan
Rookie

HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

People who in a movie dig at the bottom of the bucket of popcorn to find a big full sized kernel, not a crumb, and then continue to do it.

The Chief.
Eric Church - Smoke A Little Smoke
http://youtu.be/XxWjtWONuGc
HawkeyeFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 12:05 PM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Legend View Post
When you get a 78 and your teacher wont round you to a 80. Like what does he have to lose from giving me an B?
hmmmmmmmmmm
Old 04-01-2009, 12:06 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HawkeyeFan View Post
People who in a movie dig at the bottom of the bucket of popcorn to find a big full sized kernel, not a crumb, and then continue to do it.
hate the kernels in the popcorn buckets.

also, i really dislike that u cant have sweet popcorn in america

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 12:10 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

my panties get in a bunch when i smell chinese food or popcorn. ughh so ******* gross
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 12:21 PM    (permalink
slightlyaraiderfan
All-NFLDC

slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Online applications, because I usually do 4-6 per day.

>_<
Old 04-01-2009, 12:49 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakey View Post
Man, aq beat me to it. Wearing tight jeans...physically gets my panties in a twist.

Other than that...xSTRAIGHTEDGEx people! Have some fun you boring bastards.
god. i hate XHATECOREX people. nearly as bad as the fashioncore movement of 2003 only with less good looks and more wanna be FSU Crew kids.

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"
awfullyquiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 12:52 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post

I hate the dudes at the Rec Center that take lifting weights too seriously but yet they never do lower body **** and they have that prison build.

Don't forget the "Power Grunters".

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 12:52 PM    (permalink
El Peefs?????
Pro Bowler

El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by awfullyquiet View Post
god. i hate XHATECOREX people. nearly as bad as the fashioncore movement of 2003 only with less good looks and more wanna be FSU Crew kids.
Really bad music too. How could you listen to that rubbish without a 12 pack in you?
El Peefs????? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 01:52 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Peefs View Post
Really bad music too. How could you listen to that rubbish without a 12 pack in you?
easy. when you have a 300 pound man/boy bulldozing you down.

gets the adrenaline pumping a little...

Old 04-01-2009, 01:54 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
easy. when you have a 300 pound man/boy bulldozing you down.

gets the adrenaline pumping a little...
Dg would be happy to bulldoze you :D
Quote:
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
Old 04-01-2009, 01:56 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

DG is 3000 pounds u fool

Old 04-01-2009, 02:11 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
DG is 3000 pounds u fool
no one knows his exact weight. we haven't been able to fit him all onto a scale large enough...

Old 04-01-2009, 02:16 PM    (permalink
VoteLynnSwan
All-Pro

VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

when someone designs a scale for weighing Blue Whales... then we will know DG's true weight.

Sig by me... Hold the applause.
VoteLynnSwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 02:18 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

When people make fun of my weight.

:(

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 02:19 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
no one knows his exact weight. we haven't been able to fit him all onto a scale large enough...
I propose we all stop at the weigh station on the I-95

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 02:19 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoteLynnSwan View Post
when someone designs a scale for weighing Blue Whales... then we will know DG's true weight.
u mean DG's Pinky

Old 04-01-2009, 02:24 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151 View Post
When people make fun of my weight.

:(
:( sorry DG.
Quote:
Old 04-01-2009, 02:30 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

Quote:
you can use triginometry and a bit of calculus to determine DG's weight, it'll be rough... but i think it could be done...

or maybe a radar gun + an impact wall for a rough guess.
do they make radar guns that work on that slow of objects?

Old 04-01-2009, 02:36 PM    (permalink
VoteLynnSwan
All-Pro

VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
you can use triginometry and a bit of calculus to determine DG's weight, it'll be rough... but i think it could be done...

or maybe a radar gun + an impact wall for a rough guess.
do they make radar guns that work on that slow of objects?
well i guess we could use the same techniques that astronomers use to determine the mass of stars. Of course we would need to use x-ray spectrography to determine the composition. I'm thinking DG is composed mostly of partly digested cheeseburgers.

Sig by me... Hold the applause.
VoteLynnSwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 02:37 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

Quote:
I'm thinking DG is composed mostly of partly digested cheeseburgers.

BRILLIANT!

Old 04-01-2009, 02:40 PM    (permalink
Hollywood
Veteran

Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

I hate the dudes at the Rec Center that take lifting weights too seriously but yet they never do lower body **** and they have that prison build.
That would be me. I hate leg day, avoid at all costs. What's the point? I'll just wear jeans and still looked jacked. Plus I use my legs everyday by walking and supporting my frame, so it's not like they are twigs. Maybe they are, but who knows? I don't think so though...
Hollywood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 02:52 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
That would be me. I hate leg day, avoid at all costs. What's the point? I'll just wear jeans and still looked jacked. Plus I use my legs everyday by walking and supporting my frame, so it's not like they are twigs. Maybe they are, but who knows? I don't think so though...
I mean the dudes that are obviously disproportionate.

Also, it bothers me that people in America don't have awesome protests (at least not since Seattle '99 or the '03 war protests) like the one in London during this G20 meeting.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 03:44 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've got calf muscles that would put Bob Kelso to shame.
Old 04-01-2009, 06:04 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

Quote:
Also, it bothers me that people in America don't have awesome protests (at least not since Seattle '99 or the '03 war protests) like the one in London during this G20 meeting.
go to dc brent. when things get worse, the riots will increase.

Old 04-01-2009, 06:05 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i know how to get AQ's panties in a bunch