Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 04-01-2009, 06:07 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

multiple threads for the same thing.

we are running out of threads, save the threads
Threads: 27,000, Posts: 1,474,706 and counting
Old 04-01-2009, 06:07 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
i know how to get AQ's panties in a bunch
i do too. i also know how to get yours as well.
which leads me to the next question. why do you wear cardinal red and white panties? is it in honor of tim hightower?

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"
awfullyquiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 06:13 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by awfullyquiet View Post
i do too. i also know how to get yours as well.
which leads me to the next question. why do you wear cardinal red and white panties? is it in honor of tim hightower?
yes, incase you didn't notice on the front of my thong it says #34

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 06:14 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

people who say *** jokes about wrestling.
Old 04-01-2009, 06:48 PM    (permalink
steelersfan43
Pro Bowler

steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nothing makes me more mad or disgusted then sharing like popcorn or chips with someone and they lick their fingers and continue eating. Hey Assmonkey, you're getting your nasty spit all over the food dicknose. Or when they lick their fingers and touch you or things of yours. whipe your hands off dont lick them.

Sofa king nasty
steelersfan43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 01:32 PM    (permalink
Jakey
All-Pro

Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I dont like it when people stereotype you because of your fasion sense. Im probably the most, brutal/scene person you have ever seen...but i dont buy into the whole arrogant/nasty personality thing. And i dont just listen to deathcore and harcore...i listen to every genre of music possible. Im not defined by one pastime.
Old 04-02-2009, 01:45 PM    (permalink
slightlyaraiderfan
All-NFLDC

slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakey View Post
I dont like it when people stereotype you because of your fasion sense. Im probably the most, brutal/scene person you have ever seen...but i dont buy into the whole arrogant/nasty personality thing. And i dont just listen to deathcore and harcore...i listen to every genre of music possible. Im not defined by one pastime.
that reminds me, the death metal scene bothers me. love the music, hate the fans... most of those guys are so narrow minded. especially the ones who listen to nothing else but death metal and absolutely hate other types of metal, like grindcore, even though the differences are kind of subtle.
Old 04-02-2009, 01:46 PM    (permalink
ChezPower4
Pro Bowler

ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyaraiderfan View Post
that reminds me, the death metal scene bothers me. love the music, hate the fans... most of those guys are so narrow minded. especially the ones who listen to nothing else but death metal and absolutely hate other types of metal, like grindcore, even though the differences are kind of subtle.
Slayer fans are all just like this. If it's not Slayer they'll say that it's ***** ****.
Old 04-02-2009, 01:47 PM    (permalink
slightlyaraiderfan
All-NFLDC

slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChezPower4 View Post
Slayer fans are all just like this. If it's not Slayer they'll say that it's ***** ****.
I'm a Slayer fan ^_^
Old 04-02-2009, 02:01 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I'm a Slayer fan ^_^
emo death metal boy band transvestite!
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 02:21 PM    (permalink
El Peefs?????
Pro Bowler

El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bored of education View Post
DONT YOU EVER FRAKING SAY THAT TO SARF!!!!!! HE SHALL HARNESS THE POWER OF SLAYER TO SMITE YOUR PITIFUL BEING OFF OF THIS EARTH!
El Peefs????? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 03:12 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Peefs View Post
DONT YOU EVER FRAKING SAY THAT TO SARF!!!!!! HE SHALL HARNESS THE POWER OF SLAYER TO SMITE YOUR PITIFUL BEING OFF OF THIS EARTH!
prawned.

things i do not like. being asked to stay an additional 4 hours because someone failed at work... when it's currently 10pm.

Old 04-02-2009, 04:09 PM    (permalink
Jakey
All-Pro

Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Things i do not like. Girls denying me anal.
Old 04-02-2009, 04:10 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

Quote:
Things i do not like. Girls denying me anal.
some things aren't meant to be plugged.

Old 04-02-2009, 04:12 PM    (permalink
Jakey
All-Pro

Quote:
some things aren't meant to be plugged.
Indeed. Kind of makes "anal plugs" obsolete though.
Old 04-02-2009, 04:16 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

Quote:
Indeed. Kind of makes "anal plugs" obsolete though.
i guess one can say, there is a time and place for everything.

E[< >]3

Old 04-02-2009, 04:45 PM    (permalink
{ P - M - W }
Rookie

{ P - M - W } hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Every "scene" has those fans. Music snobs.

My particular pet peeve is people who hate music just because it is popular. You loved it before it started getting radio spins, now you hate it because the mainstream is embracing it? Grow up.

Last edited by { P - M - W } : 04-02-2009 at 04:53 PM.
{ P - M - W } is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 04:52 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

When people say JaMarcus Russell is a bust and that this season is a make or break season for him.

First off he is what 23 or 24?
Last year was pretty much his rookie season and he showed promise in the last few games.

He plays on a bad team and people seem to put all the blame on him because he is the QB. Its not his fault he has Kwame Harris at LT for most the season

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 05:40 PM    (permalink
El Peefs?????
Pro Bowler

El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by { P - M - W } View Post
Every "scene" has those fans. Music snobs.

My particular pet peeve is people who hate music just because it is popular. You loved it before it started getting radio spins, now you hate it because the mainstream is embracing it? Grow up.
Well the typical American consumer I liken to a near ******** barnyard animal. Many people listen to music because it is popular and on the radio. Mainstream music for the VAST majority of it is utter garbage. So many producers look for a cookie cutter look & sound that will sell as many records to the sheep as possible. Legitimate musical prowess is an afterthought.
El Peefs????? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 05:46 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

Quote:
Well the typical American consumer I liken to a near ******** barnyard animal. Many people listen to music because it is popular and on the radio. Mainstream music for the VAST majority of it is utter garbage. So many producers look for a cookie cutter look & sound that will sell as many records to the sheep as possible. Legitimate musical prowess is an afterthought.
indeed. when bands pull both down, it's amazing. a few do...

Old 04-02-2009, 06:34 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yeah, it seems with most of your rap/r&b they're just recycling 90's dance beats. With a lot of the pop rock, it's all about catchy riffs and high voices.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 07:26 PM    (permalink
slightlyaraiderfan
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by bored of education View Post
and you're a big fatso white guy who thinks he's black cuz he's down with hip hop and wears pink polo shirts!! ^_^
Old 04-03-2009, 08:09 AM    (permalink
drowe
Mr. Underrated
All-Pro

drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

gah. add cryptic last minute meetings to my list.

yesterday, i happened to notice my boss, his boss, and his boss's boss in a meeting...for 2 hours. immediately after the meeting, my whole department got scheduled for a mandatory meeting at 10 am today. so, of course i worried all freaking night. if this turns out to be nothing, i'm gonna whine about how they were just TRYING to make us worry about our jobs overnight.
drowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 12:38 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by drowe View Post
gah. add cryptic last minute meetings to my list.

yesterday, i happened to notice my boss, his boss, and his boss's boss in a meeting...for 2 hours. immediately after the meeting, my whole department got scheduled for a mandatory meeting at 10 am today. so, of course i worried all freaking night. if this turns out to be nothing, i'm gonna whine about how they were just TRYING to make us worry about our jobs overnight.
at least you didn't have to work overnight after work 12 hours, and go into to work again for another 10 hours...

is it technically going into work if you never left?

Old 04-03-2009, 12:41 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
at least you didn't have to work overnight after work 12 hours, and go into to work again for another 10 hours...

is it technically going into work if you never left?
Would you say there is a difference between working and being at the office? Also, you still in Africa?

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote