Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Washington Redskins Team Forum

Washington Redskins Team Forum Discuss the Skins

Old 04-02-2009, 06:30 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default What will Snyder do next???

After being outbid you know Snyder is going to try to do something to stay relevant. To think that we will just let the waters calm and settle with our draft picks is foolish, so I wonder what is his next big name move. Could it be trying to get a Julius Peppers Anquan Boldin or Braylon Edwards, or even try to move Campbell and look QB in the draft. I'm anxiously waiting.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Last edited by SeanTaylorRIP : 04-02-2009 at 06:46 PM.
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 07:58 PM    (permalink
critesy
All-Pro

critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

hopefully your dream mock :)

RIP, Sean Taylor.
critesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 07:59 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

LOL Jason Campbell= The new Jay Cutler.

- Ko Simpson
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 08:04 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
After being outbid you know Snyder is going to try to do something to stay relevant. To think that we will just let the waters calm and settle with our draft picks is foolish, so I wonder what is his next big name move. Could it be trying to get a Julius Peppers Anquan Boldin or Braylon Edwards, or even try to move Campbell and look QB in the draft. I'm anxiously waiting.
Do you know the threshold where Snyder said he wouldn't go any further to get Cutler?

As much as I don't like Campbell. He's much better than Orton.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 08:05 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
LOL Jason Campbell= The new Jay Cutler.
Problem is a QB fighting for a starting job can't really demand a trade. If he demanded a trade all that would happen is that no team would give anything especially knowing he wants to leave and all that ends up happening is Campbell is in the dog house. Anyways one thing you can't criticize with JC is character, he won't be a problem, he even stated earlier today that he wants badly to be the QB of the Skins but knows it's a business if they try to get Cutler. Hey I was obviously on the get Cutler train but now that the dream is gone, I'm back on the I think JC could be a pretty good QB train. All I know is I spent $120 on a Campbell jersey 2 years ago, and it better not be stuck in my closet with my Terry Allen and Champ Bailey jerseys.

Old 04-02-2009, 08:08 PM    (permalink
critesy
All-Pro

critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

my 5 month old $80 authentic burgundy campbell jersey lives another day! :D

RIP, Sean Taylor.
Old 04-02-2009, 08:09 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Actually come to think of it... Snyder's next big splash is probaby signing Jeff Garcia.
Old 04-02-2009, 08:10 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Do you know the threshold where Snyder said he wouldn't go any further to get Cutler?

As much as I don't like Campbell. He's much better than Orton.
My guess is that FO realized that the Bears had all the mid round pick ammo to keep upping the ante a little bit, and we simply had no more picks to offer.

Old 04-02-2009, 08:10 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by critesy View Post
my 5 month old $80 authentic burgundy campbell jersey lives another day! :D
Dude... real Authentic Jerseys cost in the $250 range. You must have an Authentic Replica. LOL.
Old 04-02-2009, 08:11 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

Yeah $80 is a typical replica price, I got my $120 authentic on EBay.

Old 04-02-2009, 08:11 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
My guess is that FO realized that the Bears had all the mid round pick ammo to keep upping the ante a little bit, and we simply had no more picks to offer.
Hard to believe Snyder got outbid for once. Seriously.. if he couldn't give up mid round picks, I think that was a bad decision.
Old 04-02-2009, 08:13 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Yeah $80 is a typical replica price, I got my $120 authentic on EBay.
$80 is actually cheap for a replica. Usually they are $100.

I don't trust Made in China stuff on ebay, so I just recently bought my Ware jersey for $250 from NFLShop.com.
Old 04-02-2009, 08:13 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

What I don't understand is the Broncos willingness to do the deal so soon. Obviously you'd like to jump on a deal like that but IMO if they waited other teams like the Bucs, Lions, Browns, us, etc would have kept making the deal sweeter. I think they cut off negotiations too soon and were just too excited and eager to get rid of Cutler and the whole situation.

Old 04-02-2009, 08:20 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
What I don't understand is the Broncos willingness to do the deal so soon. Obviously you'd like to jump on a deal like that but IMO if they waited other teams like the Bucs, Lions, Browns, us, etc would have kept making the deal sweeter. I think they cut off negotiations too soon and were just too excited and eager to get rid of Cutler and the whole situation.
Yeah. The only reason why I thought it was going fast was because I thought the Skins had complete control over the situation. Just like they did with Haynesworth.

I guess you gotta credit the Bears for forcing Denver to complete the deal asap.

I wonder it $$$ was a factor with you guys not having enough cap to make the deal work without cutting more guys... and cutting guys takes time....
Old 04-02-2009, 08:21 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

Hey this could be a blessing in disguise. Remember the Bengals rejecting our offer last year of 2 first rounders for Ocho Cinco? Wow Thank the man upstairs that one didn't go through. Watch Campbell be a pro bowler and Cutler become a turnover machine who is hated by Chicago fans ala Grossman. Haha I'm dreaming but still. I'm almost relieved we have some resemblance of a draft. Sucks being so into the draft and your team never having picks.

Old 04-02-2009, 08:22 PM    (permalink
critesy
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
$80 is actually cheap for a replica. Usually they are $100.

I don't trust Made in China stuff on ebay, so I just recently bought my Ware jersey for $250 from NFLShop.com.
guarentee mine is the same but alot cheaper.

ebay is your friend.. mine came from the states and it has sewn on everything and spandex sides and everything.

i got a white cooley, sean taylor and portis.. and a burgundy campbell

but lets hope snyder calms the eff down for now and goes crazy on trading down in the draft. :)

RIP, Sean Taylor.
Old 04-02-2009, 08:24 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

Lol trading down, that's not in Snyders mental capacity. Our FO is so strange. You know what I just want BPA with the 13th pick. Even if it's B.J. Raji, imagine Raji and Fat Albert inside. You could have Reed Doughty and MLB and be straight.

Old 04-02-2009, 08:30 PM    (permalink
critesy
All-Pro

i was actually thinking that too today with the drug problem or whatever the hell he has... if he dropped for sure hit that up. frick i wouldnt be mad if they just reached and took lesean cause i love that boy.

edit, for some reason i just dont trust any of the USC LB and i dont wanna take a LB with 13... i dunno why

RIP, Sean Taylor.
Old 04-02-2009, 08:41 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by critesy View Post
i was actually thinking that too today with the drug problem or whatever the hell he has... if he dropped for sure hit that up. frick i wouldnt be mad if they just reached and took lesean cause i love that boy.

edit, for some reason i just dont trust any of the USC LB and i dont wanna take a LB with 13... i dunno why
Same here not a fan of any of the USC backers at 13, maybe Mag as Albert could hide his weaknesses but still I'd rather not. I too like Lesean but 13 is an awful reach for a guy who is a likely 2nd rounder. Honestly call me stupid but I still wouldn't cry at DHB or hell even Percy Harvin with the 13th pick. I don't think Malcolm will do anything his entire career and even if Devin develops that only leaves us 3 deep with Randle El being a guy who probably would have been cut if he didn't restructure. Obviously I am a huge DHB fan but with Percy he might not be a great WR but he will be a huge playmaker as a returner and even a 3rd down receiver out of the backfield. Just the things you can do with him would make a huge impact for our pathetically non explosive offense. Also I have given thought to Perria Jerry. Playing beside Albert he could be a DT with close to 10 sacks. Still my #1 for our pick is Larry English.

Old 04-02-2009, 08:45 PM    (permalink
critesy
All-Pro

i think i agree with everything you just said there... percy could do for us what i want lesean to do.. and yeah i recievers are going to be depleted soon minus thomas and kelly so i wouldnt mind DHB as well.. and larry english is an option i like.. but definitely not a USC backer.. its the only way ill be upset on draft day.. is if we get a USC backer... i want andre smith kind of too. hopefully senderrick marks falls to the 3rd to us.. thatd be sick. being an auburn fan haha, he could have a ton of sacks as well with us.

RIP, Sean Taylor.
Old 04-02-2009, 08:52 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

Has Kedric signed his offer sheet yet??? I think he'd be much better playing beside Albert than Monty. I actually thought Monty could have been a small throw in to Denver to get Cutler since Monty is more of a NT. If we found a trade down partner I'd love to get Donald Brown or Shady. Also I'd explore Andre Brown in the 3rd round if he were there.

Old 04-02-2009, 08:57 PM    (permalink
critesy
All-Pro

nah kedric is still chillin i believe and yeah... all i know is i want to address RB in the draft i dont think they will since they signed dominque dorsey from the CFL.. who is actually a beast but still its the cfl so lets be real... they also signed anthony aldrige... so they will probably think thats good enough.. i dont think our front office values rb too much and they seem to love rock cartwright alot as well which is annoying.

RIP, Sean Taylor.
Old 04-02-2009, 09:00 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

All I know is if we could get the last pick in the draft for Ladell Betts I'd do it in a new york minute.

Old 04-02-2009, 09:35 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Same here not a fan of any of the USC backers at 13, maybe Mag as Albert could hide his weaknesses but still I'd rather not. I too like Lesean but 13 is an awful reach for a guy who is a likely 2nd rounder. Honestly call me stupid but I still wouldn't cry at DHB or hell even Percy Harvin with the 13th pick. I don't think Malcolm will do anything his entire career and even if Devin develops that only leaves us 3 deep with Randle El being a guy who probably would have been cut if he didn't restructure. Obviously I am a huge DHB fan but with Percy he might not be a great WR but he will be a huge playmaker as a returner and even a 3rd down receiver out of the backfield. Just the things you can do with him would make a huge impact for our pathetically non explosive offense. Also I have given thought to Perria Jerry. Playing beside Albert he could be a DT with close to 10 sacks. Still my #1 for our pick is Larry English.
I can't believe you guys would still want to try and address WR after what you did last year. If you really need help in that dept, you should go with a vet. No sense in compounding more youth into the position until you know Devin and Malcolm are busts.
Old 04-02-2009, 09:44 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

Malcolm is a bust. You can't correct chronic knee problems. And beyond that right now we are 2 deep at WR. Sure we have invested so much in WR but the fact is that our offense is holding our team down. Our offense sucks because beyond Santana we have no playmakers on the perimeter.