Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 04-03-2009, 08:43 AM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by d34ng3l021 View Post
Sniper would be one happy man.
ZOMGZ BRB GOING TO CHANGE MY PANTS!

Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 08:52 AM    (permalink
wonderbredd24
All-Pro

wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Kellen Winslow says he wants to be a Giant

Braylon's dad says he wants to be a Brown

At the end of the day it doesn't matter unless a team like the Giants offers far more than what they currently are.

Braylon and Mangini have a one year audition with each other and I fully expect they will take advantage of that... if it works out, extend him. If not, franchise him and trade him.
wonderbredd24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 09:05 AM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lets hope Braylon doesn't drop the ball on this one.. I mean the Browns don't drop the ball. Wow 1994 here I come!
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 11:38 AM    (permalink
Bucs_Rule
Veteran

Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingElvis View Post
Edwards for a 2nd, 5th and any WR on the NYG roster would be stupid for Cleveland. Unhappy or not, the guy is worth more than that. NE has a few 2nd round picks . . . B-Easy would look nice opposite Moss w/Wes in the slot. sicksicksicksicksick
Edwards weakness would be nullified in NE. Decoys don't have to be able to catch the ball.
Bucs_Rule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 11:46 AM    (permalink
Number 10
All-NFLDC

Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.

Cleveland would be stupid to trade him.

A weak passing attack loses Winslow, Stallworth, and Edwards in one offseason? Good luck with that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
These last 50 seconds will define Eli Manning.
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED
Number 10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 01:00 PM    (permalink
kalbears13
Pro Bowler

Location: The difference between a child's toy and an adult toy
kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Number 10 View Post
Cleveland would be stupid to trade him.

A weak passing attack loses Winslow, Stallworth, and Edwards in one offseason? Good luck with that.
Don't forget Joe Jurevicius.

I think if Braylon settles down he'll be a great player. I'm 99% sure if he's traded to New York he will do amazing. He just needs a spark to get him to start playing well again. Hopefully Mangini and/or Crabtree can be that.
Old 04-03-2009, 01:11 PM    (permalink
Mr. Hero
Veteran

Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

If the giants moved the pick up from 45 to our 29th, alongside a fifth and mario/hixon. Anyone think cleveland would bite. I think that's on par with 45, fifth rounder and smith value wise, which cleveland was reportedly willing to take.
Mr. Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 01:21 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Doubt it. With the dropsies he had all season the Browns would be stupid to trade him with his stock low. He's as good as he was in 2007 and should get back to that form.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 07:51 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hey Jerry

BRING HIM TO NY!

Last edited by OSUGiants17 : 04-04-2009 at 07:45 AM.
OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 09:57 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Hero View Post
If the giants moved the pick up from 45 to our 29th, alongside a fifth and mario/hixon. Anyone think cleveland would bite. I think that's on par with 45, fifth rounder and smith value wise, which cleveland was reportedly willing to take.
Makes sense but those 16 picks are a big deal to Reese. It's probably the difference between Beatty and a bench LT.

I still think Kiwi is the best way to go.

Kiwi/Manningham (lol)/5th for Braylon.

Reese can go out and find another pass rusher with one of his millions of unnecessary picks (the team has virtually no holes after WR).

- Ko Simpson
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 10:06 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

first off Braylon has one year, giving up a 2nd and 5th without an extension is dumb.

Right now id only give up a third if it didnt include resigning. And the Browns wouldnt have him sign long with them bc then theyd have to give him signing bonus, so basically a 2nd and 5th is pretty good.

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 10:07 PM    (permalink
ironman4579
All-Pro

ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
Makes sense but those 16 picks are a big deal to Reese. It's probably the difference between Beatty and a bench LT.

I still think Kiwi is the best way to go.

Kiwi/Manningham (lol)/5th for Braylon.

Reese can go out and find another pass rusher with one of his millions of unnecessary picks (the team has virtually no holes after WR).
I hope you mean Kiwi, Manningham and a 5th for Braylon, not Kiwi OR Manningham and a 5th.

Funny thing, in an interview with one of the Giants LB's (can't remember who, wasn't Pierce or anyone like that), he said Manningham was one of the best WR's he's ever seen. Even as a Michigan fan who's usually a homer for most Michigan players, I was like "Really?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakey View Post
WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!
ironman4579 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 10:09 PM    (permalink
ironman4579
All-Pro

ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaLLiN72 View Post
first off Braylon has one year, giving up a 2nd and 5th without an extension is dumb.

Right now id only give up a third if it didnt include resigning. And the Browns wouldnt have him sign long with them bc then theyd have to give him signing bonus, so basically a 2nd and 5th is pretty good.
I'm sure the Giants would get permission from the Browns to talk to Edwards about an extension before they made any trade or even an offer for him.

Quote:

Old 04-03-2009, 10:16 PM    (permalink
wonderbredd24
All-Pro

wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If the Giants want Braylon Edwards, the framework is going to start with the Roy Williams trade.

Edwards is better than Williams. I can't fathom the Browns seriously taking a 2nd, a 5th, and another garbage receiver which the Browns have in ample supply.
Old 04-03-2009, 10:27 PM    (permalink
ironman4579
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonderbredd24 View Post
If the Giants want Braylon Edwards, the framework is going to start with the Roy Williams trade.

Edwards is better than Williams. I can't fathom the Browns seriously taking a 2nd, a 5th, and another garbage receiver which the Browns have in ample supply.
Good point. I'd actually tend to think that way myself.

Quote:

Old 04-03-2009, 10:28 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

None of those WRs are garbage. Manningham is the closest to garbage on the list but Hixon is a nice player and Steve Smith is a bona-fide #2 wideout. Draft Crab at 5 and you're set + you'd have 3 2nd rounders (premium picks) to help out the defense.

As for Edwards being better than Roy Williams? That's debatable, especially considering what Edwards did last season.

And the RW trade was a trade in which Dallas had no leverage. JJ was set on getting another WR because he thought his team was a player away from a great SB chance. He was clearly wrong, but at the team his heart was set on making the move, whereas the Lions didn't care either way. They basically said "we don't mind holding on to RW, so the only way you're going to get him is if you blow us away." Which is exactly what JJ did. That trade was a clear instance of a team knowingly overpaying for a player with the feeling that the elusive SB ring was as close as the player could reach.

It's clear that Braylon does not want to stay in Cleveland so why not get something for him before he becomes a free agent? You could argue that they'll showcase him this season, franchise him, then get a nice package in return NEXT offseason, but that's a funny way to build a winning organization.

If I were the Browns I'd still be talking, trying to get Kiwi/S. Smith but if the Giants really won't budge I'd probably take the Hixon package, draft Crabtree at #5 and spend my three 2nds on defense and maybe a RB.

- Ko Simpson
Old 04-03-2009, 10:32 PM    (permalink
CroomDawgs
Veteran

CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.

Quote:

As for Edwards being better than Roy Williams? That's debatable, especially considering what Edwards did last season.

Yea cuz ROy Williams lit it up last year right

Mississippi State BBall: 22-12 (9-7) SEC CHAMPS!
Jarvis Varnado: Best Defensive player in the SEC

Amazing sig by jkpigskin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
I'm no scientist but a mixture of semen, blood and feces can't be good.
LOL props to Paul
CroomDawgs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 10:34 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

except the Giants aren't desperate under achievers who feel they HAVE to make a move and bring back a hometown guy...

the Giants have a bunch of options out there, so they won't overpay for Braylon.

plus, Braylon's been in the news, not a cancer by any means, but more public than you'd like (hence this statement...)

he's in his contract year IIRC, AND Cleveland's in full rebuild. teams around the league know that and no team will overpay a guy who'll hit the market in a year
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 10:35 PM    (permalink
ironman4579
All-Pro

Quote:
None of those WRs are garbage. Manningham is the closest to garbage on the list but Hixon is a nice player and Steve Smith is a bona-fide #2 wideout. Draft Crab at 5 and you're set + you'd have 3 2nd rounders (premium picks) to help out the defense.

And the RW trade was a trade in which Dallas had no leverage. JJ was set on getting another WR because he thought his team was a player away from a great SB chance. He was clearly wrong, but at the team his heart was set on making the move, whereas the Lions didn't care either way. They basically said "we don't mind holding on to RW, so the only way you're going to get him is if you blow us away." Which is exactly what JJ did. That trade was a clear instance of a team knowingly overpaying for a player with the feeling that the elusive SB ring was as close as the player could reach.

It's clear that Braylon does not want to stay in Cleveland so why not get something for him before he becomes a free agent? You could argue that they'll showcase him this season, franchise him, then get a nice package in return NEXT offseason, but that's a funny way to build a winning organization.

If I were the Browns I'd still be talking, trying to get Kiwi/S. Smith but if the Giants really won't budge I'd probably take the Hixon package, draft Crabtree at #5 and spend my three 2nds on defense and maybe a RB.
Williams didn't want to be in Detroit either, and the Browns could easily hold on to Edwards without much trouble. The contract situation etc. is basically the same in both instances.

The situation is really quite similiar. The framework of the Williams trade really has to be a starting point. Whether you work up or down from there is debateable, but it's still likely going to be the starting point in any negotiations from the Browns perspective.

Quote:

Old 04-03-2009, 10:37 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by CroomDawgs View Post
Yea cuz ROy Williams lit it up last year right
You've got two guys. One dropped a bunch of passes and didn't produce much. The other didn't produce much.

They basically both were pretty bad last year. How does that prove that either of them is better than the other?

- Ko Simpson
Old 04-03-2009, 10:39 PM    (permalink
ironman4579
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
except the Giants aren't desperate under achievers who feel they HAVE to make a move and bring back a hometown guy...

the Giants have a bunch of options out there, so they won't overpay for Braylon.

plus, Roy's been in the news, not a cancer by any means, but more public than you'd like (hence this statement...)

he's in his contract year IIRC, AND Detroit's in full rebuild. teams around the league know that and no team will overpay a guy who'll hit the market in a year
You could honestly swap the names Roy Williams and Detroit in there( as I did above lol) and have the exact same situation Scotty.

Quote:

Old 04-03-2009, 10:42 PM    (permalink
ironman4579
All-Pro

Quote:
You've got two guys. One dropped a bunch of passes and didn't produce much. The other didn't produce much.

They basically both were pretty bad last year. How does that prove that either of them is better than the other?
Roy dropped a bunch of balls in Detroit over his career there as well. Basically he didn't drop a bunch in Dallas because he hardly saw the ball.

Quote:

Old 04-03-2009, 10:42 PM    (permalink
wonderbredd24
All-Pro

Quote:

Ok, so you know Braylon does not want to be a Brown, how? Because Kellen Winslow said so?

That's interesting, because Braylon's dad said he wants to be a Brown and stay in Cleveland. So who should we believe? The fact is no one really knows.

What we do know is this:

Put Braylon's last 3 years against most any young WR in the league... he stacks up very well, despite the drops.

The Browns do not have to do anything. They have a unique opportunity. Play the year out and go from there. If Mangini and Braylon are happy with each other, sign an extension and go from there. If they don't, franchise him and deal him.

In what universe does it make sense to trade Braylon at his lowest possible value? He's about to play for a contract, so it stands to reason he's going to do everything possible to put up a big year and maximize his value.

If the Browns want to deal Edwards, someone is going to have to meet their demands, not the other way around... suggesting they should have to pick from a few crappy deals is ridiculous.

What's the harm in waiting a season to deal him? Either you keep one of the best young WRs in the league or at worst, you get a nice package of picks with a number of bidders and use the picks for whatever.

In regards to Crabtree, if they decide to take him, which would be fine with me, I hope they keep Braylon in that scenario. Crabtree is going to need a redshirt season in the pros... he has a good deal to learn and throwing him into the #1 WR role is a mistake if you ask me. If Braylon is there, Crabtree can take a year to adjust to the league and step in the #1 spot the following year if they deal Edwards.
Old 04-03-2009, 10:43 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironman4579 View Post
You could honestly swap the names Roy Williams and Detroit in there( as I did above lol) and have the exact same situation Scotty.
excellent point lol. fine, just pay attention to my first 2 thoughts then dammit
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 10:45 PM    (permalink
CroomDawgs
Veteran

CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.

Quote:

Edwards still had 873 receiving yards, i don't think Williams got more than 3 catches in any game last year.

Mississippi State BBall: 22-12 (9-7) SEC CHAMPS!
Jarvis Varnado: Best Defensive player in the SEC

Amazing sig by jkpigskin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
I'm no scientist but a mixture of semen, blood and feces can't be good.
LOL props to Paul
CroomDawgs is offline   Reply With Quote