Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 04-04-2009, 01:05 PM    (permalink
ChezPower4
Pro Bowler

ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Favorite City

Whats your Favorite city and why?
Old 04-04-2009, 01:07 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have to give the nod to New York. There is just so much to do there and I really did not find it as dirty I am was told it was.
Old 04-04-2009, 01:17 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Amsterdam. besides the weed and the red light districts, its just such a chilled city, cool sightings, nice museums, more waterways than venice

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 01:17 PM    (permalink
Strongside
Veteran

Strongside is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Strongside is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Strongside is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Strongside is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Strongside is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Strongside is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Strongside is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Strongside is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Strongside is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Strongside is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Strongside is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
I have to give the nod to New York. There is just so much to do there and I really did not find it as dirty I am was told it was.
Sweet, I'm going to New York next week.

Dunno what my favorite city is.. Haven't had many chances to travel. I like Montreal
Old 04-04-2009, 01:19 PM    (permalink
Staubach12
All-Pro

Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I haven't traveled too much yet seeing as I'm still living at home. But out of all of them I've been to, either Nashville or New Orleans.

BoneKrusher
Staubach12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 01:22 PM    (permalink
ChezPower4
Pro Bowler

ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm going to go with Miami. South Beach is beautiful and I could put on a blindfold and throw a dart in any direction and I know it would hit a hot girl. Oh and the night life is out of this world.
Old 04-04-2009, 01:24 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love my home city of Nashville, but out of the places I've visited.....

1) Honolulu
2) Las Vegas
3) Toronto

Those are my top 3. In the state of Tennessee I absolutely hate Memphis. Chattanooga isn't bad for a smaller city. Knoxville is alright. I doubt I'd go up there much though if they didn't have like all of my family and the Vols.

I really want to go to NYC and Boston soon.
Old 04-04-2009, 01:26 PM    (permalink
Staubach12
All-Pro

Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoodooMonkey View Post

1) Honolulu
2) Las Vegas
3) Toronto

Those are my top 3. In the state of Tennessee I absolutely hate Memphis. Chattanooga isn't bad for a smaller city. Knoxville is alright. I doubt I'd go up there much though if they didn't have like all of my family and the Vols.

I just got back from Chatanooga. There are absolutely NO fast food places. I was hungry and low on dough, I ended up piling some stuff up at a gas station. Other than that, it's alright. No Nashville, that's fa sho.

BoneKrusher
Old 04-04-2009, 01:27 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strongside View Post
Sweet, I'm going to New York next week.

Dunno what my favorite city is.. Haven't had many chances to travel. I like Montreal
Montreal is pretty ******* awesome. Living in Ottawa almost all of my life I have taken many a road trip there. It was nice being able to go to Quebec at age 16 and even though I looked like I was 12 I still rarely got carded.

I would say after New York for me Toronto is my second favorite. Every year on of the things I most look forward to is the Toronto International Film Fest so there is that and on top of that there is just so much to do there any time.
Staubach12
All-Pro

OH CRAP! I totally forgot Boston. LOVE IT! I love history, so it's incredible. Plus, the bay is nice, not to mention the food.

BoneKrusher
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Outside of Dallas:

1) San Fransisco
2) Las Vegas
3) Corpus Christie

I've yet to visit the east coast.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 01:28 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1. Montreal
2. Guanajuato
3. Paris
4. Venice
5. New York

Honorable mention in no order: Philadelphia, Boston, Myrtle Beach, Salzburg, Orlando, Charlotte, Puerto Vallarta, Guadalajara, Cancun, Bratislava, Vienna, Basseterre, Baltimore, Quebec City.

Last edited by Sniper : 04-04-2009 at 01:32 PM.
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

no city is better than Amsterdam!

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, it would be unfair to compare it to the greatest city that is Nashville though. Compared to Memphis it is heaven on earth IMO. Also, I forgot to mention Atlanta in my last post. It's always an enjoyable trip when I make it down there.
Old 04-04-2009, 01:29 PM    (permalink
AntoinCD
All-Pro

AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For things to do I would have to say London but Cagliari is amazing

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig
AntoinCD is offline   Reply With Quote
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yeah, it would be unfair to compare it to the greatest city that is Nashville though. Compared to Memphis it is heaven on earth IMO. Also, I forgot to mention Atlanta in my last post. It's always an enjoyable trip when I make it down there.
I really want to go to Nashville. I've heard great things about it. Atlanta would be another nice one. I've only been to the airport there.
The Dynasty
Pro Bowler

The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I would have to agree. The reputation that NYC has been given throughout the years, I have found not to be true. Everyone I asked for directions were very helpful and It wasn't as dirty as expected. I would love to get back down the city to see what I missed like Rockefeller Center and a couple other things. Also to see the New Yankee Stadium because that place looks amazing.

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure
The Dynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 01:30 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:

1) Honolulu
2) Las Vegas
3) Toronto

I am driving 35 hours to Vegas this fall. I am really looking forward to it. The trip will be brutal but I will have substances which I cannot speak of to keep me company. I want to make the trip in honor of Hunter S Thompson and I just hope our trip isn't cut short at the border because of this.

I went to Boston last summer and it was pretty great. I found it fairly easy to get around and there was plenty to do.
Old 04-04-2009, 01:31 PM    (permalink
ChezPower4
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntoinCD View Post
For things to do I would have to say London but Cagliari is amazing
How is London I've always wanted to go?
Old 04-04-2009, 01:32 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1) San Francisco
2) Vancouver
3) Seattle

Most of these it's because of the climate and the cities' atmosphere.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 01:33 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper View Post
1. Montreal
2. Guanajuato
3. Paris
4. Venice
5. New York

Honorable mention in no order: Philadelphia, Boston, Myrtle Beach, Salzburg, Orlando, Charlotte, Puerto Vallarta, Guadalajara, Cancun, Bratislava, Vienna, Basseterre, Baltimore.
Seems to me like someone is a Toronto hater. How can you leave off the town that hosts one of the greatest film festivals in the world! I can agree that as far as nightlife and food goes Montreal is almost unrivaled.
AntoinCD
All-Pro

AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Its pretty good although Regent street with all the really good shops is really, really long. Soho's quality as well. Nightlife is alright but compared to anywhere i've ever been it was really expensive. But that's to be expected.

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig
AntoinCD is offline   Reply With Quote
Sniper
Legend

Quote:
Seems to me like someone is a Toronto hater. How can you leave off the town that hosts one of the greatest film festivals in the world! I can agree that as far as nightlife and food goes Montreal is almost unrivaled.
I've actually never been to Toronto.
Old 04-04-2009, 01:36 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
no city is better than Amsterdam!
Once I get some money together Amsterdam is the first place I want to travel to. I am not going for the 'chill' atmosphere that you have described though, it is solely for the legal drugs and red light district. I am hoping to make it an extended trip because I really want to see Paris and London. I am such a huge fan of England (I have a huge weakness for the accent) and I really cannot wait to see it. I also want to see Ireland and Scotland but that will likely have to wait a while.
Old 04-04-2009, 01:38 PM    (permalink
Staubach12
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper View Post
I really want to go to Nashville. I've heard great things about it.
I love it. The night life is pretty good. The girls are pretty good depending on where you are. The food is good. One of the biggest things is your opinion on homeless people. There's not like a ton down there BUT a lot of the homeless street perform, so if you don't mind them (like me) it's awesome! If you do, it's not really a downside. You'll probably love it if you like country music. I hate country music and I still love it, it's just that the HOF is there and a lot of the bars have country music performers playing.

BoneKrusher