Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 04-06-2009, 12:52 AM    (permalink
ChezPower4
Pro Bowler

ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeansDooma View Post
all about nyc

i like cincinnati too
I need to visit NYC already :(
Old 04-06-2009, 01:13 AM    (permalink
JHG722
Veteran

JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzlegom View Post
1. New York City
2. Barcelona, Spain
3. Boston
4. Geneva, Switzerland

I noticed a couple of people put Paris and I was there and I hated it. It was the dirtiest city I've ever been to. I bet if I spoke French it might have been a little better but I still really didn't like it.
Barcelona wasn't much better.
Old 04-06-2009, 03:11 AM    (permalink
7-11
Veteran

7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Barcalona - not normally a fan of big cities, but i found it to be truly amazing

Buenos Aires - the nightlife, the ridiculously hot girls that are fascinated by Australian dickheads, the food...all add up to make an awesome place

Puerto Escondido - best beach break in the world and a really chill place

Rio de Janiero - i could sit on Ipanema beach drinking beer for the rest of my life and be quite happy

Amsterdam - you all know the deal with this place

La Paz - read the book 'marching powder' and i promise you'll want to go there

That's the top 6 that i've been to, don't think i could live in in any of them besides Barcalona but they were just awesome to visit.

And i can't forget Newcastle, i love my hometown
7-11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 03:12 AM    (permalink
7-11
Veteran

7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHG722 View Post
Barcelona wasn't much better.
True, some of those backstreets smelt like dick, but it was still so so good.

And i also hated Paris, honestly just did not see the appeal of an overpriced city full of tourists

Last edited by 7-11 : 04-06-2009 at 03:20 AM.
Old 04-06-2009, 03:34 PM    (permalink
drowe
Mr. Underrated
All-Pro

drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i like cities that have their own feel and identity. and when i travel, i like to see the sights, eat the food and drink the beer.

1-Seattle

2-DC

3-Milwaukee-yeah, someone said it. go there during the summer, and it's a blast. walk around downtown and hit up a couple brew pubs, then go to the Summerfest grounds for whatever ethnic festival they have that week. serioulsy, any time food, beer and live music get together, it's always a good time...doesn't matter if it's Irish Fest, Italian Fest, German Fest, One-Legged-Lesbian Fest. always fun.

I'd really like to go to Portland, and some random big cities in the northeast...Nashua, NH or Bangor ME. i think i'd enjoy those places.

I want to list my least favorite cities, but i don't want to turn this thread in that direction.
drowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 03:36 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by drowe View Post
I want to list my least favorite cities, but i don't want to turn this thread in that direction.
Go ahead man. It's just another end of the spectrum. I've said some things about cities I don't like.
Old 04-06-2009, 03:43 PM    (permalink
drowe
Mr. Underrated
All-Pro

drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

LEAST favorite cities:

-Detroit. even though i've only been to the airport, i still hate it. it's a big hub for airlines, so it seems every time i fly, i end up in Detroit for many many many hours.

-Minneapolis/St. Paul-really. nothing good in these cities.

----also, i've never been there, but i don't think i'd like Vegas. like i said earlier, i like cities that have their own identity...and Vegas just seems like a whole city of fakeness.
Old 04-06-2009, 03:49 PM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7-11 View Post
Barcalona - not normally a fan of big cities, but i found it to be truly amazing

Buenos Aires - the nightlife, the ridiculously hot girls that are fascinated by Australian dickheads, the food...all add up to make an awesome place

Puerto Escondido - best beach break in the world and a really chill place

Rio de Janiero - i could sit on Ipanema beach drinking beer for the rest of my life and be quite happy

Amsterdam - you all know the deal with this place

La Paz - read the book 'marching powder' and i promise you'll want to go there

That's the top 6 that i've been to, don't think i could live in in any of them besides Barcalona but they were just awesome to visit.

And i can't forget Newcastle, i love my hometown
wow, thanks for stigmatizing the capital city of my contry, which has it's fair share of great museums, sights and some pretty unique architecture to nothing more than a brothel where you can smoke weed. Thanks a bunch.

On topic: my favourite city in the world is Paris. Even though I do like Nice as well.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend
Addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 03:54 PM    (permalink
slightlyaraiderfan
All-NFLDC

slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love Los Angeles.
Old 04-06-2009, 04:04 PM    (permalink
art vandelay
Team Leader
All-Pro

art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyaraiderfan View Post
I love Los Angeles.
I don't understand the draw. So much traffic, you have to drive everywhere, almost impossible to walk.
art vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 04:15 PM    (permalink
drowe
Mr. Underrated
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by art vandelay View Post
I don't understand the draw. So much traffic, you have to drive everywhere, almost impossible to walk.
i like SoCal...except for LA proper. i'm sure that, just like any city, it'd be fun if ya know where to go...but, my impression of LA was always the dump you drive through to get to the fun places.
Old 04-06-2009, 04:21 PM    (permalink
art vandelay
Team Leader
All-Pro

art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by drowe View Post
i like SoCal...except for LA proper. i'm sure that, just like any city, it'd be fun if ya know where to go...but, my impression of LA was always the dump you drive through to get to the fun places.
I agree - I really enjoyed SoCal. LA was my least favorite. I enjoyed NorCal too, but not as much. San Fran was really cool though.
art vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 04:51 PM    (permalink
JHG722
Veteran

JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
LA is a terrible, terrible city.
Old 04-06-2009, 05:00 PM    (permalink
slightlyaraiderfan
All-NFLDC

slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Well, it has everything. Living here you get use to the traffic and the size of it, although, it doesn't seem that big to me, since I do a lot of traveling around L.A. and Orange county. And for me, being a big music fan, the scene here is the best. And there is a bunch of other stuff that makes it better then your cities.
Old 04-06-2009, 06:47 PM    (permalink
the dude
Rookie

the dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

in random order

san diego - cool city, nice people (and had my first live nfl experience)

rome - beautiful city, great food

amsterdam - probably my fav city. quite simply a nice place to be

Copenhagen - homer pick but its a really cool place

honorable mention: stockholm, geneva, berlin, tallin
Old 04-06-2009, 06:49 PM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the dude View Post
in random order

san diego - cool city, nice people (and had my first live nfl experience)

rome - beautiful city, great food

amsterdam - probably my fav city. quite simply a nice place to be

Copenhagen - homer pick but its a really cool place

honorable mention: stockholm, geneva, berlin, tallin
oh Copenhagen is awesome. It's such a nice city. Feels like a town, in a good way.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend
Addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 07:06 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Addict View Post
wow, thanks for stigmatizing the capital city of my contry, which has it's fair share of great museums, sights and some pretty unique architecture to nothing more than a brothel where you can smoke weed. Thanks a bunch.

On topic: my favourite city in the world is Paris. Even though I do like Nice as well.
If the capital of Canada was a haven of drugs and prostitution I would be proud not ashamed.
Old 04-06-2009, 07:17 PM    (permalink
aNYtitan
All-Pro

aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I really have to vacation more often. I can only say I have been to Boston, Las Vegas and Philadelphia, plus Ecuador. I want to be a ****** world traveler

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Show me your Wang, if you will.
aNYtitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 07:50 PM    (permalink
7-11
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Addict View Post

Well how about you get off your high horse and calm down a little. Considering i can smoke weed and go to a brothel here why would those be the reasons i like Amsterdam so much? Sorry for liking something in your home country, i'll try not to do it again.

Cities that appeal to me are usually the ones that give me a bit of a culture shock at first, yet still feel like a place you could get used to and feel at home in, Amsterdam happens to be one of those.

And think about it, i listed La Paz, a place where you can buy cocaine and marijuana over the bar in 4 different licensed establishments, so i really don't think the excitement of partially legalised marijuana was the reason for me liking Amsterdam.

Last edited by 7-11 : 04-06-2009 at 07:54 PM.
Old 04-06-2009, 08:52 PM    (permalink
doingthisinsteadofwork
All-Pro

doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.

I like Capetown the best.
Old 04-06-2009, 09:01 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChezPower4 View Post
I need to visit NYC already :(
see a cotto fight........amazing atmosphere dude.
Old 04-06-2009, 10:22 PM    (permalink
andyjo672
Veteran

andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Thankfully because of work I've had the opportunity to do quite a bit of traveling. That being said:

1). Madison, WI
2). Chicago
3). San Francisco
4). Cabo-Best place in Mexico, by far and I've been to 6 other destination cities
5a). NYC
5b). Washington DC
6). Boston
7). Minneapolis-To the person that said there's nothing to do there, they obviously were there during the winter and didn't go out at nights
8). Munich
9). Montego Bay, Jamaica
10). Puerto Vallarta
11). Miami
12). Cancun
13). Atlanta
14). Philadelphia-I wragged on it before, but now that I'm no longer living in Center City and going there every week, I admit, I miss it...
15). Denver

Worst Cities:
1). Heidelberg, Germany-Nothing to do, don't accept credit cards, which is annoying
2). Mazaltan-Never been more happy to come home from Spring Break
3). Newark-Yikes
4). LA
5). Frankfurt

I'm discounting places like Detroit, Dallas, Houston and several other cities that I wasn't in for more than a few days so can't formulate a good opinion on them.

PS: Going to Paris and Nice this summer with the girlfriend. Any recommendations? Basically doing all the standard tourist stuff in Paris for 5 days and then spending 4 days in Nice. Plan on taking a boat cruise to St. Tropez if its worth it...

Last edited by andyjo672 : 04-06-2009 at 10:24 PM.
andyjo672 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 10:34 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyjo672 View Post
Thankfully because of work I've had the opportunity to do quite a bit of traveling. That being said:

1). Madison, WI
2). Chicago
3). San Francisco
4). Cabo-Best place in Mexico, by far and I've been to 6 other destination cities
5a). NYC
5b). Washington DC
6). Boston
7). Minneapolis-To the person that said there's nothing to do there, they obviously were there during the winter and didn't go out at nights
8). Munich
9). Montego Bay, Jamaica
10). Puerto Vallarta
11). Miami
12). Cancun
13). Atlanta
14). Philadelphia-I wragged on it before, but now that I'm no longer living in Center City and going there every week, I admit, I miss it...
15). Denver

Worst Cities:
1). Heidelberg, Germany-Nothing to do, don't accept credit cards, which is annoying
2). Mazaltan-Never been more happy to come home from Spring Break
3). Newark-Yikes
4). LA
5). Frankfurt

I'm discounting places like Detroit, Dallas, Houston and several other cities that I wasn't in for more than a few days so can't formulate a good opinion on them.

PS: Going to Paris and Nice this summer with the girlfriend. Any recommendations? Basically doing all the standard tourist stuff in Paris for 5 days and then spending 4 days in Nice. Plan on taking a boat cruise to St. Tropez if its worth it...

tourist stuff will pretty much jam pack 5 days in Paris, especially if you are a museum buff like me. I studied there for 5 weeks and didnt see everything I wanted.......it is absolutely loaded.
Old 04-06-2009, 10:37 PM    (permalink
Im_a_Romosexual
Pro Bowler

Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyjo672 View Post

1). Madison, WI
Madison over all those others? (Boston, DC,Chicago that I've been to) There are definitely things to like about Mad town, but I don't see how it could be #1

not to hate, just don't think Madison is THAT great
Im_a_Romosexual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 10:38 PM    (permalink
andyjo672
Veteran

andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
tourist stuff will pretty much jam pack 5 days in Paris, especially if you are a museum buff like me. I studied there for 5 weeks and didnt see everything I wanted.......it is absolutely loaded.
I'm definitely seeing that. I bought a few of the Rick Steves books and I think we have a good itinerary charted out. Any of the following that should be crossed off?

-The Louvre
-Orsay
-Versailles
-Notre Dame
-Napoleon's Tomb
-Champs Elysses
-Eiffel Tower
andyjo672 is offline   Reply With Quote