Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 06-25-2009, 12:15 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Black Lagoon is awesome.
Old 06-25-2009, 04:57 PM    (permalink
Crickett
All-Pro

Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhaarat316 View Post
Black Lagoon is awesome.
Not nearly as awesome as..................................

I got nothin. :D
Crickett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 05:02 PM    (permalink
aNYtitan
All-Pro

aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Black Lagoon is awesome.
I have to catch up on it, its a great series

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Show me your Wang, if you will.
aNYtitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2009, 06:13 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wow, I just saw this trailer. http://www.imdb.com/video/imdb/vi3720217113/
They made Blood+ into a live action movie which is coming out Friday. It's Rated R at least. I loved the series, and I'll probably go check this out.

Sig by Hitman D.
nrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2009, 06:18 PM    (permalink
BRAVEHEART
Pro Bowler

BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrk View Post
Wow, I just saw this trailer. http://www.imdb.com/video/imdb/vi3720217113/
They made Blood+ into a live action movie which is coming out Friday. It's Rated R at least. I loved the series, and I'll probably go check this out.
It's not Blood+, but actually blood (the movie, the one that was good). Movie looks sorta corny though.
Old 07-05-2009, 06:37 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRAVEHEART View Post
It's not Blood+, but actually blood (the movie, the one that was good). Movie looks sorta corny though.
Yeah, I rewatched the trailer and realized it was the movie. Did you not like the series?

Sig by Hitman D.
Old 07-05-2009, 06:39 PM    (permalink
BRAVEHEART
Pro Bowler

BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yeah, I rewatched the trailer and realized it was the movie. Did you not like the series?
No, but then again I wanted something like the movie.
Old 07-05-2009, 06:58 PM    (permalink
Tampa 2 4 life
All-Pro

Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anybody else watching Haruhi and getting as pissed off at the current arc as I am?
Old 09-15-2009, 11:48 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

Bump for Great Justice

I started watching Gurren Lagann and it's awesome so far. Has anyone seen it?

Sig by Hitman D.
Old 09-15-2009, 11:53 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Bump for Great Justice

I started watching Gurren Lagann and it's awesome so far. Has anyone seen it?
So ridiculously epic.

I have to ask Death Note or Code Geass?

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 11:54 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud View Post
So ridiculously epic.

Code Geass all the way.
Old 09-15-2009, 11:59 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Code Geass all the way.
Same, I liked death note, but Light always irked me because he never had a long term plan and for someone who intends to become a god he didn't recognize his own weakness, i.e. his hubris. Also I hated the ending

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Old 09-16-2009, 12:21 AM    (permalink
El Peefs?????
Pro Bowler

El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
So ridiculously epic.

Code Geass.

For some reason i started watching Bleach again and have binged a solid 50 episodes the last two weeks.
El Peefs????? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 12:24 AM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Peefs View Post
Code Geass.

For some reason i started watching Bleach again and have binged a solid 50 episodes the last two weeks.
The Bount Arc blows so much it hurts.

Sig by Hitman D.
Old 09-16-2009, 12:37 AM    (permalink
El Peefs?????
Pro Bowler

El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
The Bount Arc blows so much it hurts.
I left off near the end of the Bount Arc, so the first 10 or so eps I watched were those. Right now Im just starting the Hueco Mundo arc. I just finished the lengthy... training arc? I don't know, it had some solid stuff with Arrancar's and Hitsugaya, because Hitsugaya is awesome, but there were a looooot of filler eps.

Bleach ep's are actually about 16 minutes long with all the recap/themes/previews they put in them. I could never watch this on TV.
El Peefs????? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 12:45 AM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Does anyone know if its worth watching Rorouni Kenshin after the Kyoto Arc...and anyone know where i can find some decently subbed episodes of Saint Seiya???

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 12:59 AM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderz4life View Post
Does anyone know if its worth watching Rorouni Kenshin after the Kyoto Arc...and anyone know where i can find some decently subbed episodes of Saint Seiya???
http://www.narutowire.com/411/Saint-Seiya ?

Edit: I just blew my own mind, I went from the kanye thread, which has turned into a discussion of daft punk, and decided to put this song on http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpRotH8INNM and then went to watch the new episode of Ghost-07, which I knew was going to be fairly epic due to the ending of the previous episode, and after I skipped the intro just right, the song fit the show better than the show's sound track could've even dreamt of.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by Rosebud : 09-16-2009 at 01:10 AM.
Old 09-16-2009, 01:15 AM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
http://www.narutowire.com/411/Saint-Seiya ?

Edit: I just blew my own mind, I went from the kanye thread, which has turned into a discussion of daft punk, and decided to put this song on http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpRotH8INNM and then went to watch the new episode of Ghost-07, which I knew was going to be fairly epic due to the ending of the previous episode, and after I skipped the intro just right, the song fit the show better than the show's sound track could've even dreamt of.
Thanks for the try but thats the same video and subbing i keep finding and the subbing isnt very good. Thanks though.

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 01:36 AM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Thanks for the try but thats the same video and subbing i keep finding and the subbing isnt very good. Thanks though.
I tried the other site I use and they didn't have it so all I can do is wish you luck.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 09-16-2009, 09:21 AM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Hmmm...I finished the whole anime, i didn't even realize there were fillers untill, I finished the whole thing. I liked it, it was a simple ending.

Wait, what takes place in the Kyoto Arc again?
Old 09-16-2009, 10:31 AM    (permalink
StripedWalrus
Pro Bowler

StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Hmmm...I finished the whole anime, i didn't even realize there were fillers untill, I finished the whole thing. I liked it, it was a simple ending.

Wait, what takes place in the Kyoto Arc again?
The Kyoto arc ends when he fights with the Bandage dude right? The anime is so well done that I believe the episodes following are worth watching. You will have to read the Manga to get the actual ending though, I think. The Anime didnt finish it.
StripedWalrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 10:34 AM    (permalink
StripedWalrus
Pro Bowler

StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Peefs View Post
I left off near the end of the Bount Arc, so the first 10 or so eps I watched were those. Right now Im just starting the Hueco Mundo arc. I just finished the lengthy... training arc? I don't know, it had some solid stuff with Arrancar's and Hitsugaya, because Hitsugaya is awesome, but there were a looooot of filler eps.

Bleach ep's are actually about 16 minutes long with all the recap/themes/previews they put in them. I could never watch this on TV.
Thats why I stopped watching bleach and solely read the Manga's now. The Manga's have so little in them though it makes you kinda mad. A fight scene will last months in the manga =(.
StripedWalrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 10:35 AM    (permalink
Crickett
All-Pro

Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StripedWalrus View Post
Thats why I stopped watching bleach and solely read the Manga's now. The Manga's have so little in them though it makes you kinda mad. A fight scene will last months in the manga =(.

Are they five minute fights than last 3 weeks a la Dragonball Z?
Crickett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 10:48 AM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

IDk, i hated when they ruined Kenpachi's fight, against that moon sword guy.
Old 09-16-2009, 12:17 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by StripedWalrus View Post
Yeah, I really just read the Manga now for Bleach. Bleach has terrible filler, but not as bad as Naruto.

Quote:
So ridiculously epic.

I haven't seen Death Note, but my friend says not seeing it is like not watching Cowboy Bebop. I enjoyed Code Geass quite a bit. LeLouch is an awesome character.

Sig by Hitman D.