Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 04-07-2009, 10:43 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

One maybe, both? yeah right.
Old 04-07-2009, 10:43 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toneloc498 View Post
You Sir are an Idiot. Eli had a bad game against the eagles in the playoffs but you must have forgotten that overtime comeback win that Eli got over the eagles in 06
I hate you so much. :( I was at that game. Everything was going swimmingly until Andy Reid curled up into a shell. Then Plaxico Burress caught the GW TD right below me. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh. I got sunburned too, just to make things extra special.
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 10:44 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LookItsAlDavis View Post
PS...

Eli's record in the Super Bowl 1-0
McNabb's 0-1

Both had a chance to win it. Only one did.
Trent Dilfer= 1-0
Dan Marino= 0-1

Trent Dilfer for HOFer?
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 10:45 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper View Post
I hate you so much. :( I was at that game. Everything was going swimmingly until Andy Reid curled up into a shell. Then Plaxico Burress caught the GW TD right below me. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh. I got sunburned too, just to make things extra special.
I was at that game also. I felt the exact opposite obviously.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 10:46 PM    (permalink
LookItsAlDavis
Veteran

LookItsAlDavis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LookItsAlDavis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LookItsAlDavis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LookItsAlDavis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LookItsAlDavis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LookItsAlDavis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LookItsAlDavis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LookItsAlDavis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LookItsAlDavis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LookItsAlDavis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LookItsAlDavis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
One maybe, both? yeah right.
Yeah that was a little unfair for me to say that, but he did throw 3 interceptions and was sacked 4 times. Hard to win when your QB has a game like that.
LookItsAlDavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 10:46 PM    (permalink
LookItsAlDavis
Veteran

LookItsAlDavis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LookItsAlDavis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LookItsAlDavis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LookItsAlDavis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LookItsAlDavis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LookItsAlDavis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LookItsAlDavis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LookItsAlDavis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LookItsAlDavis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LookItsAlDavis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LookItsAlDavis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper View Post
Trent Dilfer= 1-0
Dan Marino= 0-1

Trent Dilfer for HOFer?
Shhhhh......lol
Old 04-07-2009, 10:47 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Eli's first big comeback was against the Broncos in his first year starting. We were 2 TD's in the 4th quarter I believe and we won it with a last second TD pass to Toomer.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 10:50 PM    (permalink
Toneloc498
Rookie

Toneloc498 is so money.Toneloc498 is so money.Toneloc498 is so money.Toneloc498 is so money.Toneloc498 is so money.Toneloc498 is so money.Toneloc498 is so money.Toneloc498 is so money.Toneloc498 is so money.Toneloc498 is so money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper View Post
I'm not going to lie, Eli is coming along and he is getting better but he was not known for being clutch and you and I both know that. Oh and those first 3 years he made the playoffs, he rode on the heels of a great run game (first with Tiki now with Jacobs) and a dominant defense.
Dominant defense? What? I believe it was the defense who choked in 2006 when Eli in the Wild Card round brought the giants back to tie the game with 5 minutes left and the defense decided to give up 50 yards to the offense and let them kick a field goal to win the game. Or what about 2005 Eli's first year starting where our defense was so dominant that we had to sign Kevin freaking Lewis to start at LB a week before playoff game because we had no starting linebackers left. Nick Griesen played not being able to move his left arm up, we signed an old Terell Buckley less then a week before the game to stick him on Steve Smith because we had no corners. Yea those defenses were surely dominant. And I ask you again, if Eli is not considered cluch (lol) then what QB is?
Toneloc498 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 10:52 PM    (permalink
Thumper
Pro Bowler

Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

^^^
Tom Brady
Thumper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 10:52 PM    (permalink
LookItsAlDavis
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toneloc498 View Post
Dominant defense? What? I believe it was the defense who choked in 2006 when Eli in the Wild Card round brought the giants back to tie the game with 5 minutes left and the defense decided to give up 50 yards to the offense and let them kick a field goal to win the game. Or what about 2005 Eli's first year starting where our defense was so dominant that we had to sign Kevin freaking Lewis to start at LB a week before playoff game because we had no starting linebackers left. Nick Griesen played not being able to move his left arm up, we signed an old Terell Buckley less then a week before the game to stick him on Steve Smith because we had no corners. Yea those defenses were surely dominant. And I ask you again, if Eli is not considered cluch (lol) then what QB is?
Stoney Case lol
Old 04-07-2009, 10:55 PM    (permalink
Mr. Hero
Veteran

Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Quote:
I'm not going to lie, Eli is coming along and he is getting better but he was not known for being clutch and you and I both know that. Oh and those first 3 years he made the playoffs, he rode on the heels of a great run game (first with Tiki now with Jacobs) and a dominant defense.
Then WTF is he known for. Eli's ability to drive his team down the field when it matters is his best trait. I honestly can't figure out how someone could use such absolute terms when you're clearly so ignorant of what you're talking about.

Edit not even mentioning how pathetic our defense was before spags showed up and helped us win a superbowl, so know he didn't ride the heels of a dominant defense.

Last edited by Mr. Hero : 04-07-2009 at 11:16 PM.
Mr. Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 11:20 PM    (permalink
BlindSite
All-Pro

BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Losing plaxico and shockey in consecutive years has really hurt the offense's quick strike ability.

They need someone who can strike and strike quickly. The draft won't give them the immediacy their offense needs to be effective.

BlindSite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 11:23 PM    (permalink
ChezPower4
Pro Bowler

ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlindSite View Post
Losing plaxico and shockey in consecutive years has really hurt the offense's quick strike ability.

They need someone who can strike and strike quickly. The draft won't give them the immediacy their offense needs to be effective.
This was all very clear at the end of last season when the Giants lost Plax. They were no where near as explosive. It also allowed teams to load up the box to better stop the run.
Old 04-07-2009, 11:47 PM    (permalink
Thumper
Pro Bowler

Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think I have been proven wrong but in those first couple of years that was MY impression of Eli Manning. Remember that I am an Eagles fan so my impression of the New York Giants is inherently bad.
Thumper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 05:55 AM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

no chad johnson! they meant Calvin johnson :)

but in all seriousness id like braylon in NY, prob a first and conditional pick in '10.

Donovan can be great because he is athletic and all, but Eli is not really and thats his only real lacking part of his game.

Also that playoff game was a joke, you cannot say that was a choke because the wind negated every throw made, that just makes you not credible so anything you say wont be taken seriously.

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 07:18 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 619 View Post
I was hoping they would draft Britt instead, you know, for Scotty's sake.
Honestly, though it would piss me off to see Britt go to a Division rival, since I like him so much, I honestly would want him to go there if the Eagles can't get Britt. And that is Simply because Scotty will be the happiest person on the face of the earth. Personally, the Giants are the team that I'd like to see Britt go to (In the whole NFL), after the Eagles. He would be in a great position for success there, even though he would be a rival.

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 08:02 AM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can we please all agree to the following two facts:

1. Chad Johnsons nickname is Ocho Cinco or 85
2. CJ stands for Calvin Jesus a.k.a Calvin Johnson.

This thread nearly gave me a damn hartattack because of those two letters.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend
Addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 08:29 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 619 View Post
I was hoping they would draft Britt instead, you know, for Scotty's sake.
If this doesn't happen Scotty may just commit suicide.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 09:15 AM    (permalink
ChezPower4
Pro Bowler

ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 24cadillac24 View Post
Let's not be rash about this now. What would Rutgers do without their biggest fan?
Old 04-08-2009, 09:22 AM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i thought cleveland was asking for a 1st and third? with the giants picking so late in the first, i dont see how they could downgrade the third to a fifth.

I could see a conditional pick in next years draft that defaults to a 4th at worst and could go as high as a second based on production but cleveland definitely doesnt need to trade braylon so accepting less than the going value would be very stupid, especially when the giants are obviously desperate for more help. Cleveland has too much bargaining power to take less than their asking price.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 09:27 AM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If it's a 1st, 5th, and one of the WRs like Hixon or whoever.
Old 04-08-2009, 10:02 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Location: What do you do when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump?
FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

There's no way the Giants get both. One or the other would help them regain the explosiveness lost to Plax's idiocy. But both isn't going to happen.

I saw CJ and thought Megatron, too. That is one guy I feel confident saying will absolutely not be leaving Detroit any time soon.

EDIT: It is common for players to call each other by the number(s) they wear, both Eightyfive and Eight Five. Whether or not Chad's "Ocho Cinco" was intentionally Eight-Five instead of Eightyfive is not known, but the nickname isn't necessarily wrong.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs

Last edited by FlyingElvis : 04-08-2009 at 10:05 AM.
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 12:01 PM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 24cadillac24 View Post
with Rutgers' roster full of future all-pro's? No way Scotty's gonna miss out.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend
Addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 12:20 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaLLiN72 View Post
Also that playoff game was a joke, you cannot say that was a choke because the wind negated every throw made, that just makes you not credible so anything you say wont be taken seriously.
I like how Eli is allowed all the excuses in the world...You know it does get windy in an outdoor stadium in NY, that's going to happen again at some point.

But Braylon would be a great addition, he's a deep threat that can go up and get the ball, and he fits well with Steve Smith.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 01:38 PM    (permalink
Bengalsrocket
Pro Bowler

Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I do know that the Eagles and Giants are both charging hard for Anquan Boldin and Braylon Edwards. The Giants can have Mr. Ocho Sinco (which BTW doesn't even mean 85).

PS- What happens if Chad is traded and he doesn't get #85?
1) it's Ocho Cinco, the C sounds like an S when you pronounce it, but it's not spelled with an S.

2) The eight-five is on purpose. He'd change his name to eightyfive ("Ochenta y Cinco" I believe) if that's what he wanted. Just because you don't understand it, doesn't mean it's a mistake.
Bengalsrocket is offline   Reply With Quote