Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Washington Redskins Team Forum

Washington Redskins Team Forum Discuss the Skins

Old 09-24-2009, 01:41 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Prediction Time!!!

The Skins will try hard to draft Jake Locker in 2010. You heard it here first! ;)
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 01:56 PM    (permalink
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Prediction Time!!!

The Skins will try hard to draft Jake Locker in 2010. You heard it here first! ;)
Id have no problems with Locker. I never included him in my rankings though because I always thought he would be going back for his senior year. If Locker goes back to school hes got a real good shot at going high in the first round and could be the first qb drafted. If he comes out this year probably looking at a mid to late first grade. Hes got a serious cannon for an arm and is incredibly quick and athletic. Hes got to work on his accuracy and footwork though but hes seriously tough and shows good intangigbles. He showed up big in a big time game already this year and itll be interesting to watch him progress. I like him more than Snead, possibly more than Clausen, and close with McCoy.
Old 09-24-2009, 03:32 PM    (permalink
703SKINS202
Pro Bowler

703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This is hilarious, and why I love the skins.
http://voices.washingtonpost.com/dcs...r_ro.html#more

Stedman Bailey 2012 Stat Tracker:
12 Games, 106 Rec, 1501 yards, 23 TD's

Steddy Ambition!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOnISzeG2Ao
703SKINS202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 05:01 PM    (permalink
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 703SKINS202 View Post
This is hilarious, and why I love the skins.
http://voices.washingtonpost.com/dcs...r_ro.html#more
haha. this isnt music. its a movement.
Old 09-27-2009, 06:32 PM    (permalink
2 Live Crew
Rookie

2 Live Crew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.2 Live Crew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.2 Live Crew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.2 Live Crew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.2 Live Crew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.2 Live Crew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.2 Live Crew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.2 Live Crew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.2 Live Crew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.2 Live Crew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.2 Live Crew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Softest D in the NFL?
2 Live Crew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009, 07:04 PM    (permalink
703SKINS202
Pro Bowler

703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We deserve all **** thrown at us...

Steddy Ambition!
Old 09-28-2009, 08:11 AM    (permalink
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

Old 09-28-2009, 12:03 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This team is so pathetic. I don't even want to talk about the offense because we have long identified them as the weak link which they are, but flat out we lost yesterday because of the defense. They simply couldn't get the flippin Lions off the field. The Lions were like 90% on third downs, absolutely horrendous. We still don't get sacks, our DB's still can't cover even when there is pressure, and London, Rocky, and Horton are the only guys on the team who even want to try to tackle. This team is horrible top to bottom and I absolutely hate Jim Zorn. He acts like his job is secure for 3 more years. Now needs to be the time when he has to light a fire under the team. Scrutinize them, embarrass them, tell them how bad it is. Right now the way he talks and the way the players talk he has formed an attitude in the locker room of who cares. This team doesn't care anymore. We are just going to accept failure and makes excuses. This team is just so fundamentally wrong from top to bottom that I don't know where to start. How do you fill so many damn holes on this team. I swear if Josh Johnson picks us apart on Sunday we can just release Rogers, Hall, and whoever else Monday morning.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 12:17 PM    (permalink
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
This team is so pathetic. I don't even want to talk about the offense because we have long identified them as the weak link which they are, but flat out we lost yesterday because of the defense. They simply couldn't get the flippin Lions off the field. The Lions were like 90% on third downs, absolutely horrendous. We still don't get sacks, our DB's still can't cover even when there is pressure, and London, Rocky, and Horton are the only guys on the team who even want to try to tackle. This team is horrible top to bottom and I absolutely hate Jim Zorn. He acts like his job is secure for 3 more years. Now needs to be the time when he has to light a fire under the team. Scrutinize them, embarrass them, tell them how bad it is. Right now the way he talks and the way the players talk he has formed an attitude in the locker room of who cares. This team doesn't care anymore. We are just going to accept failure and makes excuses. This team is just so fundamentally wrong from top to bottom that I don't know where to start. How do you fill so many damn holes on this team. I swear if Josh Johnson picks us apart on Sunday we can just release Rogers, Hall, and whoever else Monday morning.
i disagree that we lost because of the defense. trust me when I say I wasnt necessarily happy with our defensive performance but we still only scored 14 freaking points against the Lions. Theres no reason to have not put up over 20 points on that team and won that game. New Orleans gave up 27 to the Lions but the Saints know how to score. Our offense does not. The offense was 2/10 on 3rd down efficiency. That is simply miserable. I blame the offense not being able to stay on the field and tiring out the defense for as much if not more than the defense. Although the defense wasnt perfect I do think they did enough to win this game. With that said, Im sick and tired of Greg Blache as much as Zorn. I see no place on this team for either of them. I'll be happy to see them go but god knows that its likely that Snyder will bring in a group equally as inept.
Old 09-28-2009, 01:57 PM    (permalink
2 Live Crew
Rookie

2 Live Crew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.2 Live Crew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.2 Live Crew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.2 Live Crew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.2 Live Crew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.2 Live Crew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.2 Live Crew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.2 Live Crew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.2 Live Crew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.2 Live Crew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.2 Live Crew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Choosing who to blame this loss on is kind of a waste of time...everyone sucked and we all came together to lose as one.

However, I'm going to pick on the Defense right now because I expected much more out of them. Blache...just wow I'm tired of his sorry act.

We let Stafford do this to us in his 3rd game??? His first 2 games he totaled 1 TD and 5 INT. We get NO turnovers against the Lions and a rookie QB playing his 3rd game?? That's a joke. We get virtually no pressure all game...even with haynesworth in the game.

We let the Lions run for 154 yds against us??? Once again, that's pitiful.

Possibly the biggest disgrace of the day (I know, hard to choose just one) was that the Lions had a 14 play - 99 yd TD drive against us....Say what??? Is that right? Yes sir that's right.

To have that happen against you, is just a flat out disgrace...not much more can be said about that.

This team plays with zero heart and its disrespectful to the NFL and its fans...Rosie O'donnell has more passion for running on the treadmill than these players do for playing in a freaking NFL game.
Old 09-28-2009, 02:00 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not to mention that Calvin reception which would have led to a TD was pretty much a call refs won't make 9 times out of 10. If the Lions hadn't made little errors and penalties they could have easily blown us out and truly embarrassed us more if that is even possible.

Old 09-28-2009, 02:35 PM    (permalink
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...etting-better/
A day after suffering perhaps the most embarrassing loss since the Saints ended the Buccaneers' 26-game winning streak some 32 years ago, Redskins coach Jim Zorn was optimistic.

"In the big picture things are progressing," Zorn said, per John Taylor of the Washington Times. "We're getting better."

The 'Skins will definitely look better on Sunday, when the Bucs come to town with Josh Johnson as the new starting quarterback.

Still, it's hard for us to digest the notion that the Redskins are getting better after losing to one of the worst teams that has ever played in the NFL.

Zorn are you f'in kidding me?!?! We are getting better?!?!? Really??!?
Old 09-28-2009, 02:57 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

How the hell can the guy talk about the big scheme of things. You will be lucky if you have a job beyond this week if we lose to the Bucs. I swear man if Josh Johnson in his first career start gives our defense trouble, we should blow this team up.

Old 09-28-2009, 03:15 PM    (permalink
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

Quote:
How the hell can the guy talk about the big scheme of things. You will be lucky if you have a job beyond this week if we lose to the Bucs. I swear man if Josh Johnson in his first career start gives our defense trouble, we should blow this team up.
most likely we will squeak by the Bucs with a low scoring marginal win. zorn will talk about the team making strides and bouncing back. then we lose to panthers. the chiefs game could be the deal breaker. panthers are not a good team and if lose to panthers and chiefs than that has to be it. after the chiefs game our schedule gets pretty tough and i dont see us winning many if any games between the chiefs and raiders.

i just read that the most weve won a game by under zorn is 8 pts vs lions last year....

Last edited by DiG : 09-28-2009 at 03:37 PM.
DiG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 04:04 PM    (permalink
2 Live Crew
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Thirty View Post
i just read that the most weve won a game by under zorn is 8 pts vs lions last year....
haha...good lord that is horrendous
Old 09-28-2009, 04:05 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

If our run defense is anything like it was yesterday Caddy, Ward, and Graham will be running all over us. I just can't fathom how productive Kevin Smith was prior to getting hurt. The Lions have the most horrendous O-line in the league. This team just simply has no clue at how to tackle.

Old 09-28-2009, 06:25 PM    (permalink
critesy
All-Pro

critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i dont even know what to do/say anymore. this is worse than the brunell checkdown days.

all i know is i love chris horton and london fletcher. they are the soul of this whole team.

edit, and hunter smith.

RIP, Sean Taylor.
critesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 06:48 PM    (permalink
treyskins
Rookie

treyskins is a cocksman.treyskins is a cocksman.treyskins is a cocksman.

Maybe this season is going to be bad karma regarding the defensive guys the skins passed over to appoint zorn.

Spags nearly beat us,schwartz(who interviewed well) beat us and we still have to face meeks(now at carolina),gregg williams(saints) and norv(the redskins find it hard to win when norv is around).

zorn was snyder's personal choice-if this guy cannot coach and has lost this team then snyder HAS to step back and hire a g.m. to re-build the whole thing.
Another coaching change wont change a damn thing.
treyskins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 08:04 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by critesy View Post
i dont even know what to do/say anymore. this is worse than the brunell checkdown days.

all i know is i love chris horton and london fletcher. they are the soul of this whole team.

edit, and hunter smith.
Hah I wish we could go back to the Brunell check down days. At least he got the completion record, and at least back then we could run the ball.

Old 09-28-2009, 08:32 PM    (permalink
2 Live Crew
Rookie

Snyder or Al Davis? Which one do you take?
Old 09-28-2009, 08:34 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

It's like asking which way would you rather die, jumping off a cliff or drinking poison.

Old 09-29-2009, 08:08 AM    (permalink
2 Live Crew
Rookie

Quote:
It's like asking which way would you rather die, jumping off a cliff or drinking poison.
I'd rather jump off a cliff man...at least I'd get an adrenaline rush.
Old 09-29-2009, 11:35 AM    (permalink
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

a few telling pictures posted over at extremeskins from the lions game of campbells decision making. i already said that this game wasnt on campbell necessarily but still some disappointing footage. :

Open Receiver vs Double Covered Down Field Throw

vs

Early Read then Throw:

Last play of the game, Read vs Throw:

Old 09-29-2009, 12:12 PM    (permalink
703SKINS202
Pro Bowler

Lol at the last pic...great post dirty...I think we all knew this already because it's obvious Campbell loves to lock in on one reciever, great pics though.

Steddy Ambition!
Old 09-29-2009, 03:18 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

BTW he's done it like a dozen times but it pisses me off what Ladell Betts does at end of games. Whenver we do a desperation hook and ladder play he always just goes down 30 yards short even when he can at least try to lateral it back. It almost seems like he just wants to get the stats, it just doesn't make any fcking sense. Why wouldn't you at least try to lateral it back. He had like 3 guys he could have lateraled it back to on the last play but instead just wanted to add 15 receiving yards to his stats. What a flipping bum.