Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > San Francisco 49ers Team Forum

San Francisco 49ers Team Forum Discuss the 49ers

Old 04-22-2009, 12:23 PM    (permalink
dan77733
All-Pro

dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll be listening to the Draft on the radio. I just hope that they dont cut it off for a crappy baseball or basketball game. That pisses me off. Why have Draft coverage if you're going to cut it short??? Makes no sense whatsoever.
dan77733 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 12:43 PM    (permalink
Menardo75
All-Pro

Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madirishman View Post
LMFAO!

Skip Bayless on ESPN First Take said that the Lions should take Orakpo first overall as he is the best player in the draft for them and is a BETTER pass rusher than MARIO WILLIAMS!

I like Orakpo, but C'mon. It IS Skip Bayless though, who doesn't like Lebron, etc. etc.
He is probably the biggest idiot on ESPN.
Menardo75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 03:20 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://blog.pressdemocrat.com/49ers/...ing-draft.html

Couple things that stuck out to me:
Quote:
--He said he will do what's best for the organization, and if that means selecting a QB at No. 10, that's what he'll do. He said he's not going to get scared and shy away from a QB in the first round.

--Do you want to know the 49ers' draft board from last year? McCloughan confirmed that the first 18 players of last year's draft were taken in the EXACT order that the 49ers had them ranked.

--On the subject of outside linebacker/defensive ends, he said he wants a first-round draft pick to be an every-down player. The exception, of course, would be if the player was an outstanding pass rusher who could change a game. He wants those OLBs to be in the 240-260 range and at least 6-foot-2.

--Speaking of character, McCloughan said this is about the best draft class he remembers, one to 200, in that regard. The 49ers have not removed any draftable player from their board, he said. Character is factored into the equation. He mentioned that Tarell Brown was a third-round prospect that the 49ers selected in the fifth round. He was bumped down the draft board because of a couple run-ins with the law in his final year at Texas.

--McCloughan said he would not picking two (or even three!) receivers in this draft. He said the team needs playmaking ability and speed from the wideout position. As for how the depth chart could shake out, McCloughan said that's will be sorted out during competition in training camp.
I have to say, I wouldn't be shocked if they took Maclin if here was there and those top 4 OTs and Raji were gone.

And from Bee-rows: http://www.sacbee.com/static/weblogs...es/021724.html
Quote:
McCloughan said a number of things that reinforce my opinion that the 49ers will not take Aaron Maybin or Everette Brown at no. 10. First he said that whomever the 49ers pick at No. 10 should be a three-down player. Later, when talking about Brian Orakpo, he said that what makes Orakpo attractive is that he's a big-bodied guy. On Maybin and Brown, McCloughan said that they both have a great burst but that they will never be 260-plus pound players, that they were limited in how much weight they could add. Taken together, that doesn't seem to bode well for Maybin - a mainstay to the 49ers in mock drafts - or Brown.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 03:43 PM    (permalink
Madirishman
Pro Bowler

Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

From the Maiocco article on Scotty Mac:

"--The 49ers view defensive back Malcolm Jenkings as a cornerback who can play safety. (Sort of like Reggie Smith.) McCloughan said the 49ers would like to add a big body at safety with some speed."

How about Yay's boy Micheal Mitchell from Ohio Univ. on day two? Sleeper.

"--No team has called to ask about a trade for Mark Roman, who is on the trade block. If the 49ers are unable to deal Roman, he will remain with the team and compete for a job in training camp, McCloughan said."

Duh, who would call? The guy has NO value when he can't get a pick in 2+ years. Maybe if hew was a SS that knocked off heads every other play - but that's not the case.

"The 49ers have not removed any draftable player from their board, he said. Character is factored into the equation."

This means that Andre Smith, Raji, and Harvin are still on their board, but may have been moved down, even out of the first round.

Three NFC Conference Championship appearances in Harbaugh's First 3 Years
Operation 2014 Super Bowl Champions: In Progress with 12 Picks in the Draft

"He who thinks he knows it all has the most to learn"
Madirishman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 04:51 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't see how can he can say that any 21 year old elite athlete will never be able to gain 8lbs during his NFL career. Demarcus Ware weighed less than Maybin on his draft day. He's now in the mid 260's.

He says he wants a 3-4 OLB that can be over 260... Manny Lawson????

He wants them to be over 6'2"... Parys Haralson????
Old 04-22-2009, 07:59 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Was just told Maiocco was on air predicting Tyson Jackson will be the pick at #10. WHY???? Please kill me.
Old 04-22-2009, 09:01 PM    (permalink
thediggler3030
Veteran

thediggler3030 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairthediggler3030 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairthediggler3030 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairthediggler3030 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairthediggler3030 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairthediggler3030 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairthediggler3030 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairthediggler3030 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairthediggler3030 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairthediggler3030 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairthediggler3030 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
I have to say, I wouldn't be shocked if they took Maclin if here was there and those top 4 OTs and Raji were gone.
At the point that the 4 OTs are gone and Raji, you have to also assume Crabtree, Stafford and Curry will be as well.

Then I can see that as possible if Orakpo is gone. That's honestly a horror scenario to me, especially since Scott just made it very clear he will not select Brown or Maybin in the top ten.

As long as Sanchez is taken in the top ten there should be a good player available. If he is taken in the first 9, then one of these guys should be available:

Raji
Oher
Smith
Orakpo
thediggler3030 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 09:11 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
Was just told Maiocco was on air predicting Tyson Jackson will be the pick at #10. WHY???? Please kill me.
Yeah, with each passing day I am assuming that it will be a draft to forget. I mean, who the **** thought we would take Balmer last year, really? I thought for sure it was going to be Phillips or like Quentin Groves.

Old 04-22-2009, 09:14 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

To clarify, Maiocco did NOT predict Tyson Jackson at #10. He did mention him as a player to consider.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thediggler3030 View Post
especially since Scott just made it very clear he will not select Brown or Maybin in the top ten.
I don't take anything McCloughan said too seriously. I undestand his height restriction considering you can't make someone taller, but he drafted Haralson (6'0"). I also find it hard to believe that Maybin won't gain 8lbs in the next few years.

Remember that anything and everything said by a team this close to draft-time is skewed with deception.
Old 04-22-2009, 09:17 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

I think if Orakpo is there, it's a near-lock. If not, Oher seems the likely choice.

Old 04-22-2009, 09:20 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

I love Orakpo, but the more I watch him, I really worry that he's at his ceiling. That would be tragic.
Old 04-22-2009, 09:25 PM    (permalink
Menardo75
All-Pro

Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If we take Tyson Jackson I will lose my mind.
Menardo75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 09:27 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
I think if Orakpo is there, it's a near-lock. If not, Oher seems the likely choice.
Signing Marvel Smith was my clue that we won't draft an OT in round 1.
Hell, let's be honest, I'll be happy with pretty much any defensive player we draft if they end up being an ***-kicker their rookie year.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 09:32 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJSchneider View Post
Signing Marvel Smith was my clue that we won't draft an OT in round 1.
Hell, let's be honest, I'll be happy with pretty much any defensive player we draft if they end up being an ***-kicker their rookie year.
******* Taylor Mays... Seriously? What non-QB stays in school when they are a first round lock? HE COULD HAVE BEEN OURS!

Old 04-22-2009, 09:34 PM    (permalink
thediggler3030
Veteran

thediggler3030 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairthediggler3030 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairthediggler3030 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairthediggler3030 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairthediggler3030 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairthediggler3030 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairthediggler3030 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairthediggler3030 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairthediggler3030 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairthediggler3030 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairthediggler3030 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

Quote:
To clarify, Maiocco did NOT predict Tyson Jackson at #10. He did mention him as a player to consider.

I don't take anything McCloughan said too seriously. I undestand his height restriction considering you can't make someone taller, but he drafted Haralson (6'0"). I also find it hard to believe that Maybin won't gain 8lbs in the next few years.

Remember that anything and everything said by a team this close to draft-time is skewed with deception.
I don't see what he would gain by saying he didn't think Maybin could play at 260. Like are the Packers going to be less willing to take him now?

Remember, its more than just adding the weight, its playing with it as well. That's the biggest concern I have with Maybin. He played well in college and added weight during the offseason. But he has never played with that weight.

His pro day really eliminated some of that concern for me, but I think it could be the reason they don't take him.
Old 04-22-2009, 10:31 PM    (permalink
dan77733
All-Pro

dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quite honestly, im hoping that somehow someway Aaron Curry drops to 10. That would be awesome. Lawson, Willis, Curry and Haralson. Not bad, not bad at all.

I'll be pissed if we take a QB or a WR.
Old 04-22-2009, 10:33 PM    (permalink
dan77733
All-Pro

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Roman is still going to be on the team and compete??? No ******* way!!! Scot, release his ass you moron.
Old 04-22-2009, 10:37 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan77733 View Post
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Roman is still going to be on the team and compete??? No ******* way!!! Scot, release his ass you moron.
Haha. Brutal. I had the same reaction that you did. If Mark Roman sees one snap next year, then we'll be drafting top 10 again next year.

I'm sorry Brian Sabean. I was wrong. I think I might have been right, but you have Scoreboard.
Borat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 09:59 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
He says he wants a 3-4 OLB that can be over 260... Manny Lawson????

He wants them to be over 6'2"... Parys Haralson????
You have to keep in mind that he shared decisions with Nolan then, where as this draft is going to be all McC.

Old 04-23-2009, 12:09 PM    (permalink
chapo123
Veteran

chapo123 is a cocksman.chapo123 is a cocksman.chapo123 is a cocksman.chapo123 is a cocksman.

My Last Mock Draft:

1.bj raji - dt

2. clint simtin - olb

3. rashad jennings - rb

4. fenuki topua - ot

5. scott mckillop - ilb

5. stephen mcgee - qb

6. dominique edison - wr ( this guy looks real good on tape )

7. brandon hughes - cb

7. nick reed - de/olb
chapo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 01:21 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by chapo123 View Post
1.bj raji - dt
2. clint simtin - olb
3. rashad jennings - rb
4. fenuki topua - ot
5. scott mckillop - ilb
5. stephen mcgee - qb
6. dominique edison - wr ( this guy looks real good on tape )
7. brandon hughes - cb
7. nick reed - de/olb
I could definitely be happy about that.

Maiocco had a good article (here) and he had a side bar that I thought summed our needs up perfectly, not that any of us didnt already know.

Quote:
49ERS' TOP 5 NEEDS
1. Pass-rusher: And it doesn't matter if it comes from a linebacker or the D-line.
2. Tackle: The 49ers need somebody else, as Marvel Smith and his bad back are slated to start at right tackle.
3. Wide receiver: Speed needed to keep defenses from stacking the line of scrimmage against run.
4. Running back: Wanted: Big back to help take some of the wear and tear off Frank Gore.
5. Quarterback: They're not going to get a starter, but it would be nice to develop somebody.

Old 04-23-2009, 03:11 PM    (permalink
dan77733
All-Pro

Quote:
49ERS' TOP 5 NEEDS
1. Pass-rusher: And it doesn't matter if it comes from a linebacker or the D-line.
2. Tackle: The 49ers need somebody else, as Marvel Smith and his bad back are slated to start at right tackle.
3. Wide receiver: Speed needed to keep defenses from stacking the line of scrimmage against run.
4. Running back: Wanted: Big back to help take some of the wear and tear off Frank Gore.
5. Quarterback: They're not going to get a starter, but it would be nice to develop somebody.
Surprise, surprise, I disagree.

1) Looking at all the players who are most likely going to be pass rushers for us, its going to come from a DE who transitions to OLB in our 3-4 ala Lawson and Haralson. Personally, I think that our lack of a pass rush has had more to do with the play-calling than the players we have but thats just my opinion.

2) Amazingly, I agree with this and in the same spot.

3) Disagree. We need to let the young guys start and see what they can do. Otherwise, why the hell did we draft them??? Bruce is coming back for another season and people think that we need to draft a WR??? Why??? So, he can be the next Brandon Williams or Rashaun Woods??? Sorry but no thanks. I wouldnt mind seeing us draft a WR between rounds 4-7 but any earlier, im going to be pissed off. Also, if we send Vernon Davis to "learn how to catch a football and hold onto it" school, we would be able to put him in the slot and not even need a WR period.

4) Amazingly, I agree with this as well and in the same spot.

5) Hell no. We have Shaun Hill and im sick and tired of every jackass saying that we need a QB. Bullcrap. Stafford??? No thanks as I dont want an underclassman who'll sit on the bench for a year counting his money. Sanchez??? No thanks as I dont want a QB who only started 16 games at the COLLEGE level. Freeman??? Who???? Exactly. The QB class is average at best and remains to be seen if it will even surpass the 2005 (Smith, Rodgers (who's actually damn good) and Campbell) QB class. Sorry, but teams who draft Stafford, Sanchez and Freeman in the first round will be doing so because of NEED as opposed to WANT. No thanks.

Here's my top 5 wants -

1) CB

Thats right. I dont care who you have pass rushing. If you dont have two good starting CB's, the opposing QB is going to most likely burn you while the elite like Brady, Mannings, etc. will crush you. Clements is a shutdown CB if he's playing at the LOS. If not, see the Cowboys game when T.O. kicked his ass. Again, like not having a pass rush, im convinced that it has more to do with the play-calling as opposed to the players we actually have. However, after Clements, we're in trouble. Harris is solid but for how much longer? I prefer not to wait and see. Brown seems to be our second best CB but can he handle being the starter for a full season? Spencer hasnt become what I was hoping, is injury prone and sadly, average at best when healthy. Hudson is a nickel/dime back at best. And Rossum is mainly just a returner. And people wondered why on earth I wuld have gone after Samuel a year after signing Clements. The answer to that is simple. On one side, you would have had your shutdown corner while on the other side, you have your playmaker. It's like a game of "pick your poison". Oh well. I want Malcolm Jenkins. He's a good CB who'll be our playmaker. Speed??? Please, speed is overrated. Jusk ask Jerry Rice.

2) RT

I want Oher but if we can trade down a few spots and still get Britton while gaining an extra 2nd or 3rd rounder, I'll be a happy camper.

3) ILB

Thats right. I have a future starting ILB ahead of a pass rushing OLB and here's why. Lawson and Haralson are at or will be 25. Neither one are going anywhere and Haralson showed that we can have a pass rush if Manusky actually blitzes and sends them at the QB instead of staying in coverage all the damn time. Spikes was good for us last season but like Walt Harris, for how much longer? While im really hoping that Curry falls to ten, there's a better chance of my dream trade with DEN coming true. Nonetheless, adding our future ILB to pair up with Willis will help us in the future and for the long term.

4) RB

While I dont have any opinions on who to draft, getting a second RB to take the pressure off of Gore is very important as it will keep both RB's fresh, healthy and provide a one two punch that a good amount of teams have.

5) FB

I want the next Lorenzo Neal or Mack Strong. I dont know who but there has to be a FB who fits that kind of mold and can be the lead blocker for Gore and company. Norris is good but is a veteran and I love to get a young "run over you ass so the RB can get a big gain" FB who'll do just that.

Anyway, thats my own personal opinion.

Last edited by dan77733 : 04-23-2009 at 03:14 PM.
Old 04-23-2009, 04:40 PM    (permalink
thediggler3030
Veteran

Quote:
I want Malcolm Jenkins. He's a good CB who'll be our playmaker.
They aren't going to reach for need though. Small chance Jenkins is the BPA at 10.
Old 04-23-2009, 06:20 PM    (permalink
dan77733
All-Pro

Below is a mock on NFL.com and im sorry but this guy is a moron.

http://www.nfl.com/draft/story?id=09...s&confirm=true

Curry drops to 12 and we take Maclin. If that was to happen, I would be one pissed off 49ers fan.

And I know Jenkins would be a reach at 10 which is why I try to trade down to 13, get an extra pick and draft Jenkins before NO/HOU have the chance.
Old 04-23-2009, 07:10 PM    (permalink
Madirishman
Pro Bowler

Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Below is a mock on NFL.com and im sorry but this guy is a moron.

http://www.nfl.com/draft/story?id=09...s&confirm=true

Curry drops to 12 and we take Maclin. If that was to happen, I would be one pissed off 49ers fan.

And I know Jenkins would be a reach at 10 which is why I try to trade down to 13, get an extra pick and draft Jenkins before NO/HOU have the chance.
This Brooks guy is an idiot for sure. Tyson Jackson at 3? His stock has been rumored to be on the rise, but not that high, especially with the other talent on the board. Also, the Pettigrew to the Falcons pick has no chance after they traded for Tony Gonzales today.

Three NFC Conference Championship appearances in Harbaugh's First 3 Years
Operation 2014 Super Bowl Champions: In Progress with 12 Picks in the Draft

"He who thinks he knows it all has the most to learn"
Madirishman is offline   Reply With Quote