Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > San Francisco 49ers Team Forum

San Francisco 49ers Team Forum Discuss the 49ers

Old 01-05-2011, 08:07 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Did Dan just say trade a 2nd for Super Mario? Dan youre ******* high if you think the Texans would give up Mario for a 2nd round pick and nothing else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 08:20 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verloren View Post
If we go to the 4-3, we are going to need a lot of work at OLB.
Three points.

1. If Harbaugh brings Fangio, I would hope he plays his 3-4 Hybrid. His years as a DC in a 4-3 scheme with the Colts and Texans were TERRIBLE. He had great results using a 3-4 with the Saints, Panthers, Ravens, and at Stanford.

2. I think we'd be fine at 4-3 LB. Both Spikes and Bowman have played more 4-3 OLB than 3-4 ILB. Also, I think Manny translates beautifully to a 4-3 OLB. Even Brian Orakpo, and Michael Johnson played the position nicely the last 2 seasons and Manny is better in space than both of them.

3. I think we're staying 3-4
Old 01-05-2011, 08:25 PM    (permalink
dan77733
All-Pro

dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verloren View Post
Franklin said he was going to test FA (somewhere in Maiocco's or Barrows previous blogs).

If we go to the 4-3, we are going to need a lot of work at OLB.
Franklin can only test out FA if he's not franchised for the second straight season and if SF doesnt franchise him, I would be surprised since 3-4 NT's are rare and letting him walk for free would be a huge mistake.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arsenal View Post
Wade Phillips has already said he plans to use Mario the same way he used Bruce Smith in Buffalo. I'm a little too young to remember Phillips in Buffalo really so I'm not sure what role that was. But Bruce Smith had 65 sacks in six seasons in Buffalo. He might be a terrible head coach but he was an awesome defensive coordinator so I'm sure he'll make it work.

And I think it would take a lot more then just a 2nd rounder for Williams. I mean Jared Allen fetched a 1st, two 3rds, and a swap of 6th rounders and the Texans would be looking for at least that I'd imagine.
Yeah, Phillips is definitely better as a DC but whether or not Mario Williams wants to play in a 3-4 and whether or not he adapts to it remains to be seen. While it would take more than a 2nd rounder for Williams, he has one year left on his contract which is at $13.6m and he'll then be an UFA in 2012. If HOU thinks that they'll lose him, better to trade him for the best offer and move on.

As for Allen, people forget that he was franchised by the Chiefs before being traded. Williams is playing under the final year of his rookie deal for $13.6m and while the Texans could easily wait a year if they were to trade him, if they received an offer that was close to what the Chiefs received for Allen, I think that they would at least look it over.

Just a thought. :)
dan77733 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 08:45 PM    (permalink
Verloren
Veteran

Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
Three points.

1. If Harbaugh brings Fangio, I would hope he plays his 3-4 Hybrid. His years as a DC in a 4-3 scheme with the Colts and Texans were TERRIBLE. He had great results using a 3-4 with the Saints, Panthers, Ravens, and at Stanford.

2. I think we'd be fine at 4-3 LB. Both Spikes and Bowman have played more 4-3 OLB than 3-4 ILB. Also, I think Manny translates beautifully to a 4-3 OLB. Even Brian Orakpo, and Michael Johnson played the position nicely the last 2 seasons and Manny is better in space than both of them.

3. I think we're staying 3-4
The issue about going to a 4-3 for me is that we have an abundance of 3-4 OLBs on the roster (Haralson, Brooks, Gibson), some of whom aren't good enough in coverage unless we move them to DE. Bowman and Spikes would work out as 4-3 OLB, and so would Manny, but it becomes a problem when they get gassed/injured. Not to mention the fact that Manny isn't under contract yet.

Much rather stay in the 3-4.
Verloren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 08:54 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dan, I love you, but you crazy boo.

I'm sorry Brian Sabean. I was wrong. I think I might have been right, but you have Scoreboard.
Borat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 09:16 PM    (permalink
Madirishman
Pro Bowler

Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lawson, PW & Bowman & Just Smith can all easily play in a 4-3 if needed. I think Man-Law would start to be recognized as one of the best OLB's in the league shorty thereafter as he's become very versatile at the NFL level. You would have to look at having ICE matched up inside with Ray Mac, RJF or perhaps one of these elite DT's in the Draft this year (it appears to be deep at that position). Saying all this, I bet the Niners stay with the 3/4 for at least another season, though.

Mario Williams is a pipe dream. We have other priorities and positions to focus on with our high draft picks in the coming years than trading a chunk of them away for a player who doesn't fit our current defensive scheme.

Three NFC Conference Championship appearances in Harbaugh's First 3 Years
Operation 2014 Super Bowl Champions: In Progress with 12 Picks in the Draft

"He who thinks he knows it all has the most to learn"
Madirishman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 09:27 PM    (permalink
king2am
Veteran

king2am is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.king2am is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.king2am is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.king2am is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.king2am is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.king2am is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.king2am is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.king2am is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.king2am is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.king2am is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.king2am is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam Schefter
RT @mortreport: Filed to ESPN: Dolphins owner Steve Ross has traveled west to make an urgent pitch to Jim Harbaugh to become their next HC.
I hope we set the price too high...

ESPN Story on Ross flying to Harbaugh

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=5993761

Quote:
Originally Posted by ESPN
Ross is willing to make Harbaugh the highest-paid coach in the NFL, which would place his salary in the $7-to-$8-million range, the sources said, after receiving a signal from the Stanford coach that he was now willing to listen seriously to the team's presentation

Last edited by king2am : 01-05-2011 at 09:33 PM. Reason: ESPN link
king2am is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 09:37 PM    (permalink
Madirishman
Pro Bowler

Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by king2am View Post

ESPN Story on Ross flying to Harbaugh

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=5993761
For a Billionaire who is also a Michigan alum?! Don't bet the farm on it.

Hopefully in their lengthy meeting today, the Niners will able to negotiate with Harbaugh and we'll hear an official announcement tomorrow am.

Three NFC Conference Championship appearances in Harbaugh's First 3 Years
Operation 2014 Super Bowl Champions: In Progress with 12 Picks in the Draft

"He who thinks he knows it all has the most to learn"
Madirishman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 09:41 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

why do we have to wait until tomorrow dang it .Oh well more of a chance to waking up to some good news in the am .
Old 01-05-2011, 09:46 PM    (permalink
Verloren
Veteran

Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Rooney rule may save us as the Dolphins haven't followed it yet.
Verloren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 09:47 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Too high for Ross? No chance. He's in Forbes 100 i.e A BILLIONAIRE

The Ross School of Business at the U of M is named after him. $100+ million dollar DONATION!

Last edited by phlysac : 01-05-2011 at 09:52 PM.
phlysac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 09:53 PM    (permalink
WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo?
Pro Bowler

Location: Near the home of the 2010 WORLD SERIES CHAMPION San Francisco Giants
WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

La Confora says SF 2 million short per year. We offering $4.5 million and he wants $6.5 million. I am actually stunned that Jed York didn't offer him $6-$7 million that I first heard.
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d...49ers-dolphins
Refreshing to see that just like on the field the 49ers are struggling to close out this deal.

Peter King's opinion:
Quote:
SI_PeterKing If the Dolphins will offer Jim Harbaugh $7-$8m a year, which Chris Mortensen infers, 49ers should let him walk. That is insane.
Don't agree with King. Jed needs to make this happen or else he will get grilled in the Bay by fans and media. Paying extra millions for good PR at this point.
"When I'm on the field, my one thought is to completely annihilate you and do everything in my power to make you fail. I don't have a single thought about what my hair looks like, what my shoes look like, why my shirt's unbuttoned. I don't care who you are or what you've done in this game. - Brian Wilson

Last edited by WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? : 01-05-2011 at 09:55 PM.
WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 09:56 PM    (permalink
king2am
Veteran

king2am is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.king2am is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.king2am is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.king2am is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.king2am is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.king2am is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.king2am is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.king2am is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.king2am is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.king2am is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.king2am is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? View Post
La Confora says SF 2 million short per year. We offering $4.5 million and he wants $6.5 million. I am actually stunned that Jed York didn't offer him $6-$7 million that I first heard.
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d...49ers-dolphins
Refreshing to see that just like on the field the 49ers are struggling to close out this deal.
I'm getting the feeling that tomorrow morning we're going to see him wearing a Dolphins hat.

Does that make Hue Jackson next in line? If so, Oakland would be smart to offer before we can.
Old 01-05-2011, 10:08 PM    (permalink
Arsenal
Rookie

Arsenal is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairArsenal is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairArsenal is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairArsenal is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairArsenal is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairArsenal is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairArsenal is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairArsenal is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairArsenal is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairArsenal is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairArsenal is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

$7 to $8 million a year is insane. I love Harbaugh but let's not pretend he's risk free. He's still a college coach with 2 years of NFL experience at the coaching level. I don't see how that equals $7-8 million dollars. His buzz has just gotten ridiculous at this point, he's not Bill Belichick.

While I would be thrilled to wake up tomorrow with him as our coach, I would find it hard to bash Jed for not paying that much.
Old 01-05-2011, 10:12 PM    (permalink
ViperVisor
Pro Bowler

ViperVisor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ViperVisor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ViperVisor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ViperVisor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ViperVisor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ViperVisor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ViperVisor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ViperVisor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ViperVisor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ViperVisor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ViperVisor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Players money is gonna level off some with the new CBA. I don't mind the 2 mil more extra for a coach as that difference is well made up for with a playoff team.
Old 01-05-2011, 10:15 PM    (permalink
WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo?
Pro Bowler

WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Latest from Schefter:
Quote:
AdamSchefter 49ers not officially out on Harbaugh, not yet anyway, but they're now prepared to move on. They won't compete financially with Fins.
Mort also had this:
Quote:
mortreport 49ers' financial offer may not be same as Fins but Bay Area means no move for Harbaugh, plus multiple draft picks to build, get a QB
It wasn't $7-$8 million before the Dolphins jumped in. Jed lowballed the hell out of him and his agent. I just think it is a joke that Jed set this all up for the last week as Harbaugh being option A, B, C and to lose him out at the last second. Like Dan pointed out Jed said money wouldn't get in the way and it has.
"When I'm on the field, my one thought is to completely annihilate you and do everything in my power to make you fail. I don't have a single thought about what my hair looks like, what my shoes look like, why my shirt's unbuttoned. I don't care who you are or what you've done in this game. - Brian Wilson
Old 01-05-2011, 10:29 PM    (permalink
dan77733
All-Pro

dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm not really surprised by any of this. Jed is a moron and once I saw Baalke get promoted to GM, I knew our chances to get Harbaugh were less than what they would have been if he hired Lombardi. Now, add in the fact that Jed is offering $700,000 LESS than what Michigan is rumored to offer him is an insult and a slap to the face of every 49ers fan.

Guy doesnt know what the hell he's doing. I said it before and I'll say it again, instead of a new GM and or HC, cant we get a new owner instead?

UGH.
Old 01-05-2011, 10:30 PM    (permalink
dan77733
All-Pro

Dolphins will be able to offer him more money plus in FLA, there's no city or state income tax (forgot which one) which means that he'll keep more of whatever Ross pays him.

And does Jed lowballing Harbaugh and his agent really surprise anyone here? It doesnt surprise me. After all, the last three HC's were Erickson, Nolan and Singletary who probably made less combined than what Harbaugh is looking to get paid for one season.

Last edited by dan77733 : 01-05-2011 at 10:32 PM.
Old 01-05-2011, 10:33 PM    (permalink
king2am
Veteran

For what it's worth... Jed York

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jed York's Twitter
.I have a good feeling about today. #49ers
About a minute ago
Old 01-05-2011, 10:34 PM    (permalink
ViperVisor
Pro Bowler

ViperVisor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ViperVisor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ViperVisor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ViperVisor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ViperVisor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ViperVisor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ViperVisor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ViperVisor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ViperVisor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ViperVisor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ViperVisor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Harbaugh pro contracts added up to about 20 mil. This is 1990s era. Not a small sum.

He isn't in a place like a lot of coaches looking at the millions and being blown away.

As long as 49ers are @ 5-ish that is good enough. You want the coach to have some reasons to ask for the keys to the team beyond the green.
Old 01-05-2011, 10:38 PM    (permalink
WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo?
Pro Bowler

Kawakami update:
Quote:
NFL source: 49ers are prepared to offer Harbaugh about $5M per over 5 years and believed Harbaugh was ready to accept. Until Miami called.
Why couldn't Miami have won their final game?

And another:
Quote:
timkawakami Harbaugh left 6-hour meeting with York & Baalke said he had to listen to Steve Ross out of respect & would get back to them tomorrow.
It's going to be a long night.....
Old 01-05-2011, 10:39 PM    (permalink
dan77733
All-Pro

Quote:
For what it's worth... Jed York

About a minute ago
Hmmmm, im in NY and today ends in 23 minutes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViperVisor View Post
Harbaugh pro contracts added up to about 20 mil. This is 1990s era. Not a small sum.

He isn't in a place like a lot of coaches looking at the millions and being blown away.

As long as 49ers are @ 5-ish that is good enough. You want the coach to have some reasons to ask for the keys to the team beyond the green.
See, this is what I hate. Considering the huge amount of money paid to players, why NOT pay HC's a lot of money in order to get who you want? Being a HC is a stressfull 24 hour a day, 365 days a year job. Even I know that its not easy but to have a press conference saying this and that and for it to turn out to be bullcrap (like I said it was) is well, bullcrap.

Plus, another cheap head coach will just equal cheap and pathetic results like we've seen since 2003. Enough said.
Old 01-05-2011, 10:43 PM    (permalink
WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo?
Pro Bowler

Here's one more gem from Kawakami:
Quote:
timkawakami NFL source: 49ers have had initial discussions with former Denver coach Josh McDaniels in lieu of possible Harbaugh-Miami deal.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO /Darth Vader voice
Old 01-05-2011, 10:43 PM    (permalink
dan77733
All-Pro

Billy....

See, that I dont understand. If Michigan offered Harbaugh $5.2m a season, why the hell would Jed offer less??? Makes no sense to me whatsoever.
Old 01-05-2011, 10:44 PM    (permalink
dan77733
All-Pro

McDaniels???? UGH.

I hate this ******* cheap ass SOB!!!!