Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > San Francisco 49ers Team Forum

San Francisco 49ers Team Forum Discuss the 49ers

Old 02-27-2011, 01:46 PM    (permalink
Milk Man
Rookie

Milk Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Milk Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Milk Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Milk Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Milk Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Milk Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Milk Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Milk Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Milk Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Milk Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Milk Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
Your side of the argument is fair. However, Montana was a 3rd rounder. You can't be a revisionist and say that he should've been a 1st rounder. Devil's advocate can then say that Locker should be a 3rd rounder.

The funny thing is that the vast majority, if not all of us agree that Harbaugh's evaluation history has been spot on. Yet we all argue with each other about who the QB will be. Harbaugh will make the selection and the player will either be one that was loved by some or hated by others.
That wasn't my point. My point was, one, Montana was likely viewed as a reach in round 3. Meaning he maybe had a 5th or later grade. Locker doesn't have that grade. He's a late 1st/early 2nd by most. So taking him at 7 would be a somewhat equivalent "reach" to Montana in the 3rd. Second, is Montana was no more accurate in college. Meaning guys can get better. If put in the right system with good coaching its not impossible Locker can become accurate. But his physical abilities won't allow you to wait till the 3rd round to find that out. I was hesitant to even post that because im sure someone will say "omg are you really comparing Locker to the best QB ever. You're an idiot". No that wasn't my point lol.

I agree with your second part. Most people seem to say whoever Harbaugh takes Ill trust him, yet we argue over who sucks and who doesn't. If we do take a QB at 7 there will be plenty of both happy and mad fans. Personally, I don't care who we take I just want a great QB again so we can contend for a SB. But based off Harbaugh's quote "do we need a top flight QB? Do humans need air to breathe?" Im sure we take one sooner than later. Unless he happens to hate the entire QB class.
Old 02-27-2011, 04:17 PM    (permalink
dan77733
All-Pro

dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm still in favor of trading our 3rd rounder to GB for Flynn if possible and prefer that over drafting any QB at 7. The only QB I would draft at 7 would be Locker and only if Peterson, Prince, Green and Miller are all gone in the top six which I doubt they will be.
dan77733 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 05:51 PM    (permalink
ninerfan
Pro Bowler

ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Resign Alex, draft Ponder in the 2nd & grab either of the CB's @ 7 (maybe even trade down some too & grab an extra pick). I don't see Kolb or Flynn being any better than Alex & he doesn't cost us any picks

me want to kill you? hahaha Bonekrusher you complete me
ninerfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 06:32 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

who would even want Alex? any team that might be interested, doesn't have a need for a back up. Only one I can think of is San Diego, but only because Volek is a FA, but he might just stay put and re-sign.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 08:31 PM    (permalink
dan77733
All-Pro

dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I see Smith going to SEA to reunite with McCloughan. Probably wont happen but thats my guess.

I dont see any proof that any rookie QB will be any better than Flynn. At least Flynn has some NFL experience. Granted, its just one full game that he started but thats still more than any of the incoming rookies. Flynn looked poised, comfortable with good accuracy and strength. And whether you trade a draft pick for a QB or draft one, you're still using a draft pick regardless. Personally, I rather use a 3rd on Flynn and keep my first and second rounders.

But to each his own.
Old 02-27-2011, 08:31 PM    (permalink
WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo?
Pro Bowler

Location: Near the home of the 2010 WORLD SERIES CHAMPION San Francisco Giants
WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
who would even want Alex? any team that might be interested, doesn't have a need for a back up. Only one I can think of is San Diego, but only because Volek is a FA, but he might just stay put and re-sign.
I think he will draw interest from all the teams in our divison. He has ties to Scott Linehan and with Stafford injury prone I think DET will look into him. Other teams I could see NE, INDY, and BUF. Still a lot of trend left on the tires with Alex.

Last edited by WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? : 02-27-2011 at 08:37 PM.
WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 09:09 PM    (permalink
binary
Veteran

binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizardState View Post

He failed even when several OCs customized the SF offense for him to resemble what he had at Utah with the spread, shotgun formation, more audibles, more slants & skinny post routes, etc.
This is brutally false, and there are stats to back it up.
binary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 09:12 PM    (permalink
binary
Veteran

binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milk Man View Post
I disagree. He has much better intangibles and leadership. Alex works hard and says the right things but it doesn't translate to field. He's jittery in the pocket, hangs his head and lacks confidence, doesn't "rally the troops". Locker is the opposite of that. It's not a reach if he became a franchise QB. What the media and fans think about Locker's value doesn't matter. Harbaugh had Romo as a 2nd rounder and David Carr as a 6th rounder. He obviously knows what he's doing and none of us can predict what he's thinking, but i just wouldn't be shocked if Locker was the pick.
Is that you Mike Dingletary? I'm not buying it. Alex was more of a leader at Utah than Locker ever has been or will be. Leadership and confidence comes from a variety ofsources, mainly success and stability.. neither of which have applied to the 49ers.
Old 02-27-2011, 09:15 PM    (permalink
binary
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
who would even want Alex? a.
plenty, it's not difficult to see that.
Old 02-27-2011, 11:34 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by binary View Post
Is that you Mike Dingletary? I'm not buying it. Alex was more of a leader at Utah than Locker ever has been or will be. Leadership and confidence comes from a variety of sources, mainly success and stability.. neither of which have applied to the 49ers.
Lamo WhAT? I would still take Locker's leadership over Smith.Sure they both have it but come on man!
49erNation85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 11:57 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Binary, stop being a lamo.

I'm sorry Brian Sabean. I was wrong. I think I might have been right, but you have Scoreboard.
Borat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 12:09 AM    (permalink
hawkeye123
Veteran

hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Is that you Mike Dingletary? I'm not buying it. Alex was more of a leader at Utah than Locker ever has been or will be.Leadership and confidence comes from a variety ofsources, mainly success and stability.. neither of which have applied to the 49ers.
Jake Locker is a god in the northwest.
Old 02-28-2011, 12:35 AM    (permalink
binary
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Binary, stop being a lamo.
Just don't want this board turning into .com, I'd prefer if people stuck to reality.
Old 02-28-2011, 08:23 AM    (permalink
farfromforgotten
Veteran

farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Just don't want this board turning into .com, I'd prefer if people stuck to reality.
I think the "reality" to most 49er fans is that they are finally tired of putting up with Alex Smith as our starting QB. You can throw all the "well he's really NOT that bad of a starting QB with those average numbers" and "there's really not any better options out there for next year" all you want, but most of us are ready for a change. No matter who it is, rookie or veteran.

It would be easier for me to deal with a disappointing year next year with a QB not named Alex Smith than it would be to deal with another disappointing year with Alex Smith at QB. That might not be a very good way of looking at things, but it's just the truth... for me anyways.
farfromforgotten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 09:05 AM    (permalink
king2am
Veteran

king2am is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.king2am is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.king2am is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.king2am is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.king2am is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.king2am is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.king2am is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.king2am is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.king2am is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.king2am is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.king2am is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by farfromforgotten View Post
I think the "reality" to most 49er fans is that they are finally tired of putting up with Alex Smith as our starting QB. You can throw all the "well he's really NOT that bad of a starting QB with those average numbers" and "there's really not any better options out there for next year" all you want, but most of us are ready for a change. No matter who it is, rookie or veteran.

It would be easier for me to deal with a disappointing year next year with a QB not named Alex Smith than it would be to deal with another disappointing year with Alex Smith at QB. That might not be a very good way of looking at things, but it's just the truth... for me anyways.
I think that's the biggest issue right there. Because it proves you don't dislike him as a player, you just flat out dislike the guy.

If two quarterbacks play average, and one's named Alex Smith and the other's not, and you choose the other, on name alone - that's pathetic.

The majority here who aren't looking to hang Alex are ready for a change just like you - but not change just for the sake of it.

Rookie? I'm on board - i've stated my interest in Cam Newton depending on the board, but why not keep Alex as a stop gap, unless you're into the whole 'throw the rookie to the wolves and see if he comes out alive' theory.

Veteran? At what price? Paying picks for Kolb, when he hasn't proven anything is crazy to me. Flynn? One game! Palmer? Too expensive and unlikely to be traded anyway.

Change? Yes. Rookie? Yeah, for sure - if not at 7, then 2nd or 3rd. Expecting a rookie to come in and start day one? I'm not so sure.
king2am is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 10:26 AM    (permalink
Goon61
Rookie

Goon61 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Goon61 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Goon61 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Goon61 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Goon61 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Goon61 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Goon61 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Goon61 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Goon61 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Goon61 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Goon61 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by king2am View Post
I think that's the biggest issue right there. Because it proves you don't dislike him as a player, you just flat out dislike the guy.

If two quarterbacks play average, and one's named Alex Smith and the other's not, and you choose the other, on name alone - that's pathetic.

The majority here who aren't looking to hang Alex are ready for a change just like you - but not change just for the sake of it.

Rookie? I'm on board - i've stated my interest in Cam Newton depending on the board, but why not keep Alex as a stop gap, unless you're into the whole 'throw the rookie to the wolves and see if he comes out alive' theory.

Veteran? At what price? Paying picks for Kolb, when he hasn't proven anything is crazy to me. Flynn? One game! Palmer? Too expensive and unlikely to be traded anyway.

Change? Yes. Rookie? Yeah, for sure - if not at 7, then 2nd or 3rd. Expecting a rookie to come in and start day one? I'm not so sure.
Well Alex Smith has already had his chance, so it would make sense to give someone else a chance

On another topic, Jeff Maehl had the best 3 cone drill in 5 years. I would love it if they drafted him in like the 5-6th round. He could probably be a solid slot wr
Goon61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 12:09 PM    (permalink
Milk Man
Rookie

Milk Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Milk Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Milk Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Milk Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Milk Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Milk Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Milk Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Milk Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Milk Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Milk Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Milk Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Is that you Mike Dingletary? I'm not buying it. Alex was more of a leader at Utah than Locker ever has been or will be. Leadership and confidence comes from a variety ofsources, mainly success and stability.. neither of which have applied to the 49ers.
When has Alex ever displayed leadership in his life? He has a blank stare on his face all game and its like he's trying to count how many blades of grass are on the field with how often he's looking down. Its pathetic.

Locker is a McNabb clone to me. Neither were very accurate in college. Similar confidence and intangibles. Similar size and athleticism. Similar arm strength and inconsistent accuracy. McNabb is a career 59% passer and Locker likely is in that range. But McNabb has won a lot of games. Ill take a 10 year run like the Eagles had in a heartbeat. Hopefully with a little luck come out of it with a ring.
Old 02-28-2011, 03:31 PM    (permalink
dan77733
All-Pro

Another Alex Smith debate/conversation/argument??? UGH.
Old 02-28-2011, 05:51 PM    (permalink
Milk Man
Rookie

Quinn was disappointing. 3 cone in 7.13 ugh. He's either lazy and out of shape or not the athlete i thought. Miller is good as gone. I hope Peterson pulls a hammy so he can slip or else picking 7th will suck. Why did we have to beat Arizona we could be sitting pretty at 5. QB might end up the best way to go.
Old 02-28-2011, 05:57 PM    (permalink
king2am
Veteran

king2am is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.king2am is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.king2am is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.king2am is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.king2am is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.king2am is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.king2am is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.king2am is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.king2am is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.king2am is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.king2am is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quinn was disappointing. 3 cone in 7.13 ugh. He's either lazy and out of shape or not the athlete i thought. Miller is good as gone. I hope Peterson pulls a hammy so he can slip or else picking 7th will suck. Why did we have to beat Arizona we could be sitting pretty at 5. QB might end up the best way to go.
Bowers, Dareus, Fairly, Miller, and Green are all locks to go before us I think.

Plus I believe at least one, if not two teams will go QB - Peterson definitely has a chance to be there for us, and i'm praying he is.
king2am is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 06:28 PM    (permalink
ViperVisor
Pro Bowler

ViperVisor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ViperVisor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ViperVisor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ViperVisor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ViperVisor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ViperVisor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ViperVisor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ViperVisor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ViperVisor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ViperVisor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ViperVisor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Ill take a 10 year run like the Eagles had in a heartbeat. Hopefully with a little luck come out of it with a ring.
The Eagles were very good, McNabb was good. McNabb and the offense were the weaker link.

2000-2009
The defense allow 17.02 points a game

In 2009 we gave up 17.6

That was a great year and is still a tiny worse than a decade of PHI.

And that 2009 is thrown off a bit with the 2 games vs the HORRIBLE Rams.
Take out the Rams are it was 19.6
Old 02-28-2011, 06:52 PM    (permalink
txparkes49x
Veteran

txparkes49x is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.txparkes49x is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.txparkes49x is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.txparkes49x is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.txparkes49x is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.txparkes49x is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.txparkes49x is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.txparkes49x is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.txparkes49x is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.txparkes49x is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.txparkes49x is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by king2am View Post
Bowers, Dareus, Fairly, Miller, and Green are all locks to go before us I think.

Plus I believe at least one, if not two teams will go QB - Peterson definitely has a chance to be there for us, and i'm praying he is.
Patrick Peterson or Von Miller has a hopeful chance to fall to us, if they are both gone personally i wanna trade down now after watching Quinn. But maybe amukamara.
Old 02-28-2011, 07:05 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by txparkes49x View Post
Patrick Peterson or Von Miller has a hopeful chance to fall to us, if they are both gone personally i wanna trade down now after watching Quinn. But maybe amukamara.
I would be shocked if Amukamara wasn't there at 7.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 09:55 PM    (permalink
LizardState
All-Pro

LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
This is brutally false, and there are stats to back it up.

but you won't look them up naysayer.

That wasn't the point. The point was that Smith was lauded in his draft as a mobile QB but is now ******* awful & isn't worth keeping. The fact that the team might be stuck with him for another yr. sticks in anyone's craw who's watched Smith at all & the whole offense wallow in misery these past few painful yrs.

Quote:
Peterson>Miller>Amakumara. But now all the pundits are back to talking about Peterson like he's a once in a generation player who's #1 overall material.....
LizardState is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 10:30 PM    (permalink
edgrenade
Veteran

edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

OK, lets end the Alex Smith talks until after FA begins, whenever it is...