Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > San Francisco 49ers Team Forum

San Francisco 49ers Team Forum Discuss the 49ers

Old 03-26-2011, 12:09 AM    (permalink
dan77733
All-Pro

dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If Cam Newton was the QB version of T.O., I might change my mind. Granted, may be an asshole but at least he'll be a future HOF QB.

Joking aside, I dont want any QB period at 7 and I dont care who it is. I'm still hoping for Peterson, Prince, Green or Miller in that order.
dan77733 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 03:32 AM    (permalink
MaybeDavis
Rookie

MaybeDavis could make a wolverine purr.MaybeDavis could make a wolverine purr.MaybeDavis could make a wolverine purr.MaybeDavis could make a wolverine purr.MaybeDavis could make a wolverine purr.MaybeDavis could make a wolverine purr.MaybeDavis could make a wolverine purr.MaybeDavis could make a wolverine purr.

I really cant hear that Newton will suck stuff anymore. "He has no work ethic", "There are character Issues".... "He said he will be an Icon and an Entertainer, so he is an arroggant asshole"

Do you really know Cam's character? I saw him just very positive. Just the media make's him the dump man, and everybody wrote it down and then the next guy who read it, wrote it down again.
I saw him with kids having cancer and play with them and made things for the community. U dont want that your new QB is an Icon? Shame on u Cam, lol. If u want to be the best u have to be self confident and that looks maybe arrogant or maybe is it, but that didnt make him a bad QB...
Why he has no work ethic? He is in really good shape, make everything what scouts and media want from him. He makes all the interviews, all the drills, all the workouts, everything. He work his ass off. He made Auburn a National Champ in 1 year, and people say he cant learn a new system. Why shouldnt he? He have all the tools, is hyper athletic (what's most of the time is a big negative concern for people who dont like him... dont no why), has perfect measurables and in my opinion he looks like a guy that really wants to work very hard.
He needs some work, that's true, but which QB didnt need that (especially this year)? Blaine Gabbert? Jake Locker? c'mon...

The Niners make a move at Harbaugh because he can develop a QB. And the biggest concern for the Niners Not-success was Bad Coaching and Bad QB Play. So Newton maybe fits perfect to the Niners with his Upside, tools and work ethic. Sure, he maybe dont fit perfectly in a WCO. But I think Harbaugh's main preoccupation isnt to install a WCO, it is to be successful and build a winning team (maybe was Sing's goal too ;-) lol).

When Draftday comes i think Newton would be a top 3 pick and Niners cant take him, but if he really falls to #7, please Niner's Draft this guy!
MaybeDavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 09:56 AM    (permalink
binary
Veteran

binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Newton is one of those guys that we aren't going to draft, so there's no point in entertaining that idea or arguing about it.
binary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 10:46 AM    (permalink
Madirishman
Pro Bowler

Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Niners are the only team that needs a QB drafting in the Top 10 who have yet to schedule a private workout with Cam Newton. Harbaugh's comments last week about his potential were a complete smokescreen.

Gabbert is not ready to start right away as a rookie. They'll go QB in the 2nd if their guy is there or they will trade up to a targeted player if Harbaugh really likes one of the QB prospects more than the others rated in that area (Ponder, Dalton, Kaepernick, etc.).

I really think they will target Ponder and then Dalton. After that late first/second round area where those guys may go, Stanzi would probably be the next target a little bit later in the Draft.

Three NFC Conference Championship appearances in Harbaugh's First 3 Years
Operation 2014 Super Bowl Champions: In Progress with an amazing looking Draft class

"He who thinks he knows it all has the most to learn"
Madirishman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 11:21 AM    (permalink
WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo?
Pro Bowler

Location: Near the home of the 2010 WORLD SERIES CHAMPION San Francisco Giants
WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It is a moot point because Newton is going #1 or #3. Plus SF interviewed Newton at the combine and my guess is he didn't come across well. Also got the feeling that Harbaugh was the one that asked him why he changed the play at the end of the championship game.
WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 11:22 AM    (permalink
WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo?
Pro Bowler

WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaybeDavis View Post
I really cant hear that Newton will suck stuff anymore. "He has no work ethic", "There are character Issues".... "He said he will be an Icon and an Entertainer, so he is an arroggant asshole"

Do you really know Cam's character? I saw him just very positive. Just the media make's him the dump man, and everybody wrote it down and then the next guy who read it, wrote it down again.
I saw him with kids having cancer and play with them and made things for the community. U dont want that your new QB is an Icon? Shame on u Cam, lol. If u want to be the best u have to be self confident and that looks maybe arrogant or maybe is it, but that didnt make him a bad QB...
Why he has no work ethic? He is in really good shape, make everything what scouts and media want from him. He makes all the interviews, all the drills, all the workouts, everything. He work his ass off. He made Auburn a National Champ in 1 year, and people say he cant learn a new system. Why shouldnt he? He have all the tools, is hyper athletic (what's most of the time is a big negative concern for people who dont like him... dont no why), has perfect measurables and in my opinion he looks like a guy that really wants to work very hard.
He needs some work, that's true, but which QB didnt need that (especially this year)? Blaine Gabbert? Jake Locker? c'mon...

The Niners make a move at Harbaugh because he can develop a QB. And the biggest concern for the Niners Not-success was Bad Coaching and Bad QB Play. So Newton maybe fits perfect to the Niners with his Upside, tools and work ethic. Sure, he maybe dont fit perfectly in a WCO. But I think Harbaugh's main preoccupation isnt to install a WCO, it is to be successful and build a winning team (maybe was Sing's goal too ;-) lol).

When Draftday comes i think Newton would be a top 3 pick and Niners cant take him, but if he really falls to #7, please Niner's Draft this guy!
Preach on brotha I'm with ya!!!!
Old 03-27-2011, 10:10 AM    (permalink
Rabscuttle
Veteran

Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think people mistake a lack of work ethic with Newton's inattention to details. Things like not getting the correct distance on his drops, looking off safeties, freezing backers, following through on his throws, etc. He got away with a lot of mistakes that would cost him on Sundays. Will he be reined in and take care of all these small things that are required of him if he is to win at the next level? That's a pretty important question because a lot of those details are interceptions, sacks and fumbles in the NFL.
Rabscuttle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2011, 11:50 PM    (permalink
WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo?
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabscuttle View Post
I think people mistake a lack of work ethic with Newton's inattention to details. Things like not getting the correct distance on his drops, looking off safeties, freezing backers, following through on his throws, etc. He got away with a lot of mistakes that would cost him on Sundays. Will he be reined in and take care of all these small things that are required of him if he is to win at the next level? That's a pretty important question because a lot of those details are interceptions, sacks and fumbles in the NFL.
It was also his first year as a starter in one (if not toughest) divisions in college football. He was only a year removed from playing division 2 football so I would cut him some slack. Plus look at the stat line of last 3 games (before the championship game):
17/28 335 yards 60.7% 4 TDs 0 INT vs South Carolina
13/20 216 yards 65.0% 3 TDs 0 INT vs Bama
12/15 148 yards 80.0% 2 TDs 1 INT vs Georgia
Didn't spin it well against Georgia but still put in 2 rushing TDs and over 151 yards rushing. On the field the guy is a monster in the clutch.
Old 03-27-2011, 11:54 PM    (permalink
WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo?
Pro Bowler

QB shuffle for the draft got interesting today with Trent Dilfer, Rotoworld, Rob Rang, and Peter King saying Andy Dalton has a good chance of sneaking into round 1.
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com//20...mqb/index.html
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter King

More about Dalton in my Tuesday column. I think he could go anywhere from 25 to 75, and probably more toward the 25 end of things.
I am usually iffy on King but the Dalton/Round 1 talk is starting to pick up steam. Wish the draft was here. Curious to see how Baalke and Harbaugh will position themselves for a QB.
Old 03-28-2011, 12:55 AM    (permalink
49ersfan_87
Pro Bowler

49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? View Post
QB shuffle for the draft got interesting today with Trent Dilfer, Rotoworld, Rob Rang, and Peter King saying Andy Dalton has a good chance of sneaking into round 1.
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com//20...mqb/index.html

I am usually iffy on King but the Dalton/Round 1 talk is starting to pick up steam. Wish the draft was here. Curious to see how Baalke and Harbaugh will position themselves for a QB.
We're going to have to be aggressive on draft day to get that QB we covet, too many QB needy teams ahead of us in the 2nd and i doubt our QB of choice falls to 45. A prime trading spot would be 28 or 33 with NE, they love to deal down and hopefully it wouldn't cost anything more than a 2nd and 3rd.
49ersfan_87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 10:24 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

More draft buzz talk -
Do you guys think if Locker some how made it to round we would trade up into NE spot and try to go after him?I mean really would be so horrible for us do that trade?I know most of you don't think Locker should be a 9er.But I think with our new staff he would be a good fit after we find a vet possibly so he could sit or do you guys want a rookie who could start right away , but in all honestly what rookie can start in this QB class?
49erNation85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 10:50 PM    (permalink
edgrenade
Veteran

edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
More draft buzz talk -
Do you guys think if Locker some how made it to round we would trade up into NE spot and try to go after him?I mean really would be so horrible for us do that trade?I know most of you don't think Locker should be a 9er.But I think with our new staff he would be a good fit after we find a vet possibly so he could sit or do you guys want a rookie who could start right away , but in all honestly what rookie can start in this QB class?
I think that Ponder could start this season
Old 03-30-2011, 11:14 AM    (permalink
king2am
Veteran

king2am is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.king2am is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.king2am is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.king2am is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.king2am is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.king2am is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.king2am is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.king2am is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.king2am is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.king2am is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.king2am is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Don't know if anyone saw this -

http://blogs.sacbee.com/49ers/archiv...as-quarte.html

Quote:
Mallett will fly into Santa Clara on April 11 and meet with coaches and team officials the following day, according to his agent.
king2am is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 11:27 AM    (permalink
king2am
Veteran

king2am is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.king2am is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.king2am is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.king2am is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.king2am is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.king2am is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.king2am is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.king2am is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.king2am is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.king2am is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.king2am is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
More draft buzz talk -
Did you mean if he made it to round 2? If the question is purely, "Is Jake Locker good value in the 2nd round?"

The answer, in my opinion, is yes.

But the more important question for me, is what has happened that allows Locker to slip to the 2nd round? Many of us value him there, but I think we all understand the supply and demand right now for quarterbacks will almost certainly have him in the 1st round. So if he slides, does that mean he's been leapfrogged (Ponder/Dalton)? Or does that mean all the other quarterbacks behind him have also been pushed further down the board because of crazy run on a position in the 1st round.

If it's the first scenario, where Jake may be the last one available - I don't think it's a terrible trade up. We would have to swap 2nds, and dump our third which i'm not crazy about - but it's not selling the farm.

However, if it's the second scenario - that likely means that Ponder, Dalton, Kaepernick, Stanzi are all available - in that case, I would stay right where we are at 45.

So - to answer your question "I mean really would be so horrible for us do that trade?"

No, it wouldn't be horrible - but it's not necessary in my opinion. Especially as the draft nears, Christian Ponder is growing on me to the point where he might be my #2 rated quarterback overall.
Old 03-30-2011, 03:13 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yes if he slips into round by some chance.
Old 03-30-2011, 04:23 PM    (permalink
king2am
Veteran

Quote:
Yes if he slips into round by some chance.
Are you leaving out the actual number of the round to see if I go crazy?
Old 03-30-2011, 06:32 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

Round two. Darn phone
Old 03-30-2011, 08:06 PM    (permalink
edgrenade
Veteran

edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would love it if somehow the draft fell like this:

1. Peterson, CB
2. Kaepernick, QB
3. Acho, OLB
Old 03-30-2011, 10:24 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by edgrenade View Post

1. Peterson, CB
2. Kaepernick, QB
3. Acho, OLB
Ugh really?I love his size and numbers and mobility,but me think mid second is way high for a spread QB.But I dunno still this QB is just hard to pick from.If PP,Miller and Green or Quinn are all gone at 7 my gut says just go with Locker.I mean we have a new staff in place to groom a QB now more so then we have had for the last 5 years.Then go CB in round two.I like the Acho pick tho.He should be a good solid player.
Old 03-31-2011, 08:14 AM    (permalink
binary
Veteran

binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

1. Peterson, CB
2. Kaepernick, QB
3. Acho, OLB
Kap inthe 2nd is a huge reach imo.
binary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 09:32 AM    (permalink
WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo?
Pro Bowler

Quote:

1. Peterson, CB
2. Kaepernick, QB
3. Acho, OLB
Ideal draft for me. Miller or Peterson is who I want for round 1 and Kaepernick is the guy I want in round 2 out of the Ponder/Dalton/Locker mix. I would package the 2 fourth rounders and try to jump ahead of the Titans. I don't see Kaepernick lasting till pick 45.
Old 03-31-2011, 09:38 AM    (permalink
WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo?
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Ugh really?I love his size and numbers and mobility,but me think mid second is way high for a spread QB.But I dunno still this QB is just hard to pick from.If PP,Miller and Green or Quinn are all gone at 7 my gut says just go with Locker.I mean we have a new staff in place to groom a QB now more so then we have had for the last 5 years.Then go CB in round two.I like the Acho pick tho.He should be a good solid player.
Why do you feel the 49ers should take Locker at 7? I have not seen anything this draft process that has reinforced his stock. For as much as people bash Gabbert and Newton it's amazing how much of a free pass I see given to Locker because he played in a pro style offense.

I have no problem moving up and taking Locker in the end of round 1 (wouldn't give up a future 1st though) . But he is not worth investing top 10 money into IMO.
Old 03-31-2011, 09:44 AM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Barrows reporting the Niners have THREE H-Back/Tight Ends coming in for private workouts. Do you think this is in order to see who might be able to convert to Fullback or do you think Harbaalke is disenchanted with Delanie Walker/Nate Byham?
Old 03-31-2011, 09:47 AM    (permalink
VY>You

Quote:
Wut? A spread QB like Sam Bradford, Tim Tebow, Pat White, Kevin Kolb, Vince Young and Alex Smith?

And please just ask Jake Locker out and get it over with.
Old 03-31-2011, 10:39 AM    (permalink
Madirishman
Pro Bowler

Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
Barrows reporting the Niners have THREE H-Back/Tight Ends coming in for private workouts. Do you think this is in order to see who might be able to convert to Fullback or do you think Harbaalke is disenchanted with Delanie Walker/Nate Byham?
It's WCO time, where the days of big, blocking FB's like Norris are over and versatile, pass-catching FBs and TEs are here.

Harbaugh had a bunch of TE types in Stanford and will look to stockpile again in the pros. Delanie is signed on the cheap for several years and is still a match up issue for other teams. I like Byham but he would be the one in a fight for his job.

These type of players can also be taken in the mid to late rounds of the draft, where the Niners have multiple picks and can find value.

Teams like the Patriots, Ravens, etc. stockpile several of these type of athletes, especially versatile TEs, as they become useful in many different situations when scheming.

Three NFC Conference Championship appearances in Harbaugh's First 3 Years
Operation 2014 Super Bowl Champions: In Progress with an amazing looking Draft class

"He who thinks he knows it all has the most to learn"
Madirishman is offline   Reply With Quote