Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > San Francisco 49ers Team Forum

San Francisco 49ers Team Forum Discuss the 49ers

Old 04-28-2011, 10:17 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabscuttle View Post
Who is this mystery team that wanted the #7 pick?
and Aldon Smith was top-5 on Baalke's board.

It surprised me because there wasn't even a whisper of it... but a GREAT pick.

If Von Miller is Clay Matthews then Aldon Smith is DeMarcus Ware.
Old 04-28-2011, 10:37 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post

How is he a great pick please explain.TO me we need a CB help more then ever.Not a project OLB.Plus our QB in ponder is already gone we are looking at Stazni or Mallet perhaps.Or are we looking FA maybe. or future trade.
Old 04-28-2011, 10:50 PM    (permalink
WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo?
Pro Bowler

Location: Near the home of the 2010 WORLD SERIES CHAMPION San Francisco Giants
WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
How is he a great pick please explain.TO me we need a CB help more then ever.Not a project OLB.Plus our QB in ponder is already gone we are looking at Stazni or Mallet perhaps.Or are we looking FA maybe. or future trade.
How is OLB not a priority? Both of our starting OLB's combined for 7 1/2 sacks. Travis Leboy, a street free agent, tied with Brooks for most sacks at OLB. Fangio defense relies on pressure and pass rushers rarely hit the free agent so logical move.

Watching some splice ups of Smith the only thing that really jumped out at me is he looks a little stiff and upright rushing the passer and playing the run. But he has the size and looks like he can still add to his frame. I can see the Jason Paul-Pierre comparisons.

I think SF may just let QB play out tomorrow instead of moving up. I wonder if SF will just wait till FA opens and make a run at Palmer or Kolb. There is a good chance SF will not have much competition with the run on QBs today.
WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 10:52 PM    (permalink
Verloren
Veteran

Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
We can always get a CB in the 2nd if Baalke trades up -Williams and Harris are still available. The solution to our secondary problems isn't necessarily in the 1st round. I really wouldn't say Smith is a complete project. He's shown he can get to the QB in college and he's young.

Ponder never was our QB. Never. Not since reports came out about him being taken in the late-1st to early 2nd. Even if the Vikings didn't draft him in the 1st, they would have a shot at him in the 2nd with the 43rd pick.
Verloren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 10:53 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Youre too wishy washy. If we'd have picked Locker you wouldnt have whined for a CB in the 1st.

CB is perhaps the deepest position in this years draft. TON of good CBs still available.

And based on what Ive read from Harbaugh, Kaepernick seems like the QB he likes and he's still available.

The 49ers said their 2 biggest needs were CB and OLB. They got their OLB. And just because Aldon Smith is young and raw doesnt mean he's a project.

He was universally regarded as a top-15 pick. Some mocked him to the 49ers. He was considered by many the #2 3-4 OLB prospect behind Miller.

Also, adding the potential of QB pressure from both Aldon Smith and Thaddeus Gibson takes pressure off of the DBs.
Old 04-28-2011, 11:01 PM    (permalink
Rabscuttle
Veteran

Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The second best corner is still on the board. I wouldn't mind trading up for Harris. If CK checks out between the ears with Harbaugh, I wouldn't mind a move for him either.
Rabscuttle is offline   Reply With Quote
49ersfan_87
Pro Bowler

49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Seriously...all off-season we've been talking Prince and Quinn, with an outside shot at Gabbert. I had no idea we liked Aldon so much. Parcells had him rated as a 1st rounder though and Baalke got his start under Parcells, so it makes sense there too.
49ersfan_87 is offline   Reply With Quote
edgrenade
Veteran

edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm assuming that no one has watched any games of Aldon Smith...

All you have to do is watch him, and you can see his natural pass rush and how well he uses his hands. You can also see how easy of a transition he will have to OLB.

Just wait till mid season, and everyone will be appreciating this pick.

Also, Dan, I'd say just about every single 3-4 OLB was a DE in college, and the fact that needs to be said is worrisome...
Old 04-28-2011, 11:04 PM    (permalink
edgrenade
Veteran

edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Also, now prepare for the Niners to target Colin Kaepernick in the 2nd.

Then everyone will start to complain about that pick...
Old 04-28-2011, 11:04 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

As long as you never ever ever ask smith to cover he will be fine maybe start playing more 4-3 or something

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 11:17 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
As long as you never ever ever ask smith to cover he will be fine maybe start playing more 4-3 or something
Coverage skills of a 3-4 OLB are highly overrated. Manny Lawson is the best in the NFL and everyone thinks he sucks.

I'll take a rush demon like Harrison who isnt great in coverage any day.
Old 04-28-2011, 11:28 PM    (permalink
SRogers92
Rookie

SRogers92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SRogers92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SRogers92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SRogers92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SRogers92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SRogers92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SRogers92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SRogers92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SRogers92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SRogers92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SRogers92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Prince free falled for a reason. You were smart to pick Aldon Smith.
SRogers92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 11:34 PM    (permalink
dan77733
All-Pro

dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I know that the majority of 3-4 OLB's were 4-3 DE's in college and do you know the percentage in terms of success rate because im willing to bet that its 50/50 at best?

The Smith pick isnt horrible but it isnt great either. We wont know that for at least a year if not longer. I just think that we could have traded down and still got him and if not, obviously Prince would have still been available. Also, in my opinion, CB was the bigger need of the two and would have also put NT ahead of OLB too because if there's no one clogging up the middle and the DL, the LB core wont be free to make plays or get sacks anyway but whatever. Just have to wait and see what happens.

As for Lawson, anyone who thinks that he sucks is a ******* moron. The reason everyone thinks Lawson is a disappointment is because since before we even drafted him, he was expected to be a pass rusher and get double digit sacks for us and because it didnt work out that way, everyone thinks that he sucks but he doesnt. Personally, if Aldon can become a sack master, I would love to keep Lawson over Haralson but thats just me.
dan77733 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 11:36 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

OK I'm not saying I hate the pick just a bit disappointed we didn't go CB,I just thought it was higher on the big board.But seriously I guess if we like a just draft him he wouldn't of gotten far.And yes I would have prefer Locker but it didn't so oh well.I'm sure Aldon Smith will be a good player come mid season.

As for our second round would rather go CB still maybe QB I dunno.I'm not really high on CK my self but won't be mad.I just think he is too much of project to take snaps from center and red defense etc but he does have a good big arm though and big body size.I'm sure he will be the pick if hes there unless a good CB is on the board.I was just blown away though with the QB 's being so high picked in early teens this year.
Old 04-29-2011, 12:02 AM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

http://www.49ers.com/media-gallery/v...e-3718e93077b5

JH on Aldon Smith , makes feel a little better but not much.Should be interesting to see if can handle the learn curve and be a solid productive player.
Old 04-29-2011, 12:12 AM    (permalink
Arsenal
Rookie

Arsenal is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairArsenal is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairArsenal is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairArsenal is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairArsenal is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairArsenal is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairArsenal is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairArsenal is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairArsenal is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairArsenal is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairArsenal is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

I love the Aldon Smith pick. It's surprising but he's seriously a really good prospect. I really doubt he would have gotten past Houston at #11. He's so explosive and quick. Everyone keeps calling him a project but I really don't see why he can't contribute immediately, he's a natural pass rusher who can just explode by people. He has talent oozing out of his body and could be a dominant sack specialist.

The Justin and Aldon Smith combo finally gives us consistent pressure from both ends.

There are plenty of corners available in rounds 2 and 3. So many of the pass rushers went in round one, it's a good thing they went out and got one. Fangio needs a dominant pass rusher to be successful and hopefully Smith can deliver.

I think they will try to get either Stanzi/Dalton/Kapernick is round two and then a corner in round three. Corner is really deep, I'm not sure I trust any quarterback other than those three.
Old 04-29-2011, 12:43 AM    (permalink
bullg8rdaddy
NFLDC ROY 2010
Veteran

bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Love Smith. Congrats on that pick, fellas.

"I don't do Pro Days, we send our scouts to those. I would rather spend my time watching film. The eye in the sky never lies. Functional Strength and athletic ability are the first things we look for in a college prospect." - Mark Dominik, Buccaneers GM
bullg8rdaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 12:50 AM    (permalink
Shupp
Veteran

Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Youre too wishy washy. If we'd have picked Locker you wouldnt have whined for a CB in the 1st.

CB is perhaps the deepest position in this years draft. TON of good CBs still available.

And based on what Ive read from Harbaugh, Kaepernick seems like the QB he likes and he's still available.

The 49ers said their 2 biggest needs were CB and OLB. They got their OLB. And just because Aldon Smith is young and raw doesnt mean he's a project.

He was universally regarded as a top-15 pick. Some mocked him to the 49ers. He was considered by many the #2 3-4 OLB prospect behind Miller.

Also, adding the potential of QB pressure from both Aldon Smith and Thaddeus Gibson takes pressure off of the DBs.

CB THE DEEPEST POSITION???? HELL TO THE NO. The only 3 CB's with any ability are gone. Harris and Willliams are nickels at best, after that we are talking about dimes.
Shupp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 01:07 AM    (permalink
footballfan098
Rookie

footballfan098 is a cocksman.footballfan098 is a cocksman.footballfan098 is a cocksman.footballfan098 is a cocksman.footballfan098 is a cocksman.

I was initially heated that we passed on Prince but as i saw teams with glaring needs at CB keep passing on him it really made me wonder if he fell for a reason.

Aldon not doubt has the ability to be an elite pass rusher but he has plenty of work to do to get there. We'll see if he lives up to his potential.
footballfan098 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 01:19 AM    (permalink
Verloren
Veteran

Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shupp View Post
CB THE DEEPEST POSITION???? HELL TO THE NO. The only 3 CB's with any ability are gone. Harris and Willliams are nickels at best, after that we are talking about dimes.
It's a lot deeper than OLB prospects which is what the team was looking at.

@49erNation85
Front office says they tried to trade down, but no willing takers.
Verloren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 01:37 AM    (permalink
49ersfan_87
Pro Bowler

49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by footballfan098 View Post
I was initially heated that we passed on Prince but as i saw teams with glaring needs at CB keep passing on him it really made me wonder if he fell for a reason.

Aldon not doubt has the ability to be an elite pass rusher but he has plenty of work to do to get there. We'll see if he lives up to his potential.
I feel confident in the coaching staff which is a major plus. Vic Fangio worked with the Dome Patrol in New Orleans and Leavitt is a good defensive coach too. I think they can get the most out of Aldon. I've seen him compared to Jason Pierre-Paul (another raw DE who many called a bust but had a decent rookie year) and even DeMarcus Ware..
49ersfan_87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 01:54 AM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The good thing to keep in mind now is that we have a better coaching regime going on it's first run this time around than we had when Mike Nolan and Scott McCloughn started in 2005. I'm hoping we think about taking Andy Dalton tomorrow if we get the opportunity and he's still around. I'm really wondering what Harbaugh is going to do with the quarterback position...as he was brought in here because it was thought that he could give us that franchise guy. I'm glad he skipped on Gabbert and Newton though. I wasn't really sold on them.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 02:45 AM    (permalink
edgrenade
Veteran

Here's REALLY wishful thinking as to why no cb's:

maybe Nnamdi Asomugha is coming across the bay...

ok.... nevermind.
Old 04-29-2011, 03:40 AM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by edgrenade View Post
Here's REALLY wishful thinking as to why no cb's:

maybe Nnamdi Asomugha is coming across the bay...

ok.... nevermind.
Richard Marshall would be nice too.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 03:43 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verloren View Post
It's a lot deeper than OLB prospects which is what the team was looking at.

@49erNation85
Front office says they tried to trade down, but no willing takers.
I disagree here, Harris & maybe House are the only year one starters left at CB while you got guys like Akeem Ayers, Brooks Reed, Justin Houston, Jabaal Sheard & even Martez Wilson at rushbacker

you may very well get Harris but OLB has more depth

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote