Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > San Francisco 49ers Team Forum

San Francisco 49ers Team Forum Discuss the 49ers

Old 04-29-2011, 08:39 AM    (permalink
abaddon41_80
Pro Bowler

abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

OLB was also a bigger position of need for us, though. Clements is still a good corner and Spencer is at least decent at times, he was actually good before last year. The 49ers have no one across from Manny Lawson, if he is even resigned.
abaddon41_80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 08:54 AM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
I disagree here, Harris & maybe House are the only year one starters left at CB while you got guys like Akeem Ayers, Brooks Reed, Justin Houston, Jabaal Sheard & even Martez Wilson at rushbacker

you may very well get Harris but OLB has more depth
More depth NOW, but not likely at #45 and certainly not through the remainder of the draft.
Old 04-29-2011, 09:34 AM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan77733 View Post
As for Lawson, anyone who thinks that he sucks is a ******* moron. The reason everyone thinks Lawson is a disappointment is because since before we even drafted him, he was expected to be a pass rusher and get double digit sacks for us and because it didnt work out that way, everyone thinks that he sucks but he doesnt.
same could be said about all busts. Ryan Leaf was supposef to be great but BECAUSE IT DIDNT WORK OUT THAT WAY, he's a bust.

Now im not calling Manny a bust but you are delusional if you think our pass rush wpuld have been well off without someone new.

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 09:56 AM    (permalink
abaddon41_80
Pro Bowler

abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YAYareaRB View Post
same could be said about all busts. Ryan Leaf was supposef to be great but BECAUSE IT DIDNT WORK OUT THAT WAY, he's a bust.

Now im not calling Manny a bust but you are delusional if you think our pass rush wpuld have been well off without someone new.
But Leaf sucked across the board, and was a bad teammate to boot. Lawson is great against the run and in coverage and he is not a bad pass rusher. Honestly, I don't understand the comparison?
Old 04-29-2011, 10:31 AM    (permalink
Poz51
Pro Bowler

Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
and Aldon Smith was top-5 on Baalke's board.

It surprised me because there wasn't even a whisper of it... but a GREAT pick.

If Von Miller is Clay Matthews then Aldon Smith is DeMarcus Ware.
I have compared Smith to Willie McGinest, I think there are alot of similiarities to the two of them coming out myself.
I have to say though, although I was surprised by the pick, I thought it made a ton of sense...
Quick question, do you see any comparsion to him and Manny Lawson?
Old 04-29-2011, 11:18 AM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So who do you guys expect us to go for in round two?A trade up for QB,staying put and drafting a CB or WR maybe.Any ideas?
Old 04-29-2011, 11:21 AM    (permalink
Arsenal
Rookie

Arsenal is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairArsenal is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairArsenal is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairArsenal is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairArsenal is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairArsenal is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairArsenal is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairArsenal is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairArsenal is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairArsenal is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairArsenal is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

I think he's different from Lawson. Lawson started out as a linebacker in college, then moved to defensive end, then back to linebacker. Smith is a much more natural pass rusher then Lawson. Not a workout warrior like Lawson either, but he's really explosive on the field. I can't see Smith ever being near as good in coverage like Lawson either.

Also, Wade Phillips has said that the Texans were looking at Aldon Smith at #11 for their pick. Say what you will about him as a head coach but the guy knows his sack artists, not a bad endorsement.

https://twitter.com/#!/evansilva/sta...96418540568577
Old 04-29-2011, 11:44 AM    (permalink
Poz51
Pro Bowler

Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arsenal View Post
I think he's different from Lawson. Lawson started out as a linebacker in college, then moved to defensive end, then back to linebacker. Smith is a much more natural pass rusher then Lawson. Not a workout warrior like Lawson either, but he's really explosive on the field. I can't see Smith ever being near as good in coverage like Lawson either.

Also, Wade Phillips has said that the Texans were looking at Aldon Smith at #11 for their pick. Say what you will about him as a head coach but the guy knows his sack artists, not a bad endorsement.

https://twitter.com/#!/evansilva/sta...96418540568577
Thanks for the input on Lawson, that makes sense.
I heard something like that (Phillips comments) on the radio the a.m. I was unable to push out a last mock, but in the partical one I had put together had moved Smith up to Houston, and Quinn down to the Lions. Philliips certainly has a defensive mind, and I would agree that is a strong endorsement for Smith.
Old 04-29-2011, 01:05 PM    (permalink
abaddon41_80
Pro Bowler

Smith is a more natural pass rusher than Lawson but he is nowhere near the overall athlete. They are very different players, imo
Old 04-29-2011, 03:11 PM    (permalink
VAfy-ya
Pro Bowler

VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
So who do you guys expect us to go for in round two?A trade up for QB,staying put and drafting a CB or WR maybe.Any ideas?
I would be ecstatic if we took Paea. Part of me wants Dowling but I think he'll make it to the 3rd. Just hoping for a solid guy. I wouldn't be surprise if we took another OLB. The more, the merrier. Just depends on what value certain positions have on our big board.
VAfy-ya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 04:30 PM    (permalink
edgrenade
Veteran

edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I want Colin Kaepernick or Aaron Williams today
Old 04-29-2011, 04:40 PM    (permalink
dan77733
All-Pro

dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YAYareaRB View Post

First, I didnt say that we would be better off. I just said that CB is a bigger need and after Peterson/Prince, the talent level drops off where as at OLB, after Miller, there's a lot more depth.

Second, whether or not Smith becomes great or not remains to be seen but let's be realistic. Everyone here is going to expect him to probably win a starting spot and record at least 8+ sacks in 2011 and if he doesnt, people will start saying that he's a disappointment or a bust.

I personally would have traded down for a 2nd or 3rd, draft Prince and then an OLB later on in the draft. Phillips wanted Smith for HOU and whoever said that Phillips knows his pass rushers, who exactly would that be because he wanted Spencer in DAL and he's average at best and I prefer Lawson over him and Ware was drafted by Parcells so its not him.

Personally, if Wade wanted Smith at 11, I would have stayed far far away from him because while Wade is a good DC, he's not a guy who can find good players in the draft.

Back to us, I just wanted Prince more than Smith period. Whether or not either one becomes any good remains to be seen but one thing is for sure, Clements needs to be replaced sooner rather than later and no, I dont want Nnamdi Asomugha. I was hoping for Panthers CB Richard Marshall and either Peterson/Prince at 7 as our two new starting CB's. Oh well.

One thing that has puzzled me is I have a feeling that Harbaugh was pushing for Julio Jones at 7 because why else would ATL move that far up or him if they didnt think that SF was going to draft him.

And we can now definitely use another WR because the Cardinals having Peterson and Cromartie is going to suck for us. UGH.
dan77733 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 04:56 PM    (permalink
king2am
Veteran

king2am is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.king2am is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.king2am is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.king2am is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.king2am is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.king2am is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.king2am is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.king2am is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.king2am is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.king2am is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.king2am is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
And we can now definitely use another WR because the Cardinals having Peterson and Cromartie is going to suck for us. UGH.
Wuuuhhh?

Why do we need a WR because the cards have two guys that can cover WRs?

They still don't have anyone that can cover Vernon, and Harbaugh's passing game runs through the TE - stop trying to panic over things.
king2am is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 05:29 PM    (permalink
Rabscuttle
Veteran

Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Still waiting on the compensation, but a quarterback with upside is a good thing for Harbaugh to spnd his free time on.
Rabscuttle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 05:33 PM    (permalink
king2am
Veteran

king2am is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.king2am is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.king2am is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.king2am is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.king2am is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.king2am is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.king2am is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.king2am is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.king2am is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.king2am is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.king2am is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabscuttle View Post
Still waiting on the compensation, but a quarterback with upside is a good thing for Harbaugh to spnd his free time on.
45, 108, 141

Great move for us, love the pick.
Old 04-29-2011, 05:37 PM    (permalink
WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo?
Pro Bowler

Location: Near the home of the 2010 WORLD SERIES CHAMPION San Francisco Giants
WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Colin Kaepernick!!!!!! I know what my next jersey is going to be. Love the deal SF made to move up.
"When I'm on the field, my one thought is to completely annihilate you and do everything in my power to make you fail. I don't have a single thought about what my hair looks like, what my shoes look like, why my shirt's unbuttoned. I don't care who you are or what you've done in this game. - Brian Wilson
WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 05:43 PM    (permalink
abaddon41_80
Pro Bowler

I am definitely okay with this. I would have liked it to be a 4th and a 6th instead but at least we kept our 3rd and other 4th.
Old 04-29-2011, 05:53 PM    (permalink
Arsenal
Rookie

Arsenal is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairArsenal is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairArsenal is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairArsenal is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairArsenal is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairArsenal is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairArsenal is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairArsenal is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairArsenal is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairArsenal is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairArsenal is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

Quote:
I personally would have traded down for a 2nd or 3rd, draft Prince and then an OLB later on in the draft. Phillips wanted Smith for HOU and whoever said that Phillips knows his pass rushers, who exactly would that be because he wanted Spencer in DAL and he's average at best and I prefer Lawson over him and Ware was drafted by Parcells so its not him.

Personally, if Wade wanted Smith at 11, I would have stayed far far away from him because while Wade is a good DC, he's not a guy who can find good players in the draft.
Merriman and Phillips don't count I guess? Spencer had a poor first 2 seasons but has been pretty solid the last two years. Sorry, getting off this subject.

I also love Colin Kapernick, I'm surprised Harbaugh went for him but I can't wait to see his development.
Old 04-29-2011, 05:57 PM    (permalink
Madirishman
Pro Bowler

Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I had Kaepernick in my mock going to the Niners in the second. Good move for them; a Harbaugh-hand-picked guy. I believe.

Three NFC Conference Championship appearances in Harbaugh's First 3 Years
Operation 2014 Super Bowl Champions: In Progress with 12 Picks in the Draft

"He who thinks he knows it all has the most to learn"
Madirishman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 06:09 PM    (permalink
king2am
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madirishman View Post
I had Kaepernick in my mock going to the Niners in the second. Good move for them; a Harbaugh-hand-picked guy. I believe.
I'm on cloud nine right now with this pick. I can't get over it.

Once he's handed the keys, whenever that is, we have a scary talented offense.
Old 04-29-2011, 06:17 PM    (permalink
Rabscuttle
Veteran

Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not bad compensation, would have been gone if Baalke didn't get aggressive. Harbaugh has some work to do with that delivery, but he has the arm and feet to build something from. Harbaugh must be impressed with the mental aspect or he wouldn't have signed off unlike the first round.
Rabscuttle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 06:17 PM    (permalink
WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo?
Pro Bowler

Location: Near the home of the 2010 WORLD SERIES CHAMPION San Francisco Giants
WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

JasonLaCanfora:

Quote:
49ers were verry active on Kaepernick. Explored options in late 1st round, and also spoke to NE and BUF today. They got their man at pick 36
"When I'm on the field, my one thought is to completely annihilate you and do everything in my power to make you fail. I don't have a single thought about what my hair looks like, what my shoes look like, why my shirt's unbuttoned. I don't care who you are or what you've done in this game. - Brian Wilson
WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 06:57 PM    (permalink
Madirishman
Pro Bowler

Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? View Post
JasonLaCanfora:
He also reported that they might have taken Dalton last night over Kaepernick if they were able to trade back into the 1st, ahead of Cincy's pick today.

Three NFC Conference Championship appearances in Harbaugh's First 3 Years
Operation 2014 Super Bowl Champions: In Progress with 12 Picks in the Draft

"He who thinks he knows it all has the most to learn"
Madirishman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 07:05 PM    (permalink
ViperVisor
Pro Bowler

ViperVisor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ViperVisor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ViperVisor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ViperVisor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ViperVisor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ViperVisor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ViperVisor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ViperVisor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ViperVisor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ViperVisor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ViperVisor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madirishman View Post
He also reported that they might have taken Dalton last night over Kaepernick if they were able to trade back into the 1st, ahead of Cincy's pick today.
I don't believe that. There were a few opportunities to make a move. They made the move as soon as it was felt he was the next domino to fall. If Dalton was truly wanted more they would give up that little extra.
Old 04-29-2011, 07:17 PM    (permalink
king2am
Veteran

Brandon Harris anyone?

Phlysac, you're the resident defensive back guy - is he going to slide to us? Do we need to move up?

EDIT: opened my damn mouth

Last edited by king2am : 04-29-2011 at 07:19 PM.