Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > San Francisco 49ers Team Forum

San Francisco 49ers Team Forum Discuss the 49ers

Old 12-27-2011, 12:58 PM    (permalink
VAfy-ya
Pro Bowler

VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? View Post
Strange timing with Walker, Williams, and Ginn all being hurt. Has to be more to this story. Brett Swain is in for a boost of playing time now and be interesting to see who SF signs to take Edwards spot. Only thing I don't like is how Teddy Ginn becomes are number 3 WR now.
Im pretty confident they'll bring Rueland up from the PS, as most of the beat writers have been reporting Walker is done for the year. Figured it be Norris cut, with our health at WR like it is but I guess they figured enough is enough with Edwards. Ashamed because he looked pretty good in pre-season. Who knows what would have happened had he been healthy throughout the season. Oh well.....next man up.
VAfy-ya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 01:10 PM    (permalink
49ersfan_87
Pro Bowler

49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How about Tori Gurley from the Packers PS? Packers fans rave about him, and the Vikings tried to sign him from the PS (he declined). With Williams and Ginn injured, and Edwards cut, he could actually start for us on Sunday and have a good shot of making a impression. We honestly only have 1 legitimate WR healthy and thats kind of scary.
49ersfan_87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 01:10 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Also glad to see Edwards gone he was a waste as I agree too. He never really put up any big numbers this season and was just a let down. Nice guy but not living up to the hype. Now it is time to draft some new WR this April. I hope we can draft one or two if the chance to build. Too bad we couldn't land Posey , Floyd or Jefferson for big time play makers which we really need some.

What do you do you guys think of those three top wide out's for the draft ?
Old 12-27-2011, 02:20 PM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

By the way, remember when some certain folks wanted to retain Manny Lawson? Now I haven't seen many Bengals games this year, but I haven't heard any praise from Lawson. He seems lost in the shuffle like he was here in San Francisco. As of now, he's a complete 1st round bust. Here are his statistics from this year so far:

47 tackles
1.5 sacks
0 forced fumbles
0 interceptions

Aldon Smith is doing what we thought Lawson would do when we drafted him. People wanted to defend him and his "coverage" skills, but sometimes a spade is a spade. We didn't take Lawson in the first round to be a coverage linebacker. We brought him in to get sacks, and he just didn't get to the quarterback. I can't believe this guy wanted a mega contract from the 49ers.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 02:39 PM    (permalink
Madirishman
Pro Bowler

Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would have liked to see what Man-Law could have done with Fangio at the helm but there's no way he makes any impact near what Aldon has done. This FO and coaching staff have done a great job this season with evaluating talent, both from within and in FA. I still am not a very big Parys fan and I would have rather cut him and had Man-Law in his place on the roster, but that's always been the extent of what I wanted.

Three NFC Conference Championship appearances in Harbaugh's First 3 Years
Operation 2014 Super Bowl Champions: In Progress with an amazing looking Draft class

"He who thinks he knows it all has the most to learn"
Madirishman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 02:44 PM    (permalink
dan77733
All-Pro

dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ness View Post
By the way, remember when some certain folks wanted to retain Manny Lawson? Now I haven't seen many Bengals games this year, but I haven't heard any praise from Lawson. He seems lost in the shuffle like he was here in San Francisco. As of now, he's a complete 1st round bust. Here are his statistics from this year so far:

47 tackles
1.5 sacks
0 forced fumbles
0 interceptions

Aldon Smith is doing what we thought Lawson would do when we drafted him. People wanted to defend him and his "coverage" skills, but sometimes a spade is a spade. We didn't take Lawson in the first round to be a coverage linebacker. We brought him in to get sacks, and he just didn't get to the quarterback. I can't believe this guy wanted a mega contract from the 49ers.
I was one of those guys who wanted to re-sign Lawson. I have seen a few Bengals games and he's pretty much like the rest of their defense, solid but no superstars. They play as a team defense and pretty good too. Just dont have that guy who stands out.

And either way, Lawson is STILL better than Haralson. :)

And no, I wasnt joking about the Owens/Moss comment. In fact, im serious. We have an opportunity this season and it would be a shame to see it go down the drain because we dont have a legitimate deep threat at WR. If it makes you happy, I would rather have Moss instead of T.O. because of him being a deep threat.

Crabtree, Williams, Ginn and Swain isnt exactly going to scare any defense.
dan77733 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 03:16 PM    (permalink
abaddon41_80
Pro Bowler

abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lawson was great for us doing what we asked him to do, that just wasn't rushing the passer. He was great in coverage and very good against the run and, like dan said, he is still way better than Haralson and better all-around than Brooks, imo.
abaddon41_80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 03:33 PM    (permalink
VAfy-ya
Pro Bowler

VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan77733 View Post
I was one of those guys who wanted to re-sign Lawson. I have seen a few Bengals games and he's pretty much like the rest of their defense, solid but no superstars. They play as a team defense and pretty good too. Just dont have that guy who stands out.

And no, I wasnt joking about the Owens/Moss comment. In fact, im serious. We have an opportunity this season and it would be a shame to see it go down the drain because we dont have a legitimate deep threat at WR. If it makes you happy, I would rather have Moss instead of T.O. because of him being a deep threat.

But at this point in the year its about execution. I rather roll with the guys that's been here. The guys that know the playbook, know Alex and have some kind of chemistry with him, are comfortable in the scheme. You bring in a new guy and have him cram the playbook for a few packages a game and your asking for a mis-communication, which will ultimately lead to a turnover or two. And in the playoffs, games come down to which team makes the least amount of mistakes. I liked Swain since I saw him in preseason with the Packers in 2010. K-10 is a stud in my book, just needs more touches. Crabs is emerging into the big play guy we all envisioned when we drafted him. Ginn is still a defense-stretcher. I think we're ok with the guys we have. Maybe that's just the homer in me but I dont we're in that bad of shape. We're not going put up huge offensive numbers. That's not this team, this year. At this point I'd rather have guys that know the system and execute it flawlessly. That's how this team will win in the playoffs.
Old 12-27-2011, 05:05 PM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madirishman View Post
I would have liked to see what Man-Law could have done with Fangio at the helm but there's no way he makes any impact near what Aldon has done. This FO and coaching staff have done a great job this season with evaluating talent, both from within and in FA. I still am not a very big Parys fan and I would have rather cut him and had Man-Law in his place on the roster, but that's always been the extent of what I wanted.
If I remember correctly Lawson was falling out of favor early with Fangio and his defense and it seemed like that sealed the deal for Lawson's departure.

Quote:
Old 12-27-2011, 05:11 PM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Quote:

Right, he doesn't stand out. He's not a game changer. Just your average linebacker. I think this cements his status as a bust. Believing Lawson is better than Haralson doesn't really say anything. Haralson is another average linebacker.

As for your other comment, Randy Moss is retired. So I don't know why you'd be throwing his name out there. And Owens is just too much of a distraction. If he wasn't 38, maybe 34 or 35 then maybe. But at this stage in the game signing Owens and having him learn a new offense would be dumb. We don't need the distraction right before the 49ers head into the playoffs. Plus, he left this franchise pretty much spitting on it. I as a fan am not opening the door again.

Maybe it works in Madden though, where the player ratings do the work for you.

Quote:
Old 12-27-2011, 05:34 PM    (permalink
dan77733
All-Pro

dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Right, he doesn't stand out. He's not a game changer. Just your average linebacker. I think this cements his status as a bust. Believing Lawson is better than Haralson doesn't really say anything. Haralson is another average linebacker.

As for your other comment, Randy Moss is retired. So I don't know why you'd be throwing his name out there. And Owens is just too much of a distraction. If he wasn't 38, maybe 34 or 35 then maybe. But at this stage in the game signing Owens and having him learn a new offense would be dumb. We don't need the distraction right before the 49ers head into the playoffs. Plus, he left this franchise pretty much spitting on it. I as a fan am not opening the door again.

Maybe it works in Madden though, where the player ratings do the work for you.
I never said that Lawson was or is a game changer. I simply said that he was our best OLB overall. We all know that Lawson was meant to be our pass rushing threat to replace Peterson who left for SEA in 2006. I think that was is a good solid OLB and quite honestly, I dont think that he's a bust at all. There have been plenty of players who were drafted higher or lower than him in the first round who did far worst. In fact, we had two of them since 2004.....WR Rashaun Woods and DE Kentwan Balmer. Woods was supposed to replace T.O. which if you compare replacements. Lawson was a far better replacement for Peterson than Woods was for Owens. Hopefully, you'll at least agree with that.

As for now, Moss is retired but wouldnt hurt to give his agent a call. If he still has his speed, he would still require being double teamed which would leave everyone else one on one or open for Smith.

Regardless of what happens in the playoffs, we need a vertical playmaking threat opposite Crabtree. Williams, Morgan, Swain and Ginn would be the rest of our WR core in 2012. Oh well, just have to wait and see what happens.
Old 12-27-2011, 05:35 PM    (permalink
dan77733
All-Pro

Damn it....forgot one thing....

I DONT ******* PLAY CRAPADDEN!!!!! So stop saying that ****!!!!!
Old 12-27-2011, 05:43 PM    (permalink
49ersfan_87
Pro Bowler

49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
If I remember correctly Lawson was falling out of favor early with Fangio and his defense and it seemed like that sealed the deal for Lawson's departure.
Do OLB's cover that much in our defense? When Baalke was reviewing the draft picks for the media in May, he said the top 2 priorities were to rush the passer, and defend the run. I don't think he even mentioned coverage and i also remember reading that in our defense, the ILB's are responsible for coverage than the OLB's are. If that's so, that basically negates one of Lawson's strengths as irrevelant. As for run defense...Lawson was good at it but it was hardly worth retaining him for, especially when he struggles at what Fangio wants out of his OLB's.
Old 12-27-2011, 05:51 PM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Quote:
I never said that Lawson was or is a game changer. I simply said that he was our best OLB overall. We all know that Lawson was meant to be our pass rushing threat to replace Peterson who left for SEA in 2006. I think that was is a good solid OLB and quite honestly, I dont think that he's a bust at all. There have been plenty of players who were drafted higher or lower than him in the first round who did far worst. In fact, we had two of them since 2004.....WR Rashaun Woods and DE Kentwan Balmer. Woods was supposed to replace T.O. which if you compare replacements. Lawson was a far better replacement for Peterson than Woods was for Owens. Hopefully, you'll at least agree with that.
I know you didn't. I'm the one who said that, because that is what we drafted him to be. We drafted him early so he could get to the quarterback. Lawson was a failure at that. He was the kind of player you take in the 4th round, not the first. And comparing him to other busts doesn't change the notion that he was in fact a bust himself. Woods and Balmer have nothing to do with Lawson being a bust himself.

Quote:
As for now, Moss is retired but wouldnt hurt to give his agent a call. If he still has his speed, he would still require being double teamed which would leave everyone else one on one or open for Smith.

Regardless of what happens in the playoffs, we need a vertical playmaking threat opposite Crabtree. Williams, Morgan, Swain and Ginn would be the rest of our WR core in 2012. Oh well, just have to wait and see what happens.
Like VAfy-ya said, you can't just sign guys off the street, plug them in during playoff time and expect them to do miracles. It's not that simple. Players, no matter how experienced they may or may not be, still need to learn the offense, get chemistry with the players, etc. It's not worth the risk of taking reps from the other players who may already have that chemistry starting to flow with everyone else. Especially if we're talking quarterback and wide receiver.

Not to mention, the distraction isn't necessary heading into the postseason. For this offense to get better, you need to set your sights on next year when the 49ers have a full training camp and several new players. It is what it is right now.

Quote:
Old 12-27-2011, 06:28 PM    (permalink
hawkeye123
Veteran

hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

49er pro bowlers:

David Akers
Justin Smith
Joe Staley
Carlos Rogers
Dashon Rogers
Frank Gore
Andy Lee
Patrick Willis
Old 12-27-2011, 06:31 PM    (permalink
VAfy-ya
Pro Bowler

49er luv in the 2012 Pro-Bowl. Got this from another site, no links so hasn't been verfied but....

Quote:
Kicker David Akers, safety Dashon Goldson, running back Frank Gore, punter Andy Lee, cornerback Carlos Rogers, defensive tackle Justin Smith, tackle Joe Staley and inside linebacker Patrick Willis have been selected to participate in the 2012 Pro Bowl. Rogers, Smith, Staley and Willis were named starters on this year's NFC squad.
Quote:
The following 49ers players were selected as alternates for the NFC Pro Bowl squad: linebacker NaVorro Bowman, linebacker Ahmad Brooks, special teamer Blake Costanzo, tight end Vernon Davis, return specialist Ted Ginn Jr., center Jonathan Goodwin, guard Mike Iupati, defensive tackle Ray McDonald, fullback Bruce Miller and safety Donte Whitner.
My only gripe is where the hell is All Done? Starter or not, he deserves to be in the Pro Bowl. Really wanted to see both Willis and Bowman start but London Flechter had a monster year also and he didnt even make it so I can't be too mad. Miller making it as an alternate was something I didn't see coming, kudos to him. And Staley a Pro Bowler? Another shocker.

Last edited by VAfy-ya : 12-27-2011 at 06:46 PM.
Old 12-27-2011, 07:30 PM    (permalink
abaddon41_80
Pro Bowler

abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Staley has been a top five LT in the NFC this year so it really isn't that shocking.
abaddon41_80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 08:33 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
What do you do you guys think of those three top wide out's for the draft ?
Might not still be available when the 49ers pick at 32.
Old 12-27-2011, 09:25 PM    (permalink
49ersfan_87
Pro Bowler

We're tied with NE for the most probowlers with 8...counting reserves and alternates it's 18 49ers. That's probably at the top or right near it for most total pro-bowlers. I think this somewhat supports the notion that Harbaugh took over a talented but underachieving team (as does the fact that we're 12-3). It's also funny how many are recent FA acquisitions

-Dante Whitner
-Carlos Rogers
-David Akers
-Jonathin Goodwin

What a beastly offseason! That's not even counting Aldon Smith.
Old 12-27-2011, 10:08 PM    (permalink
Verloren
Veteran

Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49ersfan_87 View Post
Do OLB's cover that much in our defense? When Baalke was reviewing the draft picks for the media in May, he said the top 2 priorities were to rush the passer, and defend the run. I don't think he even mentioned coverage and i also remember reading that in our defense, the ILB's are responsible for coverage than the OLB's are. If that's so, that basically negates one of Lawson's strengths as irrevelant. As for run defense...Lawson was good at it but it was hardly worth retaining him for, especially when he struggles at what Fangio wants out of his OLB's.
I've seen some cases where Aldon or Brooks take a few steps forward as if rushing then drop back. This is from highlights packages only though, so I'm not sure how common it is.

To me, it looks like Fangio schemes for this, since Willis and Bowman both have the range to go sideline to sideline, and Willis has been good at taking away TE options. Aldon and Brooks also have a lot more impact applying pressure versus dropping back.
Verloren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 10:12 PM    (permalink
dan77733
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
Might not still be available when the 49ers pick at 32.
I wish. ;)
Old 12-27-2011, 11:20 PM    (permalink
binary
Veteran

binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

OWENS! OWENS! OWENS!11111111

For real though, this receiver group is pure buttcheeks right now...we need help.
Old 12-28-2011, 01:33 AM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

8 Pro Bowlers and Aldon Smith isn't one of them. WTF?

I'm sorry Brian Sabean. I was wrong. I think I might have been right, but you have Scoreboard.
Borat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2011, 02:33 AM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Quote:
8 Pro Bowlers and Aldon Smith isn't one of them. WTF?
He wasn't even on the ballot unfortunately.

Quote:
Old 12-28-2011, 11:48 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://www.csnbayarea.com/blog/niner...16&feedID=5884

and then Dan came from excitement

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote