Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > San Francisco 49ers Team Forum

San Francisco 49ers Team Forum Discuss the 49ers

Old 04-18-2013, 01:58 PM    (permalink
Shupp
Veteran

Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

@Eric_Branch: Mayock asked about a possible surprise safety for the #49ers in first round. He offered ... Georgia Southern’s J.J. Wilcox.

LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by VAfy-ya:The lack of ignorance in this thread is alarming.
Shupp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 01:59 PM    (permalink
Shupp
Veteran

Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't see Carradine fitting anywhere in our defense, no thank you.

Quote:
Old 04-18-2013, 02:08 PM    (permalink
Shupp
Veteran

Mayock also moving DJ Hayden to #1 in his CB rankings. Wow.

Quote:
Old 04-18-2013, 02:15 PM    (permalink
VAfy-ya
Pro Bowler

VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shupp View Post
I don't see Carradine fitting anywhere in our defense, no thank you.
Carradine is similar to Justin Smith when he came out. More athletic but a lot ppl are projecting him as a evetually 5-Tech because his body is still growing. You have to understand nobody projected Smith as a 5-Tech when he was drafted. Even when we signed him from Cincy, everyone thought he'd play the elephant position like Haley did. He's was a 270 lb DE when we signed him as a free agent. Very few saw him as a 5-Tech, yet alone a dominant one. Carradine offers a lot of scheme versatility....that's the appeal. That and he's raw so a good D-Line coach like Tomsula could really work wonders with him.

I'm kinda torn between Carradine and Hunter. Something tells me both will be gone by 31 anyway but if both are there, I not sure who I would take. I think Baakle really wants more depth along the D-Line and an evetually replacement for Cowboy so I think it would be Carradine. But I really believe Hunter will be the best WR from this draft, when all is said and done.

Last edited by VAfy-ya : 04-18-2013 at 03:00 PM.
VAfy-ya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 02:28 PM    (permalink
49ersfan_87
Pro Bowler

49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
Carradine and Hunt play the same position. I can't see a 280lb OLB in Fangio's scheme.
I thought Carradine was more of a Nickel Pass Rusher, aka a 4-3 DE (like Brooks and Aldon) while Hunt was more of a 5-tech, and would slide in as a 4-3 DT (like Justin and Ray Mac). If not, guess i was mistaken.
49ersfan_87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 04:45 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49ersfan_87 View Post
I thought Carradine was more of a Nickel Pass Rusher, aka a 4-3 DE (like Brooks and Aldon) while Hunt was more of a 5-tech, and would slide in as a 4-3 DT (like Justin and Ray Mac). If not, guess i was mistaken.
Hunt played 3-4 DE at SMU
Tank Carradine played 4-3 DE

However, Carradine actually has a bigger body-type.

Margus Hunt - 6'8" 277 lbs.
Tank Carradine - 6'4" 276lbs.

In a nickel they would both play DE.

Neither of these players are ready to play inside at the next level.

I don't mind drafting one to project as the base 3-4 DE, but not both to make the same transition.
Old 04-18-2013, 08:41 PM    (permalink
farfromforgotten
Veteran

farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Here's the 2013 schedule:

Sept. 8 vs. Green Bay Packers, 4:25 p.m.
Sept. 15 at Seattle Seahawks, 8:30 p.m.
Sept. 22 vs. Indianapolis Colts, 4:25 p.m.
Sept. 26 at St. Louis Rams, 8:25 p.m.
Oct. 6 vs. Houston Texans, 8:30 p.m.
Oct. 13 vs. Arizona Cardinals, 4:25 p.m.
Oct. 20 at Tennessee Titans, 4:05 p.m.
Oct. 27 at Jacksonville Jaguars (London) 1 p.m.
BYE
Nov. 10 vs. Carolina Panthers, 4:05 p.m.
Nov. 17 at New Orleans Saints, 4:25 p.m.
Nov. 25 at Washington Redskins, 5:40 p.m.
Dec. 1 vs. St. Louis Rams, 4:05 p.m.
Dec. 8 vs. Seattle Seahawks, 4:25 p.m.
Dec. 15 at Tampa Bay Buccaneers 1 p.m.
Dec. 23 vs. Atlanta Falcons, 8:40 p.m.
Dec. 29 at Arizona Cardinals, 4:25 p.m.

Thoughts?
farfromforgotten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 08:47 PM    (permalink
farfromforgotten
Veteran

farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wonder what type of game plan Green Bay will have in place for facing Kaep again? Would LOVE to go into Seattle and beat the Seahawks in week 2. 1st 5 games are tough, but then 3 relatively easy games before the Bye. 2nd half is a little easier than the 1st, but still some tough games in there.

I see 12-4 at first glance.
farfromforgotten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 10:23 PM    (permalink
VAfy-ya
Pro Bowler

VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Hunt played 3-4 DE at SMU
Tank Carradine played 4-3 DE

However, Carradine actually has a bigger body-type.

Margus Hunt - 6'8" 277 lbs.
Tank Carradine - 6'4" 276lbs.

In a nickel they would both play DE.

Neither of these players are ready to play inside at the next level.

I don't mind drafting one to project as the base 3-4 DE, but not both to make the same transition.
Valid points but I wouldn't be mad at either or both. We wouldn't need them to play inside right away....I think Dorsey, Ray Mac, and Cowboy, with help from Williams in the base, could handle the interior. I'd welcome the help they could give from edge in the meantime, while they transition to the interior. I don't see any of the draft picks having major impacts in year one anyway. I think the guys who will be big contributors next season, outside of maybe FS, are already on the roster. Baalke said it best in his news conference the other day, if your looking for immediate contributions from your picks, you really have bigger issues. Carradine and Hunt could be two potential bookend 5-Techs down the road. I wouldn't be mad at that.
Old 04-18-2013, 10:35 PM    (permalink
VAfy-ya
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by farfromforgotten View Post
Wonder what type of game plan Green Bay will have in place for facing Kaep again?
I wouldn't be surprised if we didn't run one read-option play against them. That would be just like Harbaugh and Roman to run regular offense against them, after they spent all off-season preparing for the read-option.
Old 04-18-2013, 10:47 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VAfy-ya View Post
Valid points but I wouldn't be mad at either or both. We wouldn't need them to play inside right away....I think Dorsey, Ray Mac, and Cowboy, with help from Williams in the base, could handle the interior. I'd welcome the help they could give from edge in the meantime, while they transition to the interior. I don't see any of the draft picks having major impacts in year one anyway. I think the guys who will be big contributors next season, outside of maybe FS, are already on the roster. Baalke said it best in his news conference the other day, if your looking for immediate contributions from your picks, you really have bigger issues. Carradine and Hunt could be two potential bookend 5-Techs down the road. I wouldn't be mad at that.
I think my dislike for Hunt clouds my position on this.
Old 04-18-2013, 11:08 PM    (permalink
Madirishman
Pro Bowler

Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like the upside of Hunt at 31 if they don't move up. I'm wanting a safety there but D-line may actually be a bigger need. The wild card would be a TE in the first but I believe that's only possible if they end up not moving up to target a specific player and there is a run on D-Line/Safety in the 20's.

My prediction is that their first 4 picks will be a combo of D-Line/Safety/Wide Receiver/Tight End with CB or RB being the two potential wild cards.

Three NFC Conference Championship appearances in Harbaugh's First 3 Years
Operation 2014 Super Bowl Champions: In Progress with an amazing looking Draft class

"He who thinks he knows it all has the most to learn"
Madirishman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 11:09 PM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The first three games of the season look difficult. Could easily be 0-3. Hopefully not.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 11:59 PM    (permalink
dan77733
All-Pro

dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by farfromforgotten View Post
Here's the 2013 schedule:

Sept. 8 vs. Green Bay Packers, 4:25 p.m.W
Sept. 15 at Seattle Seahawks, 8:30 p.m.L
Sept. 22 vs. Indianapolis Colts, 4:25 p.m.W
Sept. 26 at St. Louis Rams, 8:25 p.m.W
Oct. 6 vs. Houston Texans, 8:30 p.m.W
Oct. 13 vs. Arizona Cardinals, 4:25 p.m.W
Oct. 20 at Tennessee Titans, 4:05 p.m.W
Oct. 27 at Jacksonville Jaguars (London) 1 p.m.W
BYE
Nov. 10 vs. Carolina Panthers, 4:05 p.m.W
Nov. 17 at New Orleans Saints, 4:25 p.m.L
Nov. 25 at Washington Redskins, 5:40 p.m.W
Dec. 1 vs. St. Louis Rams, 4:05 p.m.W
Dec. 8 vs. Seattle Seahawks, 4:25 p.m.W
Dec. 15 at Tampa Bay Buccaneers 1 p.m.W
Dec. 23 vs. Atlanta Falcons, 8:40 p.m.W
Dec. 29 at Arizona Cardinals, 4:25 p.m.W

Thoughts?
14-2 baby!!!

Seriously, if we cut out the cute crap (like in the Rams games) and stay healthy, we'll be extremely tough to beat. I see only two losses, in SEA and in NO.
dan77733 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 12:48 AM    (permalink
VAfy-ya
Pro Bowler

Quote:
I think my dislike for Hunt clouds my position on this.
Hunt's still very raw. His tape from Senior Bowl pratices was awful. But then again, I remember ppl ragging on how bad Iupati looked at the Senior Bowl and me telling them not to worry. I think he's more of a athlete than a football player at this point, but if Baalke took him, I would understand why. His upside is easily, as big as anyone in this draft. Not advocating for Hunt but I could see why we would be enamored with him as a player. My biggest question with him is his strength, especially holding up against the run. But its certain times....like his tape from 2011 againt Texas A&M and Joeckel that you can see the upside and the potential.

Last edited by VAfy-ya : 04-19-2013 at 03:22 AM.
Old 04-19-2013, 08:59 AM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by VAfy-ya View Post
Hunt's still very raw. His tape from Senior Bowl pratices was awful. But then again, I remember ppl ragging on how bad Iupati looked at the Senior Bowl and me telling them not to worry. I think he's more of a athlete than a football player at this point, but if Baalke took him, I would understand why. His upside is easily, as big as anyone in this draft. Not advocating for Hunt but I could see why we would be enamored with him as a player. My biggest question with him is his strength, especially holding up against the run. But its certain times....like his tape from 2011 againt Texas A&M and Joeckel that you can see the upside and the potential.
I just seem him as tall, thin athlete for the position. He's really high-cut and I think he'll be easily washed away against NFL lines. I think he needs a couple of years of technique and diet growth. Calais Campbell took a similar path. Unfortunately for Hunt in 2-3 years he'll already be 27-28.

I thought Iupati dominated for the most part. He struggled against Geno Atkins and was called for several holding penalties because his hand placement was terrible. But he looked the part. Hunt looked out-of-place.

But who knows, Kaep looked horrendous at the Senior Bowl.

I just think the word "upside" gets used to much with Hunt considering his age. If Hunt was 21 I'd likely be much more excited.
Old 04-19-2013, 09:18 AM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

I'm really liking the idea of Carradine, however. I originally mocked Datone Jones, but Carradine is only 5 lbs lighter and is a far superior pass rusher.

Old 04-19-2013, 11:25 AM    (permalink
VAfy-ya
Pro Bowler

Yea his age is a concern but Justin Smith is 34 and still dominat. D-Lineman can play well into their 30's. I could see Hunt falling to the 3rd, where I think he could be a great value. I think upside is the right term because he's only been playing football for 3 years but he does a lot of things well already. Don't know if I would want Hunt@31 but the second or later I would have no problem.

Jones or Hunt, they both have big concerns in my eyes so I don't see them as first round picks but I wouldn't be mad at either later on. But I'm with you, I'd much rather take Tank becuase I think he's more versatile and offers a lot of scheme flexibility.

Last edited by VAfy-ya : 04-19-2013 at 11:29 AM.
Old 04-19-2013, 12:57 PM    (permalink
Menardo75
All-Pro

Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ness View Post
The first three games of the season look difficult. Could easily be 0-3. Hopefully not.
Typical Ness Niner prediction.
Menardo75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 01:00 PM    (permalink
Menardo75
All-Pro

Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm thinking it's going to be Amerson as a FS in the first round. Baalke has so far gone after the biggest need with the first pick. Baalke might also not think that FS is the biggest impossible to know.
Menardo75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 02:52 PM    (permalink
49ersfan_87
Pro Bowler

49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What do you guys think of Jamie Collins at 31?
49ersfan_87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 03:00 PM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Menardo75 View Post
Typical Ness Niner prediction.
Since when did forecasting a possibility denote making a prediction?

Don't get it twisted. Get it correct.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 03:39 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i was a big morrah fan back in 09. hopefully he can play to his potential, i always thought he'd be the next elite TE in the NFL. dont sell his blocking short either, he holds his own in that department

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 03:50 PM    (permalink
dan77733
All-Pro

dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dont see Morrah making the final 53 and I think signing him is a decoy heading into the Draft. Guy has been injured two of the last four seasons. Dont see that changing.

And WTF is up with Chris Culliver? This guy is really starting to piss me off. Cant he just shut the hell up???!!!!
dan77733 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 08:52 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Damn seriously ? London again ugh. But I like the schedule so far. Will be a fun season next year. Gonna be fun also facing against the Packers once again. And I hope we play Seattle much much better next year. Our defense has to get better against the pass.
49erNation85 is offline   Reply With Quote