Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > San Francisco 49ers Team Forum

San Francisco 49ers Team Forum Discuss the 49ers

Old 09-27-2013, 07:53 PM    (permalink
VAfy-ya
Pro Bowler

VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We continue to get hit with the injury bug. Patton has fractured foot, out for about 4 weeks. Which is fine by me because I've been screaming for them to give Baldwin more reps anyway. Still hurts the depth, not to mention Patton's development.
VAfy-ya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2013, 08:27 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So does this offense miss Ginn and Walker? Because right now I'd take those two. How much is Ginn getting paid in Carolina to be a receiver?

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2013, 11:57 PM    (permalink
VAfy-ya
Pro Bowler

VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The thing about Ginn is when he was here, he was a very inconsistent WR. He wanted to go someplace as a free agent that would give him a legitimate chance to have a role as a WR. Already this season, he has 2 TD catches over 40+ yards and has more production than any of our WRs not named Boldin. And he's not that far off from Boldin's production either. I'm starting to think we can't coach or draft WRs.

Me and a friend of mine were talking about the upcoming season over the summer, and he asked me who would we miss more, Goldson or Walker? And told him neither. I told him the player we would miss the most is Moss. He kind gave me a 'wtf' look but I explained to him that Moss opened up the field for VD and Crabs. And when CK was named the starter, we FINALLY had a QB who could make teams pay consistently with the deep ball. That's why guys were so wide open alot last year when CK was the starter. Moss still could get behind any secondary and with CK's running ability, teams were scared shitless to play press-man against us. It was there on film, safties had to honor Moss and Ginn, so it kept them from just clogging the middle of the field, between the hashes like they are doing now. Point is, we never replaced our deep threat in Moss. It was supposed to be AJ but he didn't pan out. I thought maybe after they trimmed the roster for final cuts, they might have had their eye on someone who might have been a released by another team. Maybe a cheap vet Devrey Henderson or a Donte Stallworth. But we made no moves and now you see what happens when there is no one to stretch the field. Even with Ginn, you couldn't cheat and take a few steps inside. You had to respect his speed and you wouldn't see as much press coverage as your seeing now. Let this be a lesson for Baalke and JH.....you have to have speed/deep play threat on the outside if they ever want to run this pistol/spread offense they seem so dead set on running. You need at least two guys that can challenge the boundary and push safties out wide and deep. This should be a given.

Last edited by VAfy-ya : 09-28-2013 at 04:22 PM.
Old 09-28-2013, 12:31 AM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Moss wasn't in on a lot of snaps last year though and we were still able to produce for the most part. Once we get Crabtree and Manningham back we should be a lot better. As for the 49ers not being able to draft receivers or coach them up, maybe. We should have never drafted AJ Jenkins that's for sure. I have no idea what the 49ers saw in him.

Quote:
Old 09-28-2013, 12:17 PM    (permalink
dan77733
All-Pro

dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The deep threat at WR is the only thing that our offense is missing. You can see it right now which is why I would have went after Wallace. Granted, he was overpaid but what UFA isnt?

Anyway, once we get Crabtree and Manningham back, our offense should be better but at the same time, both are going to be rusty as hell and need time to get back into football shape.

As for Jenkins, it was a horrible pick but at least Baldwin has already surpassed him production wise. Granted, thats not saying much but its still a small positive.
dan77733 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2013, 04:15 PM    (permalink
VAfy-ya
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ness View Post
Moss wasn't in on a lot of snaps last year though and we were still able to produce for the most part. Once we get Crabtree and Manningham back we should be a lot better. As for the 49ers not being able to draft receivers or coach them up, maybe. We should have never drafted AJ Jenkins that's for sure. I have no idea what the 49ers saw in him.
Moss was in for plenty of snaps. His targets and production wasn't great but he saw just as many snaps as Crabs if you look at the numbers. And its his presence ON THE FIELD that makes you play the offense differently. Doesn't matter whether or not he catches a pass or not.

Re-watching the game now....

I will eat crow on the Dorsey signing. I hated it at first but he's been a perfect fit for us at NT. Can't wait until Tank gets healthy. Four man line with Aldon at RDE, Cowboy at UT, Dorsey at NT, and Tank at LE could really wreak some havoc(are you listening Fangio).

Skuta and Lemioner were really solid. Skuta especially, was stout and active, though didn't apply a ton of pressure. Lemonier is going to be good. Has some rookie blunders but he single-handledly prevented a TD when he bull-rushed the RT right into Bradford's lap and forced that errant throw on what would have been a sure TD pass.

TB and Rogers are done. I don't trust them in one-on-one situations against WRs anymore. They need safety help to be effective.

People are underrating Vance McDonald as a blocker. Guy is solid. We don't miss Walker's blocking. We miss the mis-match he created that forced teams to defend him, and the offense differently.

When Gore is done, Hunter is going to be a really good back. You can tell Gore is rubbing off on him, as he seems to be running more deliberately now, like Frank. But unlike Frank, Hunter has the burst and wiggle to make guy's miss. He's running stronger and I think we'll be alright once Gore is out the picture.
Old 09-28-2013, 04:33 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by VAfy-ya View Post
Moss was in for plenty of snaps. His targets and production wasn't great but he saw just as many snaps as Crabs if you look at the numbers. And its his presence ON THE FIELD that makes you play the offense differently. Doesn't matter whether or not he catches a pass or not.
Do you have the numbers for that? Because I think you might be wrong about how many opportunities he had compared to Crabtree. And presence on the field are the same thing as snaps...I wasn't talking about if he caught a pass or not. Which is why I said "snaps".

Quote:
Old 09-28-2013, 10:05 PM    (permalink
dan77733
All-Pro

dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VAfy-ya
Re-watching the game now....

I will eat crow on the Dorsey signing. I hated it at first but he's been a perfect fit for us at NT. Can't wait until Tank gets healthy. Four man line with Aldon at RDE, Cowboy at UT, Dorsey at NT, and Tank at LE could really wreak some havoc(are you listening Fangio).

Skuta and Lemioner were really solid. Skuta especially, was stout and active, though didn't apply a ton of pressure. Lemonier is going to be good. Has some rookie blunders but he single-handledly prevented a TD when he bull-rushed the RT right into Bradford's lap and forced that errant throw on what would have been a sure TD pass.

TB and Rogers are done. I don't trust them in one-on-one situations against WRs anymore. They need safety help to be effective.

People are underrating Vance McDonald as a blocker. Guy is solid. We don't miss Walker's blocking. We miss the mis-match he created that forced teams to defend him, and the offense differently.

When Gore is done, Hunter is going to be a really good back. You can tell Gore is rubbing off on him, as he seems to be running more deliberately now, like Frank. But unlike Frank, Hunter has the burst and wiggle to make guy's miss. He's running stronger and I think we'll be alright once Gore is out the picture.
DL wise, I wouldnt mind seeing us go to a 4-3 base next season with Justin Smith at RE, Dorsey and McDonald at DT and Aldon at LE. Carradine can rotate in and eventually replace Justin. LB wise, Brooks and Bowman outside with Willis in the middle.

Reason why im mentioning this is because when an opponent has had a good RB, we've been gashed. I think using a downed four man front would improve that. Our LB core will still be awesome and have the speed to make the adjustments outside.

Skuta isnt bad. Really hyped and excited for Lemonier. He should have four more games to show what he can do. I would love for him to become a legitimate pass rusher while Aldon is away.

Agree with Rogers and Brown. I'm not a fan of Rogers whatsoever and wasnt happy when we re-signed him a year and a half ago. I would say that he's almost guaranteed to be a salary cap casualty come February. Dont see the team re-signing Brown or Asomugha and I wouldnt either. I would re-sign Cox and Brock though. Definitely want our first rounder to be the best cover corner that can play on both sides of the field thats available come Draft night.

McDonald is pretty good blocker. The guy is 6'4 267...he's going to be a good one for us. Just hope that he can become more of a receiving threat.

Agree 100% in regards to RB and dont forget, we still have Lattimore waiting in the wings. Would like to see James do better.
Old 09-28-2013, 10:31 PM    (permalink
VAfy-ya
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Do you have the numbers for that? Because I think you might be wrong about how many opportunities he had compared to Crabtree. And presence on the field are the same thing as snaps...I wasn't talking about if he caught a pass or not. Which is why I said "snaps".
I read it somewhere online right before free agency started. Moss was second most on the team, as WRs go. Think he logged like maybe 50-70 snaps less than Crabs, who had the most of any WR. Can't remember the excat number.
Old 09-29-2013, 12:48 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I watched the game and also came away really impressed with Lemonier. I remember when you guys drafted Tank and Lemonier I thought both guys were perfect fits so seeing him out there making plays was a good sign. I think he's a future starter if he stays healthy and an impact player.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2013, 02:34 PM    (permalink
VAfy-ya
Pro Bowler

Thanx LL. Yeah I really liked him before draft. I saw excatly what he's been doing....being a quick-twitch, disruptive force off the edge. But I'm tempering expectations because I don't think Fangio will use him like I think he should when Aldon comes back.

And it sucks BIG TIME to see Marcus Copper playing well for the Chiefs. Not saying he deserved a spot on the 53 because I think both he and Morris should have been PS bound. But I had high hopes for him developing and for a year and being able to contribute next year. Baalke may need to rethink his WR evaluations but he can defintely find hidden gems on the defensive side of the ball. Especially seeing what I'm seeing from Brown and Rogers, a young nucleus of Morris, Cooper, and Cully would have looked good heading into next year. Oh well...

Last edited by VAfy-ya : 09-29-2013 at 02:37 PM.
Old 09-29-2013, 03:41 PM    (permalink
49ersfan_87
Pro Bowler

49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Texans ******* CHOKED today. Holy ****.

It was a bad Sunday for us. Seahawks, Cardinals, Lions all won. If the Lions had lost we could have been ahead of them in the WC race. Now we have to compete with NFCE winner, Lions, Bears, Packers, Saints, Falcons, Seahawks, and Cardinals for the playoffs. Thats 9 teams for 6 spots. The NFC playoff race is getting crowded and i'm worried because we haven't separated from the pack. We need to root like hell for the Patriots tonight against ATL.

Also, i'd have kept Cooper over Stupar and Tuakufu (who was cut when we got Dobbs back anyway). Next year at CB we could realistically lose Brown, Rogers, Brock, and Aso. Next year our only returning CB could be Culliver (coming off a torn ACL and terrible SB run), Morris, and Cox. Possible we could need as many as 4 new CB's in FA/Draft.

Last edited by 49ersfan_87 : 09-29-2013 at 05:05 PM.
49ersfan_87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2013, 05:12 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Yes the playoffs already look really crowded in the NFC. It's still really early so we'll see, but the 49ers need to beat the Texans next week. It's a home game and they'll be coming off 11 days of rest. I really am going to be ticked off if they come out flat again against a team that is actually competitive and make the Texans all look like Hall of Famers. Oh, and Roman needs to bring his A game and stop the lapses in common sense. The Texans will actually be able to move the ball unlike the Rams. I think it will be a game we'll have to win on offense. And that means the passing game has to get back on track. Can't expect to rush for over 200 yards every week.

Quote:
Old 09-29-2013, 06:30 PM    (permalink
VAfy-ya
Pro Bowler

10-6 should get us in the into the playoffs. That's how ppl need to look at it. You can't be looking at records and wildcard slots at week 4, cmon. Its a long season. I look at it in terms of wins and losses and we've got to spread at least 4 more losses over the course of the rest of the year.

I'm not worried about the Hawks. They proved to me what I already knew, that they're a completing different team away from the Link. Give them credit for pulling out the win, but they're not this unbeatable juggernaut the pundits are making them out to be. Solid, tough, fundamental football can beat them and that's what we need to get back to.
Old 09-29-2013, 07:35 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

It is a long, long season. And we're 2-2 so we'll see.

Quote:
Old 09-29-2013, 09:37 PM    (permalink
dan77733
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49ersfan_87 View Post
The Texans ******* CHOKED today. Holy ****.

It was a bad Sunday for us. Seahawks, Cardinals, Lions all won. If the Lions had lost we could have been ahead of them in the WC race. Now we have to compete with NFCE winner, Lions, Bears, Packers, Saints, Falcons, Seahawks, and Cardinals for the playoffs. Thats 9 teams for 6 spots. The NFC playoff race is getting crowded and i'm worried because we haven't separated from the pack. We need to root like hell for the Patriots tonight against ATL.

Also, i'd have kept Cooper over Stupar and Tuakufu (who was cut when we got Dobbs back anyway). Next year at CB we could realistically lose Brown, Rogers, Brock, and Aso. Next year our only returning CB could be Culliver (coming off a torn ACL and terrible SB run), Morris, and Cox. Possible we could need as many as 4 new CB's in FA/Draft.
******* Texans!!! They were winning 20-3 at halftime in THEIR stadium and lost in OT. And crappy Buccaneers cant even beat a horrible Cardinals team. UGH.

Playoff wise, we're only 25% in and have a long way to go. Cant worry about what other teams do or dont do. The 49ers have to take care of their own business period. Hopefully, we can go on a winning streak heading into the bye week. We should beat the Texans and then have the Cardinals, Titans and Jaguars. If we can beat the Texans, we should go on a five game winning streak and head into the bye week 6-2 which after a 1-2 start, I would be extremely happy about. Also, after the bye week, we should be getting back Aldon and Manningham. Our team just needs to survive this stretch before the bye, get to 6-2 and we'll be right there for the NFC West division title as I dont see us getting swept by SEA.

I would have definitely kept Cooper as well on the 53 player roster. He was my 6th CB. We took a chance releasing him and got burned for it. Dont even know why we have Stupar on the team or kept Dobbs/Tukuafu. I think that we could have been better without them. Should have definitely kept Cooper. Oh well.

In general, I thought that Cox would be an UFA after this season but he'll actually be an RFA which is good for us. Hopefully, we can re-sign Brock, tender and extend Cox and keep Morris as the sixth CB. Culliver comes back but hopefully, he can at least be healthy and confident enough to be our third CB. That would mean that we need two starters. I would either re-sign Brown for one more year or sign a veteran FA CB as a one year stopgap who can still start. Draft wise, I look for the best cover corner who can play both sides in the first round and move up if need be to get him. That's our weak spot, a shutdown cover corner.

Obviously, its earlier but we have to wait and see what happens.
Old 09-29-2013, 09:40 PM    (permalink
dan77733
All-Pro

Oh wow, just looked at the 49ers roster and forgot all about CB Eric Wright. Is this guy even going to play for us this year? If not, I dont see the point in keeping him around. I know that he's on the NFI list but is he there for the entire season or what?
Old 09-29-2013, 10:49 PM    (permalink
Verloren
Veteran

Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan77733 View Post
Oh wow, just looked at the 49ers roster and forgot all about CB Eric Wright. Is this guy even going to play for us this year? If not, I dont see the point in keeping him around. I know that he's on the NFI list but is he there for the entire season or what?
*shrug*

Depends on whether the team thinks he's ready to play by Week 6.
Verloren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2013, 10:56 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

You know the thing that sucks. Aldon Smith is gone, and he still hasn't been punished by the NFL. It's like he'll be missing twice the time whenever they bring the hammer down.

Quote:
Old 09-29-2013, 10:58 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

I wonder how we'll defend Houston.

Quote:
Old 09-29-2013, 11:20 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
You know the thing that sucks. Aldon Smith is gone, and he still hasn't been punished by the NFL. It's like he'll be missing twice the time whenever they bring the hammer down.
I highly doubt thats how it will go down. I believe the NFL will discipline retroactive to week 4.
Old 09-29-2013, 11:36 PM    (permalink
VAfy-ya
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan77733 View Post
Of course he's going to play. Baalke has had a man-crush on Wright for awhile. Even tried to sign him as a FA but he instead signed a huge deal with the Bucs 2 years ago. He's been dealing with a "personal issue". I'm guessing it was substance abuse related, kind of like Aldon, as he was arrested for DUI right around 4th of July, which might have led to his failed physical when we traded for him initially. But we went ahead and signed him anyway like a month later. That should prove how much we like him.

He's schedule to come off the NFI list in two weeks. He's been working out at the facility for weeks now. Once he comes off, he'll be able to pratice for 3 weeks I believe before we either have to activate him to the 53 or release him. I suspect he'll do enough to warrant a spot on the 53. Guys like Marecic, Stupar, Moore and Osgood are really just place holders until guys like Manningham, Wright, and Tank come back. I believe Wright will eventually have a meaningful role on Sundays for us. Either as the slot CB or the 4th CB. Wright has always had talent, just been very sporadic with his play. But I believe with the talent we have in the front seven and at safety, not to mention the tutelage of Donatell, that he could really thrive in our scheme.
Old 09-30-2013, 12:07 AM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No one should be worrying about playoff spots right now. It's week 4.

And the Cardinals? Not one bit concerned about them. Come on.

I'm sorry Brian Sabean. I was wrong. I think I might have been right, but you have Scoreboard.
Borat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 01:46 AM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Well that Cardinals did beat the Lions. That being said I'm not concerned about them really. I think we'll get better as a unit sooner rather than later.

Quote:
Old 09-30-2013, 08:32 AM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Well that Cardinals did beat the Lions.
And they lost to the Rams.

I'm sorry Brian Sabean. I was wrong. I think I might have been right, but you have Scoreboard.
Borat is offline   Reply With Quote