Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > San Francisco 49ers Team Forum

San Francisco 49ers Team Forum Discuss the 49ers

Old 12-09-2013, 03:36 AM    (permalink
dan77733
All-Pro

dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Because Dan thinks that a GM should be picking starters in every round of the draft. At first I was like "wut?!?" but now I'm more just fascinated by his expectations. He's definitely the only person I've ever read that thinks that way. Baalke's first three drafts have produced an outstanding number of key players (I'm intentionally leaving out 2013 cause it's way too early to evaluate). And yet, he seems disappointed. I'm intrigued.
I expect first rounders to be starters and become a player that you keep unless he gets into some serious trouble off the field. Second and third rounders should be backups that should become starters. Fourth to seventh rounders should be for depth or developmental (practice squad) but if a late rounder becomes a starter, im not going to complain.

First three drafts??? I'll give you 2010 and 2011 but NO to 2012. Jenkins was a HUGE bust and is long gone. Sadly, he was traded for another HUGE bust. Robinson, Slowey and Johnson are long gone. Fleming hasnt even played in a regular season game in his two year career. Personally, I dont even know why he's still on the team. Every year will just decrease his chances of making the team anyway so why even bother? Looney was injured last season and has only played in a few games this year. Thankfully, he hasnt really had to play much this season but im sure you can see my concern in regards to the backup depth along the OL. James has been the only decent pick thus far and if it wasnt for them releasing Kyle Williams, who knows if he would even be active? I'm not blaming James for his lack of snaps on offense but he hasnt really done anything on returns so maybe, thats why he doesnt get many snaps on offense. Either way, I was expecting him to be a Sproles type player and for whatever reason, he hasnt lived up to that expectation.

As for me being disappointed, im only disappointed that we didnt go after Wallace when we should have and didnt take a chance on Mathieu who despite tearing his ACL today, could still be defensive rookie of the year. Guy is small but plays with more heart and determination than I have seen from so called superstars. And I dont mean on our team, I mean in general.

Aside from that, not acquiring a playmaking WR like Wallace has pissed me off because its been a weakness since the 2011 playoffs and yet, nothing was done to remedy it. Moss? Seriously? Come on. Manningham? Solid but not great. Jenkins? LOL. This is why I dont think that Baalke is great like most people here think he is.

Yeah, he's good and I never said that he wasnt but he's passed on opportunities that could have easily improved our team. Despite the injury, is there really anyone here who would rather have Wright (or Asomugha) over Mathieu? Come on.

With that said, only the 2012 NFL Draft is looking like a total and complete bust. 2013 is yet to be determined as majority of the players are for 2014 or later.

FA wise, just re-signing Rogers pissed me off. Sorry, I dont like him and dont think he's worth the contract he received. Only reason he seems to be playing better is because he knows he's on the roster bubble come February. Personally, im hoping that he'll be gone come February.

Thats pretty much it. I like Baalke and Harbaugh but dont like the conservative approach. Sometimes, you have to be aggressive and make a move. Even if it doesnt work out, so be it. I rather see them be aggressive and take a chance and it not work out as opposed to not even try.

Roman and Fangio on the other hand, im not huge fans of theirs but in the end, to each his/her own.
dan77733 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 05:20 AM    (permalink
VAfy-ya
Pro Bowler

VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan77733 View Post
I never said that there was a team with 53 hits or 40 or 30 hits. I never said that I expected there to be all hits. I said that Baalke hasnt been as great as you guys claim him to be. 2012 draft class is so bad that it lowers the grade for 2010 and 2011. Thats how bad it is.

GM wise, if I had to pick, just Seahawks GM John Schneider. His secondary is easily better. Front seven can go either way. QB and RB are even. We have the edge at WR, TE and the OL. Other than that guy, probably no one else.

As much as I hate the Seahawks, there's a good amount of players that are good and I wouldnt mind having. The main thing is that I must admit I like the move to acquire Harvin. Granted, he hasnt done anything yet due to injury but Schneider saw a weakness and addressed it quickly.

Baalke didnt do that after losing Moss, Walker and Ginn. And even though Crabtree is back, he's not 100% yet and if it wasnt for Boldin, I dont even think that we would be 9-4.

My ideas and fantasies regarding roster moves are out there but I would have taken a chance on Wallace for example and looking at it now, have to admit that Ness was right, for a first rounder, Gordon would have been worth the risk. Thats the only thing I dont like about Baalke and the coaching staff. They dont take that risk or make that move you would like to see them make. Even if it doesnt work, at least try.

Other than that guy, no one else.
We went after Harvin too. Baalke wasn't going to give up first rounder for him and nor should he have. Especially considering we lacked the cap space to sign him long term. Or maybe you'd rather have Harvin who has only played one game this year, on the last year of his deal and no Eric Reid. Because without our first round pick, there is NO Reid on this roster. Let's see how their roster looks when they have to extend guys like Sherman, Thomas, and Wagner, Okung, and Wilson, who are all playing on rookie deals. Just like we had some tough decisions to make, so will they. You think Baalke wouldn't have wanted a guy like Harvin for this offense? Of course he would. But this isn't franchise mode on Madden. We can't afford to be risking first round picks on WRs becaue they would look sexy in the uniform. Harvin wasn't worth it because he's injury-prone and hasn't proven he can stay healthy as a pro. Gordon wasn't worth it because he's a weed head and is one more failed test away from a year suspension. Some risks are just not worth it, no matter how good a guy looks on Sunday's. First round picks are like gold. And Aside from Jenkins, Baalke has hit home-runs with every one of his. So I say again, you logic is severely flawed and doesn't make one bit of sense.

And I'm going to say this for the last time, we did not need Wallace. You don't need to spend that kind of money on a deep threat when you can get one for a fraction of that. Was Baalke wrong in not addressing adding a deep threat with the departure of Ginn and Moss? Absolutely. Was he wrong in not going after Wallace and offering him the kind of money the Fins did? Hell ******* no!
VAfy-ya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 03:35 PM    (permalink
dan77733
All-Pro

dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VAfy-ya View Post
We went after Harvin too. Baalke wasn't going to give up first rounder for him and nor should he have. Especially considering we lacked the cap space to sign him long term. Or maybe you'd rather have Harvin who has only played one game this year, on the last year of his deal and no Eric Reid. Because without our first round pick, there is NO Reid on this roster. Let's see how their roster looks when they have to extend guys like Sherman, Thomas, and Wagner, Okung, and Wilson, who are all playing on rookie deals. Just like we had some tough decisions to make, so will they. You think Baalke wouldn't have wanted a guy like Harvin for this offense? Of course he would. But this isn't franchise mode on Madden. We can't afford to be risking first round picks on WRs becaue they would look sexy in the uniform. Harvin wasn't worth it because he's injury-prone and hasn't proven he can stay healthy as a pro. Gordon wasn't worth it because he's a weed head and is one more failed test away from a year suspension. Some risks are just not worth it, no matter how good a guy looks on Sunday's. First round picks are like gold. And Aside from Jenkins, Baalke has hit home-runs with every one of his. So I say again, you logic is severely flawed and doesn't make one bit of sense.

And I'm going to say this for the last time, we did not need Wallace. You don't need to spend that kind of money on a deep threat when you can get one for a fraction of that. Was Baalke wrong in not addressing adding a deep threat with the departure of Ginn and Moss? Absolutely. Was he wrong in not going after Wallace and offering him the kind of money the Fins did? Hell ******* no!
I never wanted Harvin so im happy that we didnt get him but at the same time, you look at SEA and they went out and acquired him to improve their team. Harvin has only played in one game this season but let's be honest, in that one game, he looked and did better than any WR we have had this season after Boldin. Thats kind of sad.

Yeah, SEA will have some tough decisions to make just like we do. I rather have Reid instead of Harvin and while I agree in regards to Gordon, you have to wonder that if he does stay clean, how awesome he could have been for us come playoff time.

Jenkins was a huge flop and think about this - what if we would have traded that first rounder for Wallace or another play making WR? Cant say that you would rather have Jenkins (or Baldwin) over Wallace if that happened.

First rounder wise, yeah, Baalke has hit on Iupati, Davis, Aldon and Reid but if we lose Iupati in 2015, the hit becomes a miss because he would no longer be on the team. Aldon is a hit but if he doesnt stay clean off the field, he's one disaster of a mistake away from being dead, injured or just off the team. So, what may seem like hits in the beginning doesnt mean it ends as a hit.

Regarding Wallace...thats your opinion. I think that he would have been far better for us than he's been for Miami as they arent as good as people think they are, especially on their OL. Is $12m a year a lot of money? Yes but sometimes you need to take the risk and gamble as opposed to staying the course. Hopefully, Crabtree can be 100% or close to it come playoff time but I wouldnt be surprised if we have the same problem that we had in 2011...no WR that stretches the defense and opens up the underneath routes.

Moving on...what do you think of Emmanuel Sanders? I think that he would be an excellent addition as our slot receiver with Crabtree and Boldin as the starters. Thoughts?
Old 12-09-2013, 03:37 PM    (permalink
49ersfan_87
Pro Bowler

49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Looks like the Seahawks 2013 draft class is pretty shaky...reminds me of our 2012 class in terms of impact. Harvin is by far the best player but he's expensive and injury prone, playing a total of 1 game. Unfortunately, just like us last year, they're a strong enough team to overcome a lack of rookie impact.

Also, i guess we should be rooting for Chicago tonight.

https://twitter.com/BWilliamsonESPN/...88704112218112

Quote:
Two of three scenarios in which #49ers can clinch playoffs Sunday involve #Cowboys losing tonight in Chicago.
49ersfan_87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 03:55 PM    (permalink
dan77733
All-Pro

Not worried about clinching a playoff spot. We should finish 12-4. Buccaneers still suck and the Falcons are horrible compared to a year ago. Only tough game would be the Cardinals in Arizona but they still have to travel to SEA and while I would love to see SEA lose four straight and allow us to steal the NFC West from them, I dont see that happening.

As for the NFC East and NFC North, I only see the division winner getting in because when you look at the Cowboys, Eagles, Lions, Bears and Packers, they have to play each other in one form or another so basically, those five teams will either cancel themselves out or another team so im not concerned about tonight's game.

Only reason I want to see the Cowboys lose and miss the playoffs is just because I want to see if Jones fires Garrett. Other than that, I could care less.

Our draft class this year has done better than Seattle's but like us last year, they dont need their draft class to step up yet. Not happy that Willson has done better than McDonald. Oh well. At least Reid has been a stud and Lemonier has played better than expected.
Old 12-09-2013, 04:52 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So, according to you Dan, Jerry Rice, Joe Montana, Ronnie Lott, Roger Craig, Ricky Watters etc were all draft misses. LOL.
Old 12-09-2013, 05:16 PM    (permalink
dan77733
All-Pro

Quote:
So, according to you Dan, Jerry Rice, Joe Montana, Ronnie Lott, Roger Craig, Ricky Watters etc were all draft misses. LOL.
Huge difference. They were all let go at the end of their careers. If we let for example, Iupati leave in 2015, he would still be in his prime at 27/28 years old so yeah, I would put Iupati as a miss because he would no longer be on the team. The others were just about done so again, huge difference.
Old 12-09-2013, 07:19 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan77733 View Post
Huge difference. They were all let go at the end of their careers. If we let for example, Iupati leave in 2015, he would still be in his prime at 27/28 years old so yeah, I would put Iupati as a miss because he would no longer be on the team. The others were just about done so again, huge difference.
LOL.

Dan, just make up a rule book for your crazy expectations of a GM please. It's too confusing as is.

And Ricky Watters certainly wasn't at the end of his career. What about T.O.? Gotta label Owens a miss for sure.
Old 12-10-2013, 02:03 AM    (permalink
dan77733
All-Pro

Quote:
LOL.

Dan, just make up a rule book for your crazy expectations of a GM please. It's too confusing as is.

And Ricky Watters certainly wasn't at the end of his career. What about T.O.? Gotta label Owens a miss for sure.
Its not confusing, just agree with me and its all good. LMAO.

Owens is the exception to the rule, being my favorite player and all. :)
Old 12-10-2013, 01:49 PM    (permalink
VAfy-ya
Pro Bowler

VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dolphins sign Michael Thomas off the PS. Sucks because the staff REALLY liked Thomas and even gave him a raise last month to ensure their faith in him because teams were poking around trying to sign him. But the Fins offered him a chance to see the field and I guess that was too good to past up. Secondary depth will be a definte priority this off-season.
Old 12-10-2013, 03:49 PM    (permalink
49ersfan_87
Pro Bowler

49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

https://twitter.com/MaioccoCSN/statu...10441933049857

https://twitter.com/MaioccoCSN/statu...10546476085248

Quote:
The 49ers place DT Tank Carradine on injured reserve and sign G Ryan Seymour from Seahawks practice squad.
Quote:
The 49ers also announce signing of WR Devon Wylie to practice squad.
Guess Tank was never healthy. Hope to get him full strength for next year. Don't know who Seymour is, so meh. Wylie has been on like 3 practice squads all year, so another meh.
Old 12-10-2013, 09:01 PM    (permalink
VAfy-ya
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49ersfan_87 View Post

Guess Tank was never healthy
I think its more along the lines of Tank isn't really needed at this point and they want to make sure they have depth because of U's injury. If I had to guess, I'd say Tank is completely healthy but his learning curve, coupled with the amount of depth we have at DE was enough to essential red-shirt him much like Lattimore. People will read all into the move and jump to the conclusion he didn't look good but I think its just as simple as a five DEs just wasn't needed at this point.
Old 12-10-2013, 10:41 PM    (permalink
49ersfan_87
Pro Bowler

Maiocco (or maybe Barrows) also said that the trainers noticed something wrong with Tank's knee and wanted him to focus on rehab.

BTW, just curious, but did anyone notice if Daryl Morris got any reps at CB this week? I know Eric Wright was out for a few plays.
Old 12-10-2013, 11:36 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49ersfan_87 View Post
Maiocco (or maybe Barrows) also said that the trainers noticed something wrong with Tank's knee and wanted him to focus on rehab.

BTW, just curious, but did anyone notice if Daryl Morris got any reps at CB this week? I know Eric Wright was out for a few plays.
Yes I saw him make a tackle. Don't know how many snaps though.
Old 12-11-2013, 12:50 AM    (permalink
dan77733
All-Pro

Carradine being placed on IR is actually a good move if he's not 100% healthy and still learning the position. This would have been bad but since Jerod-Eddie has stepped up, not having Carradine until next season doesnt hurt whatsoever.

And to think, we have Carradine, Williams, Okoye and Purcell heading into next season with Smith, McDonald, Dorsey and Jerod-Eddie. Must admit that the DL is stacked and regardless of what happens this season, im already looking forward to next season.
Old 12-17-2013, 12:55 AM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Did a quick mock draft from first pick . com fun site to use and play around with the draft. Here is how I did with SF.

Round 1 Pick 26: Marqise Lee, WR, Southern California (B+)
Round 2 Pick 26: Aaron Donald, DT, Pittsburgh (A-)
Round 2 Pick 28: Ahmad Dixon, SS, Baylor (A-)
Round 3 Pick 11: DaQuan Jones, DT, Penn State (A)
Round 3 Pick 26: Joel Bitonio, OT, Nevada (B)
Round 4 Pick 26: Gabe Ikard, C, Oklahoma (B)
Round 5 Pick 26: Rob Blanchflower, TE, Massachusetts (A)
Round 6 Pick 26: Chris Coyle, FB, Arizona State (B)
Round 7 Pick 23: Nevin Lawson, CB, Utah State (A-)
Round 7 Pick 26: Ben Gardner, DE, Stanford (E)
Round 7 Pick 27: De'Anthony Thomas, RB, Oregon (A-)
Round 7 Pick 30: Keith Price, QB, Washington (E)
49erNation85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2013, 12:12 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Matt Barrows ‏@mattbarrows 12s

Hearing that Jim Harbaugh's college fullback Owen Marecic will NOT sign with the #49ers.
Great news.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2013, 01:41 PM    (permalink
VAfy-ya
Pro Bowler

Nobody they could add at this point in the season would know the offense well enough to even be worth it. This is Dixon's opportunity to step up. He looked pretty good the few snaps he came in for Miller against the Bucs. I'm sure they'll also lean on the TEs also to do some of the things Miller was asked to do as well.
Old 12-17-2013, 02:34 PM    (permalink
dan77733
All-Pro

With Miller out, im hoping they use James and Hunter more in those short passing plays/dump offs. With their small frame, speed and agility, they might be able to make some big plays.

Monday night against the Falcons is a HUGE game for so many reasons but the main one is that if we win, we clinch a playoff spot. However, if the Cardinals lose in SEA on Sunday, we automatically clinch a playoff spot.

While I doubt that it will happen, im hoping for the Cardinals to beat the Seahawks in Seattle. Two reasons for that...first, while highly unlikely, if SEA was to lose both games and we win both, we'll win the division and a bye. Second, even if SEA doesnt lose both games but they lose Sunday, it means that we cant let up and since its unlikely for us to get a bye week, I want the team to play to win out and have momentum going into the wildcard game.

Even if we clinch a playoff spot before Monday, I wouldnt rest anyone and take chance on losing all the momentum we have. When you look at it, its usually the team that rides their momentum and wins late in the season to a Super Bowl win.
Old 12-17-2013, 03:15 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VAfy-ya View Post
Nobody they could add at this point in the season would know the offense well enough to even be worth it. This is Dixon's opportunity to step up. He looked pretty good the few snaps he came in for Miller against the Bucs. I'm sure they'll also lean on the TEs also to do some of the things Miller was asked to do as well.
We're going to end up throwing to Dixon in the pass game more than we would Gore, Hunter, or James. Sad.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2013, 04:55 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Losing Miller isn't a big deal. It just means we'll lose 3 yards instead of 2 in our jumbo set.
Old 12-17-2013, 07:02 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Miller seems to be the only player that Kaep will check down to. Vance McDonald is out to. Prognosis for his return?

Hearing that Will Tukuafu will be coming in for a tryout.
Old 12-18-2013, 01:36 PM    (permalink
dan77733
All-Pro

Not good but not surprised either...

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...de-more-power/
Old 12-24-2013, 03:57 PM    (permalink
Justone2
Veteran

Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just finished the forum mock with the following result:

1. Darqueze Dennard
2. Deone Bucannon
3. DaVante Parker
3. Weston Richburg
4. Demarcus Lawrence
5. Pierre Desir
7. Jeff Matthews
7. Cairo Santos
7. Matt Hall
7. Justin Jones

Traded up in the first to the 14th spot for a 2nd and a 6th to grab Dennard. The went on with filling needs.
Old 12-24-2013, 07:38 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Meh I'll pass on that mock. We need a wide out in the first two rounds. Don't really care for Dennard. He's a second at best maybe a 3rd. Maybe a DE or DL roud one then go wide out is better plan.

Dan that's old news. I hope it means drafting better and signing better FA players chucking the bad ones and resigning the good ones like Dawson and so forth .. I think in that article that they haven't began work on his contract extension which they should have by now.
49erNation85 is offline   Reply With Quote