Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > San Francisco 49ers Team Forum

San Francisco 49ers Team Forum Discuss the 49ers

Old 12-24-2013, 06:58 PM    (permalink
VAfy-ya
Pro Bowler

VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like Denard but I have serious questions about his long speed and hips. As of now, don't think he's worth a trade up. Much rather take a flier on either Kyle Fuller or Vic Hampton staying put where we are in the first. Guess this is the year of DeVante@WR but I like Adams a little more than Parker. Wouldn't be mad with either though.
VAfy-ya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2013, 07:14 PM    (permalink
Justone2
Veteran

Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
Meh I'll pass on that mock. We need a wide out in the first two rounds. Don't really care for Dennard. He's a second at best maybe a 3rd. Maybe a DE or DL roud one then go wide out is better plan.

Dan that's old news. I hope it means drafting better and signing better FA players chucking the bad ones and resigning the good ones like Dawson and so forth .. I think in that article that they haven't began work on his contract extension which they should have by now.
I think they should resign Boldin if possible and with Crabtree and Patton already present and maybe a deep threat in FA i really don't think we go WR. D-line is far from a need with Smith, McDonald, Williams, Dorsey, Jerrod-Eddie, Carradine, Dial under contract and Dobbs being a RFA. Dennard will start of as the nickle behind Brock and Culliver but i have him as the top corner in this draft and he can contribute from the start.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VAfy-ya View Post
I like Denard but I have serious questions about his long speed and hips. As of now, don't think he's worth a trade up. Much rather take a flier on either Kyle Fuller or Vic Hampton staying put where we are in the first. Guess this is the year of DeVante@WR but I like Adams a little more than Parker. Wouldn't be mad with either though.
Since i had 13 picks i decided to just go for it and see how it would turn out and i think Dennard is the top corner in this class and can produce from the start. For DeVante i like the guy and think he has good size and hands which is the type of receiver that works best in our offense(Boldin, Crabtree).
Old 12-24-2013, 10:16 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Smith can't play for ever tho. We need to another De asap in case he gets hurt and one can fill. I would like a 4th wide out option behind crab tree, boldin and Patton. It wouldn't hurt. If the top 3 cb s are already taken. Might as well wait till second round for one.
49erNation85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2013, 02:39 AM    (permalink
49ersfan_87
Pro Bowler

49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://www.49ers.com/video/videos/Bo...f-ee60a90d80ec

I can't stop watching this. Amazingly well done video.

Man i wish i was in Candlestick on Monday :(
49ersfan_87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2013, 03:06 AM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That was a great video. My friend was able to go. Lucky for him. Sucks that I couldn't attend Candlestick as I've only been there once for a game. I don't know what it is about that stadium, but there have been a lot of great games there. Hopefully at the new stadium we'll be able to create another magical legacy.

This is another video from Michael Silver, who now works for NFL Network after being at SI for years and years. Before that he covered the 49ers in the bay area and actually grew up there a 49ers fan. There is a video montage with loads of memories and an interview with Eddie Debartolo.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-networ...ndlestick-Park

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.

Last edited by Ness : 12-25-2013 at 03:25 AM.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2013, 03:51 AM    (permalink
Verloren
Veteran

Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
Smith can't play for ever tho. We need to another De asap in case he gets hurt and one can fill. I would like a 4th wide out option behind crab tree, boldin and Patton. It wouldn't hurt. If the top 3 cb s are already taken. Might as well wait till second round for one.
Jerod-Eddie has been effective so far this season when Cowboy needed a rest. There's also a recent draft pick known as Tank Carradine on roster.
Verloren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2013, 09:13 AM    (permalink
VAfy-ya
Pro Bowler

VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49ersfan_87 View Post
http://www.49ers.com/video/videos/Bo...f-ee60a90d80ec

I can't stop watching this. Amazingly well done video.

Man i wish i was in Candlestick on Monday :(
My fav Journey song as well ;)

Wished they would have sent The Stick out in style with a dominating performance but not a bad way to close the chapter on a venue filled with those kind of late-game moments.
Old 12-25-2013, 12:18 PM    (permalink
VAfy-ya
Pro Bowler

hopefully our newest safety come May ;)

Last edited by VAfy-ya : 12-25-2013 at 12:37 PM.
Old 12-25-2013, 12:28 PM    (permalink
dan77733
All-Pro

dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Awesome videos!!! Especially the second one. We won Monday night in a fitting way...coming down to the wire with the game on the line and we win at the end. Only difference is that it was our defense that made the play as opposed to our offense. Either way, a great win and who knows, maybe we can get the 1st or 2nd seed and even if we dont, there's always a chance that we host the NFC Championship game against the 6th seed. :D
dan77733 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2013, 12:37 PM    (permalink
dan77733
All-Pro

dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verloren
Jerod-Eddie has been effective so far this season when Cowboy needed a rest. There's also a recent draft pick known as Tank Carradine on roster.
DL wise, we're good but I still expect us to draft at least one or two in the mid rounds somewhere because Justin is getting older, Dorsey is an UFA in 2015 and Jerod-Eddie will be an RFA in 2015. Depending on what happens at CB, SS and C, I would think that those three positions will be our biggest needs come draft day.

Receiver wise, im hoping we can re-sign Boldin for one more year and bring in Emmanuel Sanders as our slot receiver but I think that he'll be out of our price range. I wouldnt re-sign Manningham though. Draft wise, probably a mid rounder.
Old 12-25-2013, 06:06 PM    (permalink
VAfy-ya
Pro Bowler

TJE will defintely get extended. He's the heir apparent at LE and he's under contract for the next two years and after 2015, he's a RFA so we have 3 years to worry about his departure.

Wouldn't suprise me if we didn't draft D-Line for the first time under Baalke. We're deep there. Williams will be back. Even with Dobbs being a UFA, we have great depth behind the starters with Tank, Dial, and TJE. We have Purcell waiting in the wings and we were able to stash Okoye for a year. I could defintely see us signing a couple of UDFAs along the D-Line, as we've had success finding talent that way but it really isn't a position we should be drafting. If it were up to me I'd draft at least three WRs, two CBs, two safties, a H-Back/TE type, QB, edge rusher and center/OG. The focus of this draft should be to shore up other areas that aren't as deep with young talent like CB, S, and WR. We're pretty much set at RB, LB, and D-Line.

Last edited by VAfy-ya : 12-25-2013 at 06:08 PM.
Old 12-25-2013, 06:15 PM    (permalink
Justone2
Veteran

Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Only position i don't think we shouldn't even touch no matter what value is RB. D-line you can never have too much and LB we have to keep looking for guys to rotate behind Bowman, Willis and while Wilhoite(ERFA this year) and Moody are still under our control this year i don't see us being able to keep guys longer at that spot if they play well in the few opportunities they get. So if the value is there i wouldn't mind picking one because most MLB's are perfectly able as ST'ers.
Old 12-25-2013, 06:47 PM    (permalink
49ersfan_87
Pro Bowler

49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
If it were up to me I'd draft at least three WRs, two CBs, two safties, a H-Back/TE type, QB, edge rusher and center/OG. The focus of this draft should be to shore up other areas that aren't as deep with young talent like CB, S, and WR. We're pretty much set at RB, LB, and D-Line.
I don't know if we'll make 11 picks but i agree with your opinion on the positions we should target. I'd also consider drafting a K if we can't re-sign Dawson.
Old 12-25-2013, 09:00 PM    (permalink
dan77733
All-Pro

Quote:
TJE will defintely get extended. He's the heir apparent at LE and he's under contract for the next two years and after 2015, he's a RFA so we have 3 years to worry about his departure.

Wouldn't suprise me if we didn't draft D-Line for the first time under Baalke. We're deep there. Williams will be back. Even with Dobbs being a UFA, we have great depth behind the starters with Tank, Dial, and TJE. We have Purcell waiting in the wings and we were able to stash Okoye for a year. I could defintely see us signing a couple of UDFAs along the D-Line, as we've had success finding talent that way but it really isn't a position we should be drafting. If it were up to me I'd draft at least three WRs, two CBs, two safties, a H-Back/TE type, QB, edge rusher and center/OG. The focus of this draft should be to shore up other areas that aren't as deep with young talent like CB, S, and WR. We're pretty much set at RB, LB, and D-Line.
According to rotoworld.com and overthecap.com, TJE is under contract for one more season which would be his third season thus making him an RFA after next season. Correct me if im wrong.

Dobbs is an RFA after this season so im expecting him to at least be on the pre-season roster. DL wise, we have Justin, McDonald, Dorsey with Williams coming back as well Jerod-Eddie, Dobbs, Carradine, Dial as well as Purcell and Okoye but im still expecting them to draft at least one DL in the middle rounds. Mainly because after 2014, we could be losing Dobbs, Dorsey and there's always a chance that they release McDonald. UDFA wise, I agree. They found Tukuafu, Dobbs and Jerod-Eddie that way so its definitely a possibility.

Other positions in my opinion should be CB (agree with drafting two), SS (if we dont re-sign Whitner), center since im expecting Goodwin to be gone and even if Kilgore gets the starting center job, still need a backup plus Kilgore goes into the final year of his rookie contract in 2014 so he should be a candidate for an extension this off-season. With Snyder and Looney, would much rather draft an OT. I know we have Marquadt and Bykowski but I would like to see an OT drafted higher and who could step right in, just in case of injuries.

I agree with adding another pass rusher. Cant have too many of those. I do like Lemonier though. WR wise, I wouldnt even bother unless there's some studs because it hasnt worked out for us the last few years. Going into 2014, we have Crabtree, Patton and Baldwin under contract. I would try to re-sign Boldin for one more season. If not, that obviously changes things. Would also like to sacrifice a few of the older UFA's and go after Sanders to be the slot receiver and eventual starter opposite Crabtree.

Wouldnt bother with QB or the H-back/TE type. We have Gore, Hunter, James, Miller with Lattimore waiting in the wings plus im hoping we re-sign Dixon. TE wise, we have Davis, McDonald and Celek. We're pretty damn good at both of those positions. McDonald has been a disappointment but its not all on him. He should improve next season.

With the amount of picks we have, should be a lot of fun again.
Old 12-27-2013, 12:53 AM    (permalink
49ersfan_87
Pro Bowler

Kind of pisses me off that the Lions couldn't capitalize on the NFC North....i don't want to go to Lambeau in 10 days. I'd be surprised if the Bears beat the Packers this Sunday now that Rodgers is playing.
Old 12-27-2013, 01:30 AM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Kind of pisses me off that the Lions couldn't capitalize on the NFC North....i don't want to go to Lambeau in 10 days. I'd be surprised if the Bears beat the Packers this Sunday now that Rodgers is playing.
Yup. Sucks. I don't think the Packers will lose against the Bears either, but maybe Seattle loses to the Rams and we beat the Cardinals. At least there are two weeks out of being either a wildcard and/or not having to face Rodgers.

Quote:
Old 12-27-2013, 03:34 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mario Manningham placed on IR.

Time to step up Q Patton/Jon Baldwin
Old 12-27-2013, 10:46 PM    (permalink
farfromforgotten
Veteran

farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
Mario Manningham placed on IR.

Time to step up Q Patton/Jon Baldwin
Gonna gave to be QP. Maybe McDonald to a certain extent. I don't have much faith in Baldwin... Someone's gonna have to step up.
farfromforgotten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2013, 11:52 PM    (permalink
dan77733
All-Pro

Why is everyone afraid of the Packers? Just because Rodgers is playing? Big deal. Guy is going to be rusty as hell. I'm still expecting the Bears to win the game because while the Packers may score points, so will the Bears.

And quite honestly, if there's ONE team that I DONT want in the playoffs, its the team that we're playing Sunday...the Cardinals.

After watching what their defense did to the Seahawks in Seattle and win 17-10 despite Palmer throwing FOUR interceptions, im far more concerned about them than I am the Packers, even in Green Bay.

Hopefully, we win Sunday while the Panthers and Seahawks lose then the Super Bowl goes through SEAT........errrr, I mean SAN ******* FRANCISCO!!!!! :D
Old 12-28-2013, 11:34 AM    (permalink
farfromforgotten
Veteran

farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm not overly concerned by either of those teams to be honest. We can shred the Packers defense and the Cardinals game against the Seahawks is an aberration. To have that many TO's and still win against any team is highly improbable. This is still Carson Palmer we're talking about here. That guy is good for a couple TO's a game and you can't do that and win playoff football. The rest of the team is pretty damn solid, though I'm not sure how their o-line is doing this year...

Returning to the MM topic, has he even done much since Crabs return? I only remember Crabs and Boldin catching passes recently, and the occasional one from VD.
farfromforgotten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2013, 10:34 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by farfromforgotten View Post
I don't have much faith in Baldwin... Someone's gonna have to step up.
Agree with someone stepping up but it's hard to have "faith" when there are no targets to go around. I think Baldwin has been targeted 5 times and has 3 catches. Q Patton has yet to be targeted since week 1 when he got injured on his only catch.
Old 12-28-2013, 10:37 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

Quote:
Returning to the MM topic, has he even done much since Crabs return? I only remember Crabs and Boldin catching passes recently, and the occasional one from VD.
The #3 WR is virtually non-existent in this offense. Manningham was phased out when Crabtree returned. 2 targets, 1 reception in the 3 games he played with Crabs. Q Patton + Kassim Osgood have 1 target, 1 catch combined since Manningham was hobbled.

I shouldn't say the #3 WR is non-existent, it just rarely used and Kaep rarely sticks around to get to that option when 3 WRs are on the field.
Old 12-28-2013, 11:26 PM    (permalink
49ersfan_87
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan77733 View Post
Why is everyone afraid of the Packers? Just because Rodgers is playing? Big deal. Guy is going to be rusty as hell. I'm still expecting the Bears to win the game because while the Packers may score points, so will the Bears.

And quite honestly, if there's ONE team that I DONT want in the playoffs, its the team that we're playing Sunday...the Cardinals.

After watching what their defense did to the Seahawks in Seattle and win 17-10 despite Palmer throwing FOUR interceptions, im far more concerned about them than I am the Packers, even in Green Bay.

Hopefully, we win Sunday while the Panthers and Seahawks lose then the Super Bowl goes through SEAT........errrr, I mean SAN ******* FRANCISCO!!!!! :D
Its about not wanting to face the best QB in the league in his house.

Much rather face the Bears or Cowboys or even the Eagles.
Old 12-29-2013, 12:21 AM    (permalink
dan77733
All-Pro

Quote:
Its about not wanting to face the best QB in the league in his house.

Much rather face the Bears or Cowboys or even the Eagles.
We already beat the "best QB" in the league in his house to start the 2012 season with Smith as our QB and we won. Not concerned about the Packers whatsoever.

Either way, at 1pm EST it begins with the Panthers/Falcons game. LET'S GO FALCONS!!!!!

Then, at 4:30pm EST, it continues with the Rams/Seahawks game. LET'S GO RAMS!!!!!

And finishes with us beating the Cardinals.....

Of course, if the Seahawks win, none of the rest matters but if they lose, im going to be ultra hyped and pumped.
Old 12-29-2013, 01:30 AM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Quote:
Someone's gonna have to step up.
His name is Chuck Jacobs.

Quote: