Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > San Francisco 49ers Team Forum

San Francisco 49ers Team Forum Discuss the 49ers

Old 03-09-2009, 05:18 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slu...sn&type=l gns

Thank you Clifton Brown

Quote:
Even the 49ers would have to think twice about drafting Stafford or Sanchez. They still are smarting from drafting Alex Smith with the No. 1-overall pick in ’05. Bringing in Stafford or Sanchez would create an instant quarterback controversy, and Shaun Hill played well for the 49ers in December.

“I’m very excited about Shaun Hill, the way he ended his season,” said 49ers GM Scot McCloughan. “The way his teammates believe in him when he steps into the huddle and walks to the line of scrimmage, and the way he proved he can make plays.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 05:32 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Clifton Brown doesn't understand that if Shaun Hill were a "Franchise" QB he'd be able to "transcend" any type of QB controversy.

/sarcasm
Old 03-09-2009, 05:38 PM    (permalink
abaddon41_80
Pro Bowler

abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
Not many of us have either. He got some preseason play against the Bears but I figure if he hasn't been promoted to playing time at this point, I think maybe that ship has sailed. As I said earlier, I wouldnt be shocked if a RB is picked between rounds 2-4.
He has beasted the last two preseasons and I think if he does well this preseason he will finally get some playing time even if we do draft an RB, which I'm not opposed to. I just think Nolan was too stupid to use him and Singletary won't be.
abaddon41_80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 06:22 PM    (permalink
Menardo75
All-Pro

Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Him not seeing the field could easily be a factor of Nolan never playing younger players. We all want him to get a shot, if we get a guy like Andre Brown or Shonn Green though i'll be happy.
Menardo75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 07:09 PM    (permalink
49ersfan_87
Pro Bowler

49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
He has beasted the last two preseasons and I think if he does well this preseason he will finally get some playing time even if we do draft an RB, which I'm not opposed to. I just think Nolan was too stupid to use him and Singletary won't be.
Im not high on Clayton. He wasnt given playing time even when Gore was hurt this year. If Singletary wants a running team, it makes sense to draft a young RB in round 2 or 3.
49ersfan_87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 07:16 PM    (permalink
edgrenade
Veteran

edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would really like Rashad Jennings to be the guy we take.
Old 03-09-2009, 07:30 PM    (permalink
abaddon41_80
Pro Bowler

abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by edgrenade View Post
I would really like Rashad Jennings to be the guy we take.
Then you will like the Group Mock in the "Mock Drafts" section as I have us taking him in the 3rd.
abaddon41_80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 08:18 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lets fight for Shaun Hill hahaha

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 08:25 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YAYareaRB View Post
Lets fight for Shaun Hill hahaha
I made my one comment in that thread but I refuse to jump in all that. I like Shaun but I am not going to go off every time someone bad mouths him. Mainly because if he fails, you all look like jackasses. Hopefully, he does well and there are no worries but I don't see the appeal in instigating people.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 08:26 PM    (permalink
Menardo75
All-Pro

Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have tapped out.
Old 03-09-2009, 08:30 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Menardo75 View Post
I have tapped out.
Yes, after you spent way too many posts on it haha.

Old 03-09-2009, 08:45 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I enjoy arguing as long as I got something to work with. I mean we got idiots like Papa Burgundy who are waiting to get BURNED! and then we got gpnc who just wants to insult the 49ers because his QBs aren't relevant enough to speak about. And then N9jx is putting up a good argument, he's cool.

Old 03-09-2009, 08:50 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
we got idiots like Papa Burgundy who are waiting to get BURNED!
I dont think calling him an idiot is fair. If he feels that way, I dont see the need to name call.

Old 03-09-2009, 08:56 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

Quote:
I dont think calling him an idiot is fair. If he feels that way, I dont see the need to name call.
Bro, did you read his post?

"Shaun Hill's arm is one of the worst in the league.. its a notch above Ken Dorsey and a notch or two below Chad Pennington. His balls wobble no matter where he throws them and his deep balls have the hang time of a punt and land 10 yards short of where they should be. If he ever had to go up against a ball hawking defense in the playoffs he'd get destroyed."

EVERY ball is wobbly, EVERY ball has the hang time like a punt, and EVERY ball lands 10 yards short of where they should be.

Old 03-09-2009, 09:00 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm in with YAY. I am anti-Burgundy on this one.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 09:16 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
Bro, did you read his post?
Yes, I did but I think all this nonsense is getting old. Arguing about Shaun Hill six months before the season even starts seems ridiculous when so much could change between then and now.

Old 03-09-2009, 09:17 PM    (permalink
Menardo75
All-Pro

Quote:
Yes, after you spent way too many posts on it haha.
I know this I was there. It's almost like these people keep poping up to try and bring it out of me. Hmmmm
Old 03-09-2009, 09:29 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

and everyone seems to talk like they've seen more than 3 or 4 49er games in the past 4 seasons.
Old 03-09-2009, 10:43 PM    (permalink
Madirishman
Pro Bowler

Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJSchneider View Post
I'm in with YAY. I am anti-Burgundy on this one.
Yeah, he didn't stay classy.....San Francisco.

Three NFC Conference Championship appearances in Harbaugh's First 3 Years
Operation 2014 Super Bowl Champions: In Progress with an amazing looking Draft class

"He who thinks he knows it all has the most to learn"
Madirishman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 11:58 PM    (permalink
dan77733
All-Pro

dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Shaun Hill has and is our best QB since Garcia and better be our starting QB on opening day and in no way, shape or form should we draft Sanchez or any QB for that matter at 10.

We should draft Oher to play RT, Jenkins to play CB opposite Clements or Brown to be our pass rushing OLB. If all three are still available at 10, we should trade down a few spots to gain an extra draft pick but still make sure that we are able to still get one of the three.

Scott has his new mock draft and surprise surprise, he has us taking Sanchez again at 10 and Loadholt in the 2nd. If Sanchez can get replaced by Jenkins or Brown, I think that the first two rounds would be great for us.

And im tired of hearing Scott say we gave up 55 sacks over and over but fails to mention that 32 of them were on Sullivan because he unlike Hill sucked chunks.
dan77733 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 12:00 AM    (permalink
Menardo75
All-Pro

Can we send Dan out into the public forum to defend Hill I really wanna see it.
Old 03-10-2009, 12:32 AM    (permalink
farfromforgotten
Veteran

farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan77733 View Post
And im tired of hearing Scott say we gave up 55 sacks over and over but fails to mention that 32 of them were on Sullivan because he unlike Hill sucked chunks.
If you believe that most of the sacks were the fault of O'Sullivan and not the OL then what is your reasoning for us taking a RT at #10 overall? You say you would be OK with us taking Oher at 10. I would rather have a playmaker at that spot. Offense or Defense. I see you also mention Jenkins and Brown at that spot. Was just wondering your reasoning behind getting an OT there with what you stated above.

The thing about Sanchez, and looking at next years group of QBs, is that Scott is probably right in saying he would have been considered the top QB in the 2010 draft if he would have stayed at USC.

I know that people are scared off by the fact that he only played 1 full year and that he had a boat load of talent around him but, as I've stated before, that extra year wouldnt have made a whole lot of difference in Sanchez's case. USC would still be dominant and he would have had another huge year. Do any of you honestly believe otherwise? Do any of you really believe that there would even been a small chance that Sanchez would suck so hard next year at USC that he wouldnt be considered a top pick in 2010?

All that said, I'm still not completely sold on him, but its just something to think about.

Last edited by farfromforgotten : 03-10-2009 at 12:35 AM.
farfromforgotten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 12:34 AM    (permalink
farfromforgotten
Veteran

farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Menardo75 View Post
Can we send Dan out into the public forum to defend Hill I really wanna see it.
LOL. That would be something.
farfromforgotten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 12:44 AM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan77733 View Post
Shaun Hill has and is our best QB since Garcia and better be our starting QB on opening day and in no way, shape or form should we draft Sanchez or any QB for that matter at 10.

We should draft Oher to play RT, Jenkins to play CB opposite Clements or Brown to be our pass rushing OLB. If all three are still available at 10, we should trade down a few spots to gain an extra draft pick but still make sure that we are able to still get one of the three.

Scott has his new mock draft and surprise surprise, he has us taking Sanchez again at 10 and Loadholt in the 2nd. If Sanchez can get replaced by Jenkins or Brown, I think that the first two rounds would be great for us.

Dan, old friend, I finally can say I agree with you 100% on one of your multi-thought posts. Very well said.

I'm sorry Brian Sabean. I was wrong. I think I might have been right, but you have Scoreboard.
Borat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 02:02 AM    (permalink
dan77733
All-Pro

dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by farfromforgotten
If you believe that most of the sacks were the fault of O'Sullivan and not the OL then what is your reasoning for us taking a RT at #10 overall? You say you would be OK with us taking Oher at 10. I would rather have a playmaker at that spot. Offense or Defense. I see you also mention Jenkins and Brown at that spot. Was just wondering your reasoning behind getting an OT there with what you stated above.
First, please get rid of that damn photo of that guy from the Lakers or whoever the hell he is because quite honestly, he looks like he's getting to shoot a non-straight porno. LOL.

Second, re-read my post. I said that if all three were there, I would trade down a few spots, gain an extra draft pick but still make sure that one of the three is there. I never said that I want Oher 100% at 10, only that he's one of the three players that I would want but would trade down if possible while still getting one of the three. If I was to draft Oher, it would be to solidify the OL for years to come (hopefully) while allowing Snyder to be a good quality backup as depth for both OG/OT.

Third, the reason Sullivan was sacked so many times was because he held on to the ball way too long. Think about it. Marz was making him take 5 and 7 step drops. Common sense tells you to get rid of the damn ball quicker as opposed to if you were taking a 3 step drop and the reason is because the bigger the drop, the easier it is for the DE/LB to speed rush past the OT and sack the QB. The OL played BETTER with Hill at QB than they did with Sullivan because they didnt want to protect Sullivan because they felt that Hill was being screwed over by Nolan and Martz which he was. Hopefully, Singletary doesnt screw him over too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by farfromforgotten
The thing about Sanchez, and looking at next years group of QBs, is that Scott is probably right in saying he would have been considered the top QB in the 2010 draft if he would have stayed at USC.

I know that people are scared off by the fact that he only played 1 full year and that he had a boat load of talent around him but, as I've stated before, that extra year wouldnt have made a whole lot of difference in Sanchez's case. USC would still be dominant and he would have had another huge year. Do any of you honestly believe otherwise? Do any of you really believe that there would even been a small chance that Sanchez would suck so hard next year at USC that he wouldnt be considered a top pick in 2010?

All that said, I'm still not completely sold on him, but its just something to think about.
Let me say this as clearly as I possibly can -

**** Sanchez!!! How's that??? I said it over a year ago and I'll say it again, Hill is the best QB we have on our roster and has been the best QB we've had since Garcia period. For any and all doubters, just look at the Rams game. He played horrible for about 55 minutes but pulled out one hell of a win and that right there is one of the reasons why he should be the starter for 2009. He showed poise and confidence despite playing horrible and argued with Singletary in order to stay in the game and if Singletary doesnt respect and appreciate that, then, we will have another problem in a year from now. If Singletary even thinks of drafting a QB to compete with Hill, I will be so pissed off because how many times will the starting QB have to suck, be replaced by Hill and thus, outperformed by Hill??? Once, twice, three times??? It's already twice. No reason for a third time. Let him start from day one so we can what he can do over 16 games and even if he starts out bad (which is probably a good thing considering the fact that we've started out good the last two years and then tanked), staying with him as the starter will show confidence in him and that will allow him to play even better.

And on a side note - rumors have it that Singletary actually wanted to sign T.O. but the front office said no. Sure, most people here wouldnt want T.O. back but can you imagine T.O. and Singletary screaming at each other on the sidelines??? Even if you dont/didnt want T.O. back, you have to admit, that would be fun to watch.

Last edited by dan77733 : 03-10-2009 at 02:04 AM.
dan77733 is offline   Reply With Quote