Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > San Francisco 49ers Team Forum

San Francisco 49ers Team Forum Discuss the 49ers

Old 03-10-2009, 09:44 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madirishman View Post
A source could also be the player's agent, which in a case of contract talks, could mean that he wants leverage. Just like Rosenhaus said their were "several teams" in the running for T.O. and the best deal he could get was for 1 year in a cold as hell place (where T.O.'s weaknesses will likely be showcased) that is a relatively small market. I know what a "source" is, but it doesn't mean that the "source" is legit, or that it isn't biased. Many "sources" in sports news are complete S***!
Fair enough but I dont think a PR angle like that is really going to work with most fans. I think we here on this forum are more generous than most Niners fans.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 10:47 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Menardo I had no idea you played at Idaho. I'm playing in Idaho State next season. Our QB transferred over there not too long ago. Brian Reader.. and our TE last season Kyle Steverman.

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 10:52 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YAYareaRB View Post
Menardo I had no idea you played at Idaho. I'm playing in Idaho State next season.
sounds like you two are RIVALS!

Old 03-10-2009, 10:53 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yay aren't you a LB?
And Menardo an OL?

I can see it now:

Yay bursts through the line and dives at the QB. Menardo semi-pancakes him and they both laugh when Menardo starts talking about how Scott had Tebow mocked to the 9ers in his latest mock since we passed on Sanchez. That will be good times.

I'm sorry Brian Sabean. I was wrong. I think I might have been right, but you have Scoreboard.
Borat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 11:03 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Yay aren't you a LB?
And Menardo an OL?

I can see it now:

Yay bursts through the line and dives at the QB. Menardo semi-pancakes him and they both laugh when Menardo starts talking about how Scott had Tebow mocked to the 9ers in his latest mock since we passed on Sanchez. That will be good times.
I wish.. I'm playing OL. Maybe we can get together at the Pocatello Golden Corall and talk about huntercantwellisextreme having us take Tebow at safety to replace Mark Roman because he knows what the QB is thinking.

Old 03-11-2009, 01:24 AM    (permalink
Menardo75
All-Pro

Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I wish.. I'm playing OL. Maybe we can get together at the Pocatello Golden Corall and talk about huntercantwellisextreme having us take Tebow at safety to replace Mark Roman because he knows what the QB is thinking.
Haha i'm down. We usually play you guys every year cause it's always good for one win.
Menardo75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 06:49 AM    (permalink
abaddon41_80
Pro Bowler

abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Menardo75 View Post
Haha i'm down. We usually play you guys every year cause it's always good for one win.
Them sound like fighin' words.
abaddon41_80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 09:39 AM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 12:22 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Well we are D1AA..

Old 03-11-2009, 12:25 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://www.49ers.com/pressbox/news_d...php?PRKey=5189

We signed Demetric Evans, DE from Washington. Your thoughts.

Old 03-11-2009, 12:32 PM    (permalink
Menardo75
All-Pro

Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJSchneider View Post
http://www.49ers.com/pressbox/news_d...php?PRKey=5189

We signed Demetric Evans, DE from Washington. Your thoughts.
We did that like a week ago lol.
Old 03-11-2009, 12:33 PM    (permalink
Menardo75
All-Pro

Quote:
Well we are D1AA..
And we still barely beat you haha.
Old 03-11-2009, 12:37 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

Quote:
And we still barely beat you haha.
Do you know Brian Reader and Kyle Steverman?

Old 03-11-2009, 12:42 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
We did that like a week ago lol.
Your thought sucks - next!

J/K - where the hell have I been?

Old 03-11-2009, 12:43 PM    (permalink
Menardo75
All-Pro

Quote:
Do you know Brian Reader and Kyle Steverman?
No I am a greyshirt and haven't met everybody yet.
Old 03-11-2009, 04:32 PM    (permalink
edgrenade
Veteran

edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

McShay has us taking Maclin @10. I actually would not mind this at all.

Now I know that it McShay, but it is a decent mock.
Old 03-11-2009, 04:56 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by edgrenade View Post
I would think that a better choice would be a RT or OLB. I remember reading last year when they took Josh Morgan that McCloughan is a fan of bigger receivers and that he thinks good WRs can be had in later rounds.

Old 03-11-2009, 05:02 PM    (permalink
farfromforgotten
Veteran

farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by edgrenade View Post
I'm a big fan of Maclin. He's going to be a playmaker. I have Crabtree rated just barely above him. I dont see them drafting Maclin though, but I wouldnt mind it.
farfromforgotten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 07:45 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Glad to see Dan joined in on that Hill/Romo thread haha.

Old 03-11-2009, 08:14 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

I just posted some pictures that should really help smooth things over.

Old 03-11-2009, 08:38 PM    (permalink
Menardo75
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
Glad to see Dan joined in on that Hill/Romo thread haha.
That's what i'm talking about.
Old 03-11-2009, 08:38 PM    (permalink
BandwagonPunditry
Rookie

BandwagonPunditry is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BandwagonPunditry is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BandwagonPunditry is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BandwagonPunditry is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BandwagonPunditry is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BandwagonPunditry is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BandwagonPunditry is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BandwagonPunditry is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BandwagonPunditry is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BandwagonPunditry is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BandwagonPunditry is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Haha, nice.
BandwagonPunditry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 08:51 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
That ought to get it locked soon.

Old 03-11-2009, 09:00 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
That ought to get it locked soon.
That's the whole idea..I mean..You're on to me.

Old 03-11-2009, 11:42 PM    (permalink
Menardo75
All-Pro

Quote:
That's the whole idea..I mean..You're on to me.
That's why we keep you around.