Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 04-15-2009, 02:39 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malaka View Post
The only problem with not knowing Spanish is if your with a bunch of guys who DO speak Spanish, they can essentially eliminate you from the girl they want if they both speak Spanish, thus while you have no/ or very little idea what their saying, your left out in the cold, looking for someone else. Thats why Spanish is always a plus, but as I said 90% speak English fine.

I know very little, 95% of my friends speak Spanish, and 90% of the girls speak Spanish as well. It does happen when me and my friends compete for a girl they have a big advantage, but of course if there are enough girls to go around, it doesn't make a difference.
Spanish is my third language, so I think I'd be alright. :)
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 02:39 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Emmaus PA: Population, just over 11K.

Positives: Little crime, people as a whole are nice. Lots of jobs around the area. Diverse in terms of people, mostly white though. Diverse financially. Recently ranked 87th best town in US (that was in '07 I think[woopty ****** doo]). Close enough to NYC or Philly. Phillies AAA afiliate is less than 20 minutes away. Yankees afiliate is about an hour and a half away in Scranton. Can visit the Hersey shore, if you would want to. Depending on what part of the town, the only natural disaster you really have to worry about is high wind and blizzards, but blizzards aren't bad at all. Second best school district in the state of PA. Lots of concerts.

Negatives: Its boring, not much for young people to do really. Not many big clubs unless you go to Allentown (Eww). Housing prices are especially high, not so much now though.

Basically, I like it here, it fits me because I really don't care that much, but if your looking for a rockin place, this isn't it. If you want a good place to start a family, this is a pretty good place.

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 02:41 PM    (permalink
Malaka
Thinking of Juan
Pro Bowler

Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper View Post
Spanish is my third language, so I think I'd be alright. :)
Its my third too, I suck at it but since I've moved from NY to MIA I have gotten much better. In a year, I think I'll be able to speak fluently.

Bone Krusher, the best
Malaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 02:41 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malaka View Post
Its my third too, I suck at it but since I've moved from NY to MIA I have gotten much better. In a year, I think I'll be able to speak fluently.
I already speak it about 95% fluently. Parkland HS FTW!
Old 04-15-2009, 02:42 PM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not a mention of Montreal in this thread. That's pathetic.
619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 02:43 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

EATW...

>

Old 04-15-2009, 02:44 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by 619 View Post
Not a mention of Montreal in this thread. That's pathetic.
Because everyone already knows how awesome it is.
Old 04-15-2009, 02:45 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakey View Post
Move to the Burgh! :)
I am actually moving to Pitt this summer. Im going to Robert Morris
Old 04-15-2009, 02:46 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I already speak it about 95% fluently. Parkland HS FTW!
You know French, Spanish, English.

Lived in Canada, and Detroit, went to University of Michigan.

And you are a grammar Nazi.

Did I miss anything.
Old 04-15-2009, 03:15 PM    (permalink
rchrd
Veteran

rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I live in one of very many toilets of South East London. I wouldnt recommend it, although the soon to be step-mum seems to prefer it to whichever part of Michigan she came from (sidenote, she's been here over a year I probably should ask sometime...)
Old 04-15-2009, 03:16 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhaarat316 View Post
You know French, Spanish, English.

Lived in Canada, and Detroit, went to University of Michigan.

And you are a grammar Nazi.

Did I miss anything.
Didn't live in Detroit or go to UM. Just a fan. :D

But the rest is correct.
Old 04-15-2009, 03:18 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Didn't live in Detroit or go to UM. Just a fan. :D

But the rest is correct.
Well, except for him putting a period at the end of a question.

I out grammar nazied you!?!?!?!
Old 04-15-2009, 03:19 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 03:20 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
Well, except for him putting a period at the end of a question.

I out grammar nazied you!?!?!?!
Haha. I've stopped caring about the grammar on here. It takes too much energy to correct the same mistakes over and over. I just assume 75% of posters can't spell properly.
Old 04-15-2009, 03:25 PM    (permalink
HawkeyeFan
Rookie

HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I live in Cedar Rapids, Iowa. I doubt you'd want to move here, it's a great city though, somewhat plenty of opportunity, 20min from Iowa City, one of the biggest party colleges in the Nation, an hour or so from Des Moines, plenty of rock shows there.

It's really a growing city. PLUS your in the middle of the Nation so you can travel to each coast really in the same time.

But, it's Iowa.

The Cadillac Three - Tennessee Mojo
http://youtu.be/N41DdVedXCo
HawkeyeFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 03:29 PM    (permalink
wicket
All-Pro

wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

rotterdam aint need no pimpin

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
- No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
- Corner or Wideout in the first
- No reaching
- No Kelvin Benjamin
wicket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 03:32 PM    (permalink
Im_a_Romosexual
Pro Bowler

Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

hmm, Madison.

College town, lots of bars, not much else to do.

It's OK, nothing spectacular, but not bad
Im_a_Romosexual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 03:43 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironman4579 View Post
If I had to live in that, I'd probably kill myself.

Quote:
So you can put it in a pitcher.

But you can get it in a carton, why bother with a pitcher?

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 03:55 PM    (permalink
kalbears13
Pro Bowler

Location: The difference between a child's toy and an adult toy
kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

but seriously I lived in Irvine, CA AKA "The Bubble" for the first 18 years of my life. #4 Best place to live in the US. And now I go to school in Pomona, CA. Big change.

"Have you ever noticed that if someone says that where they live is a good place to raise a family what they really mean is 'Where I live is really segregated'?"
Old 04-15-2009, 03:55 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Location: What do you do when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump?
FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by P-L View Post
Is this a joke? Michigan has the worst unemployment rate of any state in the country.
Followed closely by lil' ol' Rhode Island. And RI didn't lose an entire industry worth of manufacturing jobs over a decade or so. Figure that one out.

But hey, if you're into major political corruption, terrible schools, awful public transportation systems, over-inflated property values and beautiful ocean views all for the low-low rate of the 7th highest taxes in the nation* then come on up!!

*give it a few months - our citizen legislature is on vacation, but when they come back to work tax hikes are a virtual lock.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 03:59 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Toronto>>>>>All

We have a big tower.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 04:00 PM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

come live in Buffalo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy
my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
Quote:
But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons
Bills2083 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 04:04 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bills2083 View Post
come live in Buffalo!
I know all you Buffalo guys like it but I'm sorry but **** that.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 04:11 PM    (permalink
JHG722
Veteran

JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglesalltheway View Post
Second best school district in the state of PA.
Sorry, man, but EPSD isn't remotely close to the 2nd best school district in PA.
Old 04-15-2009, 04:13 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

NYC is an acquired taste i guess, but its amazing. No other place like it for my money......part of that is growing up here tho.