Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 04-15-2009, 04:52 PM    (permalink
Mr. Hero
Veteran

Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fischbowl View Post
Buffalo: If you can take the winter, it's a very nice city filled with neighborly residents.
And most of the cops are stoners, so they're cool.
Mr. Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 05:00 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

avoid: pittsburgh (best of the bunch), detroit, new york city (too expensive, smells, everyone's an asshat), atlanta, most of southern califorina, arizona for a few more years, st. louis
go to: buffalo, minneapolis, nashville, dc, denver, louisville, albuquerque, portland, seattle, southern new hampshire, albany, virginia beach/charlottesville, madison wisconsin, chicago

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"
awfullyquiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 05:09 PM    (permalink
Mr. Hero
Veteran

Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by awfullyquiet View Post
avoid: pittsburgh (best of the bunch), detroit, new york city (too expensive, smells, everyone's an asshat), atlanta, most of southern califorina, arizona for a few more years, st. louis
go to: buffalo, minneapolis, nashville, dc, denver, louisville, albuquerque, portland, seattle, southern new hampshire, albany, virginia beach/charlottesville, madison wisconsin, chicago
I don't know, I love NYC. yes it's very expensive so you've either got to make a **** ton of money, or little money and be cool with living cheap, but NYC really is a city of it's own. Chicago goes on for ever, but it's not an endless metropolis like NYC.
Old 04-15-2009, 05:13 PM    (permalink
slightlyaraiderfan
All-NFLDC

slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae-KC View Post
I love Los Angeles personally. I grew up there (in a suburb called Redondo Beach).. great weather, close to the beach, etc.

Southern California CAN be expensive though..
You moved from RB to Kansas? I feel for ya....
Old 04-15-2009, 05:13 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Boulder and Denver are other awesome places to live.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 05:23 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyaraiderfan View Post
You moved from RB to Kansas? I feel for ya....
Hah, yep. I was young and moved with the family. Really considering moving back there though, I love it there.

I live in Olathe now, which was rated top 5 best cities to live in by Forbes last year. They're out of their gd minds because Kansas blows in every way possible. Summers are too hot, winters are too cold, there is no inbetween.

Give me 60 degrees year round and close proximity to the beach any day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
His soft D really turns me off
** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 05:31 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
how is Pttisburgh a place to avoid, I hear its is be revitalized ever since they voted in a new young mayor.

Really Buffalo, I thought there was nothing to do up there, people talk about Applebees being the biggest thing there.

Expecting prices of everything to drop in Arizona, or I should houses and property taxes.

Whats wrong with South Califorina? To many illegal immigrants ahaha?

VB is a cool place
Old 04-15-2009, 05:34 PM    (permalink
AntoinCD
All-Pro

AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Belfast- on the plus side there's been a ****load of money pumped into it and its actually startin to look decent and theres quite a lot of good bars. On the bad side there's pretty much gauranteed to be trouble every year at certain times of the year and there's always the chance that something will get blown up again

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig
AntoinCD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 05:43 PM    (permalink
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
Pro Bowler

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhaarat316 View Post
how is Pttisburgh a place to avoid, I hear its is be revitalized ever since they voted in a new young mayor.

Really Buffalo, I thought there was nothing to do up there, people talk about Applebees being the biggest thing there.

Expecting prices of everything to drop in Arizona, or I should houses and property taxes.

VB is a cool place
Because that is where the steelers are
We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 05:44 PM    (permalink
JHG722
Veteran

JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae-KC View Post
Hah, yep. I was young and moved with the family. Really considering moving back there though, I love it there.

I live in Olathe now, which was rated top 5 best cities to live in by Forbes last year. They're out of their gd minds because Kansas blows in every way possible. Summers are too hot, winters are too cold, there is no inbetween.

Give me 60 degrees year round and close proximity to the beach any day.
Olathe is a nice town. Cant go wrong anywhere in JoCo.
Old 04-15-2009, 05:45 PM    (permalink
Mr. Hero
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
Boulder and Denver are other awesome places to live.
I almost ended up going to school in colorado springs, before I got my internship here in buffalo. I just love that state, colorado and New Mexico are probably my two favorite states to spend time in.

Quote:

VB is a cool place
Applebees is a running joke from McGahee's legendary rant against buffalo, largely because it's so far from the truth. Buffalo's economy is screwed, that's true, at least for now, but Buffalo really is a great town. Bars are great and open late, people are generally really cool and friendly, and it's just a nice town.
Old 04-15-2009, 05:47 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJSchneider View Post
This we must make happen.
Come to BR and I'll party with both of you guys.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 05:58 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If I didn't love Nashville, I'd probably go to Seattle.
Old 04-15-2009, 06:10 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Old 04-15-2009, 06:29 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Hero View Post
I almost ended up going to school in colorado springs, before I got my internship here in buffalo. I just love that state, colorado and New Mexico are probably my two favorite states to spend time in.
Had I been able to get in-state tuition rates at CU-Boulder, I would have been there in a heartbeat. Right now, one of my best friends attends CU-Denver and lives near the Coors Light plant haha. He loves it.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 06:41 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

whats wrong with AZ right now that will be fixed in a couple years?

Latins becoming the majority?

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 06:42 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 06:52 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ahhha broth you know Philadelphia is not that great other than the food. The city is run by old people, stuck in there ways. Also in certain parts you have the fear of dying. Its good city to visit but living wise ehhh.
JHG722
Veteran

JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by broth223 View Post
images
!!!!!!!!! Pat's sucks, though.
E-Man
Pro Bowler

E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dallas is very versatile. Here we have many different areas for all types of people. It's part of one of the biggest metropolitan areas in the nation, and there's a type of place for anyone. If you're country we have plenty of country places. If you're a snobbish person there are plenty of upscale places here. If you like eating there are plenty of kinds here. If you're coming to raise a family then this is the place to be.There are plenty of areas that have good schools here. The real estate is also cheaper here too. What people pay for apartments in other states will get you a decent house here. The only down side is the weather. It changes alot on a whim during Spring and Autumn. In the Summer it's blazing hot, but the Winters are really good. I'll admit that Dallas isn't the best tourist spot, but this is pretty much the most versatile area in the country.

Da riddum is too much for you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nKx27QrgO0
E-Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 06:53 PM    (permalink
JHG722
Veteran

Quote:
ahhha broth you know Philadelphia is not that great other than the food. The city is run by old people, stuck in there ways. Also in certain parts you have the fear of dying. Its good city to visit but living wise ehhh.
What are you talking about man? Yeah, the stuck-in-their-way Liberals bring down the city, but it's still a great city nonetheless.
Old 04-15-2009, 06:54 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Also in certain parts you have the fear of dying.
North Philly?
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 06:54 PM    (permalink
JHG722
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by E-Man View Post
Dallas is very versatile. Here we have many different areas for all types of people. It's part of one of the biggest metropolitan areas in the nation, and there's a type of place for anyone. If you're country we have plenty of country places. If you're a snobbish person there are plenty of upscale places here. If you like eating there are plenty of kinds here. If you're coming to raise a family then this is the place to be.There are plenty of areas that have good schools here. The real estate is also cheaper here too. What people pay for apartments in other states will get you a decent house here. The only down side is the weather. It changes alot on a whim during Spring and Autumn. In the Summer it's blazing hot, but the Winters are really good. I'll admit that Dallas isn't the best tourist spot, but this is pretty much the most versatile area in the country.
Highland Park FTW
Old 04-15-2009, 06:55 PM    (permalink
JHG722
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper View Post
North Philly?
<--------- represent
Old 04-15-2009, 06:55 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabsoule View Post
Come to BR and I'll party with both of you guys.
This summer, I'm gonna have to make a road trip.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote