Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 04-15-2009, 06:55 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper View Post
North Philly?
Yes

West Philly is scary, but not a big chance of dying.
Old 04-15-2009, 06:55 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHG722 View Post
<--------- represent
I'm sorry. I visited your campus once. I only heard five gunshots that night. Must have been a slow evening.
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 06:56 PM    (permalink
JHG722
Veteran

JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
I'm sorry. I visited your campus once. I only heard five gunshots that night. Must have been a slow evening.
I've heard gunshots twice in two years here...
Old 04-15-2009, 06:57 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I must have been in an uber-shady 'hood.
Old 04-15-2009, 06:58 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I once saw a helicopter patrol the area campus, near the turf field, while we were playing.

JHG I thought you don't even live on campus.
Old 04-15-2009, 06:59 PM    (permalink
JHG722
Veteran

JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Well by definition, most of North Philly is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhaarat316 View Post
I once saw a helicopter patrol the area campus, near the turf field, while we were playing.

JHG I thought you don't even live on campus.
When did I say I dont live on campus?
Old 04-15-2009, 06:59 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Well by definition, most of North Philly is.

When did I say I dont live on campus?
just assumed by your location.
Old 04-15-2009, 07:01 PM    (permalink
JHG722
Veteran

Quote:
just assumed by your location.
No, that's the town I'm from. I've lived on campus both years.
Old 04-15-2009, 07:05 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

monmouth county's pretty nice. central jersey bout 20 minutes away from the finest beaches of 'squan and pt pleasant.

freehold's pretty nice, at least the township and not ghetto boro. which I'm stuck smack dab on the border...

but next year, it's the Brunz baby, New Brunswick.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 07:05 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

Quote:
No, that's the town I'm from. I've lived on campus both years.
cool 1300 or J and H.

I lived at 1300, then realized it kinda sucks and should have stayed at 1940.
Second year I lived at Kardon, wasn't bad but that land lord lady was a ***** and you have to sign people in.
Right now I live in a house back on Gratz.
Next year well i;m looking for a place off Craigslist with 2 other guys.
Old 04-15-2009, 07:10 PM    (permalink
JHG722
Veteran

Quote:
cool 1300 or J and H.

I lived at 1300, then realized it kinda sucks and should have stayed at 1940.
Second year I lived at Kardon, wasn't bad but that land lord lady was a ***** and you have to sign people in.
Right now I live in a house back on Gratz.
Next year well i;m looking for a place off Craigslist with 2 other guys.
1300 both years. 1940s nice too, but I get my own single suite in 1300, so I dont intend on leaving. Kardon's very nice, but too far from everything. I've definitely partied on Gratz at some point.
Old 04-15-2009, 07:11 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Was it past the Temple Hospital because yeah that **** is scary, once you pass that Septa Bus Station, lock your doors.
Old 04-15-2009, 07:13 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Highland Park FTW
He's lived in Dallas and doesn't want to live there again. Also, the Park Cities are overrated and for uber-rich douchebag families with too much goddamn money. Good luck trying to live there unless you're bringing in millions of dollars a year.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 07:15 PM    (permalink
JHG722
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
He's lived in Dallas and doesn't want to live there again. Also, the Park Cities are overrated and for uber-rich douchebag families with too much goddamn money. Good luck trying to live there unless you're bringing in millions of dollars a year.
I'm well aware ;)
Old 04-15-2009, 07:32 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
<--------- represent
LOL Wynwood isn't all that bad. 56th street is a place I'd never visit again though and I don't dare hit North Philly

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 07:33 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Quote:
Was it past the Temple Hospital because yeah that **** is scary, once you pass that Septa Bus Station, lock your doors.
I don't know. It was wherever the Hockey House is.
Old 04-15-2009, 07:34 PM    (permalink
JHG722
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by broth223 View Post
LOL Wynwood isn't all that bad. 56th street is a place I'd never visit again though and I don't dare hit North Philly
What do you mean Wynnewood isn't all that bad? Haha
Old 04-15-2009, 07:35 PM    (permalink
JHG722
Veteran

Quote:
I don't know. It was wherever the Hockey House is.
Pretty sure that's far off campus.
Old 04-15-2009, 07:36 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
monmouth county's pretty nice. central jersey bout 20 minutes away from the finest beaches of 'squan and pt pleasant.

freehold's pretty nice, at least the township and not ghetto boro. which I'm stuck smack dab on the border...

but next year, it's the Brunz baby, New Brunswick.
Hey, I have family in Freehold. I used to visit there 2-3 times a year. It seemed pretty boring.

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."
-Pat Angerer on breaking his thumb.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Kirk Ferentz = Coach Killjoy
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 07:56 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
New Brunswick.
If the bands from New Brunswick I like are any indication, it's a sad place.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 08:08 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707

Last edited by RaiderNation : 04-15-2009 at 08:15 PM.
RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 08:09 PM    (permalink
JHG722
Veteran

Old 04-15-2009, 08:28 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

Anyone surprised how close the Gayberg area in Philadelphia is, to Kensington/heroin area part of Philadelphia?
Old 04-15-2009, 08:56 PM    (permalink
ironman4579
All-Pro

ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by critesy View Post
ahaha, yes!!

is that like... victoria and scarth ?

looks like it.
Yep, exactly. In front of Hotel Sask. And for the record, I haven't even seen milk in a bag since I moved back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakey View Post
WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!
ironman4579 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 09:24 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Walking Distance from my apartment:

Since the 9/11 attacks though you can't drive in front of the building anymore. Pentagon City is what you would expect being a city off D.C., very commercial and young business class residents.

I was born and raised though in Oxon Hill/Fort Washington Maryland. I have also lived in Alexandria Virginia as well as a brief stint in Manassas Virginia and Leesburg.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote