Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 04-16-2009, 01:19 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Story Time

I didnt know where to put this, probably couldve found a place but i didnt want to drag a thread up or anything or spend awhile finding the right one.

So im a highschool student and i do track, we really dont have anything to talk about so we share stories. There assorted, but most of them are vulgar and involve degrading women and sexual things, the typical stuff.

I have many, so i hope this will turn into a bigger thing, but theres a pretty messed up few id like to share before this thread goes kaput.

Story 1-

My friend's sister, not really a party girl but she gets trashed and is a senior so she lets loose, also hooked up with a freshmen and danced really weird (grinding but like not).

So anyway, shes visiting colleges and she goes to a party because she can stay over night (her friend goes there). And this guy is buying all the girls drinks and starts hitting on her. So she and him hooked up and danced, but then she didnt want to do anything else, shes kindof almost going out with another guy. So the guy asks her to come back to his house, and she says no, although shes borderline smashed.

The girls (her "friends") tell her to go with him, im not sure if he even attends the school anymore because he had an apartment all to himself and money lol. So he gives her his number anyway, and thats that.

The next day she has bumps on her face, doesnt show her mom, and tells her brother that she probably has herpies and to tell her mom that shes sick. She drives herself to the doctors and gets examined.

The doctor comes in shuts the door and seriously looks in her face, asks her what shes been doing. She explained the party and all, and then he said well you have the black flee. Which you get when you come into contact with dead bodies.

So basically the guy who she almost went to the apartment with has been raping and killing girls and keeping them in his apartment probably still kissing and touching.

Story 2-

This one was pretty gross, so dont blame me. This kid has an obsession with jacking off, he has gotten tired of normal things like magazines, computers, and such. So he looks online one day for some way to jack off.

There were a few ones that caught his eye but since he had a pool he decided to use this one. Diving for Pearls. Basically you go to the bottom of the pool, hold your breath, and like stay ontop of the sucky thingy on the bottom (filter idk) and just do it.

His parents and sister arent home so he goes down and decides to do it, makes sure theres not that much clorine so it wont burn and so he can see what hes doing. He gets to the bottom starts doing his thing and then he ejaculates. Hence the diving for pearls (cum). And then he goes back down and tries to do it again, this time he doesnt have as much breath, so he starts going back up.

He feels a sharp pain, and looks down. His intestine is fricken stuck to the filter. He tries to pull it loose but it just hurts alot and wont come off. So hes losing breath and decides to bite it off.

His parents find him on the side of the pool with a bleeding intestine protruding from his butthole. Oh and the week it turns out his sister got pregnant.

STORY 3-

So our football team sucks ridiculously, im on it lol, and we wound up winning our opener somehow. The soccer kids basically run the parties because they can do whatever they want their coach doesnt care because he thinks theyre all gods.

So there is a party at a football seniors house, he has beer and everything, i left because i dont drink and i was frankly not going to get any. So this senior guy who was a virgin and clearly because he acted so gay, finally got some, but they decided to leave and go to her house (i dont know why no parents were in the houses).

So they get there, things get serious, she gets horny and asks him if he has a condum. And of course he doesnt hes a virgin. So she asks if he has lube. and he doesnt. They start doing it but it doesnt feel good. So they look for something to use, and of course they go into the fridge.

She sees cottage cheese on the counter and they start using it. And its fine. The next day shes like having crazy orgasms in class and does know why. She finnaly goes to the nurse (she gets asked sexual stuff all the time) and asks her whats wrong. So of course the nurse asks to see her vag and takes out her gloves. She reaches in after asking her wat she did and the girl said she used cottage cheese and all.

The nurse takes her hand out and there are maggots in her palm.

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:

Last edited by BaLLiN : 04-16-2009 at 01:53 PM.
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 01:21 PM    (permalink
B-Dawk
Veteran

B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

doubt its true, ive heard the same thing about a friend of a friend

The way it is

GamerTag : GrubbyPaws (Halo 3, NCAA 09, Madden 09)
B-Dawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 01:22 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Dawk View Post
doubt its true, ive heard the same thing about a friend of a friend
well she does track too and hasnt been there, but he has. I still havent found anything called the "black flee"

Sig by BK <3

Quote:
Quote:
Old 04-16-2009, 01:23 PM    (permalink
terribletowel39
All-Pro

terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is this real?? And if so, why isn't the guy behind bars??

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig
terribletowel39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 01:23 PM    (permalink
Calvin & Kevin
Rookie

Calvin & Kevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Calvin & Kevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Calvin & Kevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Calvin & Kevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Calvin & Kevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Calvin & Kevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Calvin & Kevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Calvin & Kevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Calvin & Kevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Calvin & Kevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Calvin & Kevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaLLiN72 View Post
I didnt know where to put this, probably couldve found a place but i didnt want to drag a thread up or anything or spend awhile finding the right one.

So im a highschool student and i do track, we really dont have anything to talk about so we share stories. There assorted, but most of them are vulgar and involve degrading women and sexual things, the typical stuff.

I have many, so i hope this will turn into a bigger thing, but theres a pretty messed up few id like to share before this thread goes kaput.

Story 1-

My friend's sister, not really a party girl but she gets trashed and is a senior so she lets loose, also hooked up with a freshmen and danced really weird (grinding but like not).

So anyway, shes visiting colleges and she goes to a party because she can stay over night (her friend goes there). And this guy is buying all the girls drinks and starts hitting on her. So she and him hooked up and danced, but then she didnt want to do anything else, shes kindof almost going out with another guy. So the guy asks her to come back to his house, and she says no, although shes borderline smashed.

The girls (her "friends") tell her to go with him, im not sure if he even attends the school anymore because he had an apartment all to himself and money lol. So he gives her his number anyway, and thats that.

The next day she has bumps on her face, doesnt show her mom, and tells her brother that she probably has herpies and to tell her mom that shes sick. She drives herself to the doctors and gets examined.

The doctor comes in shuts the door and seriously looks in her face, asks her what shes been doing. She explained the party and all, and then he said well you have the black flee. Which you get when you come into contact with dead bodies.

So basically the guy who she almost went to the apartment with has been raping and killing girls and keeping them in his apartment probably still kissing and touching.

DUN DUN DUNNNNNNN
Old 04-16-2009, 01:24 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Whoa. That's a gigantic reach. Maybe he works at a morgue.

I'm sorry Brian Sabean. I was wrong. I think I might have been right, but you have Scoreboard.
Borat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 01:24 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by terribletowel39 View Post
Is this real?? And if so, why isn't the guy behind bars??
well if hes really that messed up he probably knows how to avoid trouble

Sig by BK <3

Quote:
Quote:
Old 04-16-2009, 01:26 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Whoa. That's a gigantic reach. Maybe he works at a morgue.
thats what i said, but how the heck would it explain it? does he touch the bodies constantly? and then touches his mouth?

i dunno about you but what average person would touch a dead person they dont know on the skin enough to contract something like this and on their mouth?

Edit: plus i doubt bodies just being laid to rest are decomposing by then.

Sig by BK <3

Quote:
Quote:
Old 04-16-2009, 01:27 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't know if this is accurate, but i've heard on multiple occasions that you don't get symptoms of STDs until weeks after you've contracted them. I don't even think it would come out on tests if you got tested like the day after all this happened.
Old 04-16-2009, 01:27 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Maybe the sister is a ***** and likes dead bodies but refuses to admit it. That is just as possible as the crazy **** story you just told Ballin.
Old 04-16-2009, 01:28 PM    (permalink
terribletowel39
All-Pro

terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well the fact that nothing comes up in WebMD or Google means this black flee thing doesn't exsist, therefore the story is a fabricated one.

Old 04-16-2009, 01:29 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
Maybe the sister is a ***** and likes dead bodies but refuses to admit it. That is just as possible as the crazy **** story you just told Ballin.
ok your right gonzo, shes the one that rapes guys and kills them, makes sense now.

Sig by BK <3

Quote:
Quote:
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by terribletowel39 View Post
Well the fact that nothing comes up in WebMD or Google means this black flee thing doesn't exsist, therefore the story is a fabricated one.
fine, ill tell another one god.

Sig by BK <3

Quote:
Quote:
Old 04-16-2009, 01:30 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 01:30 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
ok your right gonzo, shes the one that rapes guys and kills them, makes sense now.
She could be breaking into funeral parlors or digging up dead bodies. Necrophilia is more common than you think...
Old 04-16-2009, 01:31 PM    (permalink
terribletowel39
All-Pro

Quote:
ok your right gonzo, shes the one that kills them, makes sense now.
i think he is on to something. she obviously doesn't rape the guys because she is in track so she is atleast decently fit. a guy wouldn't say no. she just kills them.

Last edited by terribletowel39 : 04-16-2009 at 01:35 PM.
Old 04-16-2009, 01:34 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Gonzo, I love you.

You don't have "Black flee" right?

I'm sorry Brian Sabean. I was wrong. I think I might have been right, but you have Scoreboard.
Borat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 01:34 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Did your friends sister look like this?

******* Krazee Eyez Killah.
Old 04-16-2009, 01:36 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

Story 2-

This one was pretty gross, so dont blame me. This kid has an obsession with jacking off, he has gotten tired of normal things like magazines, computers, and such. So he looks online one day for some way to jack off.

There were a few ones that caught his eye but since he had a pool he decided to use this one. Diving for Pearls. Basically you go to the bottom of the pool, hold your breath, and like stay ontop of the sucky thingy on the bottom (filter idk) and just do it.

His parents and sister arent home so he goes down and decides to do it, makes sure theres not that much clorine so it wont burn and so he can see what hes doing. He gets to the bottom starts doing his thing and then he ejaculates. Hence the diving for pearls (cum). And then he goes back down and tries to do it again, this time he doesnt have as much breath, so he starts going back up.

He feels a sharp pain, and looks down. His intestine is fricken stuck to the filter. He tries to pull it loose but it just hurts alot and wont come off. So hes losing breath and decides to bite it off.

His parents find him on the side of the pool with a bleeding intestine protruding from his butthole. Oh and the week it turns out his sister got pregnant.

Sig by BK <3

Quote:
Quote:
Old 04-16-2009, 01:38 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Seriously, get the **** out of here. You stole that directly from Guts and didn't even tell it properly.
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

Quote:
She could be breaking into funeral parlors or digging up dead bodies. Necrophilia is more common than you think...
how can a girl have sex with a dead body? thats like impossible and a guy doing it is just gross, what could be in there? yeck

Sig by BK <3

Quote:
Quote:
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Urban legend. Everyone has heard that story dead girl story about "someones" friend at one point or another. I heard it about some girl who gave a dude a blowie in a bar parking lot.It's BS.

The pool intestine thing actually used to happen to little kids back in the day from what I've heard.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.

Last edited by TitleTown088 : 04-16-2009 at 01:40 PM.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

Quote:
Seriously, get the **** out of here. You stole that directly from Guts and didn't even tell it properly.
lol shut up, you tell a story then

Sig by BK <3

Quote:
Quote:
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
how can a girl have sex with a dead body? thats like impossible and a guy doing it is just gross, what could be in there? yeck
Rigor mortis fool.