Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 04-16-2009, 10:57 PM    (permalink
Shahin
Veteran

Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaLLiN72 View Post
idk all i know is we have 3 seniors with aids, ill tell you the numbers by after prom.
the odds of your high school having any aids-ridden seniors is pretty slim, bro.

RIP ST
Shahin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 11:02 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shahin View Post
the odds of your high school having any aids-ridden seniors is pretty slim, bro.
I think Ballin has already proven he is the most gullible man on the planet. I am sure he believes all rumors he hears.
Old 04-16-2009, 11:23 PM    (permalink
Hawk
Pro Bowler

Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Three people with AIDS already. I doubt that. It would be much more believable if it was HIV but still.

Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 11:25 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawk View Post
Three people with AIDS already. I doubt that. It would be much more believable if it was HIV but still.
No way man, they all go HIV at age 10 by attending church.
Old 04-17-2009, 08:30 AM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-NFLDC

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawk View Post
yes i meant HIV positive, god

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 10:40 AM    (permalink
the decider13
Pro Bowler

the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Thats a lot of aids...soon your whole school will have it. It's gonna happen.

Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
Quote:
i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.
the decider13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 11:20 AM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I had this friend of a friend...AND HE ACCIDENTLY A WHOLE FLESHLIGHT!

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 11:22 AM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I know that guy, he accidentally the whole thing.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 11:31 AM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i mean the whole thing, how do u do that? Accidently the whole thing, thats sick

Old 04-17-2009, 11:55 AM    (permalink
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
Pro Bowler

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gay Ork Wang View Post
i mean the whole thing, how do u do that? Accidently the whole thing, thats sick
Accidently did what with the whole thing?????
We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 12:00 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

dude, he accidently the whole fleshlight. just like that.

Old 04-17-2009, 12:08 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-NFLDC

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

we american football?

Sig by BK <3

Quote:
Quote:
Old 04-17-2009, 12:17 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i could tell so many stories, the time i got arrested for impersonating a police officer, the time i was 12 years old at fenway going after a foul ball and this old guy choked me in front of about 500 people, the time i was pronounced dead, etc
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 12:20 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by bored of education View Post
i could tell so many stories, the time i got arrested for impersonating a police officer, the time i was 12 years old at fenway going after a foul ball and this old guy choked me in front of about 500 people, the time i was pronounced dead, etc
those seem pretty believable go ahead

Sig by BK <3

Quote:
Quote:
Old 04-17-2009, 12:44 PM    (permalink
the decider13
Pro Bowler

the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You should tell the one about impersonating an officer.

Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
Quote:
i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.

Last edited by the decider13 : 04-17-2009 at 12:46 PM. Reason: sentance made no sense
the decider13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 01:09 PM    (permalink
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
Pro Bowler

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You should tell the one about being dead.
We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
Old 04-17-2009, 01:24 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1. When I was 17, I bought a siren from Radio Shack and ws pulling people over for a few months after school and basektballs games just for shits and giggles. One day my friend and I are chasing someone with the the roller going. I was going 47 in a 30 which was not good. So I am crusiing along and I see the rollers in the rear view. fml. I get pulled over and thank god i knew the cop. He asks me for license/registration and of course I forgot my wallet. He told me if he had been a state trooper that he would have had to cuff me right there and impound the vehicle and that i committeda felony. he also informed me that their were 11 complaints filed and reported about m and that would have made my chances fof not goign to jail pretty bleak.

thats one stroy ill type up the other in a lil while
Quote:
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
Old 04-17-2009, 01:30 PM    (permalink
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
Pro Bowler

Quote:
1. When I was 17, I bought a siren from Radio Shack and ws pulling people over for a few months after school and basektballs games just for shits and giggles. One day my friend and I are chasing someone with the the roller going. I was going 47 in a 30 which was not good. So I am crusiing along and I see the rollers in the rear view. fml. I get pulled over and thank god i knew the cop. He asks me for license/registration and of course I forgot my wallet. He told me if he had been a state trooper that he would have had to cuff me right there and impound the vehicle and that i committeda felony. he also informed me that their were 11 complaints filed and reported about m and that would have made my chances fof not goign to jail pretty bleak.

thats one stroy ill type up the other in a lil while
That is awesome. Me and a couple friends used to mess with people with a siren on the car but never actually pulled anyone over. I mean they pulled over but we would just keep it moving.

John Wall
Old 04-17-2009, 01:34 PM    (permalink
Malaka
Thinking of Juan
Pro Bowler

Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Three things I got from this thread.

1. Ballin is gullible

2. Gonzo is a necrophiliac

3. And I am wondering why my school doesn't have these weird stories :(

Bone Krusher, the best
Malaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 02:10 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

The other story was that I drank all day and i could go into specifics about waht I dran kand waht I did that day from waht I heard and remember but that would be yucky. I was pronounced brain dead at the hospital but i came back like 2 minutes later. I don't know alot of the details as to waht I drank or did that day though. :(
Quote:
Old 04-17-2009, 02:13 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
The other story was that I drank all day and i could go into specifics about waht I dran kand waht I did that day from waht I heard and remember but that would be yucky. I was pronounced brain dead at the hospital but i came back like 2 minutes later. I don't know alot of the details as to waht I drank or did that day though. :(
I knew that much semen in the body was deadly :)

Awesome story, you are a trooper. I have only ever blacked out for hours which is not nearly as cool as what you did. I want to hear about the old man choking you out. At first I thought it was Chris Benoit but he would have been to young and you are not disabled enough to incur his wrath.
Old 04-17-2009, 02:21 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
I knew that much semen in the body was deadly :)

Awesome story, you are a trooper. I have only ever blacked out for hours which is not nearly as cool as what you did. I want to hear about the old man choking you out. At first I thought it was Chris Benoit but he would have been to young and you are not disabled enough to incur his wrath.
I ran over this 65 year old guy at a Red Sox game back in umm 1994ish. i trampled him and he started yelling and i said dude im going for the ball and he choked me for like 5 seconds and we had people track him down him and he went to jail after goignto court and stuff. it was fun times!
Quote:
Old 04-17-2009, 02:24 PM    (permalink
GYK305
Rookie

GYK305 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
I ran over this 65 year old guy at a Red Sox game back in umm 1994ish. i trampled him and he started yelling and i said dude im going for the ball and he choked me for like 5 seconds and we had people track him down him and he went to jail after goignto court and stuff. it was fun times!
As long as you trampled and he was a Red Sox fan you did good that day. :D
GYK305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 02:29 PM    (permalink
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
Pro Bowler

I remember a time me and like 3 of my friends killed literally my friends mom's whole bar. At least 20 fiths of liquor. My friend had to go to GED classes and it was like 2pm when we were finished so we started early. Well he ended up trying to fight all the staff in the building so we had to get him out. Then he started trying to hit all of us. I was getting pissed because I just got hit in the mouth and I can't do nothing because it is my friend and he is just smashed. Well we get him home and me and his brother end up going and passing out on a bed laying in a alley. We woke up a couple hours later and there were cops and an ambulance outside of his house and we just dipped. Well come to find out his brother had to go to the hospital and he died twice and came back to life. **** was crazy. I will never drink 20+ fiths of liquor in that short amount of time again.

John Wall
Old 04-17-2009, 02:30 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by GYK305 View Post
As long as you trampled and he was a Red Sox fan you did good that day. :D
he was and im not!
Quote: