Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 04-18-2009, 09:41 AM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have two beagles that never stop barking. Like slightlyabroncosfan, I have a low window in the front. They stand there all day looking outside. If a person walks by, they bark. If a person with a dog walks by, they bark. If a car drives by, they bark. Sometimes they bark at birds. They stare at the walls, and bark.

Once I figure out how to get pics from my phone up, I'll post some.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy
my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
Quote:
But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons
Bills2083 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 10:03 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Low windows do suck...my cat is always hanging out screaming out the window and my dog just barks at every bird she sees.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 11:25 AM    (permalink
LizardState
All-Pro

LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have 2 cats, an "applehead" old style (without the elongated head & shrieky whining) Siamese named Sierra & a very hairy Maine Coon named Hannah. Hannah is the fluffyiest, hairiest beast I've ever had, even has huge hairy tufts between the pads of her toes. Both are purebreds & exhibit all the arrogance of purebred cats.

I let them into our enclosed backyard for R&R & to curtail the ongoing squirrel problem. I also have about 200 potted plants, cacti & succulents mostly, in the yards & the squirrels seem to think the pots are their private sandboxes for burying things. So I unleashed my cats on them & my alpha cat Sierra the Siamese is fat & worthless out there, just lays in the sun & expects to be entertained by the goddamned rodents like watching TV, Sierra isn't going to waste any precious energies pursuing them, ohhhhh no. The squirrels have lost all fear of her by now, taunting & mock her with rodentine derision. But Hannah, damn! I have to pull her fluffy ass out of the trees, she goes right up them after the squirrels without concern for being stuck up there, go figure.

Yeah I know, I s/b blowing the damn rodents away as poisoning them is out of the question, but here in urban California I will get busted & my gun confiscated before the echoes of the firearm discharge fades.
LizardState is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 11:37 AM    (permalink
Thumper
Pro Bowler

Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have two cats. One is like the one in the commentary on page 1 the other is like the dog, everything is the best thing ever. However my dog > both of them.
Thumper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 11:38 AM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bantx View Post
I have 2 poms and got a new puppy its my sisters dog but i take care of him a lot too.
man card revoked.

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"
awfullyquiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 11:46 AM    (permalink
Malaka
Thinking of Juan
Pro Bowler

Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by awfullyquiet View Post
man card revoked.
Damn, I guess I gotta turn mine in too, we live in an apartment so we can only have small dogs. For my sister's birthday, 2 years ago she got a Yorkie, it's a little lap dog, but I still love that dumb mutt.

Bone Krusher, the best
Malaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 11:47 AM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malaka View Post
Damn, I guess I gotta turn mine in too, we live in an apartment so we can only have small dogs. For my sister's birthday, 2 years ago she got a Yorkie, it's a little lap dog, but I still love that dumb mutt.

[IMG][/IMG]
the different between poms and yorkies are big... one is a girly puff ball that even I couldn't love... the other actually looks like a dog.

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"
awfullyquiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 11:49 AM    (permalink
Malaka
Thinking of Juan
Pro Bowler

Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
the different between poms and yorkies are big... one is a girly puff ball that even I couldn't love... the other actually looks like a dog.
Hahaha, true, but I guess deep down inside me, I am a little embarrassed of having a Yorkie.

Bone Krusher, the best
Malaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 11:50 AM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I dont care my poms are awesome.

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 12:50 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malaka View Post
I guess deep down inside me, I am a little embarrassed of having a Yorkie.
As you should be.. :)
Old 04-18-2009, 02:43 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Here are a couple more pics of my beast:

Old 04-18-2009, 03:02 PM    (permalink
stephenson86
All-Pro

stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
I had a 5 dollar bet in high school that I would eat a can of dog food. There is not much more degrading than that but I was very excited to do it. I am upset it never happened though.

I did like that write up. Dogs are awesome.
you sir are either a money lover or insane, $5 for a can of dog wow +rep for even considering it...although mcdonalds used to pay less for their meat than pedigree :D
stephenson86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 03:05 PM    (permalink
Crickett
All-Pro

Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Crickett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 06:22 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This is my dog. She's a mix between an italian greyhound (i.e. miniature) and a toy poodle. When I got her from the shelter, I thought she was a puppy of a standard poodle but she never grew...

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 06:47 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Shelter animals FTW! I've got two dogs and three cats. All of them rescued. I'm not big on cat types so I don't know what type they are but one of my dogs is a mix between a collie(lassie) and german shepherd. The other is a lab with unknown mix. They're cool as hell. So are my cats. When I get some pics of them I'll put em up.
Old 04-18-2009, 06:51 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bills2083 View Post
I have two beagles that never stop barking. Like slightlyabroncosfan, I have a low window in the front. They stand there all day looking outside. If a person walks by, they bark. If a person with a dog walks by, they bark. If a car drives by, they bark. Sometimes they bark at birds. They stare at the walls, and bark.

Once I figure out how to get pics from my phone up, I'll post some.
Same with my beagle. He doesn't bark too much, but he will sometimes bark out the window when absolutely nothing is there. It's the weirdest thing.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 07:19 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm all about dogs. Cats are fine, but they get everything hairy. I hate that.

Dogs can do cool stuff like have seizures and eat cat poo.
Old 04-18-2009, 08:07 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I prefer Dogs over Cats as well.
Old 04-19-2009, 07:20 AM    (permalink
7-11
Veteran

7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My 14 year old dalmation was put down yesterday.

She may have had the dog equivalent IQ of about 14 but i loved that dumb mut. Used to be quite impartial to licking wet concrete and eating flora of any kind.
7-11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 07:49 AM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lions WMD View Post
I'm all about dogs. Cats are fine, but they get everything hairy. I hate that.

Dogs can do cool stuff like have seizures and eat cat poo.

my dogs are capable of eating each other's poo, and eating dirt.
pretty awesome stuff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy
my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
Quote:
But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons
Bills2083 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 09:39 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Location: What do you do when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump?
FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ah . . . litter box treats. Aren't dogs awesome?? Outside or inside eating **** like it's a cookie, then coming up to you all happy wanting nothing more than to lick you with the tongue they just had all over their own arse . . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Dude View Post
Dogs FTW!!!!!!

Nice. Shredded a phone book?

Big Mean Kitty - best dog toy ever. I recognized that purple toy immediately - it's one of the most durable dog chews I have ever come across. My pit pretty much never destroys one of those. We throw them away b/c they get disgusting as hell before she even tears a hole.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 11:30 AM    (permalink
The_Dude
Pro Bowler

The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingElvis View Post
Ah . . . litter box treats. Aren't dogs awesome?? Outside or inside eating **** like it's a cookie, then coming up to you all happy wanting nothing more than to lick you with the tongue they just had all over their own arse . . .

Nice. Shredded a phone book?

Big Mean Kitty - best dog toy ever. I recognized that purple toy immediately - it's one of the most durable dog chews I have ever come across. My pit pretty much never destroys one of those. We throw them away b/c they get disgusting as hell before she even tears a hole.

My favorite is the one right next to it; the "Suspicious Chicken". Its made by the same company as the BMK.

Yes, that was a Mpls/St. Paul Metro-Area Yellow Pages.... i had to clean that mess up with a rake!
The_Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 11:39 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Location: What do you do when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump?
FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've never seen that one - I'll have to take a look for the chicken next time I need one. Only the bigger stores have them and I never buy food/litter there when it's cheaper just about everywhere else.

EDIT: Off to google "Suspicious Chicken" lol

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 01:45 PM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I freaking LOVE dogs. Have had black Lab's my entire life, have one that will be 1 year old in a few weeks. I'm also going to get an English Mastiff in the near future.

Dogs personalities are the best. My dog now will wait until he sees the door open to my room, runs in, steals my pillow. Runs upstairs, gets my attention then runs into the middle of the living room and humps it while looking at me. Creepy if you ask me.
PalmerToCJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 01:46 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.