Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Philadelphia Eagles Team Forum

Philadelphia Eagles Team Forum Discuss the Eagles.

Old 04-17-2009, 01:03 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Philadelphia Eagles are Holding a Draft Day Party

Link Here

Pretty cool if you ask me anyone attending?

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 01:32 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Its kind of a tradition of mine to just chill with my dad and some of my buddies on draft day, we all "evaluate" eachother's teams' picks, so I'll be stickin it out in my living room. I don't visit the site at all until the whole thing is over, haha.

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 12:37 PM    (permalink
camp_eagles
Rookie

camp_eagles is so money.camp_eagles is so money.camp_eagles is so money.camp_eagles is so money.camp_eagles is so money.camp_eagles is so money.camp_eagles is so money.camp_eagles is so money.camp_eagles is so money.camp_eagles is so money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglesalltheway View Post
Its kind of a tradition of mine to just chill with my dad and some of my buddies on draft day, we all "evaluate" eachother's teams' picks, so I'll be stickin it out in my living room. I don't visit the site at all until the whole thing is over, haha.
Come on your telling me you dont enjoy listening to Dave Spadaro going crazy on callers if they criticize the team?

Thanks Eaglez.Fan

For Everybody:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=w5bk7S9z20A

R.I.P. JJ
camp_eagles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 12:51 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by camp_eagles View Post
Come on your telling me you dont enjoy listening to Dave Spadaro going crazy on callers if they criticize the team?
I don't enjoy listening to Dave Spadaro at all;). He is the most overglorified homer in the whole NFL... Sometimes he's entertaining, and by entertaining I mean fun to laugh at, but he just doesn't see things from both sides of the spectrum. No matter what, the team is right, and that is BS. I'll support a move to a point, but he just beats the dead mule...

Old 04-20-2009, 01:15 PM    (permalink
camp_eagles
Rookie

camp_eagles is so money.camp_eagles is so money.camp_eagles is so money.camp_eagles is so money.camp_eagles is so money.camp_eagles is so money.camp_eagles is so money.camp_eagles is so money.camp_eagles is so money.camp_eagles is so money.

Quote:
I don't enjoy listening to Dave Spadaro at all;). He is the most overglorified homer in the whole NFL... Sometimes he's entertaining, and by entertaining I mean fun to laugh at, but he just doesn't see things from both sides of the spectrum. No matter what, the team is right, and that is BS. I'll support a move to a point, but he just beats the dead mule...
LOL its so true I only listen to hear the PC's and laugh at him. His bias is not equal to every fan on this entire poster on this message board combined.

I just remember him flipping out on people who wanted an upgrade at receiver saying "Who's available???? WHO? DONTE STALLWORTH??? HE CAUGHT 7 PASSES THIS YEAR HES TERRIBLE!"

And for him to be overGlorified he first has to be Glorified.

Thanks Eaglez.Fan

For Everybody:

R.I.P. JJ
Old 04-21-2009, 10:17 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

Quote:
LOL its so true I only listen to hear the PC's and laugh at him. His bias is not equal to every fan on this entire poster on this message board combined.

I just remember him flipping out on people who wanted an upgrade at receiver saying "Who's available???? WHO? DONTE STALLWORTH??? HE CAUGHT 7 PASSES THIS YEAR HES TERRIBLE!"

And for him to be overGlorified he first has to be Glorified.
He just makes me laugh. And he is semi-glorified, already, he has a (fairly) prominent job with the organization. When I was at TC, all the other people there were going up to him and asking for autographs. In my head, I'm thinking, "WTF!? They want an autograph from Dave Spadaro? Thats almost as bad as wanting a Matt Millen autograph for his GM duties.

Edit: The funny thing about the Stallworth, once we got him he was riding his jock to the promised land.

Old 04-21-2009, 01:20 PM    (permalink
camp_eagles
Rookie

Quote:
Edit: The funny thing about the Stallworth, once we got him he was riding his jock to the promised land.
He was going crazy about Stallworth this year when he was with the browns and after he played only one game and he had like 3 catches.

Thanks Eaglez.Fan

For Everybody:

R.I.P. JJ
Old 04-22-2009, 11:34 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

That draft day party is beginning to look promising. My sister is having some friends over saturday, and the last thing i want to deal with is 6 screaming 13 year old girls when I'm trying to absorb myself in the draft weekend amazingness.

Old 04-22-2009, 01:21 PM    (permalink
camp_eagles
Rookie

Quote:
That draft day party is beginning to look promising. My sister is having some friends over saturday, and the last thing i want to deal with is 6 screaming 13 year old girls when I'm trying to absorb myself in the draft weekend amazingness.
Well at least you can watch the draft I get about one hour from TSN (Canada's sports leader my A$$) then Im torn between watching Eagles Live hosted by my favourite person in the world or watching choppy bits in NFL.com. NFL Network is not an option on with my cable company and most bars are out of the question due the the NHL playoffs.

All of my Spadaro bashing has moved to the new thread I made.

Thanks Eaglez.Fan

For Everybody:

R.I.P. JJ
Old 04-22-2009, 01:45 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Well at least you can watch the draft I get about one hour from TSN (Canada's sports leader my A$$) then Im torn between watching Eagles Live hosted by my favourite person in the world or watching choppy bits in NFL.com. NFL Network is not an option on with my cable company and most bars are out of the question due the the NHL playoffs.

All of my Spadaro bashing has moved to the new thread I made.
Well that sucks for you, I guess. I can choose whether I watch on ESPN or NFLN. I haven't decided yet, but I'll probably watch the pre-draft stuff on ESPN and watch the draft itself on NFLN, especially day two, since they keep up better.