Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 04-18-2009, 08:22 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If the list was based on all D-1 schools, I guess this is accurate. Although WVU is no doubt #1 on everybody list

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 10:14 PM    (permalink
JHG722
Veteran

JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malaka View Post
Especially the fraternities at FSU those are crazy, I cannot pass judgement on those in UF never went there, but FSU was really crazy.
I thought you were 14 or something?
Old 04-18-2009, 10:20 PM    (permalink
Malaka
Thinking of Juan
Pro Bowler

Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHG722 View Post
Yeah and?.... My friend's sister went up to FSU I went with her, she's 18 and looking for a college to go to.

Bone Krusher, the best
Malaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 10:21 PM    (permalink
JLaw45
Rookie

JLaw45 is so money.JLaw45 is so money.JLaw45 is so money.JLaw45 is so money.JLaw45 is so money.JLaw45 is so money.JLaw45 is so money.JLaw45 is so money.JLaw45 is so money.JLaw45 is so money.JLaw45 is so money.

UAlbany at #25 doesn't surprise me at all. That's just about all that school is really truly good for-partying. I found a list that put them at #10 a while ago though.
JLaw45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 10:23 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yeah and?.... My friend's sister went up to FSU I went with her, she's 18 and looking for a college to go to.
Fo sho, i kick it with 14 year olds at my parties too.

UT #2, no surprise there. They actually did a legit research a few years ago, i remember seeing it in the newspaper, UT-Austin was #1, LSU and the Florida schools were up there as well.
Old 04-18-2009, 10:35 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yeah but he goes clubbing so it's all cool.
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 10:45 PM    (permalink
Hollywood
Veteran

Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

lol is Malaka really 14? That's pretty damn funny, I remember even having a conversation with him about how much he likes Mansion and all the clubs on South Beach. Come on dude, there ain't 14 year old males getting into the clubs on south beach unless your dad was Gianni Versace himself, and well...if you understand the birds and the bees by now you'd know that ain't possible.
Hollywood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 10:51 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I can totally see Malaka pulling up to the club in a pimp vest with a Hawaii driver's license.

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 11:28 PM    (permalink
JHG722
Veteran

JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
I can honestly say I've never seen a 14 year old kid at a frat party.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
lol is Malaka really 14? That's pretty damn funny, I remember even having a conversation with him about how much he likes Mansion and all the clubs on South Beach. Come on dude, there ain't 14 year old males getting into the clubs on south beach unless your dad was Gianni Versace himself, and well...if you understand the birds and the bees by now you'd know that ain't possible.
Yeah, the douchebag bouncers in Miami definitely wont let in a 14 year old unless you show them a few Benjamins.
Old 04-19-2009, 09:59 AM    (permalink
Malaka
Thinking of Juan
Pro Bowler

Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

W/e I just want you all to remember you guys always bring this **** up... I never ever brought it up again, if I know about something that I "can't" do because I am young, I never ever bring this up, but I have experienced this stuff, and if what I say makes no sense then so be it, but I know I am not talking **** out of my ass.

Bone Krusher, the best
Malaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 10:57 AM    (permalink
Hollywood
Veteran

Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
but I know I am not talking **** out of my ass.
You're not talking truth out of your ass? I agree. I just want to know the story if how you got into mansion. You have to be Hannah Montana level famous to get into Mansion as a 16 year old, but yet you are really a 14 year old guy? I didn't know that, hence why I brought it up. I just want to know the story (you are claiming)...
Old 04-19-2009, 01:41 PM    (permalink
andyjo672
Veteran

andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll take #6. Out of that list, the only two that can even be considered good schools are UT Austin and UW Madison. Madison being ranked in the top ten publics, and UT very difficult to get into. Iowa is ok as well. The SEC, with the big exception of Vanderbilt, shouldn't really have any accredited schools, they're all a joke.
andyjo672 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 01:45 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I miss San Diego State....
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 01:59 PM    (permalink
Hollywood
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyjo672 View Post
The SEC, with the big exception of Vanderbilt, shouldn't really have any accredited schools, they're all a joke.
Do some research before you comment on something like you know it for a fact.
Old 04-19-2009, 02:02 PM    (permalink
JHG722
Veteran

Quote:
Yeah, that's absurd. All of the SEC schools are fine schools, with Vandy, UF and UGA at the top. Ole Miss has one of the top honors programs in the country.
Old 04-19-2009, 02:06 PM    (permalink
TheBuffaloBills
Veteran

TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Malaka, aren't you 7 foot 3?

Thank you XxXDragonXxX for the Avatar!
TheBuffaloBills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 02:37 PM    (permalink
andyjo672
Veteran

andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Take a look at US News and World Report rankings if you dont believe me. The public schools for the Big Ten are all in the top 30 publics. Only Georgia and Florida are in the top 30 for the SEC, and they're both 17 and 19. So before calling me out, why dont you do the research first. And before no, being the 76th best Public University is not good, so have fun LSU and the other bottom rung schools like Arkansas, Kentucky, and South Carolina.

University of California--Berkeley Berkeley, CA Rank
University of Virginia Charlottesville, VA Rank
University of California--Los Angeles Los Angeles, CA Rank
University of Michigan--Ann Arbor Ann Arbor, MI Rank
University of North Carolina--Chapel Hill Chapel Hill, NC Rank
College of William and Mary Williamsburg, VA Rank
Georgia Institute of Technology Atlanta, GA Rank
University of Wisconsin--Madison Madison, WI Rank
University of California--San Diego La Jolla, CA Rank
University of Illinois--Urbana-Champaign Champaign, IL Rank
University of Washington Seattle, WA Rank
University of California--Davis Davis, CA Rank
University of California--Santa Barbara Santa Barbara, CA Rank
University of California--Irvine Irvine, CA Rank
University of Texas--Austin Austin, TX Rank
Pennsylvania State University--University Park University Park, PA Rank
University of Florida Gainesville, FL Rank
University of Maryland--College Park College Park, MD Rank
Ohio State University--Columbus Columbus, OH Rank
University of Pittsburgh Pittsburgh, PA Rank
University of Georgia Athens, GA Rank
University of Minnesota--Twin Cities Minneapolis, MN Rank
Clemson University Clemson, SC Rank
Texas A&M University--College Station College Station, TX Rank
Rutgers, the State University of New Jersey--New Brunswick Piscataway, NJ Rank
Miami University--Oxford Oxford, OH Rank
Purdue University--West Lafayette West Lafayette, IN Rank
University of Iowa Iowa City, IA Rank
University of Connecticut Storrs, CT Rank
Virginia Tech Blacksburg, VA Rank
Michigan State University East Lansing, MI Rank
University of Delaware Newark, DE Rank
Indiana University--Bloomington Bloomington, IN Rank
University of Colorado--Boulder Boulder, CO Rank
SUNY--Binghamton Binghamton, NY Rank
Colorado School of Mines Golden, CO Rank
North Carolina State University--Raleigh Raleigh, NC Rank
University of Alabama Tuscaloosa, AL Rank
SUNY College of Environmental Science and Forestry Syracuse, NY Rank
Iowa State University Ames, IA Rank
University of Kansas Lawrence, KS Rank
University of Nebraska--Lincoln Lincoln, NE Rank
University of California--Riverside Riverside, CA Rank
University of Vermont Burlington, VT Rank
University of Arizona Tucson, AZ Rank
Auburn University Auburn University, AL Rank
SUNY--Stony Brook Stony Brook, NY Rank
University of Missouri--Columbia Columbia, MO Rank
University of California--Santa Cruz Santa Cruz, CA Rank
University of Massachusetts--Amherst Amherst, MA Rank
Florida State University Tallahassee, FL Rank
University of Tennessee Knoxville, TN Rank
University of Oklahoma Norman, OK Rank
University of South Carolina--Columbia Columbia, SC Rank
University of Oregon Eugene, OR Rank
University of New Hampshire Durham, NH Rank
Washington State University Pullman, WA Rank
University of Kentucky Lexington, KY Rank
Ohio University Athens, OH Rank
Arizona State University Tempe, AZ Rank
University at Buffalo--SUNY Buffalo, NY Rank
Michigan Technological University Houghton, MI Rank
Colorado State University Fort Collins, CO Rank
University of Arkansas Fayetteville, AR Rank
University of Utah Salt Lake City, UT Rank
New Jersey Institute of Technology Newark, NJ Rank
Kansas State University Manhattan, KS Rank
Louisiana State University--Baton Rouge Baton Rouge, LA Rank
Old 04-19-2009, 02:38 PM    (permalink
andyjo672
Veteran

Quote:
Yeah, that's absurd. All of the SEC schools are fine schools, with Vandy, UF and UGA at the top. Ole Miss has one of the top honors programs in the country.
See above please. Thanks!
Old 04-19-2009, 02:43 PM    (permalink
Hollywood
Veteran

Hey goofball, when you say ALL SEC schools are jokes except Vandy, would that not include Florida and Georgia?
Old 04-19-2009, 02:51 PM    (permalink
JHG722
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyjo672 View Post
See above please. Thanks!
I love elitists like you; there are approximately 2,400 colleges and universities in the U.S. being in the top 200 or 300 still puts you at the top. There is nothing 'bottom rung' about the schools you mentioned. The only thing 'bottom rung' is your holier-than-thou attitude towards schools in the south.
Old 04-19-2009, 02:54 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yes, while it's accepted that the Big XI is the best "big conference" in terms of academics, it's not like the other conferences are not worth getting an education from. Sure, comparatively they suck, but they are still good schools and provide a good education.

That's not even mentioning that where the Big XI really separates themselves is in post graduate academia.

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."
-Pat Angerer on breaking his thumb.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Kirk Ferentz = Coach Killjoy
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 02:59 PM    (permalink
kwilk103
Pro Bowler

kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

that list sucks

maybe they're taking downtown miami into account?

cred 2 BoneKrusher
kwilk103 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 03:04 PM    (permalink
JHG722
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by iowatreat54 View Post
Yes, while it's accepted that the Big XI is the best "big conference" in terms of academics, it's not like the other conferences are not worth getting an education from. Sure, comparatively they suck, but they are still good schools and provide a good education.

That's not even mentioning that where the Big XI really separates themselves is in post graduate academia.
If you go by the silly US News rankings, the ACC is tops.
Old 04-19-2009, 03:06 PM    (permalink
Shahin
Veteran

Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i'd crack up if i saw a 14 year old kid at a party nowadays.

RIP ST
Shahin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 03:08 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
If you go by the silly US News rankings, the ACC is tops.
Really? Because all ACC schools are in the top 30, just like the Big XI? Did you look at the rankings...I count 7 ACC and all 10 Big XI.

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."
-Pat Angerer on breaking his thumb.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Kirk Ferentz = Coach Killjoy
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote