Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Super Bowl Champion Seattle Seahawks

Super Bowl Champion Seattle Seahawks Discuss the Seahawks

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-20-2009, 11:41 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: MetLife, Clink x4, MetLife
Posts: 13,449
Reputation: 1744453
gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default My Money Is On Crabtree at #4

Call it a hunch, call it wishful thinking, call it whatever you'd like.

If you connect the dots, all trails lead to us getting Crabs in the near future.

Peter King and Gil Brandt have both stated that we will either select Sanchez or Crabtree.

I have reason to believe the interest in Sanchez is a smokescreen.

My reason: I want Crabtree.

Seriously, check out this article and think how it relates to what we've been doing...

http://www.nfl.com/draft/story?id=09...s&confirm=true

My rationale for TR keeping the interest in Crabtree a secret? Simple. If he didn't, the Browns would simply call up the Chiefs, forfeit a 2nd or 3rd and leapfrog us, select Crab, trade Edwards for more picks, and go about their draft still with a bunch of picks and many options. By presenting the illusion that we're looking at Sanchez, KC can't find a trading partner at #3 because everyone thinks Crab is going to fall.

Ruskell put a video on NFL.com and in it they never once spoke about WRs. He's had everyone in for a visit EXCEPT Crabtree. He went to the UGA pro day. He's playing everyone. I'm telling you- he's playing everyone.

Crabtree will be the pick. You heard it here first.

If I am wrong, then please buy me a Sanchez jersey to cheer me up.
__________________
"I'm Ko Simpson!"

- Ko Simpson
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 09:08 AM    (permalink
HawkEye30
Rookie
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Berks County,PA
Posts: 459
Reputation: 14856
HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

i think it will be either curry or crabtree, and i say curry only because of hill not having a deal worked out yet and if we dont get a deal worked out with him we go from lb as one of our strengths to now one of our weaknesses, and as far as sanchez i think it is smokescreen because if you think about it the rumors started when the browns were thinking of getting rid of quinn and mangini wanting his "own guy" so maybe he was trying to get denver to move up to four so the browns couldnt get him, just a thought idk haha
__________________

Props to BoneKrusher for the sig
Hit me up on XBOX Live: totallynotalex
HawkEye30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 12:29 PM    (permalink
summond822
Veteran
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: WA
Posts: 864
Reputation: 15399
summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

As you said, Crabtree hasn't been in for a visit, but Sanchez, Curry, and Beanie Wells all have been. Crabtree has scheduled visits with 4 teams, but not with the Seahawks. I seriously doubt that they aren't going to visit the person that they are going to select, and so far I have not been able to find any articles reporting Crabtree and the Seahawks meeting. I've looked, believe me. But all I've found is speculation saying that the Seahawks should take Crabtree and why he's such a good fit and on and on.

The thing that I look at though, is Crabtree mentally prepared for the NFL? I don't think he is, and recently I've heard questions about his character. We all know Ruskell's aversion to bringing in guys with character concerns.

Curry would be nice, but LB's don't protect your franchise QB, and our LB's haven't gotten to opposing team's QB's lately, so you have t question how wise of a decision it would be to take someone who may not be the best long term solution for the team.

Personally, I think they need to take Monroe. He can replace Wahle at LG immediately, and then we don't have to worry about Locklear sliding over to LT. It would be a huge mistake. Locklear is not a LT of the caliber of Walter Jones, and he will never be. They need a franchise LT for the future.

The question the Seahawks have to ask themselves when they are picking is, draft to win now, future be damned (Crabtree or Curry, because LB and WR are not positions that take teams to the Super Bowl, see the Cardinals and San Francisco) or assume you have enough talent to win now and future proof the team (Monroe or Sanchez).

I personally believe that they have to future proof this team, because I honestly expect Hasselbeck and Jones to both end the season of the IR. Back's and knee's are things that seem to never fully recover unless your young. Neither of them are. Hasselbeck is the one I'm more worried about, because once you have a bad back, it never truly recovers, I know, I've seen my parents who both have bad backs. Just one wrong move and he could be out for a long time.

Am I the only one who believes that they are seriously thinking about drafting Wells?
__________________
Video games keep me sane

University of Washington Huskies: 7-6

Last edited by summond822 : 04-21-2009 at 12:34 PM.
summond822 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 03:33 PM    (permalink
Dark Knight01
Rookie
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 284
Reputation: -870
Dark Knight01 Dark Knight01 Dark Knight01 Dark Knight01
Default

I think they will select Sanchez over Crabtree if they have a choice, but I think they don't need either player....especially with the kind of money they will have to pay to a potential non starter and injured player.

Sanchez would'nt see playing time for 2 years possibly and the Hawks already have big money tied to Housh and Branch and they have Burleson as the 3rd WR. No room to pay big money to a rookie at the WR spot.


The Hawks picking Crabtree would be dumber than them picking Sanchez....

Last edited by Dark Knight01 : 04-21-2009 at 03:36 PM.
Dark Knight01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 04:11 PM    (permalink
Cicero
Veteran
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Seattle
Posts: 1,854
Reputation: 58084
Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Knight01 View Post
I think they will select Sanchez over Crabtree if they have a choice, but I think they don't need either player....especially with the kind of money they will have to pay to a potential non starter and injured player.

Sanchez would'nt see playing time for 2 years possibly and the Hawks already have big money tied to Housh and Branch and they have Burleson as the 3rd WR. No room to pay big money to a rookie at the WR spot.


The Hawks picking Crabtree would be dumber than them picking Sanchez....
Locklear and Jones are both making LT money. Hasselbeck is making 5.25 million and something like 6 million next year and we will have to pay Sanchez more than Matt Ryan money to sit on the bench for two years. Then of course we have a lot of money tied up in our receivers. Whoever we pick it's going to look bad financially, so it's a moot point in my opinion.
Cicero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 04:16 PM    (permalink
cdf_2108
Rookie
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 71
Reputation: 169
cdf_2108 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default

I feel like you guys gotta hope that KC passes on Curry then because for that kind of money, you better be getting a starter from Day 1...
cdf_2108 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 04:21 PM    (permalink
Cicero
Veteran
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Seattle
Posts: 1,854
Reputation: 58084
Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdf_2108 View Post
I feel like you guys gotta hope that KC passes on Curry then because for that kind of money, you better be getting a starter from Day 1...
Sorry, but no. Did you see how far having the best 4-3 linebacking core in the NFL got us last year?
Cicero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 05:23 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: MetLife, Clink x4, MetLife
Posts: 13,449
Reputation: 1744453
gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by summond822 View Post
As you said, Crabtree hasn't been in for a visit, but Sanchez, Curry, and Beanie Wells all have been. Crabtree has scheduled visits with 4 teams, but not with the Seahawks. I seriously doubt that they aren't going to visit the person that they are going to select, and so far I have not been able to find any articles reporting Crabtree and the Seahawks meeting. I've looked, believe me. But all I've found is speculation saying that the Seahawks should take Crabtree and why he's such a good fit and on and on.
You obviously didn't read the great article linked in my initial post.

I'll post it again: http://www.nfl.com/draft/story?id=09...s&confirm=true

Most teams use their 30 "official" visits for posturing and smokescreening. I believe Ruskell is completely in on this charade.
__________________
"I'm Ko Simpson!"

- Ko Simpson
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 05:24 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: MetLife, Clink x4, MetLife
Posts: 13,449
Reputation: 1744453
gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

More Crab-smoke from the NY Daily News:

Quote:
It could also mean they’re suddenly buying the increased chatter that the Seattle Seahawks could take Crabtree at 4 — a very strong possibility, I was told from an NFL source — leaving the Browns with the guy they’re reportedly “in love” with.
http://www.nydailynews.com/blogs/gia...nicks-mas.html
__________________
"I'm Ko Simpson!"

- Ko Simpson
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 08:10 PM    (permalink
summond822
Veteran
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: WA
Posts: 864
Reputation: 15399
summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
You obviously didn't read the great article linked in my initial post.

I'll post it again: http://www.nfl.com/draft/story?id=09...s&confirm=true

Most teams use their 30 "official" visits for posturing and smokescreening. I believe Ruskell is completely in on this charade.
Your link didn't work for me there, is it the piece by Kirwin? Cause if it is, one of the key pieces in that article is "prospects suddenly had their visits cancelled." As far as I know, Crabtree never had a visit scheduled with the Hawks, let alone one canceled.

Also, the Seahawks had dinner with Sanchez in LA, so if there is definately some interest there.

I'm personally far more concerned about Crabtree's mental make-up right now. There are numerous people who have questioned whether or not he has the work ethic to be a great WR in the NFL.

Also, since every single position that they have the option of picking makes no financial sense at all because of the money they have tied up in other positions, with the exception of running back (I think I have paranoia concerning Beanie Wells to the Seahawks...). You gotta go LT. If Monroe is good enough, he will play from day one, probably on the interior at LG.

At the end of the day, Locklear is not a LT! I do not want to see this team have another relapse from losing Walter Jones, like we did with Steve Hutchison. They do not have the talent on the roster to adequately replace Jones, so drafting Monroe is at the top of my board.
__________________
Video games keep me sane

University of Washington Huskies: 7-6
summond822 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 08:30 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: MetLife, Clink x4, MetLife
Posts: 13,449
Reputation: 1744453
gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

The gist of the article is that official visits and dinners with prospects are all about posturing and planting seeds of deceit. Kelly Jennings said the Seahawks showed little interest in him after he was drafted. TR has never had any of his high draft picks in for visits previously. Of course it's a bit different at #4, but the point is we've done everything to show that we're NOT thinking about Crabtree and we ARE thinking about Sanchez. It just fits so perfectly with the concept of the article. You pointing out that we've visited with Sanchez and have never had Crab in is just adding to argument that this article may be completely relevant to our situation as it pertains to Crab.

These are the three main points:

Quote:
1. Don't visit the guy you really want, visit a few players you have little interest in and send people speculating about your plans.
A number of players have told me they had a visit cancelled. Freeman told me his visit to the Jets was cancelled because they had all the information they needed on him. Does that mean they have lost interest in him or that they don't want to draw attention to him?
We've had Curry and Wells in for visits. We've made it obnoxiously obvious that we're interested in a QB (Staff at UGA/USC pro day, multiple meetings with Sanchez, leaks about interest in Sanchez, Ruskell alluding to the fact that we're OK with Sanchez's character in an interview).

Quote:
2. Get a solid young veteran extended a day or two before the draft to end any interest in a player from the same position.
One year we extended running back Adrian Murrell about an hour before the draft when everyone believed we would be taking a running back at the top of the second round. Once we got Murrell signed to a four-year extension, our interest in another back went away. We were serious about taking a back and we let it be known in the media (which may have convinced Murrell to lock down a deal).
I mean we haven't done this, but the Housh signing is similar to this...

3. Have the head coach go to a pro day or have a late private workout with a candidate.
This kind of news spreads like wildfire, and the natural conclusion is that there's real interest. The Broncos are hosting Sanchez this week, and now the speculation is that the Broncos are going to take him. They might fall in love with the USC quarterback, but they might just be gathering information about Sanchez for a future date or maybe they really like Freeman.

Ruskell at the pro days.

Seriously, Crabtree's MENTAL MAKE-UP? What? Who's questioning it? I don't even want an answer.

Quote:
Monroe is good enough, he will play from day one, probably on the interior at LG.
Monroe cannot play guard and would not be a good fit at RT. He's not an ideal RT because while a very good pass protector, he's not a strong run blocker. He's not a good ZBS RT because he doesn't get to the second level. If, in the off chance we took him, he'd probably be put at RT, Lock moved inside as an overpaid OG, and our run-blocking would suffer immediately.

Quote:
At the end of the day, Locklear is not a LT!
You don't know that. And the Seahawks disagree with you. That's why they paid him big $- to be the heir apparent to Walter Jones. You don't pay S. Locklear that kind of money to play guard. Ruskell explained this a few days ago. Plus, Lock played LT at NC State and has never been a liability as a pass protector.
__________________
"I'm Ko Simpson!"

- Ko Simpson
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 12:25 AM    (permalink
Cicero
Veteran
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Seattle
Posts: 1,854
Reputation: 58084
Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

We did meet with Crabtree
http://blogs.thenewstribune.com/seah...0375#more40375
Cicero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 12:38 PM    (permalink
summond822
Veteran
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: WA
Posts: 864
Reputation: 15399
summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cicero View Post
Thanks for posting that Cicero, other than media posturing, I haven't been able to find anything reliable on Crabtree. Course, Crabtree returning kicks if just asking for an epic fail...

What is up with Crabtree saying that he can run under a 4.4 all the time...does he think people actually believe that?

gpngc: Doesn't it also say to leak stuff to the media so that everyone thinks your interested in a player and then take someone who they have showed no interest in? So, shouldn't you be taking all of this increased media attention around Crabtree with a grain of salt?

The point of extending a veteran before the draft is so that you don't have to take a player at that position.

People are questioning why Crabtree, who's only question was his speed, wasn't prepared to run a 40 at the combine. It was the only queston mark on his resume and he wasn't prepared. He managed to get a legitamate excuse, but if he wouldn't have had the foot injury, he probably would have taken a lot more heat for not running. You have to question his work ethic if he wasn't getting ready for really the only thing people wanted to see from him.

Last thing on Crabtree, where would he play? We do not have a need for a top tier WR. We have a very, very good WR core, all we need is depth. We also have a lot of money tied up in that position. Burleson and Branch have a couple of years left on their deal, and are expected to be back to full strength this season. Unless you cut one of them to get Crabtree in the line up, or run 4 WR sets, he is not going to be seeing the field very often. We already have 3 guys who compliment each other really well. Housh (possession), Branch (YAC), and Burleson (playmaker) are going to do fine, so I really have trouble believing the Seahawks take Crabtree.

Also, you said yourself, teams ignore the player that they are most interested in. The Seahawks met with Jason Smith at the combine and haven't talked to him since. Not sure on Eugene Monroe, but Smith definitely applies to your theory on Crabtree.

If an offensive linemen is good enough, they will find a place for him, simple as that. If Monroe is their pick, he will play immediately. Last year, everyone said that Jake Long couldn't play LT, look at what he did in his first year in Miami. If they want Monroe to play G, he will play G. One thing they may do on draft day, they may try to trade Locklear on draft day.
__________________
Video games keep me sane

University of Washington Huskies: 7-6
summond822 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 12:57 PM    (permalink
HawkEye30
Rookie
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Berks County,PA
Posts: 459
Reputation: 14856
HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cicero View Post
Beat me to it but heres another one from nfl, check the bottom of the page


http://www.nfl.com/draft/story?id=09...s&confirm=true
__________________

Props to BoneKrusher for the sig
Hit me up on XBOX Live: totallynotalex
HawkEye30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 04:25 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: MetLife, Clink x4, MetLife
Posts: 13,449
Reputation: 1744453
gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
gpngc: Doesn't it also say to leak stuff to the media so that everyone thinks your interested in a player and then take someone who they have showed no interest in? So, shouldn't you be taking all of this increased media attention around Crabtree with a grain of salt?
Our interest in Crabtree has been FAR more subtle than our interest in Sanchez. Us Crab proponents had to dig. And it hasn't been consistent at all. King and Brandt just brought it up this week.

Quote:
You have to question his work ethic if he wasn't getting ready for really the only thing people wanted to see from him.
A) He was coming off an injury so couldn't work out until the 11th hour.
B) He worked out with the stress fracture and didn't even know it. Playing through the injury. That's decent work ethic. You don't just wake up one day and become a great WR to score 40 TDs in your first two years a wide receiver at the FBS level. His work ethic is fine. The kid is a flat-out special athlete (Bob Knight recruited him to play PG). He's not Mike Williams.

Quote:
Last thing on Crabtree, where would he play? We do not have a need for a top tier WR. We have a very, very good WR core, all we need is depth. We also have a lot of money tied up in that position. Burleson and Branch have a couple of years left on their deal, and are expected to be back to full strength this season. Unless you cut one of them to get Crabtree in the line up, or run 4 WR sets, he is not going to be seeing the field very often. We already have 3 guys who compliment each other really well. Housh (possession), Branch (YAC), and Burleson (playmaker) are going to do fine, so I really have trouble believing the Seahawks take Crabtree.
This is your only legitimate argument against selecting Crab at #4. But you go on to say "Monroe will play." I say "Crab will play". It's much easier to put a natural flanker in the slot than a natural LT at RG. And I still think there's a chance we release Branch. I was one of the few who alluded to us getting rid of JP earlier in the offseason. It's still possible. PLUS- where's he gonna play THIS YEAR? Again- that's a decent point. But you're outlook is so short-sighted. All our WRs are old, injury-prone, or terrible. That is a fact. Crab may not be the best pick for THIS SEASON. But our #4 pick definitely won't be best for THIS SEASON because of the long-term financial commitment you want someone who's going to be an impact player for the FUTURE. QB or Crab is that. If we really wanted the guy to help us the most THIS SEASON, we'd go with a RB or Alex Mack and pay them 60+ mil. They'd step in right away and help the team more than Sanchez or Crab would, but that's just not a good decision for the long-term health of your franchise.

Quote:
Also, you said yourself, teams ignore the player that they are most interested in. The Seahawks met with Jason Smith at the combine and haven't talked to him since. Not sure on Eugene Monroe, but Smith definitely applies to your theory on Crabtree.
You're correct. And if the Rams do take Monroe over Smith, I'll concede that there's a lot better chance that we'll go OT at #4. But in all likelihood, Smith is going #2 which makes your point moot.

Quote:
If they want Monroe to play G, he will play G. One thing they may do on draft day, they may try to trade Locklear on draft day.
They are not stupid enough to want Monroe to play guard. You said in this thread that "Locklear isn't a LT!". That's not true because he has all the characteristics of a LT, is a proven professional and actually played LT. Eugene Monroe ISN'T a ZBS OG (or RT I'd argue)! is what I'm going to emphatically say. I'll concede that "you don't know that" is an acceptable rebuttal to my opinion because I've never seen him play guard but the projection is simply not pretty based on his strengths and weaknesses.

Locklear JUST signed a long-term extension and is coming off an injury so there is 0 chance he is traded.
__________________
"I'm Ko Simpson!"

- Ko Simpson
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 12:59 PM    (permalink
summond822
Veteran
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: WA
Posts: 864
Reputation: 15399
summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
Our interest in Crabtree has been FAR more subtle than our interest in Sanchez. Us Crab proponents had to dig. And it hasn't been consistent at all. King and Brandt just brought it up this week.
Actually, our interest in Crabtree has been anything but subtle. Several times Mora has raved about Crabtree to the media, whereas the entire organization hasn't said a word about how much they like Sanchez. Take what you want from this.


Quote:
A) He was coming off an injury so couldn't work out until the 11th hour.
B) He worked out with the stress fracture and didn't even know it. Playing through the injury. That's decent work ethic. You don't just wake up one day and become a great WR to score 40 TDs in your first two years a wide receiver at the FBS level. His work ethic is fine. The kid is a flat-out special athlete (Bob Knight recruited him to play PG). He's not Mike Williams.
Actually, Crabtree was quoted as saying he wasn't ready for the 40 because he had only been training for it for two weeks. He said that the ankle hadn't bothered him during the season, and it wasn't bothering him then. So again, take what you want from this.

Quote:
This is your only legitimate argument against selecting Crab at #4. But you go on to say "Monroe will play." I say "Crab will play". It's much easier to put a natural flanker in the slot than a natural LT at RG. And I still think there's a chance we release Branch. I was one of the few who alluded to us getting rid of JP earlier in the offseason. It's still possible. PLUS- where's he gonna play THIS YEAR? Again- that's a decent point. But you're outlook is so short-sighted. All our WRs are old, injury-prone, or terrible. That is a fact. Crab may not be the best pick for THIS SEASON. But our #4 pick definitely won't be best for THIS SEASON because of the long-term financial commitment you want someone who's going to be an impact player for the FUTURE. QB or Crab is that. If we really wanted the guy to help us the most THIS SEASON, we'd go with a RB or Alex Mack and pay them 60+ mil. They'd step in right away and help the team more than Sanchez or Crab would, but that's just not a good decision for the long-term health of your franchise.
I'll give you that Branch is injury-prone, but saying that Burleson and Housh are old/terrible is really an overstatement. Burleson is 27-28(?), and Housh is 32. Bobby Engram played at a high level for us for years, and you have to remember that Housh didn't play a lot of football early on, so he hasn't taken as many hits as your typical 32 year old WR. Burleson is inconsistent, but when he's on, he's special. He is the only legitimate deep threat they have had in years. He is not terrible. Their depth sucks, but seriously, how many teams have WR core's that go 5 deep without a significant drop off?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but hasn't Crabtree almost always had an injury of some kind during his college career? Guys will play through it in college because otherwise, they don't get paid. Professional athletes stub their toe and sit out two weeks. Is Crabtree going to pull a D.J. Hackett and start having numerous amounts of ankle problems?

Quote:
You're correct. And if the Rams do take Monroe over Smith, I'll concede that there's a lot better chance that we'll go OT at #4. But in all likelihood, Smith is going #2 which makes your point moot.
Actually there's a little cause for debate in my mind over who they should take. Smith is by far the more gifted athlete, but Monroe is better in pass protection right now. They may be tempted by Monroe because he is more polished.

Quote:
They are not stupid enough to want Monroe to play guard. You said in this thread that "Locklear isn't a LT!". That's not true because he has all the characteristics of a LT, is a proven professional and actually played LT. Eugene Monroe ISN'T a ZBS OG (or RT I'd argue)! is what I'm going to emphatically say. I'll concede that "you don't know that" is an acceptable rebuttal to my opinion because I've never seen him play guard but the projection is simply not pretty based on his strengths and weaknesses.

Locklear JUST signed a long-term extension and is coming off an injury so there is 0 chance he is traded.
If they take Monroe, he will be on the field starting day. It will probably be at G, barring an injury. Listen, Locklear may be able to play LT, but your asking him to play out of position. I'm sorry, not many RT's are able to make the transition to LT successfully. Locklear gets beat way too often by the speed rush, and Jones, having lost two steps and having the knee injury, is probably still better than Locklear in his prime. LT (or RT for a left handed QB) is the second most valuable position on the field. They are the guy who has to be a wall. Locklear struggles against team's second best pass rushers. What is he going to do when he starts going up against guys like Osi Umenyora? Also, we know how fickle this league is. Locklear could just as easily stay at RT making LT money as he could actually be moved to LT. He has also been injury-prone the last couple of years, so banking on him to be the starting LT isn't that good of an idea.

At the end of this though, I am tired of debating who they are gonna pick. I just want the draft to happen today so we can get it over with. The player they select won't even make as big of an impact as the person they select in the second round (hopefully Donald Brown). Ruskell also has a tendency to go with the safe pick, or the guy they can bring along slowly.

I personally view their pick as the opportunity to secure their long term future. The Seahawks need to take Smith, Monroe, Sanchez, or Stafford, because really, when is the next time they are going to have a shot at drafting one of the two most important players on a football field? The answer to that is when Hasselbeck or Jones go down to injury (much like this year) or retire. Either way, we're left with a big hole at the two most important positions for years.

If they take Stafford/Sanchez now, and assume that Hasselbeck has two-three years left in his prime. He will be ready to start by the time Hasselbeck retires. He will also have two-three years to learn how to be a professional QB. Same with Smith/Monroe and Jones.

UPDATE/EDIT: I was driving home and listening to the Seahawks press conference about the draft on 710 ESPN. They didn't really say much other than avoid questions and say that there has been a lot of lying, perhaps more so than normal, going on this year.

Also, John Clayton laid out a strategy that, if the Seahawks actually followed it, I would be okay with them drafting Crabtree.

1. Tell Crabtree he is only going to be playing on 35-40% of the snaps.
2. Have Burleson, Branch, and Housh mentor him.
3. If he starts being immature, bench him and reduce his snaps to about 20%.

Kinda drastic, and probably not the most effective way, but at the end of the day, this would force him to either grow up or rebel further.
__________________
Video games keep me sane

University of Washington Huskies: 7-6

Last edited by summond822 : 04-23-2009 at 02:46 PM. Reason: update
summond822 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 03:32 PM    (permalink
summond822
Veteran
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: WA
Posts: 864
Reputation: 15399
summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

I really don't like double posting, but this is something that I was going to bring up months ago, but never did. I know I said I'm tired of debating, but this is something that I just remembered when I was talking with my friend and it got me kinda fired up.

When was the last time a red-shirt sophomore WR, or at any other position, actually succeeded in the league? I cannot think of a single WR who has managed to succeed. Korean Robinson failed because of maturity issues (he's remade himself, but his best years are behind him), Troy Williamson (he was a RS soph right?) didn't have the work ethic. They come out as RS Soph, because the game is so easy for them. They take things for granted and they never are forced to develop a work ethic that will be required at the pro level. They make bad decisions because they haven't ever needed to do anything else.

Apparently I'm the only one who seems to think that Crabtree is going to have attitude problems. If Ruskell even suspects (like I do) that Crabtree is going to be a diva WR, you can say good-bye to drafting him.

They brought up interesting points today on the radio. The reason why college WR's fizzle out so much in the pros (40% first rounders) is because it's more physical, they're not playing in run-and-shoot offenses anymore, and they actually have to work to get open. Crabtree played against Big 12 defenses that are not very good, he played in an offense where he wasn't required to be physical and block or work very hard to get open. The only thing he has right now that translates well to the NFL, at the moment, is his hands.

I get the feeling that Curry is going to be there at 4. I think Kansas City is going to take Tyson Jackson, because a defensive lineman, even the 5 tech, makes a bigger impact on a game than a LB. So if Curry is there and Crabtree is there, expect Curry to be taken over Crabtree.

EDIT: Crabtree has one of the lowest questions attempted on the Wonderlic, but his percentage right was pretty high. He got a 15/22. Only 15 WR's out of 44 had a better percentage than him, but notable ones include Brian Robiskie, Darius Heyward-Bey, and Ramses Bardin.


Great link that was in another thread. Anonymous scouts perspective on players.

Here are some of the things that actually apply to this thread:
Quote:
"We did a study on receivers," said Eric DeCosta, the Baltimore Ravens' director of player personnel. "If you're a junior receiver and you come out, there's a high bust potential."

In the last 12 drafts, 40 wide receivers have been selected in the first two rounds. By subjective analysis, eight became exceptional players whereas 17 turned out to be wasted picks.

The list of busts taken with top-10 choices included Troy Williamson and Mike Williams in 2005, Reggie Williams in '04, Charles Rogers in '03, David Terrell in '01, Travis Taylor in '00 and David Boston in '99.

Among the underclassmen hits were Randy Moss in 1998, Andre Johnson and Anquan Boldin '03, Larry Fitzgerald in '04, Santonio Holmes in '06 and Calvin Johnson in '07. However, vice president Tom Modrak of the Buffalo Bills pointed out that Calvin Johnson's rookie season in Detroit was something less than stellar.

"Just in general terms, receivers are a lot tougher than people think to get into the system quick," Modrak said. "It always seems so simple to the fan. And with underclassmen it's magnified."
I think that we can all agree that Crabtree is going to have to develop into an exceptional player to become worthy of this pick. His chances are only 20% of actually becoming an exceptional player, a 42.5% chance of being a wasted pick, and having a 37.5% chance of becoming an average player.

Chances are, unlike what everyone is thinking, Crabtree won't make an immediate impact. There is a reason why you wait until the third year a receiver is in the league before you take him in a fantasy league. Why? That's usually how long it takes for a WR to become high impact.

Quote:
From DeCosta's vantage point, the only receivers without flaws are Crabtree and Ohio State's Brian Robiskie, the leading senior and a solid second-round choice.
Big words of praise for both Crabtree and Robiskie.

Quote:
1. MICHAEL CRABTREE Texas Tech 6-1 215 4.57 1
High school QB from Dallas who broke Larry Fitzgerald's two-year NCAA record for receiving TDs of 34 with 41. "He is an exceptional athlete with much fluidity in his route-running," Atlanta GM Thomas Dimitroff said. "He shows the ability to catch all around his body and make the acrobatic grab." Two-year statistics included 231 catches for 3,127 yards (13.5 average). "The only thing you don't see is great speed," San Francisco personnel director Trent Baalke said. "But there have been great receivers that don't have great speed, from Michael Irvin to Cris Carter. I think he has a natural feel. He does a good job with his limited experience at the position of understanding spacing and coming back to the football, playing the ball and not letting it play him." Has extremely long arms (34 inches) and uses them to attack the ball. Scored 15 on the Wonderlic intelligence test. Tremendous after the catch. "He's not Calvin Johnson but he's similar to Braylon Edwards," one scout said. "He's got a few things that are concerns. He's got to keep himself in physical condition, learn the work ethic, separate the entourage and get his foot healthy."
I highlighted the concerns, because ultimately it has a lot to do with him maturing. He has great potential, but is he gonna keep his head on straight?
__________________
Video games keep me sane

University of Washington Huskies: 7-6

Last edited by summond822 : 04-23-2009 at 04:15 PM.
summond822 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 04:05 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Arlington, TX
Posts: 20,904
Reputation: 1993638
LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by summond822 View Post
As you said, Crabtree hasn't been in for a visit, but Sanchez, Curry, and Beanie Wells all have been. Crabtree has scheduled visits with 4 teams, but not with the Seahawks. I seriously doubt that they aren't going to visit the person that they are going to select
Actually that happens quite frequently, the OP makes a good point...If your NOT interested in Crabtree, what would you want to do? Make everyone behind you think you ARE, the fact they they aren't should say something.


Plenty of teams draft players they didn't visit with, and if I had to guess I'd say it shows your interest in Crabtree more then anything...He's been linked anywhere from 3-10, no way you don't put out a huge smokescreen about being interested in him if your actually not.
__________________





Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 07:18 PM    (permalink
espnhatesthe49ers
Rookie
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 38
Reputation: 69
espnhatesthe49ers hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default

I highly doubt Seattle is trying to hide it's pick in fear someone would move above them (Cleveland). The odds of a team forfeiting a 2nd rounder then paying a wide receiver 60 million dollars with 27 mil guaranteed is so unlikely it's barely worth discussing (that's based on Calvin's contract 2 years ago).

If you're picking in the top 10 pretty much all smokescreens are there to get someone to make a trade up with you.
espnhatesthe49ers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 07:22 PM    (permalink
HawkEye30
Rookie
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Berks County,PA
Posts: 459
Reputation: 14856
HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

alright since all this talk is on #4, who do we take with our 2nd round pick? if clay matthews is there would you take him?
__________________

Props to BoneKrusher for the sig
Hit me up on XBOX Live: totallynotalex
HawkEye30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 10:14 PM    (permalink
Cicero
Veteran
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Seattle
Posts: 1,854
Reputation: 58084
Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Paul Silvi said on Path to the Draft today that Crabtree is the pick. Interesting.

In round 2 I really really really really want Rashad Johnson. I think there is a 99% chance he is the BPA (yes I have him higher than Matthews) and he fills a HUGE need (**** you Brian Russel).
Cicero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 10:35 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: MetLife, Clink x4, MetLife
Posts: 13,449
Reputation: 1744453
gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by summond822 View Post

When was the last time a red-shirt sophomore WR, or at any other position, actually succeeded in the league?


I highlighted the concerns, because ultimately it has a lot to do with him maturing. He has great potential, but is he gonna keep his head on straight?
All I'm doing is answering your question here, nothing more: Larry Fitzgerald.

And, you would highlight only the concerns.

Don't worry, we'll look back on this debate and laugh when Crabtree is a star WR for us in two years.:D
__________________
"I'm Ko Simpson!"

- Ko Simpson
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 10:37 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: MetLife, Clink x4, MetLife
Posts: 13,449
Reputation: 1744453
gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cicero View Post
Paul Silvi said on Path to the Draft today that Crabtree is the pick. Interesting.

In round 2 I really really really really want Rashad Johnson. I think there is a 99% chance he is the BPA (yes I have him higher than Matthews) and he fills a HUGE need (**** you Brian Russel).
Rashad Johnson is a 3rd/4th rounder masquerading as a 2nd on draft websites. He also had some off-the-field issues. It's highly unlikely we take him at #37.

I think we're trading up from #37 for a RB personally. If we stay put I'd guess Chung, Unger, Mack, or Delmas.
__________________
"I'm Ko Simpson!"

- Ko Simpson
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 10:47 PM    (permalink
Cicero
Veteran
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Seattle
Posts: 1,854
Reputation: 58084
Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
Rashad Johnson is a 3rd/4th rounder masquerading as a 2nd on draft websites. He also had some off-the-field issues. It's highly unlikely we take him at #37.

I think we're trading up from #37 for a RB personally. If we stay put I'd guess Chung, Unger, Mack, or Delmas.
I guess we'll have to disagree. I think he's first round talent but is being overlooked because he isn't 2 inches taller and doesn't have a blazing 40.
Cicero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 10:25 AM    (permalink
summond822
Veteran
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: WA
Posts: 864
Reputation: 15399
summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cicero View Post
I guess we'll have to disagree. I think he's first round talent but is being overlooked because he isn't 2 inches taller and doesn't have a blazing 40.
Prototypical Ruskell second-rounder. However, if Donald Brown is somehow there in the second, there's no way we pass on him. He is exactly the type of high character guy that Ruskell loves and he would add quality depth to a team that desperately needs it at RB. However, I tend to agree that Rashad Johnson will be available in the third, and if it looks like he's about to come off the board, Ruskell would probably trade up for him.

Also, look for Patrick Chung or Michael Hamlin to be targets in the second and third round respectively.

HawkEye: Clay Matthews won't be there when the Seahawks pick. If he was there, I'd say there is a chance they take him, but he has worked himself to being a first rounder. Also, Clay Matthews is more of a prototypical 3-4 OLB, not so much a 4-3.

Cicero: I'm sorry, I watched that part, and Silvi is just speculating. He has no idea, and he went with his best guess. I'd trust someone like Farnsworth over Silvi. Also, Todd McShay is still saying that the Seahawks are going to take Sanchez. The other day he said there was an 80% chance they took him.

gpngc: I just want the draft to happen...if Crabtree is the pick, I won't be very happy, but I would accept it. Still holding out hope for Curry.
__________________
Video games keep me sane

University of Washington Huskies: 7-6
summond822 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:46 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.